Orgy for 4 Bisexual Lovers Pt. 01

Story Info
2 bi couples get really dirty. They begin to fall in love.
5.4k words
4.4
11.1k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful Saturday and my wife Maya and I were ready to go over to our new friend's Carmen and Mitch's mansion to play some tennis and hopefully have some adult fun. We had met Carmen and Mitch a few times at swingers parties but had never hung out with just them. It was guaranteed to be a wild day as all of us were experienced porn stars and swingers.

At the swinger party last weekend I paired up with Carmen and banged her beautiful Latina pussy and ass while Maya got fucked and sodomized by Mitch. We fucked right next to each other for about an hour, switching positions several times. All around us people were also fucking in every way you could imagine. It was super sexy and exciting.

Carmen who is 27 years old, has long dark, straight hair, an amazing little curvy body with large shapely boobs, a luscious pussy and perfect, juicy Latina ass. She is 5'5 and weighs about 130 lbs. Her pussy was waxed around her vulva but under her little waist she had a sizable but beautiful bush. Fucking her was amazing, especially when she told me she wasn't on the pill but she wanted me to cum in her womb anyway.

Maybe the best part though was seeing Mitch sodomize my little wife. Maya is 28 years old and originally from Thailand. She is 5 foot 2 with long hair down to her shoulders, a beautiful tight ass, pretty little pussy and perky tits that are a bit more than a handful. She weighs about 100 lbs.

Mitch is 45 years old with dirty blond hair that has a hint of grey to it. His 6'6 muscular frame probably has him weighing in around 250. His cock is over 12 inches long and as thick as Maya's little wrists. He is known for having one of the largest cocks in porn and producing the largest loads of cum.

Maya handled the rough pounding he gave her like the expert whore she is. Although she teared up at first when Mitch entered her pretty little pussy and cute little butthole. She eventually adjusted and loosened up. By 10 minutes in she was begging Mitch to fuck her as hard as he could. Maya is a swinger and pornstar. As such she has taken on over a thousand cocks. Even though her body is tiny Maya wasn't going to let the enormity of Mitches dong intimate her and she handled Mitch's giant penis like the expert whore that she is.

Towards the end of our fuck session Maya took Mitches big cock from behind on her side. Carmen and I were in the same position but in opposite directions to our spouses. This gave us a perfect view of Mitches giant cock sawing all the way in and out of Maya's loose little asshole. His golfball sized testicle were slamming against Maya's beautiful pussy and he held her tiny neck firmly with both hands. This was both a way to show his dominance but also practical as he was literally fucking the shit out of her so he needed to hold her in place.

Occasionally he would pull his dick out all the way and we could see Maya's rectum gape open. Every time he pulled out Maya would beg, "Please baby put it back in, I need that giant cock in my bowels".

For his part, Mitch just kept grunting "You fucking whore, take my cock". At one point he turned Maya's head around and told her to open her mouth so he could spit into it. Some of the spit missed and went all over my wife's pretty face. She was being completely dominated and loving every second of it.

After watching this depraved scene and fucking Carmen's sexy pussy from her backside for about 10 minutes, I picked up the pace of my pounding which caused Carmen to shake in an earth shattering orgasm. This put me over the edge. I grabbed her hips hard and flooded her sexy womb with my baby batter. Watching me possibly impregnate his wife got Mitch really fired up. He clenched Maya's neck tight and amazingly picked up the pace and strength of his pounding. This caused Maya's whole body shook in a massive orgasm. This in turn pushed Mitch's testicles to churn up their baby batter. He growled like an animal and unleashed a massive load of love juice into the depths of my wife's tender bowels. His orgasm was so strong we could see his cock and balls pulsating. Maya actually passed out for a few seconds in ecstasy as they were both cumming.

Once both of their orgasms subsided Maya turned her head and Mitch embraced her in a deep loving kiss.

Carmen I did the same and she said to me, "If you keep fucking me like this baby I'm gonna fall in love with you."

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, smiled and just said, "yes". We all laid there for several minutes making out with our new lovers. It sounded like Mitch and Maya were also whispering something about how they felt about each other although I couldn't make out their exact words. We had all embraced non-monogamy to the fullest so were not worried about our lovers having feelings for other people.

When Mitches dong eventually softened up and he pulled out, half a cup of glistening white cum came flooding out of Mayas gaping little asshole. Both girls immediately went to work, lapping up the sweet cum off the padded floor as if they were puppies. I got behind Maya and buried my face in her ass and sucked as much semen as I could out of her distended brown butthole. It was the best tasting cum I had ever had. Almost like a magic elixir. In fact, with his beautiful cum, Mitch had put a spell on me.

I am bi but am more of a straight kind of bi guy. I very rarely am attracted to a man as more than just a kinky way to get off. Mitch however was different. Every time I saw him or talked to him I felt butterflies in my stomach just like when I have a crush on a girl. Now that I had seen him roughly sodomize my wife and I had tasted his beautiful semen, I 100% had a crush on him.

All week, I fantasized about kissing Mitch's strong mouth, sucking his studly cock and eating out his sexy asshole. But most of all him I fantasized about him fucking my butt in every position my dirty mind could imagine. I imagined he would be really rough with me and I longed for him to sodomize me as hard and rough has he had done to my wife. But I also imagined him making love to me, holding my hand and French kissing me while he smoothly stroked his cock all the way in and out of my fuck hole.

Fortunately Maya and Carmen had exchanged numbers and we were invited up to their small estate for an afternoon/ evening of tennis and "relaxing" by the pool. Both myself and Maya fasted for 24 hours before, cleaned ourselves and made sure we were at our best for Carmen and Mitch. Under my tennis shorts I did not wear boxers but wore a small golden butt plug Maya had given my for my birthday. Likewise, Maya wore no panties under her tennis dress but wore another golden but plug I had given her. The handle was covered with hundreds of small diamonds. Both butt plugs were small. We wanted Mitch to open up our tight assholes with his big cock.

Maya was fully aware of my crush on Mitch and supported it. She herself had a fairly serious girlfriend who she had been seeing for a few years. Sometimes her girlfriend would join us but sometimes Maya and her girlfriend would spend time one on one. Maya admitted that the idea of me falling for another guy really turned her on.

However, as we drove over to Mitch and Carmen's, Maya teased that Mitch would just want to fuck her and that I would end up just banging Carmen like the previous weekend. She said, Mitch probably isn't into fucking other men. Then I reminded her about when we saw him at an orgy double fucking a young college dude. Mitch in fact was a real stud and happy to please any attractive person who could handle his 12 inch dong.

As we drove up, Mitch and Carmens long driveway, an SUV with 5 very tall, muscular and handsome African American guys drove in the opposite direction. They waved at us and we waved at them. I didn't think much of it. We then parked and went to the front door.

Mitch and Carmen welcomed us and offered us a drink. They also were dressed for tennis. Mitch wore tennis shorts that showed off his large bulge and muscular butt. Carmen wore a very short tennis skirt which left her amazing ass partially exposed. On top she wore a low cut shirt which supported her sizable but perky breasts. She had wonderful tan lines. While the rest of her body was brown, her breasts were milky white.

As they led us to the Tennis court, Carmen suggested a wager. "How about whoever looses the set becomes the other couples sex slaves for the next 24 hours?" she asked.

Maya and I both said "Yes!" at the same time. This outing was going to turn out awesome. My 7 inch penis immediately began to rise up in my shorts. It looked like the same thing was happening with Mitch.

Even though secretly I wanted to loose, I figured the set would be pretty evenly matched. I am 40, 6'2 and have a thin but very athletic frame. I weigh 190. Usually my height is a huge advantage in doubles, but with Mitch being even taller and stronger than me I had my doubts if we could win even if we wanted too. It turns out they were outstanding tennis players and we lost the set 4-2.

We were now officially Mitch and Carmen's sex slaves for 24 hours. As we gulped down some gaiter-aid, Mitch asked how we were feeling and said that if anything seemed too intense and we could stop. That was reassuring because next he said that Maya was going to be Carmen's bitch and I was going to be his whore for the next 24 hours. 

After putting two towels on the tennis court they instructed us both to get on our knees. Mitch then took off his shirt and shorts. His muscular, tanned body looked great as did his tanned ass. He had a fair amount of hair on his body but I noticed it was nicely trimmed around his dick and balls. His circumcised cock was semi erect. Even so it was longer and thicker than anything I had ever seen in real life. He asked me if I liked what I saw. I replied "fuck yeah!"

To my surprise he did not put his cock in my face. Rather he spread his but cheeks and pushed his asshole towards my mouth. I responded by licking his manly butt hole. I was treated to a wonderful surprise, the taste of cum. Apparently, the large black guys we saw leaving the house had been there to gangbang Mitch and Carmen. As I dove into his ass and Mitch relaxed, it seemed as if all 5 had cum in his bowels. I was treated to such a large flood of cum that I could not hold it all in my mouth and a bunch of it spilled onto my face. After I made a show of swallowing this very large mouthful of love sauce, Mitch came down to my level roughly grabbed the back of my head and brought me in for a deep tung kiss. He then licked the rest of the cum off my face, spit it into my mouth and stood up again. I spread his butt open and cleaned up the left over sperm that was still oozing out of his fuck hole. I was now literally drunk with cum and so horny I would do whatever depraved thing my new lover Mitch wanted.

I began licking his giant engorged balls. It was quite warm so these love nuggets were loose and dangling. To my delight they were also musky and sweaty. They were so big and full, one his giant testicles barely fit in my mouth.

After a couple of minutes of sucking his bull sized balls, Mitch turned around and dominantly began slapping my face with his now fully erect dong. It was so big and heavy that it actually hurt a little. As he was slapping his cock on my face, he said, "OhhhhFuck, you're gonna be a good fucking whore. I'm gonna sodomize your dirty throat and tight little asshole so hard".

After a couple of minutes he stopped slapping me with my cock and told me to open my mouth. We made eye contact and he spit into my mouth. He then grabbed my head and thrust his giant tool straight down my throat.

It's good I am an experienced cocksucker because within seconds this stud was roughly throat fucking me. His enormous penis caused me to gag and my eyes were tearing up. But still, I tried to be the best whore I could for him, I looked up longingly into his sexy eyes and with my hands, I diddled his beautiful brown asshole and cupped his now tightening testicles. I was determined to get this stud off in the best way possible so he would make me his boyfriend. The fact that Mitch had taken control and was taking exactly what he wanted had me so turned on that my whole body was tingling.

Mitches rough throat fucking went on for about 10 minutes then finally his whole body stiffened. He pushed his 12 inch cock all the way down my throat by grabbing the back of my head and growled like an animal as he he shot wad after wad of beautiful love liquor down my throat and into my stomach. It was sweet like honey but there was also a strong musky taste of testosterone. I greedily swallowed all of this magic elixir. He pulled his now softening cock out my mouth he gave me a couple of love pats with it and few more wads of cum got on my face. He then roughly grabbed my neck with both his hands and pulled me up for a deep and savage kiss. He looked into my eyes in a dominate but loving way told me that I was a really good whore and I better get ready for a hard ass fucking.

Mitch and I were so caught up in our own play that we hadn't noticed what had been transpiring with the girls. It appeared they were finishing up. Like her husband had done for me, Carmen had released a massive cream pie of black man cum onto my beautiful bride's face and into her mouth.

Mitch told me it was time to grab a drink by the pool but I should take my clothes off first. I happily obliged. I first took off my shirt revealing my bronze body, broad shoulders, tight abs and studdly chest. I then made a show of pulling off my shorts which revealed my pronounced tan lines, my erect 7 inch cock and my thin yet muscular ass. I made sure to bend over and spread my cheeks so Mitch should see my golden butt plug. He responded "Niceeee dude. Later on I'm gonna open that dirty little butt hole up with my dick."

Mitch took me by the hand and lead me to the pool area. Carmen and Maya followed. He got us some cold drinks and offered us a joint. We all smoked, drank and talked. Carmen told me that she had never seen anyone be able to take Mitch's cock down their throat like I just had. She also mentioned that after last weekend he kept talking about how he was gonna sodomize me.

My wife Maya said how proud she was of me for being such a good cocksucker. The talk of sucking cock started to get Mitch hard again. He slapped my ass and suggested that we all go to the large king sized lounge chairs for some more play time.

Maya and myself scurried in front of our new lovers and gave our own asses a pat for them. We then laid on our backs next to each other with our legs back so that our butt plugged assholes were fully exposed. We put on a little show by pulling the butt plugs in and out so that Carmen and Mitch could see our tight little sphincters opening and our little gapes closing as the butt plugs were removed. I then stuck a couple of fingers into my little pink asshole and made a show of rotating them around. I think Maya did the same.

Mitch and Carmen watched our performance for a few minutes then they kneeled by the edge of the lounge chair and began to eat us out. Mitch alternated between spitting, licking and sucking my sexy little fuck hole. Eventually my butt relaxed enough to the point where he could get a little bit of his tung in. I was in heaven. Here was this huge stud I had a crush on, eating me out like I was his lover. Better yet, he was getting me ready to fuck with his enormous, rock hard penis.

In fact after about 5 minutes of this foreplay Mitch began rubbing the tip of his beautiful dick on my little pink asshole. He grabbed some coconut oil and put a bunch on his cock and with 2 fingers put a big glob into my butt. He then spit on my asshole a few times as a way to show his dominance. He said "Oh yeah baby, you're gonna get your butt fucked good. I'm gonna split your little asshole open and make you into a real man."

As he spoke he stared down intently at my asshole and began forcing the head of his dick in. As an experienced butt fucker, I pushed out which helped to open up my asshole. Still as he crossed the threshold of my sphincter and fed more and more of his giant love pump into my bowels, my eyes teared up in pain and they rolled to the back of my head. I bit down hard, grinned and bared the pain as best I could. I knew that in a few minutes Mitches giant dick would be ramming in and out of my bowels and giving me intense pleasure, and I wanted so bad to give Mitch pleasure.

Mitch is a caring guy but when it comes to sodomy, he is a stud who takes what he wants. In spite of my my obvious discomfort, Mitch powerfully thrust his whole member in and back out of my tight butt hole. His strokes were smooth and powerful. Each time he pulled out, my sphincter grabbed his cock and the skin around my asshole pulled out. It must of looked really sexy and he was looking down at our cock/ass connection intensely.

I could feel his huge, sagging balls slapping my ass cheeks. After a 4 or 5 minutes, my asshole relaxed enough so that the hard rough fucking I was taking started to feel really beautiful. I tried to stroke my cock, but Mitch grabbed my wrist roughly and told me "You're not allowed to jack your cock you fucking whore!"

I think he actually got angry about this because he spit on my face a few times and his pounding became more and more aggressive. My whole body was being pushed back and every couple of minutes Mitch would forcibly grab me by the hips to move me to the edge of the lounge. He eventually just wrapped one very large hand around my neck and placed the other hand on my hip. This helped to keep me in place.

It felt really great having this stud man-handle me while he pounded his giant cock in and out of my asshole. I looked longingly up at my new lover. Mitch made intense eye contact and tightened the grip around my neck so that I was almost choking. I was in complete ecstasy and every couple of minutes was having a small orgasm that originated in my prostate and spread out through most of my body.

Next to us, Carmen was working on Maya's tiny little pussy and asshole. She licked both until Maya had an orgasm all the while fingering her own holes.

I heard her say, "Maya you're a little whore and you're gonna get her butthole fisted."

Maya replied, "Shit! Oh god!"

Sure enough when I looked over a few minutes later Carmen had worked 4 fingers into Maya's loosening asshole.

I was in the sunshine at a beautiful mansion getting my asshole pounded by a 6'6 muscular stud who I had a crush on. Next to me my beautiful wife was about to get her asshole fisted by my new boyfriend's beautiful wife.

At one point Mitch said, "I want to see your tender little asshole gape."

He then pulled his cock out and look down at what must have been my wide open gaping asshole. In fact he said, "That's so sexy baby, I've turned your asshole into a fuck hole."

I asked in a loving way, "Honey, now that it's so loose will you lick it and tung fuck it?"

Mitch immediately got down and gave me an amazing tung lashing. I urged him on by saying "Shit baby that feels so beautiful. You're such a stud. You've turned my asshole into a fuckhole."

He came up and told me to turn on my side. He said, "I want you to see your whore wife getting fisted. So I'm gonna sodomize you from the side so we can watch."

Mitch laid behind me. I opened my legs and he shoved his big cock back into my bowels. I turned and looked longingly into his eyes as he once again began to fuck the living shit out of me.

He grabbed my neck with both his big hands and turned my head so I could see Carmens hand buried up to the wrist in my wife's ass. I could tell Maya was enjoying herself even though it must have been a little painful. She was looking into Carmen's eyes and purring over and over again, "Shit, it's so big. It feels so good."

12