Orgy for 4 Bisexual Lovers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen was wiggling her arm and diddling Maya's clitoris. Maya erupted into a massive, squirting orgasm that lasted for several minutes.


After watching intently for a bit I turned my attention back to the rough sodomy I had been receiving the whole time. I began saying sweet and dirty things to my new lover. "Oh fuck, you're such a stud" I moaned.

I continued, "Your cock is fucking all the way into my bowels. Fuck the shit out of me. Fuck me to heaven. This is so fucking beautiful. You're inside of me. We're connected together. You like being connected to me baby? You like how my insides feel? I want you inside of me forever. You own my asshole baby. I'm your whore. When you cum inside my bowels I'm gonna fall in love."

Mitch talked equally dirty to me. "Oh shit honey, I'm gonna fall in love from fucking your sweet ass! I can feel my cock pushing into your bowels. It feels so fucking beautiful. You're taking it like a real man. Oh shit, I want to fuck you forever! I love your your little asshole."

He then turned my head, gave me a really rough kiss and spit on my face a couple of times. He grabbed my neck so hard he was lightly choking me. He jackhammered in and out of my butt hole at lightning speed for what must have been 10 minutes. My insides were getting all stirred up but it really did feel beautiful. He kept yelling "Shit, fuck you fucking whore! Take my cock!"

Through the rough clasp of Mitches big hands I moaned "fuck my asshole baby!" over and over.

Then I heard Carmen comment to Maya, "Mitch's balls are tightening up, "I think he's getting ready to flood your husbands shit shoot with love juice".

This put me over the edge and my whole body began shaking in an earth shattering orgasm. My bowels and sphincter expanded and contracted around Mitches thrusting cock. This caused Mitches testicles to churn out his sperm.

After few more especially rough strokes, I felt Mitches whole body tense up. He growled like an animal and I could feel his giant dick spasm and release spurt after spurt of love honey into my bowels. It felt so fucking beautiful taking his cum into my body.

After he finished pumping me full of cum, Mitch's body relaxed, he released his tight grip on my neck and pulled my face around to his. We had a passionate kiss and he told me, "You have the most beautiful asshole I've ever fucked sweetie. I want to fuck it again and again."

I replied, "that was the best fucking I've ever gotten and you're the biggest stud I've ever met. You can sodomize me any time you want."

It looked like my fantasy was coming true and Mitch was gonna make me his boyfriend.

In a few minutes Mitch's dick softened up. As it fell out I reached back and scooped up as much of his baby batter as I could. I ended up squatting so it would all fall out of my very loose asshole. Even though this was Mitch's second round of sex there was probably about 4 tablespoons of the intoxicating liquid that spewed out into my hand. I was sure to savor and swallow every drop. It was the sweetest, most beautiful thing I had ever tasted.

At this point the sun was going down but it was quite warm and we all took a nap on the kingsized lounge chair. Mitch spooned me, I spooned Carmen and Carmen spooned Maya.

I woke to the wonderful feeling of my cock and balls being sucked. Maya was licking and sucking my balls while Carmen was gurgling on my cock. Since I had yet to cum, I was rock hard.

When they noticed I was up, they both paused and Maya said, "Carmen's trying to get pregnant but Mitch cum has so much testosterone that it kills most of his sperm. So Carmen needs someone to get her pregnant. She's really falling for you and wants you to impregnate her. Your baby batter is so strong Paul. You should shoot it into Carmens' hot womb again like you did last weekend."

To this I responded, "I'd love that. Your'e down for me to impregnate you Carmen?".

Carmen replied, "I loved having you cum in me last weekend and I now have a huge crush on both you and Maya so, of course."

She also said,"Mitch has a huge crush on you and I think if he fucks your ass enough, he'll fall in love" So basically, we're all falling in love so this is perfect."

I responded that I really hope Mitch and I fall in love. I then turned to Maya and said, "I'm really excited to fuck Carmen but first I want to fuck your dirty, loose asshole Maya. You just got fisted after all."

Maya was tickled pink to get fucked anyway she could. She quickly went down on her knees and laid her head on the floor. With one hand she opened up her butt cheeks exposing her lewdly gaping asshole. Carmen put some lube on my dick and I spit into my wife's asshole then slid my cock in. I fucked in and out furiously for several minutes holding her hips tight and slapping her ass. Her asshole had been loosened so much by Carmen's fist, I wasn't getting much friction. Still it felt great to be inside my beautiful wife's loose asshole. She was enjoying herself too sucking her thumb and looking back into my eyes.

In the mean time, Mitch got Carmen ready by eating out her sexy pussy and butthole. Her manicured but thick bush spread wide above her beautiful shaved vulva which I could see when Mitch lifted his head up. Her pussy lips were pinkish brown. Although her pussy was very pretty, it was loose enough that you could tell she had taken thousands of cocks. The idea of impregnating this whore was really starting to turn me on.

So I pulled out of Maya and gave her a deep kiss. I said, "I love you. Are you sure you want me to impregnate Carmen?"

Maya replied, "I love you too and I think we're all falling in love. I think it would be really beautiful if you impregnate Carmen. Go give that bitch your sperm!"

Mitch moved out of the way and Carmen rolled over on her side. She reached her left hand out to me. On her ring finger was her large, beautiful diamond engagement ring and wedding band. I held her hand as I lay down facing her. We kissed and with her free hand she grabbed my hard cock.

After breaking our kiss she looked lovingly into my eyes said, "I want you to give me a baby Paul. It was so amazing fucking you last week and so beautiful watching my husband sodomizing you just now. I know you're a real stud and know your baby batter is gonna do magic in my womb."

She then rolled onto her other side so her ass and pussy were exposed to me and I could take her from behind. She began diddling her asshole and pussy. I took the opportunity to climb down and lick both her openings. They were both wonders of femininity. Her pussy was very wet and loose. The way her labia bulged out, I could tell she had taken a lot of dicks. Just the same, it really was a lovely pussy.

After eating her out for a few minutes, I came up behind Carmen and began rubbing my cock at the opening of her dirty little pussy. With one hand I held her neck firmly just as her husband had done with me. With my other hand I guided my cock into her vagina. I pumped in an out firm, smooth and steady. I was gonna make love to Carmen but also give her a good hard fucking. I gripped her hip with my top hand to steady her little body for my thrusts. She turned her head around and we made out as I fucked in and out. Time felt like it stood still. Carmen and I were attached together and sharing a beautiful fuck.

Her body was gorgeous. Although I mostly held her neck and hip, I occasionally groped at her bountiful titties or ran my fingers through her sexy black bush.

She began rubbing her clit and moaned, "fuck me Paul. Cum in my womb. Give me your baby. Oh god you're so good to me. I want us to fall in love."

I responded "Oh fuck, your pussy is so beautiful. I'm gonna put my sperm in your womb. You're such a beautiful whore baby. I'm falling in love with you and your husband!"

It was then noticed Mitch and Maya on their sides facing us. Mitch apparently was slowly fucking in and out of Maya's asshole. Like us they were making love and in a deep makeup.

Seeing them must have gotten to Carmen and she said, "oh fuck, I'm falling in love with you Paul."

She then began quaking in a wonderful orgasm. This drove me over the edge I picked up the pace and shot load after load of cum as deep as I could into Carmen's womb. Mitch likewise, picked up speed and pumped his cum deep into Maya's sexy bowels. We laid there kissing and holding each other. As we all drifted off to sleep Carmen whispered that she loved me.

12