All Comments on 'Orgy for 4 Bisexual Lovers Pt. 01'

by johnleslie3

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseeke6 months ago

Yeah!.. One of the Best story about bisexual swinging !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story would of been great if you would of been more realistic about cock. There is .01% of guys that are 12 inches long. I stopped reading at that point because ther is no use to continue on. Of you would of been more realistic people would enjoy reading your stories more and it will be more of a turn on. 95% of men are avg 5 5 -6 inches long and 3% are 6-7.5 inches long. If you would do yoir research on penise sizes you would know this. Most guys measure wrong anyways and the alway round up. For some reason men think having a huge cock is important and this is no faut to their own. It's because of porn. Porn always seeks out huge cocks and if they are enough huge they edit it to be huge. Most women perfer average to have pleasure not main and most women recive avg cock anyways and don't know how big the guy is and if she asked 100% of the time he lied to her anyway. Change your cock size in the story and more people will give you a positive rating and encourage you to write more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story is great! Very hot. Keep writing please. I hope for a new part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Soon as they start licking up come from her ass I quit. Another fantasizer of anal sex who obviously has never eaten feces-saturated come — YUM! Don't try this in practice, folks. Pay attention to anal hygiene tips from Jack Morin, before playing with assholes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very very VERY hot story! We need a continuation and a third part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great! Please continue this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot…I’m a big guy but I love being totally taken by a massive brutish hunk while my wife watches..I finally get to be the girl…taking his huge load…

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous