Orgy in My Office

Story Info
BDSM orgy in my office.
2.2k words
4.64
20.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the context of this story see, 'Initiation at the BDSM Club'.

With the Corona Virus going around the public events at the BDSM Club are postponed until this is over. Cindy's initiation probably won't happen until September or October at the earliest. Since it is a private Club the Master Suites are still being used by individuals and couples. Dr. Liz read the stories about our lives leading us to the Club and thinks it might be good for me to keep writing stories since everyone is staying home and looking for alternate entertainment. She gave me some videos of past Club events to use for the next story. I can only use first names and I cannot name the town we live in. That's fair. It won't be as good as the previous ones that we have firsthand participation in, but I think there are some really wild ones. Dr. Liz said, that if my stories average over 4.5 stars she will get me access to thousands of videos in the Club archives. After you read these stories, rate them with 5 stars. Everything at the Club is videoed, except encounters in the Master Suites when members elect to turn off the cameras.

Dr. Liz read my stories and advised me that I need to learn the different, whips, floggers, crops, and paddles and use the proper terms in my stories. Since I owe her 100's of lashes from my initiation she is going to use me for some members to learn whipping and flogging. That may be an interesting first hand story. Dr. Liz also told me that every time I thought ladies squirted it was not necessarily the case. She said she and Dr. Emily will educate me in that realm as well. She did say I have a real gift for making women orgasm and squirt. Dr. Liz is having me teach a class using the mouth, lips, and tongue to bring ladies to squirting orgasms. IT HAS BEEN REALLY FUN SO FAR!

Cindy had just moved to our town and bought a house and was going to run a new corporate office for her company here. Her job was terminated, due to the virus, before she ever opened the new office. They offered her the old job back but she already bought a house and really likes it here. She is a genius when it comes to computers and data, so I hired her as my executive vice president. I own the company and need to turn the day to day functions over to another. Cindy now is basically second in command at the company.

Even during the lock downs and stay at home orders this business continues to grow. The BDSM Club has continued to grow as well. We are just not having the open initiations and large events at the Club until this virus passes. I have several videos from the Club that Dr. Liz gave me to use in stories but a strange thing happened last week in my office.

I had seen a couple of my female employees at the Club recently and both said they had been introduced by Cindy. My personal secretary has access to my daily planner and I explained the Club to her after she inquired about the Club entries every Friday evening. She has become a member and her initiation will be in the fall as well. Our relationship has always been professional and she is the most competent and efficient secretary I have ever had. She is an absolutely wonderful lady and still single. If I was not married, I would have pursued a relationship with her long ago to see if we had any chemistry.

On to last week at the office. I usually have appointments up until 2:00 P.M. on Friday afternoon but noticed when I arrived at 8:00 A.M. that morning that I had no appointments after 11:00 A.M. I asked my secretary to book me a tee time at a local course just before that last appointment. After the client left my office, I asked my secretary when my tee time was and she dodged the question. I went to a shop down the street, that is still just doing the pickup but has not reopened the dinning room yet, and got lunch for everyone in the offices.

After we ate, I again asked my secretary about my tee time, and she said, "Mr. P. you are not playing golf this afternoon. You have one appointment that I did not put on your planner." I asked who I was seeing at 1:00 P.M. and my office door swung open and in walked Dr. Liz with Pam in tow. I noticed Pam had on the collar that said 'Slave', not the usual 'Mistress Collar'. Dr. Liz lead Pam by a leash into the corner and pulled off her coat. My wife had on nothing but a satin bra, satin garters and stockings and matching satin panties. Dr. Liz sat Pam in a chair and quickly handcuffed her hands and feet to the chair. I could see Pam's panties were already soaked. Before I could even speak Cindy came into my office and locked the door.

Cindy said, "I can't wait to see this."

With that Dr. Liz walked over and said, "Dave where is your collar?"

I said, "Dr. Liz I always were my ankle collar to work," and lifted up my pants to prove it.

"That saved you 100 lashes," Dr. Liz said, grinning. "Go over and raise your secretary's skirt and tell me what color her panties are."

"Yes Ma'am, they are red satin," was my response after I lifted her skirt. I obeyed Dr. Liz without question since my secretary was in on this.

"Now Dave, Strip down to the panties you have on," was Dr. Liz's next order.

I did strip, everything except the red panties I had on. "Now go service your secretary's pussy with your tongue." With Dr. Liz and Cindy standing and my wife cuffed to the chair in the corner in only lingerie I crawled over to the chair my secretary sat in and lifted her skirt and began to lick her through the soaked panties. Like a wanton slut my secretary pulled off her blouse and dropped her skirt and was now sitting with only panties and a bra. She pulled off the bra and began playing with her breast. She was so turned on her nipples were ¾ of an inch long. I have known her for years and had no idea. The room filled with the scent of her pussy and her panties got soggy as I licked her.

From across the room I heard Pam make a comment and Dr. Liz said, "Dave get her panties off with your teeth!" If you have never done it, let me tell you, it's not easy without your hands. My secretary grabbed the arms of the chair and lifted herself off the chair and I finally got her panties off. Dr. Liz said, "Crawl over and put them in your wife's mouth, but don't use your hands. Wash her face with them first." I smeared the sopping panties all over Pam's face and them pushed them into her mouth with my tongue. Cindy grabbed a ball-gag from Dr. Liz's purse and fastened it around Pam's neck and pushed the panties further into her mouth. Dr. Liz said, "That should keep you quite!"

Dr. Liz handed Cindy a cock ring and ball stretcher and in no time fastened it on me. Cindy told Dr. Liz pre-cum was dripping down my cock and then licked and sucked it off. I would have cum right then if the ball stretcher had not been secured. Dr. Liz then instructed me to go bring my secretary to an orgasm with my tongue and mouth and then fuck her.

My secretary who is a very conservative and reserved lady, at least I thought so, blurted out, "Can I fuck him first?" I don't think Dr. Liz expected that and came over to me and asked if I was OK with it. I nodded and then Pam nodded. Dr. Liz pulled a 10 or 11 inch strap-on out of her purse and gave it to my secretary. She buckled it on like a pro. Then another surprise, Dr. Liz told Cindy to put Pam on the desk on all fours. Once Pam was uncuffed from the chair she was led to the desk and placed on all fours. Cindy and Dr. Liz then directed me to crawl under Pam in a 69 position. My secretary then stood on a stack of books to gain the right height and pushed the strap-on into Pam's pussy with one thrust. She pounded Pam's pussy for a good 8 minutes. As Pam orgasmed over and over the white sticky pussy juice just poured on my face and in my mouth. I kept thinking, "Right here in my own office, seriously?"

When she finally stopped fucking Pam she said, "Get her off the desk and get Mr. P. on his back. I want him to see into my eyes when I fuck him with the strap-on his wife so liberally lubricated. Pam hold his legs up and back toward his head while I fuck your husband." This is my conservative secretary who never made any sexual gestures toward me in the 5 years I have known her. My wife held my legs back and apart as my secretary pounded my ass for several minutes. She had several orgasms herself just using the strap-on on me. She turned to Pam and said, "Now you get on your back on the desk!" When Pam complied, I knew what was next. My secretary crawled up on the desk on all fours with her pussy right over Pam's face and mouth.

Dr. Liz said, "Dave get up there and fuck her."

As I fucked her, her own juices ran out of her and down all over Pam's face and so much ran into her mouth she choked at one point. Dr. Liz came over and removed the cock ring and ball stretcher and attached some clamps to my nipples. I erupted into her pussy over and over and over. As I fucked my secretary Pam's face became a juicy mess. When I stopped ejaculating into her pussy, she plopped her used pussy right down on Pam's face and ordered her to clean it all up. Pam choked again and this time my secretary pushed my head down on the desk and said, "Mr. P. finish what your wife started." Semen still gushed from her pussy. She made me lick and suck her for several minutes and she came again in a gushing orgasm. When she was satisfied with my efforts she said, "Get over there and clean up your wife. She's a mess."

Dr. Liz yelled, "Wait!" She and Cindy then tied a rope to stainless steel pipe that runs across my office ceiling, some sort of modern look. They tied Pam and me together with our arms around each other's backs. Dr. Liz stroked my cock until it was hard again and inserted it into Pam's pussy. They then tightened the ropes forcing us face to face with my cock in her pussy. Dr. Liz said, "We will untie you two and end this when you lick each other clean and Dave cums in your pussy." We licked the cum from each other's faces but I was having a hard time cumming. Dr. Liz again put clamps on my nipples. Most of the time it makes me even harder. She got out two crops and she and Cindy began whipping us. Hung by a rope from the ceiling and roped to Pam with my cock buried in her pussy, I came again and Pam came a couple times while I filled her with hot semen.

We were untied and Dr. Liz and Cindy left with instructions for us to meet them at the Club for dinner at 7:00 P.M. Just before Dr. Liz walked out my office, she instructed my secretary to lick both Pam and me clean and then clean up the office and join us for dinner at 7:00 P.M. as well.

Please give this 5 stars and maybe I'll get access to the archives at the Club for some future stories. Dr. Liz sent me a text and said now I had to plan both Cindy's initiation and my secretary's initiation when the theater in the Club re-opens after the virus starts to wind down.

We had a 5-star dinner at the Club that evening and discussed the afternoon's events and talked a little about the general theme of Cindy's initiation. I told my secretary we would plan her initiation in secret. She likes surprises and not knowing what is coming next. She has a fantasy where someone abducts her and holds her prisoner and has his way with her. She's going to get abducted, held in the Club's dungeon, and be used by 20 to 30 men and women during her initiation. That's going to be fun.