Initiation at the BDSM Club

Story Info
Initiation at the BDSM Club.
20.5k words
4.59
55.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the context of this story read, "Interview at the BDSM Club."

Pam and I stopped for lunch and talked about the things of that we experienced at the BDSM Club the previous night. We still could not believe how turned-on we were, even though last night had been non-stop sex. We talked about the things we had done at the instruction of Dr. Liz and Dr. Emily. We agreed we would never have taken it that far on our own. We agreed to follow through with the initiation next Friday night at the Club. Just before we got up to pay the bill, I got a text from Dr. Liz.

It said, "Dave and Pam, Dr. Emily and I have talked a bit and we do not want either of you to cum before Friday night. Edge each other briefly each night, BUT DO NOT ALLOW EACH OTHER TO CUM! This will have you on edge begging to cum for your initiation night. We will send further instructions though the week."

I responded, "Dr. Liz, we are hot and bothered already, but will try our best to obey your instructions."

One more text from Dr. Liz appeared. "Dave and Pam, if you cum before Friday night we will add several levels of punishment to your initiation. Dave, I will know if you have ejaculated in violation of our instructions when I prepare you for the initiation. It's harder to tell with women, but Pam, Dr. Emily will find out during your preparation Friday night as well."

We decided to go out to a movie Saturday night, a real tear-jerker Pam wanted to see, to get our minds off of yesterday and the initiation next Friday. It worked. We kissed and engaged in light foreplay just a little and went off to sleep when we got home from the movie.

We fondled each other a little and did "busy work" type things to keep our minds off sex on Monday and Tuesday nights. On Sunday after church we went over to some friends' house and stayed until midnight playing games.

On Wednesday afternoon FEDEX delivered two packages. One contained several vibrators, dildos, clamps, wrist and ankle cuffs, and a few other sex toys. A vacuum pump set with a penis sleeve, nipple cups, a clit cup and several things we were not sure of. The other package had several outfits that Dr. Liz had said to bring to the Club Friday night. Pam had a couple of corsets, several garter belts, stockings, panties of every color, and even silk gloves. Several panties, marked "Dave" were also in the package. I had never seen so many different whips, floggers and paddles at the same time. There was a bra with open cups that had the label "Dave" on it as well. I had always fantasized about using Dildo panties on Pam but had never purchased any. A pair of panties with two dildos that pumped up and vibrated was labeled 'Pam'. A latex pair of panties with a sheath for a penis was labeled 'Dave'. There was a tube in the end of the sheath. I had seen these in a catalog but never purchased any.

I looked at Pam and said, "This is going to be one wild night!"

As we examined everything, we noticed a dildo with huge balls with a pump attached. It looked like it could be filled with liquid and squirted with the bulb. We were like kids in a toy store. A note in the box said that all the outfits were custom ordered with the measurements taken during the interview at the Club, but stated we should try on everything anyway. Pam went to the bathroom and came back wearing a huge strap-on. We imagined what things might be included in the initiation Friday night. I was so hot and horny I went down to my office in the basement and actually did not come back up to the bedroom until after Pam was asleep. I knew I was close to breaking the rule about not cumming before Friday night.

Wednesday evening Pam and I drove over to a local shop, as Dr. Liz had instructed, to pick-up custom-made collars, bracelets, and ankle bracelets. We were sort of embarrassed when we entered the Leather Shop, but the girl behind the counter said, "You must be Dave and Pam." She was expecting us. She said, "Come in the back and let me try them on you both. We make all the Club's collars in the back room, so if they do not fit, we will re-do them before you leave. Did Dr. Liz tell you the routine?"

I said, "Actually she did not. She just said to stop by and pick them up on Wednesday."

"Well," the girl said, "You have to be completely naked when we try them on. Go into the room on the right and strip off everything and I'll be in a minute or two to fit them properly."

We did as she instructed and just before she came back in, I got a text from Dr. Liz.

"Dave and Pam, Lori just texted me that you had arrived at the shop for your collar fitting. Did you have any problems stripping in front of a stranger?"

I replied, "No. We just thought it was another test."

Dr. Liz replied back, "These are your permanent collars and bracelets. They have a chip with a series of numbers that you will scan when you enter the Club. It lets everyone in the Club know your preferences and limits in case someone wants to invite you to play. Your regular membership has already been approved so you will have full use of the Club from Friday night going forward. After Friday night, when you enter the Club you can go to one of the computer terminals and see the profile of everyone in the Club that night. You may find someone you want to invite to play with you as well. No one will know your identity unless you accept an invitation to play. You can still back out after the initiation Friday night and owe the Club nothing, except the privacy you agreed to in the non-disclosure agreements. Somehow, I just can't see you two backing out. Your collars are very stylish and you will each wear one when you leave the shop. Dave you will wear the collar that says 'Slave' on it and Pam you will wear the collar that says 'Mistress'. Lori will lock the collars and you will get the key after your Initiation Friday night. Showering will not hurt the collars or the chips in the collars with all your information. All day tomorrow and Friday everyone you run in to will see those collars. It will add another layer to the excitement and anticipation that is building for Friday night. You will also find a naughtiness associated with your neighbors and friends seeing you with the collars on. Have a wonderful evening. Remember, do not cum before Friday night."

Just after we read the text, Lori came into the room. She had changed into a corset with open cups, a garter with matching stockings, and had no panties hiding anything. I'm not sure how she walked with the 5-inch heels, but she was graceful. I noticed she had on a collar that said, 'Mistress' and she said, "Yes, I am a member of the BDSM Club." She walked over to me and said, "Kneel!" I did not hesitate, remembering the rule Dr. Liz had told me at the interview. Failure to obey any instruction quickly would result in punishment. She fastened the slave collar around my neck and locked it. She tried on my wrist bracelet and the ankle bracelet and put them in a bag. Next, she put her aroused wet pussy in my face and said, "Bring me to an orgasm. You have 5 minutes." She had an intense orgasm in a couple of minutes and instead of squirting streams of pussy juice, her pussy ran like lava from a volcano. Thick and gooey slim ran slowly all over my face and mouth. When she was satisfied, she said, "Pam, get over here and clean my pussy juice from your husband's face!" I was so hard and could smell Pam's pussy as her juices ran down her thighs.

Lori then turned to Pam, and said, "Stand before me!" She fastened Pam's collar that said 'Mistress' around her neck and locked it as well. Then Lori said, "Slave get over here and worship your Mistress, BUT YOU BETTER NOT MAKE HER CUM!"

Pam's sticky juices were flowing but I did not dare lick her clitoris. I did not make her cum and in a couple minutes Lori said, "That's enough," and grabbed me by the collar and literally drug me over to the corner of the room. She moved a canvas of some sort and quickly fastened my wrists to overhead cuffs. She handed Pam a whip and told her to give me ten good ones. Pam is new to whipping and I thought she was going to kill me. I was glad Lori said ten and not twenty. While my hands were in wrists cuffs overhead and me naked Lori pulled a bench out of a back closet and they fastened me on my back to the bench. My wrists and ankles were pulled downward and attached to some rings on the legs of the bench. Lori said Dr. Liz had arrived to teach Pam a few things before Friday night and that for the next hour I would have to lick every lady that came into the shop to orgasm but I was not allowed to cum. I could see Dr. Liz's handiwork in this little test.

A lady in her early 30's came in the room and hiked up her skirt and told me to get busy. She came three times with her panties on. When she was finished, she took off her panties and literally washed my face with the sticky mess. She then put the panties over my face and nose and said, "Bring these to your initiation Friday night," and left the room. Here I am fastened face up on a bench in a backroom and another lady, much younger came in.

She said, "I heard from Dr. Liz that you have a very talented tongue and set of lips. She removed the panties from my face and proceeded to sit on my face. She proceeded to cum over and over. At one point she told me, "Suck the pussy juice from my panties and get as much as you can." When this lady was done, she stood up and removed her panties, washed my face with them, and placed them in my mouth and returned the first pair over my nose and mouth. I had to concentrate on not cumming and no one had even touched my cock. This was repeated, I think four more times. A couple women blindfolded me. The last one put panties in my mouth, over my nose and mouth, and used another pair for a blindfold. I laid there for what seemed like 15 minutes, but I'm sure it was not that long, and I heard voices outside the room. I recognized Dr. Liz's voice but could not make out what they were saying. The door opened and and Dr. Liz entered the room.

She said, "Hi Dave, are you enjoying this?"

I said, "Dr. Liz, you can't imagine how much I am enjoying this!"

Dr. Liz said, "I've been working with Pam for the last hour on things we are going to do to you on Friday night. You will take home all the panties left with you today and bring them to the initiation. I'm going to strap this face dildo on you and ride you until I'm satisfied."

She pulled the panties from my face and buckled the face dildo behind my neck. She rode and road to many orgasms. At times she would scoop up her cum and feed it to me from her fingers. Once she was satisfied, she unfastened the dildo and made me lick it clean.

Dr. Liz said, "I have one more test I need to do with you. Are you game?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said. I'm OK with whatever you desire to do to me."

Dr. Liz said, "All the ladies who have used you today will be involved in your initiation Friday night. They will all have urine tests Friday morning in order to participate in your ritual. They all just had urine tests at the Club. I had a urine test two hours ago. Are you ready?"

I nodded and she removed her panties that were totally soaked. Rather than put them on my face, she pulled a dildo with a tube fastened it out of her purse. I was wondering exactly what she was up to and then she wrapped her panties around the dildo and inserted it into my mouth. She pulled a strange enema bag out of her purse, unrolled it, and fastened it to the dildo tube.

Dr. Liz said, "Are you OK with this? It is something we found on one of your notes to Pam a few years ago."

I nodded yes. She straddled me on my back on the bench and said, "Look me straight in the eyes, Dave."

She then peed into the bag and it slowly trickled into my mouth through the tube, filtered by her panties. About that time, I heard the door open and several ladies, including Pam came in. Lori took another enema container and fastened it to a butt plug with a nipple on it. I think six ladies peed into that container and my belly got so stretched I looked like I was pregnant. When Dr. Liz finished peeing, Pam straddled me and told me to look straight into her eyes and she peed into the bag attached to my mouth. After all were done and Dr. Liz thought I had held it long enough, I was allowed to go into a bathroom adjacent to the back room and relieve myself and shower.

When I emerged from the back, all the ladies except Lori and Pam had gone. Lori kissed me on the forehead and said, "See you Friday night."

Pam asked how it was, as I drove back home from the shop, and I told her, "In a strange way it was incredibly exciting. One of those things that is so nasty, it's a real turn-on."

Pam said, "We are never going to forget this upcoming Friday night!'

I asked her if Dr. Liz told her why I had to bring all the ladies' panties to the initiation and she said that Dr. Liz had told her, but she could not tell me. She said it would spoil the surprise.

I said, "OK, after tonight I only have to survive Thursday without cumming."

Thursday was pretty uneventful. We ate out for supper and actually took in a movie. Pam brought me to the edge twice and I had to go down to my office in the basement. I had made it to Thursday night without cumming and I did not want to blow it now.

Friday morning, I got an e-mail from Dr. Liz. She said, "Dave, at 2:00 P.M. someone from the Club will pick Pam up and bring her on to the mansion. She will remain here getting some training and instruction until your initiation tonight. She will pack a bag for several nights and leave it in the foyer of your house. You do the same. You two will have use of one of the Master Suites for the entire week after your initiation. Bring the toys and outfits you received by FEDEX on Wednesday. Wear normal street clothes, but wear a shirt that makes your slave collar visible to anyone you meet. Eat lunch about 2:00 P.M. The initiation will go on until the early hours of Saturday morning and dinner will be provided at the Club. At one point of your initiation we will take a break and eat dinner in the Club's dinning room. The timing of that break will depend on how things go. I'm guessing we will eat about 7:30 P.M. You should arrive at the Club about 5:00 P. M. You will be met in the parking lot and YOU WILL FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS YOU ARE GIVEN. You will be brought to my office and I will prepare you for the night's adventures. We want you to be hard all night, so I or Dr. Emily will give you a pill like Viagra. We and several nurses will be near you all night to make sure you are alright. The events of the evening will be based on those notes you have written to your wife through the years about things you wanted her to do to you. Everything in those notes is fair game, but if you want something to stop or slow down, use the safe word, SAFEWORD . I'm looking forward to seeing you a little later. Do you have any questions?"

I replied, "No Ma'am, I trust you and the whole staff completely. I will follow your instructions without question."

A reply came from Dr. Liz. "Dave this night is for you and Pam to enjoy. She is so sorry for the way she treated you through the years and she wants to do all the things to you and for you in one night that you had written in those notes over the years. Just relax and enjoy once you get to the Club. TONIGHT Pam is going to be the dominatrix you have wanted her to be in the bedroom for years. She will also use her attendants, and club volunteers, to dominate you. One more thing. If you noticed all the panties you took home from the Leather Shop Wednesday night are the same style and brand, but each lady had a different color. Just a hint. Tonight we will play a game where you have to guess which lady you are licking to orgasm, based on the smells and tastes you remember from the panties. Smell them, lick them, suck them after you eat lunch until you come to the club. Some of your punishments will be based on how many you get correct. We have played this game a couple times before during initiations and no one has ever gotten more right than wrong. I have to tell you that there is are friendly betting pool going on that your will not get 50% either. I placed friendly bets that you will be the first to ever get more than 50% correct. Just to be fair, there is a mystery lady who was not at the shop that you will service as well. You have made her cum before. I even have a bets that you will get that one correct as well. Good luck. See you at 5:00 P.M."

I replied, "Talk about pressure! I will just relax and let Pam and anyone else have their way with me. Pam never understood that the ultimate turn-on for me was to be totally controlled by someone else. I own my company, I head many projects at church, I make the decisions at home, and when the community has a project they call me. All my life I have told everyone else what to do and how to do it. I'm glad you made Pam see that I am not really perverted, just so turned on by having things done to me beyond my control. It sounds like a fantasy come true to the tenth power. I am so horny thinking about being 'taken' at will by everyone else once I get in the parking lot. I will work on the panties after lunch and try not to let you down."

Dr. Liz's last reply. "Dave I have been in this Club since the beginning(seven years). After my husband died I and several others founded this Club. I have counselled 1000's of couples with marriage problems over the years and I have never seen a 'panty fetish' to the degree that you have this one. This will be fun for everyone, especially for you and Pam, and I think my bets are safe."

After I ate lunch, I got out the panties and smelled and tasted them for over an hour. I tried to distinguish between the smells and tastes of different ladies. I realized I had eight pairs and I knew which one's were Dr. Liz's. They were not much help since she used them to filter urine through just before I left the Leather Shop. I kept wondering who the mystery lady was going to be. I remembered the two nurses from the interview and figured it would be one of them, since I had smelled and tasted them, but they were not at the Leather Shop on Wednesday night, unless they were the ones that blindfolded me. I realized that this was going to be hard.

Talk about a hard cock. It was 3:50 P.M. I had just over an hour before I had to be at the Club for the Initiation to begin. I tried to relax, but that did not work either. I remembered Cindy saying that she would be at my initiation and tried to call her but she did not answer. I thought, "I bet she's at the Club already getting her guest pass, so she can witness Pam dominating me as her slave." I really wanted to thank Cindy before the initiation since it was Cindy that contacted the Club after Pam talked to her about her secret fantasies.

About 4:15 P. M. I got a text from Dr. Liz. She said, "Your lovely wife looks stunning in her new outfit. I will text you a picture shortly." I opened the picture and WOW! My frigid wife was standing in a world class dungeon with several attendants at her side. She had on a red and black corset that left her breasts exposed. She had on a matching garter with black stockings with little red diamonds on them. She did have on bright red panties trimmed in black lace. I put Pam's suitcase, my duffel bag, and a duffel bag with all the outfits and toys into the Jeep. I went back into the house and a video from Dr. Liz had downloaded on my phone. It showed some of Pam's attendants shaving her pussy and then rubbing her with oil before sucking and licking on her smooth cunt. I was not sure but it also looked like she had wrist and ankle cuffs on. I thought that was strange because she had on the collar that said, 'Mistress', but I guessed many things would seem strange before this night was over.