Orgy on the Beach

Story Info
A slave is shared and passed around for the first time.
1.8k words
4.06
20.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we had arrived, Sir told me what to expect. However, when I saw everyone there and the devices, I was a little overwhelmed and terrified. I had never been fucked by more than one person. Now Sir was going to share me with all of these people. He looked over at me and I'm sure he saw the shock on my face.

"Baby girl, you will do just fine. You are mine, and I'm already proud of you. I know you are going to be great. Remember this is what I want." He gave me his arm to hold on to. "This will be pleasing to me. I want all my friends to see what a well trained little slut you are."

We walked around and Sir introduced me to everyone. I don't think my mind grasped a single name, but I can still remember each face and several of the cocks. Actually, there was one name I remembered: Samantha. She was another girl that was there. She would be used just as I was going to be. Sir allowed me some free time, so I went over and talked to her. She was much younger than I was. I had been twenty-nine at the time I entered my Master's service; I'm assuming she was barely twenty.

I felt the need to comfort her, but at the same time, I guess I was trying to calm my own nerves. "Is this your first time being shared?" I had asked in a soft voice. She took a drink before saying "No, Sir has been working me up to this night. He wanted me to be ready." She never looked at me when she spoke. I could see she was broken.

A fear washed over me. Would I eventually be this meek, and fragile? Yes, I liked pleasing Sir. Yes, there was a deep need to obey. But I was still strong, and I was my own person. Would I eventually lose who I am? That one single thought sent chills down my body.

Sir, and another man who was just as handsome as mine was walked over to the center of the crowd. My Sir spoke first. "Thank you for joining us tonight. We hope that both our sluts bring you great pleasure." He spoke in a loud voice for everyone to hear. The other man spoke then. "Use them as you will, but do not bring them harm. You can hurt them all you like, but no permanent damage or scars."

Again, I was frightened. Sir then came over and kissed me on the head. This was the reassurance I needed. He always protected me. I knew I wanted to please him and make him proud. I had bent down to my knees because I knew he liked me that way.

"Thank you, Sir. For bringing me here and letting me please everyone so that I may please you." I said this while never taking my eyes off the ground.

We were on an exclusive beach. The light from the fire lit up the sky. I could see the wood crackle as someone threw on another log, sending hot embers up to the sky, as I was lifted by many hands, bound, gagged, and prepared for use.

...

"Edward, You have trained this slut well. She doesn't even gag when I hit the back of her throat."

I looked across and saw Samantha in a guillotine device similar to mine. The same type of cock gag has been placed into my mouth, holding it wide open. The guy currently fucking my face was so big he almost couldn't fit through the gags opening.

The guy fucking my ass was slamming into me so hard that I felt like my neck would fall off. Someone slid under us and he shoved his cock into my pussy so fast it made the other guy fall out of my butt. It wasn't long before someone else was filling that hole again with an even thicker cock, stretching my anus to its limits.

"Open your eyes slut," I heard Sir's voice and immediately obeyed. Everyone was gathered around watching me be used. Seeing how much I could take before I broke. I've already had at least six men come in me.

"Look at them as they gather around waiting to fuck what is mine." He stated with a calming voice while pulling on the chain connected to the clamps on my nipples.

I didn't want to look. I just wanted to listen to the waves crash on the shore and picture my master and me on the beach together. I didn't want these men on me, but I didn't want to displease Sir. This was his first time showing me off and I needed to make him proud.

After all the men had their fill, a wooden pole was brought in and my hands were chained to it. A vibrating wand was taped to my pussy. That pleasure was quickly balanced as I felt the sting of the whip. This caused me to become instantly wet. 'This is what I needed.' I thought, 'This is what I wanted.' The pain sent a zing all the way through my body. Again, and again. With every strike, I felt more alive. I could feel the welts extending, and my flesh became hot. I didn't have to see to know my entire back was now red.

I soon needed to come. "Sir, this slut needs to cum. Please, Sir." My entire body shook trying to hold back my release. I couldn't take it. I couldn't hold it back any longer. I came and juices squirted out of me around the wand.

I screamed out as my orgasm consumed me.

Sir came over brushed my hair out of my face and slapped me.

"I didn't give your greedy little pussy permission to come."

"Sir, I couldn't stop it. I tried." I said as tears ran down my face.

They took me over to Samantha, who was still on the device being fucked by a sweaty fat man who sounded like he was about to have an asthma attack.

"After he comes you are to lick her clean. Every inch of her. She better not has a single drop of cum left in or on her when you are finished."

The fat man grunted and went rigid telling me he came. He pulled out and ordered me to clean off his cock. I crawled over on my knees and began sucking him clean. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and forcefully pulled my head back.

"Whore, that is good enough; you trying to get me off again?" He asked in a thick southern drawl.

I crawled to Samantha and did as I was told. She looked down at me with tears streaming down her face.

"Don't cry." I whispered in her ear. "You're doing so good, and your Sir is going to be proud of you." I kissed her mouth gently to show her I understood. Saving her ass and cunt for last I went to work, licking every inch of her body, tasting the salty sweat and sticky cum.

Her pussy was swollen, red, and dry from all the men fucking her. I tried my best to touch her gently; trying to please her and relax her body some. I licked and sucked as everyone stood around watching and talking.

I heard one person say "That's a lot of cum your whore is eating."

The mixture of-of the cum, sweat, sand, and whatever all mixed together in my mouth, causing me to gag.

"Keep it down, my cum whore." Sir said.

I normally like the taste, but this was too much for me to handle. I sucked and swallowed as fast as I could, hoping I wasn't missing any. Another cock was soon over me, cumming in my hair and all over my face.

An older lady came over and told me to lay on my back. The sand was scratching the cuts on my back as she straddled my face. She covered my face with her pussy cutting off my oxygen. I started to squirm and she finally eased up a bit. She began pumping her hips, fucking my face. I just held my tongue out and let her do the work. She began rubbing her clit and pumping erratically. She got off and rubbed her pussy all over my face.

Another lady was soon riding my face. I guess it was the ladies turn to fuck me. A skinny lady with red hair walked up with a strap on, settled between my legs, and began pumping in and out. This was different from the men. She rubbed my clit. She wanted me to enjoy this. As her fingers circled around my clit the pressure built in my stomach.

"May I cum?" I tried to ask while my face was buried deep in pussy. She must have heard me because she said "Yes."

I could feel my cunt squeeze her fake cock. She pulled out of me and began finger herself. Within seconds she was yelling out and whipping her juices all over me. I wondered if I was now free to play with the women or was I to obey what they ordered. Sir had not told me I could play. I assumed I was still to be of service.

One woman ordered me to put on the dick and I obeyed. The women lined up waiting for me to fuck them. They were almost worse than the men; wanting more. I fucked each of them until they got off. My legs and ass were burning from the effort. Some of them licked each other's pussies not wanting to wait for me. I saw Samantha cum with an older women eating her pussy; she arched her back and looked into my eyes as she came, smiling.

I looked up and saw the men. They were all fucking each other and sucking each other's cocks. I immediately heard the sounds of slurping. One man moaned "Ahh, man that feels fucking good." I heard another man say "Take it all the way down!" It was an amazing sight to see almost every ass full of cock. If not their ass then their mouths had a cock in it.

The women and men started fucking each other. It was the biggest orgie I had ever seen. Everyone fucked everyone until the sun started to come up. I sat over to the side watching and thinking. I was stronger than I thought and Sir pushed me knowing I could handle this. In that moment I knew I was strong enough to never lose myself.

Sir took time away from the others, and sat down next to me. "You did good today Baby girl. You made me proud and you will be rewarded greatly for your obedience." He said as he took my hand in his.

I laid there with my head on his lap as he played with my hair. I was happy, and sated and before long I was asleep in the arms of my Master.