Oriental Spa Trip

Story Info
After a break up a woman treats herself to a Spa trip.
1.7k words
4.34
16.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the day after Bret left me for some big-titted whore at the bingo lounge. After calling my mother to tell her the news I decided I would treat myself to a day at the Oriental Pearl Spa downtown. I showered, got dressed in a nice outfit, and did my hair. It was a bright sunny day so I decided to walk. My brown hair shimmered in the sunlight as I put my sunglasses on. I walked into the spa to find Akio a nice young man at the counter. We discussed what I wanted and I picked out a message, Mani/Pedi, and a soak in a hot bath.

In the changing room I unbuttoned my blouse to reveal my silk pink bra, I dropped my pants. The touch of my hand on my matching silk pink panties excited me. I rubbed my tits through my bra making my nipples poke out. I looked in the full-length mirror feeling my light brown nipples in my fingers. He's an idiot for dumping me. I thought. My hand wandered into my panties touching my damp pussy. Thinking about a new man's hands on me for the first time in two years made me wet. I wrapped up a towel. The aroma of lavender filling the air was intoxicating. Donell walked into the room and told me my bath was ready. We walked into the room and he turned away as I dropped the towel to the floor and stepped into the milky white water.

He got behind me to rub my shoulders a bit I relaxed into his big hands. "What's troubling you," He asked? His soft, smooth hands caressed my shoulders. My pussy tingled as he continued to rub my body. I sunk into the tub a bit moving my hands to my sides as my erect nipples poked out of the water.

"A bad break up, I'm okay though he was a dick who cared more about fantasy football than anything else," I said. Donell continued to rub my shoulders. "He cheated on me with some slut he met while watching football at the bar," I said as my tension lifted away.

"He's a fool, Fantasy Football is stupid! When you have a ravishing woman like you it should be wining, dining, and 69ing every night," he said. He rubbed my shoulders moving his hands to my breasts he slid his hands along my nipples I gasped softly. I could feel myself getting aroused by his gentle touch.

My hand started to wander to my pussy that was tingling under the water. I forgot that Donell was there I started to rub my clit slow, soft, and steady. At some point, Donell left the room I was too busy underwater to notice. I had never felt like this before.

Rubbing my clit in the milky water was so hot. I felt myself getting wetter I sat up on the edge of the tub. Rubbing my clit, I slid a finger into my pussy My honey pot was soft and sticky. Rubbing my clit fast pushing my finger against her. I didn't care about getting caught I wanted the orgasm. As I rubbed faster sliding my finger in deeper. I squirted into the bath and lowered myself into the water closing my eyes in ecstasy. I opened my eyes as the door opened. Akio said your massage table is ready Donell will be your masseuse today. Akio left the room I stood up dripping wet rubbing my body still feeling good from the amazing orgasm. I wrapped in a towel and walked into the next room where Donell was waiting holding a bottle of massage oil.

"Hi," I said to him like it was the first time we'd met.

"Lay on the table face down," he commanded. I waited for a moment.

"Can I remove my towel? I mean is that okay," I asked? Looking at Donell who had watched me masturbate for who knows how long. "Sure, if you're comfortable with it I am too," He said as I dropped my towel and laid naked on my belly on the table.

"You have great muscule tone Miss," he said as it put oil into his hand rubbing his hands together.

"I'm Angie," I said as he started rubbing my back. He was making long rubbing motions from my lower back to my neck his touch gave me goosebumps. My nipples got hard pressed against the table.

"Nice to meet you, Angie, I'm Donell I'm happy to make you feel great before you leave here," he said.

"Mmmm This feels so good." I moaned as I could feel myself getting wetter as he continued to run his fingers across my body. He continued to rub and I continued to get wetter with every passing moment. "Does this message come with a happy ending," I asked? he leaned down into my ear.

"If you want one yes dear it does," he whispered into my ear. I nodded my head as he flipped me over onto my back exposing my hairy pussy to him. "Nice bush," he said. I put oil on his hands. He started rubbing my tits my erect nipples passing through his fingers. It felt so good to have him focused on me and my pleasure. His hands moved to my legs up and down he rubbed my legs getting me so wet I couldn't handle it much longer. He spread my legs on the table and leaned between them and kissed my pussy softly. He gave it a lick and found my clit.

He licked my hotspot as he owned it slowly, softly in small circles making me squirm. He french kissed my clit like he was kissing the love of his life. I grabbed his head and held him against my throbbing clit as I could feel the rush of orgasm coming. He slid two thick fingers into my wet pussy knuckle deep.

Jackhammering them in hard and fast as I started to shake and my legs tightened up "Fuck I'm gonna cum baby, don't stop!" I screamed and he intensified his licking and fingering until I came hard on his fingers and his face. He moved away pulling his fingers out of my now drenched pussy licking them clean.

I could see this hard cock in his tight scrubs "Take those off now!" I said as I got on my knees in front of him and took his massive hard cock into my mouth. I could only take about half so I jerked off the other half as I could feel his legs getting stiff. I pulled off his cock. I stood up and bent over the table "Give it to me Donell." He opened a drawer in the table pulled out a condom. He slid it onto his hard cock. He put his hands on my hips and pushed his hard cock into my wet pussy hard balls deep. "Fuck that's a big cock," I said as he began to thrust. He slapped my ass as I flattened out tits on the table submitting to his cock. He drilled my dripping wet pussy hard holding my hips. "Slip a finger into my ass please," I said to him as I could feel his engorged cock throb in my tight pussy.

He grabbed my hair and slapped my ass while he continued to fuck me like a sex doll. He slipped his pointer finger into my ass as he continued to fuck me. He pulled out and took a step back. I turned around. He grabbed my arms pushing me down onto the table lifting my legs and started fucking me harder than before. "You like this pussy don't you," I asked? He fucked me harder making me cum all over his rod.

"Yeah I love it!" he said I could feel him getting ready to cum he tried to push me off. I grabbed him holding him close to me stopping him from thrusting. I kissed his soft lips french kissing him. Feeling his cock twitch inside me go me wetter and made my cunt tighten around his swollen meat.

"I want you in my ass," I said as he pulled his cock out. "lose the condom I want to feel you cum inside me," I said as I rubbed my pussy for him while he pulled the condom off his cock. I rubbed his shaft with oil and watched as I bent over the bench again. I spread my ass cheeks for him as I felt him pushing his engorged cock into my ass. I knew he wouldn't last much longer as I felt him pumping with short and hard thrusts. "Cum for me Donell," I said as he grabbed my hips and pushed balls deep into my ass Feeling his cum fill my ass I shuttered.

He pulled out as we recovered both of us covered in sweat. "I hope you enjoyed your time with us and that you'll come back again soon," he said. He put his pants on looking at me. My juices dripped from my worn-out pussy.

"I had a great time, I'll make an appointment before I leave," I said as I toweled off. Donell left the room and I walked out a moment later and met Akio at the front desk. "I'd like to tip Donell," can I do that here or do I give it to him," I asked? Akio looked at him.

"First let me say that I hope Donell to care of your every need. As far as the tip you can give it to him," he said.

I walked over to Donell and handed him a hundred dollars "That's for the way I feel right now stud." I said. I walked back to the desk and made another appointment to see Donell the following week.

I walked out of the Oriental Pearl Spa House. As I walked to my car My ex douche bag walks up to me "Why do you look so fucking happy?" He said as I looked at him. "For the first time in two years, I had an orgasm with a huge cock in my pussy!" I said and then I walked away getting into my car and driving away.