Watched at the Beach

Story Info
I have some fun with a stranger at the beach.
1.9k words
4.59
17k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyx_82
Nyx_82
37 Followers

"I can't believe how dead it is today," I said to Dean as we finally dropped our belongings on a nice secluded area of the beach after an exhausting trek across the sand.

"Probably nervous about the storms that are supposed to hit us hard later this afternoon," Dean replied, beginning to clear a spot for our umbrella.

He was right. While it was still the height of the summer tourist season in Rhode Island, the threat of impending hurricanes never failed to keep people inside. Dean and I had lived along the shore our entire lives, so rain never worried us. All that mattered was that the sun was shining on the clear blue water right now, and in a worst-case scenario situation, we could always make it home in less than ten minutes.

Besides, I preferred being alone on the beach because I liked to sunbathe nude, mostly to avoid those annoying tan lines from my bathing suit straps. There was also a certain thrill that Dean and I got from the possibility of being caught naked in public, and going to nude beaches just sort of killed that high.

Ten minutes later, our beach towels were laid out neatly on the sand, with our cooler and umbrella in place next to them. Dean and I both read for a while in silence, enjoying the quiet and the cool breeze off the water. Before long though, Dean put his book down and stretched out on his towel after taking his t-shirt off. I took a moment to admire his defined chest and stomach muscles as he said, "Wake me up in an hour."

"Oh wait," I said quickly. "Could you help me lather up first?" I asked, holding up our bottle of tanning lotion. I didn't burn in the sun, and I had been trying to build up as much of a tan as possible before I couldn't in the upcoming fall and winter months.

With a small smile, Dean agreed and took the bottle. Taking one last glance around to make sure there was no one else on the beach, I stripped my bikini top off. Dean's eyes were locked onto my breasts as they fell and I felt a familiar heat rush to my core. His hands were deliberate as he spread the tanning lotion over my body, taking his time in particular on my chest, his hands lingering on my nipples. I had to fight back a moan as he brushed them again before closing the bottle of lotion and moving back from me slightly.

"Do you want me to rub some anywhere else?" he asked with a seductive eyebrow raise.

Laughing, I replied, "I'm good for now - take your nap."

With one last appreciative look at my bare chest, he laid down and put his t-shirt over his face. He was snoring within minutes.

Rolling my eyes, I picked up my book and read for about 20 more minutes before the heat began to become insufferable. Dean was still out cold, so I decided to go in the water by myself. With the beach being completely deserted, I decided that this was a perfect opportunity to skinny dip. I took my bikini bottoms off and left them with my top before walking down the beach and into the ocean.

The water was cold, but not so cold that it was unbearable. New England water definitely wasn't as warm as the water in Florida, but on a hot day like this, it was exactly what I needed. The waves were small, so I treaded water lazily, staying pretty close to the shore.

I floated in the water for what felt like a long time - so long in fact that I could tell that the sun had made a lot of progress in its path across the sky. Shadows had begun to descend on the beach, and I could see that only the smallest sliver of sunlight still shone on our towels where Dean was laying. The beach would be closing soon, which is why I was very surprised to see an attractive young man moving down the beach, stopping about 30 feet from our chairs. I watched as he rolled out a beach towel and stripped off his shirt, revealing a sculpted chest. He then sat down and became distracted by something on his phone.

The thought of having to walk out of the water naked for this complete stranger to watch as I did so turned me on.

I felt the heat of arousal rush to my core as I thought about this opportunity being practically dropped into my lap. It was in that moment that I made the decision to give him a show that he would never forget. Swimming close enough to the shore to reach the bottom again, I gained my footing and began walking out of the water toward Dean. At first, the stranger didn't seem to notice me, his face still buried in his phone. But then I saw his head snap up and do a double-take as I imagined him questioning what he was seeing. The thrill of being watched washed over me as I felt my nipples harden in the cool breeze off the ocean. I hoped the man could see this, hoped he could see how the water clung to my breasts and my shaved pussy as I stalked toward my husband. He wasn't even trying to hide the fact that he was staring, which turned me on even more. I turned my head to meet his gaze, and I offered him what I hoped was a sexy, seductive smile. He smiled back, and I knew that I had him hooked.

Back at our setup, I leaned over Dean and began kissing his face and neck softly. He began to stir, and I started moving my kisses lower, trailing a path down his chest and stomach until I reached the waist of his swim trunks.

I paused, throwing a look in the stranger's direction. He was watching me intently, one hand resting on his crotch. I could have sworn that he was squeezing his cock through his pants, trying to release some pressure from his growing erection. I adjusted myself so that I was kneeling with my legs spread in his direction.

Pulling Dean's swim trunks down slightly, I exposed his dick, my eyes drinking in the size of it. Dean was without a doubt the biggest I'd ever had, and I loved taking every inch of him whenever he fucked me. He was still waking up, so I began massaging him slowly, one hand caressing his balls and the other stroking his shaft. My hands were still wet with a combination of water and tanning oil, which lubricated him nicely.

He was defintiely awake now, and I looked up to see him staring at me with lust in his eyes as I took him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. His eyes rolled back in his head in pleasure as he mumbled, "Fuck babe."

Dean leaned back with a satisfied groan as he reached his hand down and placed it behind my neck, gently encouraging me to take him deeper. I did, and he began pumping his hips gently into my mouth. I felt my thighs get wet as the thought of the man on the beach watching me suck Dean's cock. I hoped he was thinking about what it would feel like to have my mouth around him.

After teasing Dean for a few more minutes, I decided that it was time to take things to the next level. I sat up and straddled Dean's very hard cock.

I moved myself over Dean in a reverse cowgirl type of position and steadied his cock at my opening with my hand before lowering myself onto it. I gasped at the feeling of him filling me, the walls of my pussy throbbing against him. I started moving slowly, bouncing up and down rhythmically on his cock, relishing the feeling of his shaft entering me again and again. The slow speed seemed to frustrate Dean, and his low moans behind me started getting more desperate. Keeping his entire length inside of me, I began grinding on him. This was Dean's breaking point, and he lost control. It was exactly what I wanted to happen. Throwing my head back, I made direct eye contact with the handsome stranger as Dean grabbed my waist with both hands and held me tightly over his cock as he started thrusting his hips up wildly, fucking me fast and hard while I was helpless to stop him. Not that I wanted to. I allowed myself to moan loudly for the man watching us as Dean's cock pumped inside of me, each stroke bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

The stranger had released his cock from his bathing suit now and was openly stroking himself, rubbing his cock in rhythm with Dean's thrusts into me.

Dean must have finally noticed the stranger because I heard a low laugh in my ear as his thrusts slowed and I heard him whisper, "Is this what you wanted babe? To have me fuck you in front of him to help you get off?" He accentuated every other word with a harder thrust as I whimpered in his grasp.

I was so close to cumming and I could tell that Dean was too.

"I bet he's been loving the view he's getting of those tits bouncing while you ride me," Dean continued. His words were making my wetness drip out of me and onto his cock, making it easier for him to slide in and out of me.

"I bet he's thinking about what it would be like to lay you down and fuck you until you scream. Maybe I should let him find out."

My breath caught in my throat at his words. It definitely wasn't the first time I had thought about being fucked by another man while my husband watched, but I had always been nervous to tell Dean about that fantasy.

"But for now, we can just show him," Dean said. And with that, he flipped me onto my side in one fluid movement, spread my legs, and began pounding me from behind, even harder than he was before. I moaned wildly as one of his hands came up to grip my throat gently but firmly. I looked again at the stranger to see that he was on his knees, stroking his dick quickly with a look of pure ecstasy on his face. He was just as close as we were.

That look was all I needed to finish. I felt my pussy tighten on Dean's cock as my entire body contracted, pleasure washing over me. My orgasm seemed to push Dean over the edge, and I felt him cum inside me with one final hard thrust. He pulled his cock out gently, releasing a waterfalling mixture of both of our cum that splashed my inner thighs.

I heard a faint grunt from a distance, and looked up to see the handsome stranger releasing his load onto the sand in front of him. After a moment of catching his breath, he stood up and smiled at me again, his impressive dick hanging between his thighs. With one final glance in our direction, he stalked off toward his chair to pack up for the night.

I watched him go and thought that maybe tourists weren't so bad after all.

Nyx_82
Nyx_82
37 Followers