Original Sin

Story Info
Midwest Girl gets a real "education" at college.
2.7k words
4.49
14.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Now that I have a few characters you know about I decided to have them be in the background and do a college lesbian story. As always criticism and comments are welcome. Everyone in the story is 18 or older.

Jessica was in her second year of her college at a small private institution on the east coast. She was very withdrawn and unsure of herself with very low self esteem. She walked into her dorm room she shared with three other girls she had not met until that very day.

Jessica hid behind a baggy BYU hoodie and loose jeans which if removed would show a very healthy blonde 19 year old female body that had never been touched by any one other then herself.

Jessica grew up out west in Utah. She never understood all of the hubbub over her families faith outside of the Utah/Idaho area of the US but with that faith she grew up in came with no knowledge of anything dealing with sex, boys or girls for that matter. When she got her period at 10 years old the whole matter was covered up and she was told nothing of what it meant other then it was a curse left to all women since Eve. Jessica accepted that as it was gospel. Would the leaders of her church and her mother ever lie to her?

After spending two years at BYU studying theology Jessica felt she needed to experience what life was like outside of the western US. Her grades from her private high school were all high marks and her parents wealth meant she could go to any school she wanted to.

Since she had a hard time making up her mind where to go Jessica did the most random thing by throwing a dart behind her back at a large map lower 48 states and letting fate decide for her. The dart hit a small town outside Baltimore MD, called Towson. A simple Google search found Towson University had been around for almost 200 years and that it formally specialized in teaching. Looking for a change of pace and a new major of secondary education Jessica enrolled for the following fall semester.

Culture shock is what first came to mind after her parents and younger brother helped her move into her off campus townhouse located a block from the school and with in walking distance of a small Walmart and a few off campus bars and restaurants. After they said their goodbyes Jessica noticed how much her brother Samuel was staring at Shannon. African Americans were rarely seen out west other then in CA or on TV. The other issue was Shannon had no qualms about hugging everyone and being up front so Samuel being a normal 18 year old High School senior loved feeling the tall amazon like woman tight embrace him, with her firm chest pressing into his face since he was six inches shorter then she was.

All four girls looked at each other and laughed once the last of their families had gone. Shannon being the self appointed leader took charge and began to go over the campus schedule and asked for how they were going to split up chores around the house, and asked to know the other girls class schedules so they could decide who was using the laundry facilities which day and so on.

Her room mates included Vanessa and Chrissy, two friends from Maryland who knew each other since grade school. Each of the two friends looked like total opposites as Vanessa was a nerdy Hermione Granger with glasses and curvy body with a prominent chest that was covered by a Harry Potter t- shirt. Her friend Chrissy was dirty blonde, dressed in a sun dress that swayed as she walked and was low enough in front that her cleavage showed easily that she seldom wore a bra and didn't care who knew or not.

The other room mate was a girl from NYC who had a very uptight type "A" personality and the most creamy light chocolate skin Jessica had ever seen. Her name was Shannon. Shannon stood five foot seven with long dark hair that had the beginning of curls forming due to the humidity in the air. Her large frame carried her 36C chest quite well except her lean hour glass figure was betrayed by her very round and stout ass. Shannon was not afraid to mention her genetic curse of an ass when buying jeans or trying on dresses and all of the awkward ways any type of fabric seemed to be against her.

As it turned out Jessica shared one or two classes with all three girls. Vanessa and her were in a drawing class, Chrissy had non majors biology and Shannon and her had psychology on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. In fact despite their differing majors Shannon and Jessica both had Friday off and fairly matching schedules that allowed them to spend an awful amount of time together.

While all four young women became very good friends that first semester the two locals tended to spend a lot of time together as well as visiting their boy friends over at the Naval Academy. That left Jessica and Shannon alone together in the house.

Jessica began to really like Shannon. She loved how forward and unashamed she was. Both woman were very bright but Jessica loved Shannon's clever wit and the way she constantly brushed her hair our of her eyes when they were studying their psychology homework or lounging around in their living room watching a rom/com movie to distress from their hectic week.

The Wednesday of the week of Mid-terms and the start of Thanksgiving break found both Shannon and Jessica home alone. Chrissy and Vanessa drove home to be with their boyfriends and families, Jessica's family didn't celebrate the holiday and Shannon had no real close family to speak of. Both girls just planned to make a light holiday meal and chill out that week and a half during their break.

With all their immediate projects done and some Black Friday shopping out of the way the girls had all the time in the world to do whatever they wanted. Since they had been up super early for shopping they decided a nap was in order. Each said their good byes and went to their separate rooms to take it easy for a while.

The way the townhouse was laid out had all four girls sharing three bed rooms. Since Vanessa was the main lease holder of the house she and Chrissy shared the master bedroom. Shannon and Jessica had the two medium sized rooms on the end of the upstairs hallway that shared a wall.

It was through that wall that two hours later Jessica awoke to hearing strange noises coming from the other side. She wasn't sure but it sounded like Shannon was upset and crying and moaning like she was hurt. Jessica slowly got up and walked towards Shannon's bedroom where her door was slightly ajar. What she saw on the bed was quite a shock. Shannon was laying on her bed naked from the waist down. She was twisting back and forth with her eyes closed rubbing herself between legs in a furious fashion while holding her left breast in her other hand through her t shirt.

Jessica was blown away by what she was seeing. Shannon looked to be in pain but as far as she could tell there was no blood and she didn't seem to be hurting. In fact she looked to be enjoying herself. Jessica stood there at Shannon's door and for some reason felt funny all of the sudden.

She didn't know what she was watching, but Jessica felt a churning in her belly that felt like butterflies and between her legs her bad place felt wet like she had had an accident. When she reached between her legs she felt moist heat radiating from her bad place that felt really good to the touch. Each time she rubbed herself between her legs she felt a spark run through her body.

Jessica was finding it hard to stop from touching her bad place. She also began to feel very hot. As she watched Shannon continue to pleasure her body she found it hard to keep quiet herself. As she reached up to move a stray length if hair out if her face she accidentally brushed her erect nipple on her right breast and felt another type of shock between her legs that caused her to gasp pretty loudly. Shannon opened her eyes at the sudden sound and didn't seem very upset at the intrusion of her private little session.

"I take it you like what you see?" Shannon said.

Jessica nodded.

Shannon motioned Jessica over to the side of her bed and sat up not bothering to cover her nakedness. Jessica was feeling confused. She felt embarrassed yet excited by what she saw.

Shannon asked Jessica, "have you ever watched someone masturbate before?"

Jessica shook her head no. "What does it mean to masturbate?" She asked.

Shannon replied, "It's what a person does by themselves to pleasure themselves when they are horny honey."

"Whats horny?"

Shannon shook her head and moved over and padded the opposite side of the bed next to her.

"Honey, it looks like you have a lot about life you don't know about. It will be easier if I showed you then if I told you. Do you trust me Jessica?"

"Yes," Jessica said in an almost pleading voice.

"Alright then honey. Do what I tell you and relax," Jessica nodded again and watched Shannon as she waited for what to do first.

Shannon eased into Jessica and moved her loose blonde locks out of her face and leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth. It was a slow and gentle kiss that made Jessica's bad place itch again. Shannon's tongue gently explored Jessica's mouth and Jessica began to reciprocate her kiss as the two young woman kissed.

Shannon began to gently rub Jessica's shoulders and make her way down the front of Jessica's loose sleep shirt. Shannon told Jessica to mirror what Shannon did to her, as Shannon began to massage Jessica's breasts through her shirt causing Jessica's very sensitive nipples to reach out towards Shannon's touch. When Jessica reached up to feel Shannon's breasts she accidentally touched the dark coffee colored skin of her teacher and marveled at the warmth and heft of her breast. Shannon's nipple stuck out and tickled Jessica's fingers with the goose bumps.

Jessica began to moan into Shannon's mouth as Shannon broke the long tender kiss and pulled back to look at her inexperienced charge.

Even though Jessica was nearly 20 years old to Shannon's mature 18 her years had much more fullness then Jessica's. Shannon lifted Jessica's shirt over her head freeing her milky white 36C breasts in front of another living being for the first time. Oh what breasts they were. They starkly contrasted to Shannon's coffee colored hands. Her breasts were full and firm and the palest white of one who never goes outside. Her short wide nipples were surrounded by small diameter aerolas that raised up in goose pimples as she became more excited. Shannon suckled on both her tits, nibbling on them which caused Jessica to thrust her chest towards her.

By this point Shannon was fully naked and working on getting Jessica in the same predicament. Jessica felt such a fire between her legs from all of the bites, kisses and molesting of both her breasts that lifting her butt up a little to allow Shannon access to her bad place did not phase her at all. Shannon removed her soaked panties and found a full light bush of light blonde hair that surrounded her womanhood. Shannon inhaled her scent from the generic granny panties and found her scent very intoxicating and sweet tasting.

Shannon worked her way slowly between Jessica's legs kissing and sucking, and nibbling on Jessica's virgin body. She bypassed between her legs and kissed her inner thighs on either side before taken in her main course.

Jessica's "bad place" ached like never before. She had never felt such a feeling before in her life. She ached down in her bad place but not an ache of pain but of almost neglect. When Shannon's mouth blew upon her outer entrance to what Shannon called her pussy, she cried out in awe and wanton desire. Shannon's first touch upon Jessica's bare naked wet sex was one complete lick from her taint and up past her engrossed clit. Jessica's whole body shook and she let out a yelp at the sensation that came from between her legs.

Shannon continued exploring Jessica in and out with her tongue. After the fifth lick Jessica's pussy opened like a blossom exposing her tiny clit beneath a light skinned hood that parted easily for Shannon's experienced mouth. While her mouth did its work Shannon moved a finger into Jessica and tickled the underside of the top of her pussy and found her g-spot. At the second come here motion of Shannon's finger Jessica exploded in her first orgasm into Shannon's mouth. Jessica cried out in a scream of shock and pleasure. Her whole body shook and Shannon caressed her body as she rode out her first orgasm.

Jessica opened her eyes with a spark of lust in her eyes. She leaned over and kissed Shannon and tasted her sex juices for the first-time on Shannon's lips. "Let me do to you what you did to me," Jessica said and she switched places with Shannon.

Jessica laid Shannon down on the bed and really gazed upon the 18 year old African woman on the bed before her. Shannon's curly black hair laid sprawled around her head on the pillow. Her brown eyes looked up at Jessica with love, while her hands kept active caressing herself and Jessica. Jessica looked down at Shannon's breasts which were smaller than her own but loved how her areolas and nipples were so much more darker the her coffee skin and how her nipples seemed to rise up two inches beyond her breast. Jessica kissed these breasts with abandon causing Shannon to gasp and moan.

Jessica was very tentative with her kisses but the love, devotion and enthusiasm she showed her new lover more then made up for her inexperience. When Jessica worked her way down to Shannon's pussy she was amazed that there was just a small strip of hair above her pubis mound and she was bald everywhere else. Shannon's pussy lips were dark and very enlarged and looked so different then her own.

Jessica licked her first pussy very gently but found Shannon wanted it rougher. As Shannon thrust her sex up into Jessica's waiting mouth. Jessica fucked her tongue in and out of Shannon's pussy hole and used her mouth to suck on Shannon's clit causing her to let out a prayer to god followed by a scream. Jessica used her finger like Shannon did on her and found the small bumps that she tickled of Shannon's g spot that finally pushed her to the end and Jessica's mouth began to over flow with Shannon's girl cum as she squirted all over her face as she thrashed around on the bed in the mist of her orgasm. Shannon let go of Jessica's hair and muttered a sort of gibberish with mixed sighs until she got quiet and opened her eyes again.

Shannon motioned Jessica next to her and she kissed her on the mouth and tasted herself on Jessica's lips. The rest of the holiday weekend was a whole marathon of sexual education for Jessica.

The girls ate when they were hungry and slept when they were very tired over the whole week of the break between their various sexual encounters. Shannon had awakened the sleeping dragon in the short LDS girl from Utah whose wicked tongue satisfied the city girl right and left non stop to the point that they needed to take time off to calm over loaded senses.

By the time Vanessa and Chrissy came back to campus a day early to get things ready for the last three weeks of fall semester they found the two girls entwined together naked and reeking of the familiar smell of sex on the larger sectional couch downstairs. Both girls covered up Shannon and Jessica and didn't say anything to the other two later at dinner. But both looked at each other with a knowing twinkle in their eyes when they sat amongst the new lovers.

The End