Original Sin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, please stop," she begged him, feeling the unbearable pleasured between her thighs.

"No," he declared, smiling wickedly. She was helpless, completely vulnerable and at his mercy, he was enjoying it far too much to stop.

She wished she could move away from his devouring mouth, but she couldn't. She opened herself to him, writhing and shuddering under his tongue, until the tension between her thighs shattered into a million pieces, and she came in his mouth, his busy tongue licking every drop of moisture.

He moved to stand up in front her, watching her body shudder with the aftershocks of pleasure. He tilted her head upwards with firm fingers, forcing her to meet his gaze, smiling at the dark desire he saw in her eyes.

"You taste so sweet, my Cathy," he murmured as his mouth moved seductively over hers. She had no energy to resist him, her lips parting willingly to accept his forceful tongue, this time eager to taste her own pleasure essence on him.

"Undress me," he breathed into her lips, and she wondered if he had somehow drugged her to the tone of his voice.

She found herself fumbling with the buttons of his shirt, her fingers trembling. She finally managed to open his shirt, and she shuddered as his broad chest was exposed, imagining herself being crushed under the solid wall of muscles. Her hands moved to slide the shirt over his broad shoulders, down his arms until she heard the soft sound it made as it fell on the ground.

Her fingers rested on his chest, and he buried his hands in the rich mane of her hair, pulling her close for a deep kiss, slanting his mouth over her lush, sensual lips, unable to resist her soft, wet mouth and the way she always kissed him back as if she was holding on for life. His hands released her head to close over hers, guiding them to his straining pants.

"Finish what you started," he murmured against her lips.

She fumbled with his belt, finally managing to get it unbuckled, and her fingers moved down, to the buttons of his fly. She freed him of this restrain too, and he stepped out of his shoes and his pants as they fell on the floor.

"You didn't finish your job," he smiled at her, watching her growl in frustration.

She narrowed her eyes and pushed his boxers down impatiently and stepped away from him, but he grabbed her waist, dragging her into his arms until she felt him, hard and demanding, pressing into her belly, burning her like a brand.

"There, I'm done," she stated, struggling to free herself from his grasp.

"You're not playing fair, my sweet Cathy," he murmured.

"I can't, I hate you," she gazed defiantly into his eyes.

"You will never hate me."

She whimpered against his mouth as he caught her buttocks, lifting her hard up against him, her legs wrapping instinctively around him.

She felt the head of his cock, poised threateningly against her throbbing entrance and prepared herself for what was to come as she wrapped her arms around his head.

"Damon-" she breathed against his mouth.

He sealed her mouth with his and anything else she was going to say was lost in the tangling of their tongues.

She tore her mouth away from his, screaming as her rammed the full length of his cock deep inside her pussy.

Damon planted his legs wide apart, balancing himself before he gripped her buttocks and began pounding into her with an urgency that left her panting for breath. Her tight walls stretched to accommodate his invading thickness as he impaled her on his hard cock over and over again.

He lifted her off his thick shaft until only the head of his glistening cock was lodged inside of her and then dropped her heavily on him again, groaning at the feel of her incredibly tightness clenched fiercely around his thick shaft. She whimpered as he plunged into her in a series of sharp, brutal thrusts, feeling the moisture pool between her thighs, as her traitorous body welcomed his forceful possession

She tightened her arms around his neck, and he did not hesitate to capture a thrusting nipple with his mouth, drawing on it between ragged breaths. Her head fell back, a helpless moan of pleasure escaping her swollen lips as she desperately hang on to him.

He was becoming strained, his knees were shaking, fuck, was she tight around him. Just when he thought he couldn't last any longer, that his knees might actually give in, she felt her tighten her arms around him even more, pulling herself up, her weight on his shoulders. She had instinctively begun to pump him, and his hands slid to grip her thighs as she held herself to his body.

How pathetic she must be, Cathy thought. To want something so badly from this man she so desperately wanted to hate. She felt so wet, she was sure her fluids were running down his legs, because the sound her pussy made with each thrust was like he was splashing into a pool of thick liquid.

She lifted her head and her gaze locked with his, the mischievous glimpse in his eyes telling her he had read her thoughts. She felt herself blush over it, but was unable to stop.

Suddenly he gripped her waist, holding her still, and she could only cling to him, glorying at the feel of his throbbing shaft, filling her. She hooked her ankles around him, drawing a moan from him as he tightened his arms around her, walking several steps, before she felt the hard edge of the table dig into the soft flesh of her buttocks.

With one impatient hand he swept away the tray and its contents, sending them clatter to the floor. He gripped her thighs, pulling them further apart as he pushed her to sit on the table, sliding his cock incredibly deep, her eyelids fluttering close as a helpless moan escaped her lips.

He began to rock within her, holding her thighs wide apart and her head fell back as her fingers clutched the edge of the tabled for support, soft gasps escaping her. His hand left her thigh, sliding over her body to support her neck, bringing her face close to his.

"Tell me you're mine," he breathed, as his thumb brushed over her lush lips.

"Never," she denied him, defiance blazing out of her beautiful face.

"Tell me you want only what I can give you," he forced his thumb inside her mouth.

"No," she lightly bit on his finger.

"Damn you Cathy, you will not play with me," he grunted.

She didn't quite realize as he pulled out of her and flipped her over, so that her belly rested on the edge of the table, her hand flat on the hard wood. He gave her no time as his fingers splayed over her cheeks, spreading them wide as the head of his cock found her entrance.

He thrust into her, forcing her tight walls to yield at his relentless possession, until he finally came to rest inside her to the hilt.

He tugged brutally on her hair, pulling her back as he began to drive his cock into her, over and over. It felt as though he was splitting her, trying to push his body through hers and out the other side.

He gripped a handful of her golden brown, pulling her as close to him as possible as he leaned over her.

"Look, Cathy," he forced her to look in the mirror hanging on the wall in front them. Her eyes widened as she saw their reflection, and she turned her head, wanting to look away but he forced her back.

His other hand slid beneath her body to found her nub, his fingers maddening as he circled it, creating havoc within her. She moaned, her head dropping forward, bracing herself on her elbows.

Damon brutally gripped her chin forcing her eyes back to the mirror.

"See how much you like this, how much you need me," he whispered hotly into her ear. "We could have been so good together, Cathy, if it weren't for the slut you are."

"Stop this, Damon," she begged, her body shaking beneath him with each thrust.

"Stop? I have barely begun," he chuckled against her ear. "I will make you pay for destroying my brother, bitch" she felt his hot breath prickling her neck.

"What? I don't even know-" she muttered incredulously. "No," she cried, cursing her body for welcoming his savage possession.

"Yes," he promised her. "Does the name Johnny Carson remind you of someone?"

She whimpered, the grip on her hair painful, unyielding, her whole body taut as wire as he continued to force his rough caresses on her nub. Somewhere in the back of her mind she did remember this name.

"Does it?" he clenched his teeth, forcing her head back.

"Yes," she muttered.

"Now you know why you're here, Cathy," he whispered cruelly, pounding into her mercilessly, screwing her hard from behind, just like he always wanted.

"I didn't-" she began, the force of his thrust shuddering the breath from her lungs.

"You did, bitch," he stilled abruptly inside of her. "Johnny killed himself because of you. You played with him, stole his money-"

"No," she chocked.

"You killed his unborn child-"

"Damon, no!"

She wanted to tell him, to cry out she was innocent. She remembered Johnny, he was Cynthia's boyfriend, how could she be responsible for his death? Suddenly she realized everything, the reason Damon had come to Alex's party, what he hat told her then. Damn him, the fool, he was looking for Cynthia, not for her! That cold hearted bitch must have tricked him once she found out who he was.

He didn't let her dwell on her thoughts any longer, he surged inside her to the hilt, starting a fierce tempo that left her gasping. His grunts echoed her moans, the bed shaking with the force of his thrusts. Cathy screamed beneath him, as violent waves of pleasure washed through her. She shattered around him, her tight walls milking him, as she came on his hard cock.

"Fuck!" He cried at the force of her orgasm, his head thrown back, as he slammed inside of her with deep, brutal thrusts, unable to control himself any longer as her pussy rippled powerfully around him. He spent himself fiercely inside of her, stabbing her deeply, the pulsing spurts filling her womb.

He pulled away from her ever so suddenly, drawing a moan from her lips. Cathy felt her quivering legs wouldn't support her, and she braced herself on the table, her palms flat on the wooden surface.

"Christ, Cathy, you're a hell of a fuck," she bit her lips as tears burned at the corner of her eyes. "And it's only going to get better," he promised her as he dressed himself.

She didn't turn to look at him, only when she heard the door slam did she finally turn around, this time crying with sobs, wondering how she would tell him the truth. Most of all, because, even if he did believe her, she felt it was hopeless for the two of them now.