Original Sin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him, hate depicted on her lovely features. "Yes," she finally replied. "But if you want your revenge, you'll have to do better than that," she bit her lips provocatively.

She was hard to break...He smiled a slow, dangerous smile. "I accept the challenge," he whispered huskily. "Do you think you'd still have your uncle's affection and financial support when he finds out his beloved niece has disgraced his name by having an abortion?" His eyes flashed.

For a moment she was tempted to tell him that she had a considerable amount of money and assets of her own, all of which she had inherited after her parents' death and that she had no need of anyone's financial support. But the word abortion lashed at her.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She demanded, tugging herself free from his grip. "I've never-"

"Unfortunately for you, I have evidence of what you've done," he narrowed his eyes, cutting her off. She was going to deny everything, like she had last night, he though as he went to the desk. If he wanted to confront her, he would have to prove she was guilty. He sat comfortably on the chair behind the desk savoring the look of frustration on her lovely face.

"What do you mean?" She demanded, no longer able to bear the way his eyes mocked her.

Damon didn't answer. Slowly, he opened the drawer and handed her over the letter. It looked as if it were read over and over again, so many times folded and unfolded. Cathy took the paper, her eyes flowing across the script. She saw the initials that signed it. Oh, my God...

"It's not mine," she managed to whisper.

He raised a mocking eyebrow. "Then I guess this isn't yours either," he retrieved another paper, smiling wickedly. Her eyes widened at the content, confirming that she did have the abortion.

"Where did you get this?" She managed to pass the words through her dry throat, her fingers where she held the paper trembling, trying to understand what was going on.

"I found it the night you invited me to your room," he reminded her of the events, his lips curving into a seductive smile. "I've told you before, you should be more careful with your things."

No, this was impossible! She never had this abortion, how could her name be on this paper? Even her signature was on it!

"Deny it," he challenged her, a malignant triumph shining in his eyes, sure she would come up with some elaborate excuse.

He didn't deserve the truth. No, not when he seemed so determined. He never gave her a chance. He believed all the lies about her. Of all the things he had done, this she could never forget. Fool, how could she let herself fall for him? She slowly raised her eyes, making a decision she knew she would regret.

"I can't," she stated locking her eyes with his.

Damon was confused by the expression in her eyes. He expected her to deny everything, to lie. At least she could explain... But no, he almost forgot, she hated to explain herself. God, he would make her pay...

"That's all you have to say?" He raised an incredulous eyebrow.

"Yes," she smiled and placed the paper on the desk. "Even if I wanted to deny it, I couldn't, you have me cornered with your evidence," she faked a sigh as she turned to leave. "And," she hesitated for a moment and then turned around. "I'm sorry about your brother."

Something snapped inside him and before she knew it he had risen from the chair, grabbing her by her neck and she found herself with her back slammed up against the wall.

"Don't provoke me, Cathy," he leaned to whisper against her lips, his fingers resting threateningly on the curve of her throat. "Not now, not when I'm so furious I don't know whether to kill you or take you where we stand," he demanded and she shuddered, because even now that she feared his barely leashed anger her body was responding to him.

"Maybe I can decide for you," she bit her lush lips provocatively. What the hell was she doing?

"Damn you for doing this to me," he muttered before his mouth closed over hers, his tongue delving into her moist depths, dampening whatever reason was left within her.

His hands slid lower, down her waist, caressing her hips, to finally grip her thighs and drag her up against him. Her fingers slid up to curl around his shoulders and as he drew her firmly up against the solid wall of his chest, deepening the kiss, she forgot any idea of pushing him, slapping or biting him, as she had intended to. She could vaguely remember if there was any reason why she should.

She was unaware of how long they stood entwined, their mouths fused as each kiss melded into a new one. Oh god, she could stay like this forever... Maybe there was still time to tell him the truth...

"Look inside my eyes, Damon," she finally managed to tear her mouth away from his. "Do you really believe me capable of having done this to your brother?" Her voice was soft, silken.

That wasn't helping much, Damon thought as he was lost inside the beautifully vulnerable and warm hazel shade of her eyes he so loved. No, not her with such lovely, bright eyes. His gaze drifted lower to her lush lips, red and swollen from the onslaught of his mouth and the breath seemed to hitch in his throat.

How could she do this to him? She seemed so innocent, when moments ago she had admitted she was the one who destroyed his brother. She was fucking with his mind again and he was falling for her! Damn her, how many men had she fooled before with her beautiful eyes and her honey lips? Cynthia's words hit him once again, "Like a glass, you never know how many have drunk from it"...

He pulled away from her, ever so suddenly, and backed away from her, intent on putting as much distance between them as possible. She watched him wipe her kiss off his lips with the back of his hand and her fingers flew to her lips, as if she could touch him, still feeling him on her.

"Damon-"

"Leave," he ordered coldly, his eyes dark and murderous.

"I will, for good," she promised him and walked out of the room.

~*~

He was the one who had told her she was free to move around, inside and outside the house. She might as well go along with it. The ranch seemed to be as beautiful on the outside as on the inside. And maybe she'd find a way out, finally.

She stepped outside and walked along a great stone archway, admiring its beauty. About fifteen feet from the main house was a beautiful stone fountain. It was old but she had to assume it was but recently rebuilt at some parts, because all around were scattered stones, tools and mud, evidence that the restoration was not finished. One had to be very careful not to step into the huge mud puddle next to it.

"He will never be yours," a female voice drawled just before she reached the fountain. She turned to the direction of the sound and saw Elena leaning against a stone pillar with a scornful expression in her eyes. She watched her intently as Elena made her way to her. She hated to admit that she was pretty.

"I wouldn't care," she retorted smiling, with a calmness she was beyond feeling.

"You don't fool me," Elena moved to stand in front of her, blocking her way. "You want him, I saw the way you look at him."

Catherine's eyes flashed but she tried to ignore her.

"But he doesn't love you," she stopped her again. "He will never love you," Elena continued, enjoying thoroughly the situation. "You can't give him what I can," her eyes flashing.

"I wouldn't want to," she smiled wickedly, feeling that knot in her stomach tighten.

"You are beautiful, much more beautiful than the other," Elena murmured.

"What other?" Catherine narrowed her eyes.

"But that doesn't mean anything. He hates you," she looked into her eyes.

"I know," she muttered, growing impatient.

"No, you don't," Elena informed her, unable to hold her tongue. "You see," she looked into her eyes, "I told him you were the woman that destroyed his brother. And he believed me," her smile was pure evil. "Even though you're not."

Catherine's eyes widened at her words. Suddenly she had enough of this, of her, of everything.

"You bitch!" She lunged at her.

They both fell into a mud puddle next to the fountain and before they knew it they were covered in mud.

"I'm going to kill you!" Cathy grabbed a fistful of Elena's dark hair and pushed her into the mud.

Elena tried several times to cry out for help only to end up chocking with muddy water. Still, some faint cries gathered audience and in a few moments they were surrounded by whistling and shouting ranch workers, much too engaged with the enticing view of these two beautiful women fighting in the mud to offer any help. Finally, Elena managed to retaliate and hit Catherine on the stomach with her elbow, forcing her to fall hard on her back in the mud. But her victory was short-lived and before she knew it Cathy had pushed her over on her back and straddled her waist, forcing her face down in the mud.

~*~

"What the hell is going on?" Damon asked Rob as they were about to go to the vineyard noticing the shouting crowd.

Rob managed to see the two girls just as somebody whose head blocked the view moved, obviously in search of a better spot.

"You are one lucky bastard," he smiled. "What do you do to them?"

"What?" Damon looked at the direction rob pointed him to. His eyes widened at the spectacle. "Shit," he ran towards the crowd, Rob following his lead.

He arrived there to find a totally mud-covered Cathy straddling poor Elena, grabbing viciously her wrists and using all of her strength to hold her down in the mud. God, even then she was beautiful, with that wild, determined look on her face that made her so unbelievably sexy, her luscious body covered in mud, the doubtful remains of her dress clinging on her curves. One more reason to get her out of there immediately.

"Get Elena!" He shouted across at Rob as he grabbed Cathy by the waist, trying to handle her as best as her struggles would allow him.

"Let go, let go of me!" She struggled, clawing at Elena as she watched the little bitch being safely taken away by Rob. "I'm going to kill her! She-"

Damon held her firmly in his arms, dragging her outside the mud puddle, trying vainly to keep himself as clean as possible.

"For a girl who doesn't mind sharing me you do act pretty possessively," he chuckled into her ear.

Her eyes widened at his mocking comment and she managed to free herself from his arms. The bastard, he believed it was all done on his honor, he was enjoying this! She looked around her and only then did she realize she had provided a unique entertainment to an all male audience.

"I hate you," she growled at him. "What other humiliations am I to suffer here?"

Damon looked around and saw the men following their every move with their eyes.

"Well," he began, "Go clean yourself up and I'll think of something," he winked at her and there was a huge applause accompanied with whistles from the crowd.

She shook her head and bit her lips, giving him one of her most seductive smiles, then lowered her eyes. He should have known, but he was most unprepared for the fierce blow that landed on his face and wiped away all evidence of humor from his handsome features, leaving the muddy imprint of her fingers on him.

He stood there speechless, listening to the low whistles of the men, watching her walk away like a queen, uncaring that she was covered in mud.

"Gentlemen, back to work," he stated firmly, his eyes following her every move, and as he touched his face and remembered her smile, he realized he had completely and irrevocably fallen for her.

~*~

Cathy removed the dirty dress and handed it over to Lupe.

"Do you think it's possible to get me something to wear," she asked covering herself with a towel as best as she could. "This dress is ruined," she apologized, feeling she might be rude to the only person who had shown her some kindness here.

"Don't you worry about it," Lupe smiled, remembering the exact moment she saw this lovely girl, covered in dirt, walking inside the house and trying to make as little mess as possible.

"Oh, and," Cathy lowered her eyes and whispered, "Maybe some underwear too?" she blushed.

"I'll take care of everything," Lupe winked at her.

"I can never thank you enough," Cathy smiled, and went into the bathroom.

Lupe smiled to herself as she folded the dress. She wondered if she could get the girl to trust her enough so that she could open her heart to her. She was sure she wasn't the girl who lead Johnny to commit suicide. But something inside her told her that if this situation didn't clear soon enough, this girl might as well do that to Damon, and sighed as she walked out of the room.

Cathy stepped into the shower and turned the water on. She got under it and closed her eyes, just standing there for several minutes, letting the warm water wash away all the dirt and sooth her tired body.

How could she behave like this in front of everyone, how could she make she make a fool out of herself in front of him? That vain, arrogant son of a bitch would probably think it was all about him. Which was a little true, she silently admitted. God, how did she hate him!

She must have taken too long, preoccupied in her thoughts as she was, for she didn't here the large glass doors sliding. She gasped when she felt a hard, masculine body behind her and before she could move away from him, he grabbed her arms firmly and pulled her back against his muscled chest.

"Damon," she whispered, somewhat relieved, feeling the long, animal length of him pressing demandingly against her buttocks. She stayed immobile, realizing the effect she would have on him if she tried to wriggle away from him, holding her breath, just listening to the sound of the water falling on both of them.

"Were you expecting someone else?" He whispered into the pink shell of her ear, gradually dampening her ability to think, along with the water.

"Only half a dozen raunchy workers," she retorted, unable to forget her prior behavior and to prevent the smile that curled her lips when he chuckled behind her.

She was something else... How was he to be blamed for falling for her? She was so beautiful and sexy in a way that surpassed his wildest imagination. She had the greatest body he had ever seen, the smoothest skin he had ever touched, the loveliest, softest hair he had ever run his fingers through, the lushest lips he had ever kissed. Damn her, she was so very tight, so hot, so wet, and so amazing, she was the greatest fuck he had ever had. Why did she have to be funny too?

"Oh, I have no doubt you could do them all," he chuckled into her ear. "But you'll have to settle for me," he whispered huskily, his hand sliding lower to hold her full breasts.

Cathy bit her lips in frustration and her head fell back on his shoulder as his hands cupped her breasts possessively. She looked down, feeling weak at the sight of his large, dark hands holding her breasts, molding them to the shape of his palms. His fingers, long and skilled, stroked her lazily, brushing over the stiffening buds of her nipples. She shuddered, feeling a growing dampness in her pussy, and she knew her body would soon betray her.

"I know the position I'm in right now screams the opposite," she tried in vain to free herself from his intimate embrace, "But I'm not your whore, Damon. You already have a whore. Why don't you go to her?" She whispered heatedly, unable to conceal her feelings any longer.

"I love it when you're jealous," he nipped at her ear playfully and she could almost hear him smile.

"I'm not-" she gasped, feeling his mouth, hot and wet against her neck, his tongue trailing intimate paths on the tender flesh. She gave a little whimper of mingled pain and pleasure as she felt his teeth graze her throat, then bite into her.

"Do you want me to go to her?" He whispered, his breath hot on her flesh. His hand slid down her body, between her thighs, and she arched against him, her eyelids fluttering close as his long fingers parted her plump lips to expose her pink wet folds, only to discover the moisture gathered there.

"I-" she was forced to bite her lips to prevent a moan, as he began caressing her slick folds, his skillful fingers spanking and flicking her swollen clit. Oh god, what was wrong with her? Moments ago she vowed she hated him with all her heart and now she was about to give herself to him like a brazen whore. She shuddered under his touch, fighting desperately not to lose control.

Little bitch, she wasn't easy to break. But he was determined to break her down. He wanted her to surrender to him like she had never done with her past lovers. He wanted to fuck her until she screamed with pleasure, until she fainted in his arms again and again.

"Do you, Cathy?" He demanded, thrusting two fingers inside of her, stretching her almost painfully, and she came right then, screaming, her tight walls gripping his fingers as sensations washed over her. He didn't give her a moment's respite, as he continued to work his fingers forcefully in and out of her dripping pussy.

"I hate you," she whispered desperately, her head dropping forward in shame as she resigned herself in his arms.

She was barely coherent when he withdrew his fingers from her clutching pussy, her hips arching at the deliciously pulling sensation, her body still trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Her quivering thighs wouldn't hold her up, but strong hands grabbed her waist, preventing her from falling. She felt herself turn around, and firm fingers forced her face up, warm lips brushing against hers.

"Damon, please-" she breathed helplessly.

"Shhh," he whispered softly against her swollen lips. "I'll be inside you soon, baby, and I'll fuck you as hard as you need," he promised. "But first," he grabbed her chin and murmured huskily against her lips, "Let's see what other uses this beautiful little mouth of yours has," he smiled wolfishly.

"Oh, god, you wouldn't," she whispered desperately, realizing what he suggested.

He grabbed a fistful of her golden brown hair and pulled her close for a deep kiss and she swooned, had to hold on to his shoulders. "Take me in your mouth," he ordered against her lush lips and slowly released the grip on her hair.

She looked at him dazed and didn't understand how she found herself kneeling before him. Oh, god... That was the first time, it seemed, she got a good look at him.

He was large, very large. And beautiful. She'd never thought she'd think of a man's cock that way, but he was. She watched him grow harder and her tongue instinctively darted out to moisten her suddenly dry lips. She felt a strange urge to touch him, to taste him. She had never done that before and she couldn't understand why she would so gladly do it for him. She lifted her eyes to him and blushed, because from the way his lips curled he must have read her thoughts again.

She looked away from him in shame. No, she wouldn't do it. It felt degrading and illicit somehow and she hated him for making her want what he was forcing on her. She remembered Elena kneeling in front him. Had she done this for him? God, how she hated him!

Damon tilted her face back with firm fingers. He grabbed his cock and guided it towards her mouth. He watched her as she opened her lips and her pink tongue darted out to lick the underside of his head, then slowly fed more of his cock inside her mouth. Her tongue flicked at him and he groaned. God, her mouth felt so good, so hot, so wet, so tight... His entire body was stiff with the strain of keeping himself from thrusting into her mouth.

His taste, his scent filled her senses immediately. She tried to accommodate him, to relax, to get used to the feeling of a hot, hard cock filling her mouth. She had no idea how to go on, she seemed to have forgotten everything she had heard or read about the perfect blowjob. Damn it, why did she want to give him a perfect one?