Original Sin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She experimented, curled her tongue around him and sucked. He groaned in contentment and she did it again, sliding her mouth on and off his cock, this time increasing her speed, allowing him to thrust against her gently.

Her hands came to rest on his muscular thighs for balance and she slid her mouth on him, trying to take all of him. He was large, she couldn't but she was rewarded with another agonized groan, when her gag reflex caused her throat to tighten around him. She moaned, the sweet vibrations of her throat almost pushing him over the edge, and he sucked in his breath, throwing his head back. She slid her mouth completely off him, her teeth slightly grazing him. Strings of saliva connected her mouth to the tip of his cock. She licked her lips and tried to even her breathing before lifting her eyes to his, waiting for his reaction. There was a wild, amazed look in his eyes that made her shudder at the knowledge that she did this to him.

She grabbed his cock gently and their eyes locked for a moment. She turned her tongue into a hot little arrow, circling the head of his cock with it, before she slid her mouth on him again, wrapping her tongue around him.

Damon closed his eyes, gradually losing all ability to think. His hand slid into her hair, stroking gently in encouragement. He had wanted to feel her mouth on him for so long but he had never imagined it would feel as good as the rest of her did. She was as talented as hell with her mouth and her little tongue was driving him crazy.

Cathy didn't know what had gotten into her, why she was trying so hard to please him. She didn't know how, but she could feel another orgasm building. How did he manage to do this to her? Making her want what he was forcing on her? She slowly slid her mouth off him, sucking hard on the swollen head of his cock for a moment, and he growled, low in his throat.

Damn her, what was she doing to him? She could barely take one third of his cock in her mouth but it was enough, god it was enough... He wasn't going to let her play him like this, he wasn't going to spill himself inside her mouth like an untried schoolboy. He pulled her off him and dragged her to her feet. She smiled at him, biting her lips provocatively and he cursed himself for giving her such power over him.

His mouth came down on hers, before she could react, with crushing brutality and she gasped, belatedly realizing her mistake when his tongue slid inside her mouth to plunder and ravage, possessive jealousy coursing through him like hot lava when he tasted himself on her. She hadn't fucked with Alex, but she might as well have used her talented mouth to please him. He conjured images with his mind, insane with the thought of her pleasuring another man with her mouth.

"Your mouth is hell," he murmured hotly against her parted lips, burying his fingers into her hair, not letting her move away from him. "That's why Alex won't let you go," he smiled wickedly. He'd never let her know what she did to him...

"And you?" She smiled, biting her lips, holding his gaze with those beautiful, green eyes. "Why won't you let me go?"

There was a long silence, only the sound of water falling on them that seemed to drum out a crazy, increasing beat. Damon stood speechless, amazed how she always managed to turn the tables. Damn her, the bitch! She was fucking with his mind and he was enjoying every moment of it. He shook his head smiling, about to retort when she placed a finger on his lips, silencing him.

"Leave it, Damon," she smiled at him. "I want to delude myself," she whispered.

He slammed her hard against the wall catching her wrists with one hand and dragging them above her head, wedging himself between her thighs, letting her feel him hard and demanding against her secret place. "Damn you, Cathy," he breathed against her lips, his fingers biting into her jaw, holding her still. "Damn you," he muttered hoarsely as his mouth slanted over hers in a brutal, punishing kiss. He used his weight to pin her there as he deepened the kiss, ruthlessly demanding that she yield to him. His hands slowly left her wrists, sliding down her body, coming to rest over the curve of her bottom. He grabbed her, dragging her hard up against him and Cathy suddenly found herself with her legs wrapped around him, three feet of the ground.

She knew not what got into her, but the thought that this little slut could be offering more and him accepting her gladly was driving her mad. She didn't understand how she found herself kissing him back with equal violence, her body arching against his, her arms coming to hold on to his shoulders. His kisses were drugging, illicit, tearing into shreds any pieces of reason she had left in her.

"I want you," he groaned against her red, swollen lips. There was this look in his eyes of barely leashed violence and desire that she loved. "I want you and I don't care." His voice was raw and masculine, making her shudder with desire, her eyelids fluttering close, as she felt the head of his cock pushing against her stretched entrance.

He shoved himself inside her with one brutal thrust, demanding full possession of her tight pussy and she whimpered, biting her lips, holding tightly on to him as he drove himself into the hilt. Oh, god, he said he wanted her. He wanted her and he didn't care about anything else. Did he mean it? Fuck, she could barely think as her body stretched around him, taking all of him as he slid up deeply inside of her. She was so swollen from her orgasm that he felt impossibly huge inside her.

Sweat trickled between her breasts as she struggled to accommodate him, his thick shaft forcing her tight walls apart, filling her to depths she never knew she possessed before. He eased out of her slowly before surging back into her with a fierceness she was forced to let a moan escape her lips.

"Oh god," she moaned, feeling faint at the sensation of having him full, deep and embedded firmly inside her. His fingers dug into her hips lifting her tightly against him and she gasped as she found herself further impaled on his thick cock. He smiled wickedly against her parted lips and she turned her face away from his.

He slid his mouth to the exposed curve of her throat, sucking hard on the tender flesh as he began to drive into her with long, powerful strokes and she arched against him, opening herself to each searing thrust. He groaned as her exquisite tightness, hot and wet, enveloped him, drawing him inside her like no other woman had done before and she locked her ankles around him instinctively, her thighs flexing to pull him closer, her body clenching even tighter around him.

Her soft moans filled his ears as he rode her, her body quivering as the tension built between her spread thighs. His eyes were reduced to dark slits as he gazed down at her, watching every flicker that crossed her beautiful face, loving the way her teeth sunk into her lush lips, yet wanting to release her bite and scream for him.

She whimpered disappointed as he stilled inside of her, her body clenching and unclenching around him in protest, drawing a groan for him. He held her jaw still as his mouth slanted over hers in a hot, demanding kiss, bruising hers brutally and she was lost, too dazed to notice the way he slowly slid out, then inside her, grounding himself against her.

She tore her mouth away from his, screaming as he seemed to be touching an extremely sensitive pad of flesh inside her. "Oh god, oh dear god," she whispered incoherently. "Damon, please don't," she breathed helplessly, her head dropping forward to rest on his shoulder, too tired to protest in any other way.

He buried his finger in her rich curls, lifting her head. "I love it when you scream," he murmured hotly against her ear, and she tightened her arms around him, grateful he was in his arms, otherwise she would have collapsed. "Scream for me, baby," he whispered hoarsely. "Scream when you come," he ordered in his husky voice.

"Oh god, please-" She began but was forced to turn her face away, screaming when he shoved himself inside her harder and deeper than ever, nudging boldly against her womb with each thrust. His cock was so deeply embedded inside her, filling her so completely, she felt like he was touching every part of her.

She whimpered, her nails raking down his back, drawing blood and he let out a growl, tolerating the pain as best as he could. He caught her wrists, dragging them above her head as he plunged into her with slick, frantic lunges, as her pussy rippled and shuddered around him, sucking him in and dragging the breath from his lungs as her orgasm took control of her body.

She cried out, giving him the scream he wanted and spasmed around him, clenching around him, clinging tightly on to him. He shuddered, groaning, and she felt the hot flood of his seed filling her body as he took her with last deep, brutal stabs, her thighs flexing to keep him inside. She collapsed in his arms, breathing unevenly, feeling an incredible sensation of being completely and irrevocably taken, but he recovered just in time to savor the last glorious contractions of her pussy. He laced her fingers with his and drew her arms around his shoulders.

He was holding her so tightly and intimately that she gradually loosened her grip around him, her tired limps refusing to hold her up anymore. She relaxed, sagging against him and Damon thought she had fainted once again. Firm fingers tilted her chin up and warm lips moved over hers seductively. She responded immediately, her fingers coming around his neck and he felt her trying to gather whatever strength she had left to do so.

As slowly and reluctantly as ever he cut off the kiss and withdrew from her setting her feet on the ground. Cathy rested against the wall, as her legs gradually regained their strength. Now that he was no longer inside her she tried to realize what had just happened, what he had said before. Oh, god, could this be possible? Did he really want her? Even if he believed she was guilty?

"Damon," she touched him lightly on the arm when he moved away from her.

He stilled, unable to look away from those beautiful eyes.

"Please stay," she held his gaze, smiling faintly.

Damon cursed silently, for now the hazel shade of her eyes was brighter and warmer than ever. He simply shook his head and turned her back on her as he stepped out of the shower.

~*~

Alex leaned forward on the desk, holding his head in his hands. How could he have been so blind? How could she have done this to him? He knew, Cynthia and his mother had told him, there had been other men in her life, but an abortion? How could she be like this, when she seemed so lovely and innocent? And now she had run off with another man, and not even bothered to tell him why. But he still loved her, still felt her could forgive her...He was drunk, he thought as he realized he had consumed more than half a bottle whiskey.

He had loved her from the first moment he saw her again. He had just arrived from the airport, tired, wondering why he ever gave in to his mother wishes and came back home, when she emerged from the kitchen, beautiful as he had never imagined her to be. She smiled at him and waited patiently until his mother and Cynthia stopped fussing around him. Then she walked over to him and hugged him. "Welcome home, Alex," she had said. "I'm so glad you're back."

And that was all he needed not to spare a thought for another woman. And she had betrayed him. Could all this have been his fault? Had he pressed her? True, she had never given him an answer, she had not returned his feelings, not in words. He had kissed her once, the day before this damn party and her lips were so sweet, so responsive... If only Damon hadn't come, she would still be here, with him.

But what kind of girl would behave like this? She had invited him to her room, he had found them together that night, he saw her kissing him goodbye the other morning, a kiss that surpassed the kiss she gave him in every way. Damn her... Perhaps his mother and Cynthia were right. His mother never really approved of her. Cynthia had told him everything, about the wild life she had lived during her studies in the university and her practice, about a guy she was involved with until recently and whom she broke up with when she heard Alex was coming home. That she was pregnant and god rid of the baby... Oh god, could it be true?

"Alex."

He turned his eyes to the door, only to see Cynthia standing at the casing, wearing nothing but a flimsy ivory nightgown. He smiled at her and resumed drinking.

"Alex, please, don't do this to yourself," Cynthia walked over to him, her voice sweet and pleading. "She's not worth it," she touched his handsome face gently. Her touch was soft and soothing and Alex wondered for a moment in his intoxication why he had never given a chance to her. Then he remembered. There was something pretentious and fake about her he could never explain.

"You can be happy now, Cynthia," he mocked her, raising his glass in the air as a salutation. "She's left me and you've been proven right," he drank his glass empty. "She probably fucked with him at the party and now she run off with him, not even saying goodbye," he raised his eyebrows, as he poured himself another glass of whiskey.

"I'm not happy, Alex," Cynthia sighed as she sat on the desk, crossing her legs, providing him an ample view of her firm thighs, his eyes irresistibly drawn to the sight. "I'd rather be wrong than seeing you like this, watching her hurt you this way, when I can't do anything to ease your pain," she whispered lowering her head and Alex could swear she was about to cry.

"Well Cynthia, though I still can't hate her, all that spite and hatred you had against her can be justified, at last," he laughed, drinking the glass empty again.

"Is that how you think of me, Alex?" She lifted her eyes to his, their brown color turning into liquid amber, shining in the moonlight and Alex was amazed to see a tear running down her face. "I've done nothing but lo-" she growled frustrated and stopped raising herself from the desk, as offended as she could pretend to be.

"Wait," Alex grabbed her wrist and she stayed were she was. He rose from the chair and tilted her face to his. Maybe he was wrong about her. "Cynthia," he began but she placed her index finger on his lips.

"I love you Alex," she whispered softly. "And I can't bear the thought that you want her even after everything she's done to you. But I love you, I've always loved you even if you don't-"

She didn't finish the sentence. Alex bent to claim her mouth in a demanding kiss and her hands came around his neck, holding him to her, as his tongue plundered the soft depths of her mouth. He didn't care. He was drunk and lost and tired of blaming himself. Catherine had left him and he hated her almost as much as he loved her. But Cynthia was there, soft and willing, declaring her love for him and he needed her. With an impatient move, he swept away from the desk all the paperwork and lifted her on it. She cupped his face and kissed him again, arching her body when his hand slid between her thighs.

Cynthia reached for his pants, unbuttoning his fly, freeing his cock from its confinements. Her fingers closed around him, gently stroking him. He growled deep in his throat and Cynthia smiled to herself. There was no need to be demure and innocent now. He would be too drunk to remember anyway. She was so lucky! She never expected Catherine to behave like this, but people do strange things when their in love. Fool! Maybe she'd get pregnant again and then she'd have the Rollands wrapped around her finger.

What a fool Alex was! It had been so easy to play him, to convince him Catherine had an abortion, even without the medical document. Where the hell had it gone? She had left it on her room at the night of the party, sure that Alex would go there and find it somehow. Anyway, all had turned out well, Alex had believed her when she'd told him. And no one could prove otherwise. When she had the abortion she had given the doctor Catherine's name and their physical description was similar. Everything was turning out like the way she always planned. She'd have Alex and the Rollands' fortune and Catherine would be cut off the family forever.

She sighed as Alex gently urged her back on the desk, laying kisses along her neck and breast as he pulled the straps of her nightgown down. He lifted the gown above her thighs, impatiently tearing her underwear and shoved himself inside her with great force. She moaned, her thighs clutching him to her. God, she could get used to this...She smiled as he took her, thinking how close she was to having it all.