All Comments on 'Orlando and Rami in Mystohr'

by TheLoremaster

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please 🙏

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

I loved it! 5 stars from me!

There are so few stories about human guys falling in love with orcish females and yours is easily one of the best. That sweet awkwardness of Orlando combined with tender savageness of Rami... it's really awesome! I would love to see their relationship develop.

And I know that you set up the next events for the threesome with these two and Excellence (by the way, interesting name!) - I don't mind it of course, but would prefer to read about the bond between Orlando and Rami.

PS. I almost missed that story, as this part is called differently than the first. I'm glad that I double checked it. Keep up the good work!

ProletarianStickProletarianStick3 months ago

Fantastic! Really love how you build Rami and Orlando's relationship and personalities. Fantasy settings are always a good start for me and there aren't enough stories where different species fall in love. Please keep up the good work!

And like Marasso said, maybe group these chapters together as they're part of the same story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheLoremaster@TheLoremaster
Aspiring author, long-time reader but only recent contributor. Appreciative of all feedback. Recently gotten into erotic roleplay, enjoy most family scenarios, don't mind playing either role in a scenario. I always try to have a new, fresh idea in mind so it doesn't get too c...