Orlando and Rami in Mystohr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orlando listened, enraptured. "And... what happened next?"

Excellence smirked. "Well, I decided to take Rami on as my employee. A girl could always benefit from having an extra pair of hands to work the shop. Not to mention, throw out any troublemakers."

"So that's what I did for about three years. However, one day I came to the conclusion that... I wanted more. And I was not going to get it by staying in this town forever. Sure, I could have visited the local 'dens of sin', but that was never really an option for me. Didn't interest me."

Orlando gave a small nod. "So... is that why you became a sell-sword?"

"It was. Good coin, the rush of battle, and sometimes... carnal rewards. A good life."

Excellence smirked. "And you put what I taught you to good use, from what I understand."

"I... is that why? I... I'm just another notch on your belt?" That thought hurt him. He had leaned into his feelings for Rami, but if it was just about pleasure... was that how his first love would turn out? A simple give-and-take before never seeing one another again?

Rami was quiet for a few long moments before speaking up again. "No. I... I may have been a bit... 'free', let's say, in my life. And more than once, I ended up tasting my wards. But... this is different."

Excellence could sense the tension in the air, and she broke it with a clearing of her throat. "I do believe I just heard the ringing of the bell from downstairs. Let me go fetch dinner, and then we can have a nice meal, alright?"

Orlando didn't answer, his eyes still locked on Rami who didn't meet his gaze. Had he been deluding himself? Would they part ways here, now that the job was done? Was this truly the end of the story, amounting to little more than a few days of passion before they faded into memory? He sat still in his seat, heart sinking. Had he been a fool?

***

Orlando had been quiet for most of the dinner, even if he did enjoy the food. The nagging feeling at the back of his mind refused to leave him alone, and after the stew was gone and the minor clean-up done, he had retreated to the guest bedroom. Laid down on his back, he looked up at the ceiling, feeling drained of energy. Was this all a mistake? Was this not love, and simply infatuation? Or had he really fallen for Rami, expecting for her to feel the same?

'And if she doesn't?' The dreaded thought echoed in his head. He had imagined that his first encounter would be something more, somehow lead into something. But now... he just felt dread. Turning to face the wall, he laid on his side and closed his eyes. Maybe he should just leave in the morning, put the coins on the table. Leave before he let this hurt grow.

Orlando barely noticed when the door opened and footsteps creaked on the wooden floor. He did feel the sudden weight on the mattress of someone sitting down. He didn't turn around.

"You alright, greenhorn?" Rami's voice was gentle, not the energetic tone he had come to cherish.

"I'm fine." His response was short, not wanting to talk. He felt an ache in his heart at his behaviour, but he was too afraid to face her.

There was a deep sigh behind him, then Rami continued. "Look, what Excellence said... it was true. I have enjoyed pleasures of the flesh many a time. Sometimes with my wards."

"Bragging now?" His voice was bitter, and he staid completely still.

"How mature of you. Throwing an insult at me because you're surly? I expected more."

Orlando felt rage rush to the surface, his cheeks flushing with anger. "Why do you care? I'm just another---"

"Shut up. Let me speak. Or I'm leaving."

He was quiet again, but still refused to turn around.

Rami waited a short while before continuing. "Good. Now, listen. Did I see you as a pleasant diversion on the road at first? Yes. I am not ashamed to admit that. I've not had steady relationships. Most humans can indulge to sate their fantasies, sure. None would ever consider taking a half-orc as a partner. That's how my world-view has been for the past years."

Not getting any reaction from him, Rami kept talking. "But you are different. You haven't look at me with disgust or revulsion even once. You even claimed to love me." She snorted. "Words I've never heard after I let someone have a ride with me. But you said it so easily. So... sincerely. That shocked me."

Orlando remained on his side, but he did speak up, his voice quiet. "And... now?"

Rami carefully grabbed his side, turning him to lay on his back again and looking down at him. "Now? I'm willing to see where this goes. The reason I was quiet at dinner, was... I was mulling it over. I'm a sell-sword, Orlando. My business is death and blood. Not something a good man like yourself should tie themselves to."

He looked up at her, swallowing hard. "But... I don't care about that. You... you protected me. And... I-I love you."

Rami paused, her expression hard to read in the darkness of the room. "There's those words again. You are too quick to say them, greenhorn."

Orlando shook his head. "I... I know what I want. I want you, Rami."

There was silence for a while, but then he felt her lips meet his, holding still for a few moments. When they parted, she smiled. "I still think you're crazy for feeling that way, but... let's see where this goes." She ran her hand down his chest and to the lining of his pants, grabbing onto the bulge that had grown just in the past minute. "Exy, that vixen. Feeding oysters to an already horny man. Seems we have to take care of this."

Orlando swallowed hard and let out a soft moan at the touch, giving a small nod. "Please... I... I want to feel you again."

Rami smirked, leaning in to kiss him once more. "Well, we have time. And this time, it's in a comfortable bed." There was another tug at his groin, followed by a slight groan.

"Please, it... it's quite tender. It hasn't let up for the past three hours..."

"Oh, then let's not torture you any longer. Leave it to me." The huskiness in her voice had returned, and soon he felt her strong fingers grab onto his trousers and dragging them down his legs. It all happened in a split second. Reaching down, she leaned over him while her hand wrapped around his pulsing shaft, his member twitching at the stimulation.

Rami smirked, starting to stroke his manhood rhythmically. "Your moans are so cute. And don't worry if you can't hold it. We have plenty of time, and Excellence won't mind us making noise."

Orlando gulped at that, his toes curling as she bestowed pleasure upon him. "Then... I want to make this memorable. Our first time in a real bed."

She chuckled and her smirk widened to a grin. "Oh, don't you worry your little head about that. I intend to make this very memorable for both of us." Still stroking his shaft, she began to undo her armour before looking to him. "Some help, or would you prefer I stop the massage?"

"No, no, I... I'll help." He reached up to assist with her undressing, removing layer of armour before getting to the bandaged chest. This time there was no teasing, Rami quickly undid it and tossed the pieces aside. Once more, Orlando was struck by how beautiful she was.

She watched him for a few moments, still grinning as his cheeks flushed scarlet. "Well? You know the deal, don't be scared." She moved to lay beside him on her side, increasing her stimulation of his member.

Orlando didn't hesitate, reaching out with both hands to fondle her perfect breasts. They felt so soft under his touch, and he was in a trance. Massaging, teasing, sucking, and nibbling the sensitive nipples. He had been on edge for the past several hours, and he could not wait any longer.

Rami let out a husky moan as he worked his magic, and soon she felt her nether regions begin to dampen. All hesitation from their chat was gone, and now there was only lust. "Keep going..." She watched him, and with her free hand pushed the back of his head towards her breasts, encouraging him.

Orlando was in heaven, surrounded by her wonderful bosom, like soft pillows. His member kept twitching in her hand, his pulse racing as he went about his task of pleasing her. He so desperately wanted her to feel good too in this moment, for her to enjoy it. Any doubts of his abilities were washed away when she spoke again after several intense minutes of him stimulating her breasts.

"Hey... you want to put that stiff cock of yours between these puppies?" She looked down at him, her own cheeks flushed with arousal.

Orlando looked up at her and he thought he would explode just from the mere thought of such an act. Giving a few shaky nods, he swallowed before speaking. "Yes... yes, please. I... I want my..."

"Cock. You want your cock between my tits." She finished for him, letting go off his shaft and moving to get on her knees. "Stand up. You're about to experience a whole new world of pleasure."

The words had barely hit him before Orlando stood up in the bed, leaning against the wall of the bedroom. His member twitched as it stood on attention, facing away from his body.

Rami licked her lips and moved towards him, leaning in and giving the head of his shaft a gentle kiss. She smirked when a bit of precum emerged, running down the underside of his manhood. "Enjoy this. I know I will."

The next thing he knew, his entire member was enveloped in-between her perfect breasts. Her dark-brown skin encased his rigid, pink, erection, and he let out a loud moan of pleasure from the sensation. It felt simply wonderful.

She looked up at him, grinning and starting to rub his shaft with her chest, alternating directions to achieve stimulation. Every now and then, she also reached out with her tongue, licking the tip of his shaft when it emerged from its cushioned cell.

Orlando's mouth hung open, and his knees were shaking. He knew that her breasts were amazing to feel with his hands and mouth, but this? This was beyond what he could have expected. Reaching down, he began to stroke her hair gently. "That... oh god, that feels so good, Rami..."

Rami blushed at the gesture, surprised by how caring he was for her despite how much adrenaline must have been coursing through him. "You really are a sweetheart, princeling. I take it you like this then?"

He nodded a few times, closing his eyes as he let her treat him to this wonderful experience. "It's... it's beyond my ability to describe... it's perfect..."

She chuckled and looked up at him while still massaging his rod. "Guess we've found your preferred way to blow off some steam, then. I don't mind it, if that's the case."

Orlando shook his head, looking down at her again. "No, I... I can't pick a favourite. Everything I do with you... oh fuck... is simply amazing..."

That caused Rami to stop in surprise, leading to a questioning look from him. Catching herself, she resumed the treatment. "Your words are dangerously honeyed, greenhorn. Are you trying to make me fall for you?"

He moaned in ecstasy before speaking again, still stroking her hair. "I... I'm not trying to do... anything..." He gasped, feeling his release approaching. "I just know that... I've fallen for you..."

Rami blinked, and she could feel his shaft twitching in-between her breasts as she continued her ministrations. "You keep saying such things... careful or I might start believing you."

Orlando, despite how much his body was trembling from the pleasure and his knees going weak, brought his hand further down to touch her cheek. "I... I love you, Rami... that is the truth..." He suddenly froze, as the eruption was now inevitable. "Oh god, here it comes!"

Rami was stunned, and barely noticed when his manhood exploded with his seed, splattering all over her brown skin and face. The heat from it aroused her even more, and what had began as a slight damp area in her sex, was now turning into a flood. She sat completely still, the shaft encased in her breasts twitching as it deposited more of his semen over her chest.

Orlando had nearly fallen down during his climax, but the wall had kept him standing despite his legs feeling like jelly. Swallowing hard as the last throes of euphoria washed over him, he looked down at her with a glazed look. "I... I'm sorry for the mess..."

That was too much for Rami. Licking her lips, she caught some of his seed and swallowed it. Then, she looked up at him with pure lust reflected in her chocolate-brown eyes.

"Rami...?" The next thing Orlando knew, he was on his back after being pulled back down to the bed, his now limp member slowly deflating. Still in shock, he looked up at Rami, watching while she rapidly undressed her lower body and then planted her drenched sex over his face.

"You're a fool if you think you can say such things without consequence, greenhorn." They were now mirrored to their first night, except this time they were both laying down, which was probably safer.

Without any further words exchanged, he felt his flaccid manhood being engulfed in Rami's hot mouth, working to bring him back to its rigid state. Wincing slightly at the stimulation due to the tenderness of his shaft, he then looked up at her pussy. It was soaking in her juices, and he didn't have to think for even a moment before reaching up with his hands and grasping onto her firm cheeks. His tongue started rapidly lapping along her wet sex, desperately trying to bring her to the same ecstasy she had already given him.

Rami moaned around his slowly inflating member, urging him onwards with his actions. Sweat was dripping down both their bodies, the heat in the closed room rising from their body temperatures and carnal lusts.

Orlando dug into her flesh, nails scraping against her skin as he tried with all his might to bring her drenched sex onto his face, bringing it closer for his tongue to explore. After a minute or so of ceaseless licking he focused his attention on her tender nub, sucking and biting onto it lightly. Shivers ran through his lover's entire body, and his heart swelled from the knowledge he was bringing her this much pleasure.

It took barely two more minutes before Rami let go of his now stiff shaft, a loud plopping noise as she did. Grasping onto it firmly, she stroked it while her eyes watched the twitching crown, licking the length of the cock.

"I want it inside me." There was no requesting in her tone, no plea. It was a simple statement of her desire, and Orlando felt shivers run all the way up his spine and his manhood at the sheer want in her voice.

"I... I want to be inside you too."

There were no further words needed, and with a quick motion Rami shifted on the bed, moving off his body. At first confused, his excitement quickly took over when she positioned herself on her knees, displaying her soaked pussy to him.

"I'm letting you drive this time, princeling... do not disappoint me."

"Y-yes, Rami." He swallowed hard, sitting up with shaky legs and shuffling closer to her, placing his twitching member at the entrance to her cove. His breathing was heavy, pulse racing. This was the first time she had let him be the dominant, and... he did not want to make her regret giving him this chance.

Without notice, he plunged into her sex, driving his cock straight down to the root in one solid stroke, balls slapping against her skin.

"Ohhhhh fuuuck... really taking charge, huh? Give it to me!" Rami was grabbing onto the sheets, her nails digging into the soft fabric. It was clear she was enjoying herself, and her pussy squeezed onto the impaling rod hard.

Orlando knew the time for words was over for the moment, and instead focused on giving his lover the maximum amount of pleasure. Pulling back, he removed his manhood slowly, teasing her until only the very tip of his crown was left inside her needy sex. He then thrust into her hard once more, causing her to squeal in sheer ecstasy. Even if they had not been in a place that did not frown on loud noises from lustful unions, he doubted he could have stopped.

After these two long strokes, he began to find a rhythm, thrusting to and fro with his full sack slapping against her skin every time. The results of his tempo was evident from Rami's reactions, and he grabbed onto her firm cheeks for more leverage.

"Oh f-fuuuck... yes, give it to me! Pound that pussy! Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me before!" There was nothing but pure lust in her voice, mirrored by the dripping down juices that ran down her dark-brown skin as he continued to slam into her. The bed was creaking under the weight and pace of their act, but neither paid it any attention.

"You like that? You like having your pussy pounded?" Orlando did not know where the words came from, he had always been demure and soft-spoken. But it was as if something awoke in him now that he was in charge. A desire to give his lover the best experience possible.

Rami moaned loudly, head lowering towards the bed as he continued to slam into her drenched sex. Her entire body shivered, and even if he could not see her face, he knew it was a mask of pure ecstasy.

"Yes! Keep going!" She moaned again, followed by a deep growl from far back in her throat. "I'm getting close! Fuck me harder!"

Orlando did not want to disappoint her, and through instinct he leaned over her muscular back, arms reaching down and around to grab onto her full breasts. Fingers finding their way around her bouncing bosom, he grasped onto her nipples, beginning to tweak them with some force. All the while, he did not stop his assault on her pussy, his now entirely rigid member pounding into her cave and against her womb, knocking on the door.

"Yeeeeees! Twist those nipples! Fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" Her voice gradually rose through her expressions, and by the time she finished she was roaring out into the dark room with primal lust.

Leaned over her back, hands twisting and tweaking the nubs at the center of her breasts, Orlando felt powerful. He was giving her this pleasure, he was taking her closer to the brink. He wanted more, he wanted her to...

"Cum. Cum for me, Rami!" Without noticing it, he had leaned further forward, and was whispering into her ear before biting onto the left earlobe. In that same moment, he bottomed out completely, and he doubted he could be closer to her at all if he tried.

There were no words, only primal sounds that rose through his lover's chest and out through her throat. A mixture of moans, growls, and squeals filled the room as her entire body stiffened. He could feel her pussy squeezing hard onto his shaft rhythmically, a monumental orgasm racing through every part of Rami. The muscular half-orc was like pudding in his hands, her sex still seeking to strangle his cock with her spasming muscles. He remained as he was, member pressing against her womb, fingers tweaking her nipples. He could not count for how long the orgasm rushed through her body, but by the end, he felt more fulfilled than ever.

"You... you just gave me... one hell of a climax, greenhorn... fucking hell, that... that was impressive..." Rami was catching her breath between every few words, head still facing down towards the bed that was now soaked in a mixture of sweat and juices.

Orlando blinked and then he was back in his former state, the thrill of being dominant gradually melting away. "I... I didn't hurt you, did I?"

In response, he felt his head being tugged down and forward as she met him in a passionate kiss, her tongue seeking his and wrestling with it. When they parted, she grinned, face flushed and eyes filled with lust.

"No... you certainly didn't." She then pushed back against him, causing his cock to almost slip out before she reached around and grabbed onto it firmly. "Oh no... we're not done yet." In a blur, Orlando found himself on his back once more, Rami sitting on top of him with his member still buried deep inside her.