Orlando and Rami in Mystohr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's your turn..." Quickly snatching his hands, she brought them around her to rest against her cheeks once more. "I'm not letting you go without feeling that delicious seed inside me."

Swallowing hard, Orlando did as his impulses told him and grabbed onto her flesh, nails digging into her skin. In that moment, he truly thought that his lover looked like a goddess, physical perfection made manifest. His member twitched in her sheath, eager to continue.

Smirking, Rami leaned forward, placing her forehead against his. "I intend to teach you how to be in charge, but right now? I'm taking back control."

"U-understood. I... I just want you to feel good, Rami."

"Oh, don't worry about that. You concern yourself with your own pleasure, greenhorn." With that, she raised her hips until his shaft was once more almost free, but then she lowered herself down in a quick motion, slapping against his hips.

Orlando let out a loud moan, holding onto her ass and looking up at her. With that red hair hanging down her face, dark-brown eyes piercing through him, and her amazing body... it was absolute bliss. Swallowing, he tried to thrust into her, seeking to meet her rhythm.

Still grinning, Rami then began to ride him hard. She raised herself up and lowered herself down so quickly and forcefully that the bed beneath them creaked ever more. There was no tenderness, no slow going. This was just the two of them, locked in a dance of the most primal kind, each seeking to bring each other to the very brink of what was possible.

Barely able to stay focused in the heat of the moment, flesh slapping against flesh and sweat produced by their intense activity dripping onto his chest, Orlando then did something unexpected. Letting go of one of her cheeks, he slapped it hard, trying to match her rhythm. There was a surprised moan from his lover, but not a disapproving one.

"Naughty, naughty. I thought I said I was in charge?" She stopped, hips raised above his.

Swallowing hard, Orlando tried to apologize. "I-I'm sorry, I just---" He was interrupted by a deep kiss, his lover smirking back at him.

"I'm just teasing. Keep going." With that, she then began to ride him once more, bouncing up and down while his manhood sought the deepest part of her cave. The sound of his palm slapping against her ass joined the already loud chorus in the dark room, and he doubted anyone outside was oblivious to what was going on.

Their intense search of pleasure was reaching its peek, and after several ecstatic minutes of this carnal union he could feel the surge at the very root to his shaft. Looking up into her eyes, he tried to speak but was interrupted.

"Just do it. No more words." Leaning down once more, she kissed him again, body pressed tight against his.

Orlando returned the kiss with all the passion he could muster, and increased the pace of his thrusts. Deep and fast, knocking against his lover's womb with every stroke, the tell-tale signs of an impending eruption grew ever stronger. No moans, no words, just pleasure.

Unable to stop it had he even wanted to, it happened. His manhood spurted out his seed, splattering against her inner walls as they squeezed onto him harder and harder. Their respective second orgasms rushed through them both, and they held onto one another tightly, letting the climax take its course.

By the end of it, they were both exhausted, resting against the other as semen and juices ran down the length of his shaft and onto their skin. Breathing heavily, Orlando dared to open his eyes and looked up at his lover. "Rami... I love---"

There was a sudden crash, and in an instant, both of them laid on the remains of the bed. The frame had not been able to handle their union any longer.

He smiled sheepishly. "I... I did not expect that."

Rami only laughed, feeling his manhood slowly deflating inside her. "Guess we need to repay Exy for the bed. Oh well."

There was a sudden knock on the door, followed by it opening. As light poured into the room, the two of them could see the silhouette of a horned woman, her tail buried deep into her sex that was dripping juices onto the wooden floor.

Touching her bare breasts, their host spoke with a husky voice. "Oh, don't worry about paying me back. I just ask one thing..." She pointed at them with one hand. "Before you both leave town? I want to be a part of this."

Orlando swallowed hard, his gaze looking back and forth between their host and his lover. "I... I've never been with two women before."

Rami smirked, touching his cheek. "Well... you still have a lot to learn. We'll teach you right. Isn't that so, Exy?" She addressed her friend without turning her eyes from Orlando.

"Oh, absolutely. Trust me, when you leave here? You will not deserve the name greenhorn anymore."

Orlando chuckled nervously, sprawled out on the broken bed, his chest raising in time with his breathing. It seemed like this was far from over.

***

The end of chapter two

Thank you for reading all the way to the end of this second chapter. I hope you enjoyed it, and I am very grateful for any feedback offered.