Orlando and Rami on the High Seas

Story Info
Orlando and Rami go on a cruise.
7.7k words
4.94
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orlando could not remember a time in his life when he had ever felt this fulfilled. The past two weeks had passed him by in a blur, memories and impressions mixing together in his mind to form a kaleidoscope of pleasures and joy. Ever since he and Rami became honest with one another that time in Excellence's guest bedroom, things had only kept escalating. Not a single night passed by without the two of them making passionate love, and to Orlando's great surprise, Rami was the one that put a stop to the threesomes after that one instance. He paused in his duties of cleaning the shop, leaning on the broom as he thought back to that special night.

***

In the broken remnants of the bed, the three of them had indulged in their carnal desires until dawn was nearly breaking. Dishevelled, out of breath, and with every inch of their bodies tingling from the after-shocks of the orgasms, they must have been quite the sight. Somehow, despite their exhaustion, Rami had spoken up from her position at the bottom, with Excellence on top of her and Orlando flat on his back at her feet.

"Exy. Honey, you know I love you, right?" Rami had taken a serious tone, which caught the other two off-guard.

Excellence licked her fingers, absently circling her right nipple with her index finger. "Of course, darling. We will always have something special together."

"Precisely." Rami said. "However... what I've shared with Orlando? I... I may be selfish, but I want him for myself. I do not wish to share anymore."

That had caused him to blush scarlet, but when he looked into his beloved's face he had seen no hint of hyperbole. She was entirely serious.

Excellence had paused for a few moments before bursting into laughter, alternating with coos. "Oh, my little Rami has grown up. Claimed your mate, and hell-bent on keeping it that way?"

Shifting so she could bring an arm around Orlando, Rami held him close. "Yes. I hope you understand."

"Oh, darling, I am not mad. If this is the last time you share with anyone? I am honoured to have been the lucky woman." She kissed Rami's cheek. "I hope you both remain happy, but I will take my leave now. Feel free to stay long as you wish, though I may have another business proposition in the works. Until then? You enjoy yourselves."

And with that, the naked tiefling hand gotten off the ruined bed on shaky legs, still feeling slightly weak from the intense experience shared by the three of them. When the door closed, Rami had turned to him, her expression gentle.

"I hope this is not a problem?"

Orlando shook his head in response, and tilted his head to kiss her tenderly. "No, I... I am just a bit shocked."

Rami returned the kiss, and ran a hand through his messy hair. "I still have a few surprises in me. Now, how about we actually get some sleep? You're going to be sore in the morning."

Orlando had happily agreed to that, and snuggled up with her, resting his head between her full breasts. It felt warm, and comforting. Within moments, he had been asleep.

***

He was shaken out of his reminiscing by Rami clearing her throat nearby.

"Thinking about something?" She smirked, setting down a crate on the front desk.

Orlando blushed and resumed cleaning, running the broom along the floor even if it was almost spotless. "Oh, uhm... yes. Just... thinking about how lucky I am. To not only have met you, and fallen in love with you, but... for you to feel the same." He gave her a sincere, if sheepish, smile.

Rami chuckled and ruffled his hair. "Stop it, you're going to make me blush too. We're still on the clock, so to speak."

"i... I suppose we are. Back to work then, huh?" He tried to not look at her more than necessary, fearing he'd be overwhelmed by the memories once more and lose focus.

The two of them kept tending the shop for another short while before they were interrupted by Excellence, striding in with a big grin on her face. "Ah, there are my lovebirds. Set aside the cleaning for now, I bring great news." Without waiting for an answer, she moved behind the front desk and laid out a large document she had kept under her arm.

Curious, Orlando walked over to look at the document. Scanning it up-side down proved a bit difficult, but he could at least make out numbers and what seemed like a name. "A... an order? From the shop?"

Excellence grinned wider. "Indeed. Quite the large one, too. I managed to snag it from underneath some others' noses. I can be very... persuasive." She gave her old friend a wink.

Rami rolled her eyes and wrapped an arm around Orlando. "Yes, yes, we know how you got the contract. So what does it have to do with us?"

The tiefling's expression changed to a pout. "Aww, can't you let me have this? Fine, if you want to talk business..." She placed a finger at the top of the document. "This is the full request from a captain Brynn. He is in charge of setting up a new forward outpost to the east, to facilitate the exploration of the dunes there. This..." She tapped the document again. "Contains what he needs to entice adventurers, and keep them alive. He's paying a premium, naturally."

Orlando gave a few nods, even if he felt a bit lost. "So... what does this have to do with Rami and I?"

Excellence sighed. "I thought you were the merchant, dear. See, I can't leave my shop for such a long travel, and I do not have anyone able to transport it. As such..."

"You would like us to make the journey instead." Rami finished for her.

"Bingo." Excellence gestured to the shop. "Unfortunately, I do not have everything they ask for in stock just yet. I have made arrangements, and within a month, this load will be ready." She smirked. "However, in that time, I don't really need both of you just... hanging around."

Orlando went a bit pale. "So.. what would you have us do?"

In response, the tiefling pulled out two pieces of paper from her coat. "Use these."

Rami took one of the pieces, and raised an eyebrow. "A ticket for... a cruise?"

Excellence gave a nod. "Precisely. You both need the time to relax, and when you return? You can undertake the journey. Naturally, you will get paid for it all, both of you. I still stand to make a tidy profit from the deal itself."

Orlando stared at the ticket in his hand, unsure how to feel. "I... I have never been on the sea before." Swallowing, he felt Rami's hold grow a bit more firm.

"It'll be alright. I'll protect you, Orlando. I swear it."

Excellence chuckled and leaned over the counter. "Not sure you can protect him from sea-sickness, darling. Luckily, I have a solution." She gestured to one of the shelves. "That there is a potion of fortitude. Prevents common ailments, but it only works in short intervals, roughly hours. Space it out over the trip, and you should be just fine."

Orlando looked up at his beloved, still feeling a bit unsure. "You... you really think we will be alright?"

Rami gave a firm nod. "It will. Any physical threats, I will deal with. If you feel in need of comfort? I will hold you, no matter what."

That did give him some comfort, and he managed a small smile. "Then... I'll go with you. On this cruise."

Excellence clapped her hands together. "Splendid! It's not an overly long trip, though there are sections of open sea. Mostly you will be travelling along the coast, just taking in the scenery."

Rami gave him a gentle smile. "We'll enjoy ourselves, and when we get back? We'll hit the road again. Everything will work out, I'm sure of it."

***

Orlando was in awe. He had spent very little time in the docks, and coming face-to-face with the massive vessels that rested in the water was something he had never experienced before. The towering masts swayed slightly in the wind, and there was the bustling sound of activity all around the ships. It felt more alive than most marketplaces he had been to.

Rami shook his shoulder before speaking to him. "Orlando? We're next."

Snapping out of the stunned fascination, he came back to reality to find himself in front of a barrel-shaped man with a bristly beard and tired eyes.

"Ye got tickets?"

"Tickets? Oh, yes, uhm... just a second." He fumbled around in his jacket for a few moments before getting the items out. "Here you go."

The man grumbled as he took the tickets, looking them over while scratching the back of his bald head. "Right. Everythin's in order. Ye have cabin number 4. The steward will tell ye more." Without waiting for a response, the man then waved the next people in line forward.

Rami pushed Orlando a few feet before they both got walking again. "You've really never seen anything like this before?"

He shook his head. "No. Maybe in the distance, but up this close? Never. It... how do people make something massive like this float?"

Rami shrugged. "Don't ask me. I'm no shipbuilder, but if you really are curious, I hear the bosun might be able to tell you."

"Bosun. Right, I will keep that in mind." The two of them ascended the gangplank and once they were up on the deck proper, they had to step aside a few times as sailors pushed barrels, pulled ropes, or a myriad of other tasks that were needed before the ship could set sail. Feeling a bit lost, Orlando just stood there until a woman in a rather official-looking uniform approached.

"Excuse me, but if you would follow me? The deck is a bit hectic right now."

"Of course, lead the way." Rami nudged her man forward, and they got moving again.

The woman looked back over her shoulder to make sure they were still behind her before speaking again. "Welcome to the Crocus. We run a tight ship here, but any and all needs will be seen to. Meals are at set hours, but other than that we just ask that you stay out of the crews way. This may be a pleasure cruise, but that is only for paying passengers like you both. Any questions?"

Orlando had listened with a keen ear, and when she finished he spoke up. "Yes, I... what activities are encouraged on the ship? Or... forbidden?"

The woman stopped and looked back at them again. "Ah. Well, the cabins are not completely soundproof, but the noise of the waves and wind mask most... activities. Does this answer your inquiry?"

Orlando blushed and gave a nod. "Yes. Thank you."

The woman resumed her walk and soon they were in front of a door. "This is your cabin. If you have any questions before or after we set sail, you can ask for me." She paused. "Oh, I am Marilyn, steward of this ship. Nearly forgot that part."

Rami watched her for a few moments before smiling. "Love really can bring us to the strangest of destinations, huh?"

Marilyn blushed at the comment before clearing her throat. "That may be so. I have other guests to see to, so... I shall leave you to it." She walked away at a brisk pace, leaving the two of them alone.

"What did you mean by that, Rami?" Orlando asked her, a bit confused.

Rami just chuckled. "Oh, it may not be clear to you, but I could see it. That woman has not been steward for long, and my guess? She fell in love with the captain, and thus she attained this position. I don't doubt her competence, mind. Just..." She didn't finish the sentence.

Orlando watched her for a few moments before shrugging. "Well, long as they're happy and it doesn't interfere with the ship's business." He paused, grabbing the handle of the door. "Shall we?"

Rami reached down to ruffle his hair. "I believe we should. We have an entire month of fun to look forward to. You better keep your appetite. You'll need the energy."

He turned scarlet at those words, and turned the handle to open the door. He was excited, but also nervous about this journey. However, with Rami at his side? He knew he could weather any storm.

***

As the days went on, the Crocus kept sailing the waves without incident. The weather kept up its pleasant ways, and the only other life spotted in the water was dolphins or schools of fish. There was a near-constant bustle around the top deck, as sailors and seamen plied their trades in order to keep the ship's journey smooth. Thankfully, there were spaces designated for recreational purposes, and it was in one such spot that Orlando sat back against the railing, a mug of juice in his hand as he watched Rami.

Her dark skin glistened in the sunlight, and her intense work-out made her muscled body stand out even more. Her upper body was bare apart from the bindings to keep her chest in place, and she got more than a few stares from the men and women on-board, until they were yelled at to get back to work.

Orlando watched with fascination, as his beloved lifted the weights in a rhythm. "I doubt I could even lift one of those high enough to be impressive."

Rami paused, looking over at him. "You're giving yourself too little credit, darling. Don't worry, if you want to start working out your body to become stronger? I will happily assist you." She smirked. "Besides, more endurance is never a bad thing." She gave him a wink before returning to her task.

Orlando blushed and took a sip of his drink. "I... I suppose you're right in that." Looking away for a few moments, he gazed out upon the waters. "So... is this how life upon the sea goes? Just feeling the wind in your hair, salt in your mouth and the swaying of the wood underneath you?"

Rami shrugged as she continued her routine. "You speak as if I am leagues above you in experience. I've been on the open sea, yes. Not nearly enough to consider myself worthy of sea-legs yet, though." She grunted and laid down the weights to go sit beside him. "Though, I can't say I dislike it. There's an entirely different sense of freedom, compared to travel on land. Being surrounded by water on all sides could be intimidating, but... thankfully I know how to swim."

"I do too, at least a little bit." He leaned against her, comforted by her warm body as she rested. "Hopefully there won't be any need to prove it."

Wrapping an arm around him, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Fingers crossed. This is our vacation, after all. Excellence paid good money for us to have a good time, and come back refreshed. I believe we should make every effort in order to enjoy ourselves fully. For back in Mystohr? A long journey awaits us, and more business opportunities."

Orlando let out another sigh. "I know. It's... it's strange. I used to long to be a merchant, since that was one of few career paths available for me. Now..." He paused, thinking his words over. "Now that I have you, I... I want to start thinking of something more stable. A life not on the road, but settled. Our own little shop perhaps, in a smaller community."

Rami looked over at him, eyebrow raised. "You're speaking awfully heavy words all of a sudden. Any particular reason?"

Orlando's blush grew more intense as he spoke. "I... I want to work on making the world a more welcoming place in general. Let people see that prejudices do nothing but harm innocents, and prohibits potentially lucrative relationships. Like... like love."

He grew quiet, letting the words fade away along with the wind as it howled through the sails. Any observers had gone back to their work, and the rest of the passengers on board the ship seemed to stay inside due to the strong gusts that rocked parts of the ship.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying, Orlando?"

He swallowed hard, but gave a nod. "I... Rami, I love you. I..." He rubbed his scruffy chin. "Would... would you consider starting a... a family. With me?" He lifted his head to look up at her, gazing into her eyes.

Rami felt her heart stop for a moment, seeing that conviction reflected in his eyes. "You... you want a family. With me?"

"Yes. Only... only if you want it too, of course. It takes two to tango. The same goes for... well, any part of a relationship."

Feeling a heartfelt smile spread over her features, she pulled him closer into an embrace and kissed him with passion. After several intense seconds she let him go, but kept his forehead to hers. "Yes. The answer is yes, my dear greenhorn. Raising a new generation, a proof that unity between our two kinds can exist, and flourish? I... I want to see that."

Orlando's cheeks were near scarlet, but he gave a small nod. "Thank you. I... I really want this. I want us to settle down somewhere, raise a family... live a calm life, where battle and intrigue is far gone. Our own little paradise."

Rami kissed him again, running a hand through his hair. "Shh. I think we're done talking." Without waiting for a response, she lifted up him, carrying him in her arms. "We can't really raise a child without working towards one. Besides..." She reached to touch the front of his trousers. "I think you're just about as ready as I am."

Not saying a word, he leaned his head towards her chest and let her carry him towards their cabin. Life was perfect.

***

Orlando woke to the loud blast of thunder outside the ship, causing him to nearly roll off the bed before being caught by his beloved. The ship had been on its way now for a bit more than a week, but there had been no word of a storm approaching. Confused, he looked to Rami, searching for answers while his mind struggled to wake up fully. "What... what's happening?"

Rami's eyes were fully alert as she sat up, reaching for her axe, even in her state of undress. "Trouble."

As in response to her words, suddenly there was the clear sound of the ship's warning bell cutting through the pouring rain. What followed was the muffled movement of people running around in the halls and on top-deck. The voice of the captain could barely be heard, but the intensity of his words left no room for doubt. "ATTACK!"

Without waiting for further prompting, Rami three off the sheets and stepped towards the door. "Stay here. I will protect you." Then, she was gone, leaving Orlando in his barely awake state.

With his heart pounding in his chest, he sat frozen for what felt like minutes, but could scarcely have been seconds. His entire form shook, but with a massive exertion of willpower, he reached for the dagger he had kept from the bandit ambush more than a month ago. Feeling the cold blade between his fingers filled him with resolve, and he strode out the door to follow his beloved.

On top-deck the scene was a grim one, with the entire ship bucking in the storm and the muffled sounds of combat from every part of the vessel. The crew was engaged in a fight with creatures from the deep, and the sight of them made Orlando nearly retch.

Slimy and scaly, the monsters were stood on webbed feet that didn't seem to care about the slippery wood that caused issue for the crew. Their eyes were black as the night, globed and large like fists. Toothy maws that bit into the flesh of the sailors, ripping out large chunks and sending men and women sprawling to the ground in terror as blood flowed and mixed with the rain. It was the sight of nightmares, but Orlando had only one thing in sight. Rami.

Rami swung her axe, seeking to create distance between her and the monstrosities. Seemingly unprepared for the presence of a trained fighter, the creatures jumped back and tried to get strikes in when her guard was down. Even while being surrounded, she managed to cut a few down, but more came, stepping over their fallen allies to get at her.

As if time slowed down, he saw it. One of the monsters got behind Rami mid-swing, and sought to plunge its teeth into her neck from behind. Filled with adrenaline, Orlando sprinted across the rain-and-blood-covered deck, slipping for a brief moment before regaining his footing. Knowing that a call of warning may not be heard in the chaos, he acted, and with a clumsy jump, he landed on the back of the creature, wrapping his legs around its torso as he began to stab into its bulbous head. The knife plunged deep, and blood started to pour out like dark ichor, but he kept attacking. There was nothing else in his mind but a desire to protect his beloved.