Orlando and Rami on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dead-sure. Now, stop stalling and put it in. I've been waiting long enough." Her tone brokered no argument, that was clear.

Swallowing, Orlando lined himself up with her pussy, running his trembling tip along her opening. No more words needed to be said. Plunging deep with one big stroke, he nearly fainted from pleasure as he found himself buried to the hilt inside Rami's welcoming vagina.

"Mmm... welcome home, darling..."

It truly felt like home to him, joined together with this woman that he loved more than anything else in the world. "I'm home."

With that, he started to thrust back and forth, working towards a rhythm in their mating. He was glad for his beloved's sturdy frame, as it let him proceed with an intensity he had rarely experienced. Pounding against her flesh, his balls slapped against her skin with every thrust, sweat pouring down both their bodies.

"My tits! Fondle my tits!"

Orlando was happy to oblige, and leaning even further forward, he reached around to grasp her breasts in his hands, massaging them with just the right amount of pressure. All the while, his rutting did not stall for even a moment, despite his body being weary. The thought of a future family, of them getting off this island, and until then? Being able to fuck as much as they wanted. It made his shaft tremble and pulsate inside her, and regrettably, it did not take long before he could feel his climax approaching. "I'm close!"

"Do it! Fill my womb! Give me your child!" Rami's voice was barely intelligible, her body once more approaching the ascension of pure bliss.

Feeling his manhood break through into her womb, he finally let loose what had been stored up for so long. His cock exploded inside her, his seed filling her inner-most sanctum to the point of overflow, the excess running back down along the walls and his length. They both stood there, frozen with his member buried all the way as it kept erupting. After three more spurts, the climax ceased, and Orlando slowly retracted his shaft from Rami's sex.

The mix of semen and vaginal juices dripped down along Rami's legs, and down to the ground, soon followed by her falling to her knees. Panting, she slowly turned her head to look back at her man, an enraptured smile on her face. "Well... that's attempt number one..." She shifted to be with her back against the tree, her chest still heaving up and down. "Guess... we'll have to see... how many more it takes... huh?"

Orlando could barely speak, and his cock stood at attention still, despite the intense climax they had both just shared. "Yeah..." He smiled sheepishly. "Can... can we go again?"

Rami laughed and crawled towards him, flicking his forehead. "Not now." She smirked. "We need to conserve... our energy at least... a little." She laid down next to him, wrapping an arm around him. "Will cuddles do?"

He gave a nod, turning to rest his head against her breasts. "Yeah... I suppose they will..."

***