Orlando and Rami on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature stumbled as its movement became more erratic, fingers and arms twitching from the nerves being severed and sliced. Within a few frantic seconds, it had ended up by the railing, and... fell over.

Orlando froze when he felt gravity shift, and his eyes went from looking at the chaos on deck, to staring up at the dark sky. The next thing he felt was the cold sea, as he plunged into the black waters along with the now dead attacker. He suddenly felt very cold, the adrenaline that had been fuelling him now fighting against the instinctive fear of drowning. He released his legs from the creature, but in the fall he had become entirely disoriented. All he saw was black, and his eyes began to sting from the salt. He suddenly became very aware of his lungs filling with water, and desperately tried to reach the surface. Feeling the fear rising in him, his vision began to blur, and he reached his arms up in a vain attempt to find some form of rescue. It was not to be, however, and soon his vision went entirely dark. Before he slipped into unconsciousness, the last thing he registered was the sensation of a strong grip around his wrist, but then... the world faded away.

***

Orlando shot up in shock, immediately feeling his eyes sting from the strong glare of the sun, made even worse by its reflection in the water. His heart was racing in his chest once more, and he frantically ran his hands over his body, trying to get a grip on where he was and what had happened.

"Slow down. You're alive, but don't push yourself."

Looking to his side, he saw Rami sitting next to him. She had scrapes and bruises along her skin, and she was entirely nude, just like he had seen her on the ship when they were attacked. "Thank you. You... you leapt in to save me, didn't you? Even if I asked you to stay back?"

Orlando felt his pulse calm, swallowing on a dry throat so he could speak. "I... we're not dead?"

She shook her head. "No, but I don't know about the rest of the crew. By the time I saw you go over the edge... I lost sight of anyone else."

"You... you dove in to save me?"

Rami arched an eyebrow. "Of course I did. Why would I not?"

"I..." He didn't have a good answer, and fell quiet. Looking out over the waves, he took a deep breath before speaking again. "Where are we?"

"No clue. On an island, I reckon. I've not tried to circle around it, but judging by what I saw from one of the tree-tops? No sign of civilization, and no hint of people either. Either they're hiding, or we're completely alone."

Orlando let the words sink in, fidgeting with his fingers. "So... what do we do?"

"We survive." Rami said, rather bluntly. "Excellence will hear of what happened eventually, and she'll find us. Until then? She won't have any reason to look for us. So we're on our own."

He reached down and ran his fingers through the warm sand, trying to get his mind to kick into gear. "Food, water, shelter. Once we have those three, we can think about the rest."

Rami reached over and patted his back. "Just what I wanted to hear. Come on, we should start exploring." She stood up, stretching her arms in her fully naked glory.

Orlando blushed and looked down at his own waist before standing up. "Uhm... maybe some clothing, as well. To... to not distract us?"

She looked over at him and grinned. "What, you think we're going to be too busy?" She reached down, grabbing his member. "This is our vacation, and even if we're on a deserted island? We are going to make the most of it. I hope you are ready."

Orlando felt his manhood stiffen almost instantly in her firm grip, and he gave a small nod. "Y-yes. I... I'll be ready."

Rami watched him, slowly running her hand along his shaft. "Seems you're already plenty excited. Tell you what." She slowly sank to her knees, still grasping his cock. "How about we celebrate you surviving drowning, and saving me."

"B-but... you saved m---"

She put a finger to his lips. "Shhh. You've earned this, darling. Enjoy it."

Orlando was in no stage to argue, and any resistance he might have harboured vanished when he felt Rami's tongue trace his hardening rod. Shivers ran through him, and the only way he remained standing was through her embrace keeping him upright. Soon, the beach was filled with the sound of slurping and sucking, and as the clouds drifted above them their isolation did not seem that bad.

***

Rami called out in excitement when they passed around a thick grove of palm trees, and soon it was clear to Orlando what had gotten her riled up.

After their exercise on the beach, they had managed to get some rest after pulling down leaves to serve as bedding. While they were still entirely bare, being able to lay down on something that was not coarse was a blessing. Once they were rejuvenated, they had set out into the trees in search of fresh water. It had been a journey of some struggle, with them having to avoid many possible routes due to the risk of barbs and thorns piercing their naked flesh. That, along with the near-constant buzzing of insects, made it far less pleasant than the beach had been.

At last, their search seemed to be at an end. In front of them, there was a pool of clear water, perhaps fifty or so feet across. A few small mammals looked over at the strangers, but then quickly went back to drinking from the pool. There was no sign of any sentient life whatsoever, which let Rami relax her posture slightly.

"Right. That's one third of the necessities covered." She watched the small creatures. "Maybe even two. Though I'm not sure we should eat these yet, not before we know if there's anything else edible."

Orlando was already on his knees at the edge of the water, scooping up some with his hands to drink. "We'll see." He drank greedily. "Right now, I just want to get rid of the salt in my mouth."

Rami chuckled and knelt down beside him, following suit to drink. "That's fair. We should make a path that leads here. In case we decide to explore further, we need a way to find our way back, otherwise we may be in danger of losing our water source."

Orlando took a few more deep gulps before nodding and sitting back, resting an arm on his knee. "Agreed. Should be simple enough, we could break twigs, carve marks into trees, smash some berries or fruits to serve as colour-posts... we're not short on options."

"No, thankfully." Rami sighed and laid back, looking up at the canopy and the sky beyond. "Though, this is still not a good situation."

"No, far from it. Could be worse though. Least we're not dead?"

Rami gave a nod. "No, that's true. Though we are in need of so much. Shelter, clothing, tools, food... I may be a decent survivalist, but I never had a need to practice being ship-wrecked on a deserted island."

Orlando let out a soft chuckle at those words. "Not something most prepare for, I reckon. As for the things we lack..." He looked around, taking in the scene. "We could grab some leaves and see if there's any vines. Make simple clothes to cover ourselves at least a little."

Rami sat back up, rubbing her neck. "A good start. I have one more idea." She gestured to the way they had come. "If we washed up here? Chances are other things will as well. We might be able to salvage some things, and perhaps even find something to let us contact the mainland."

"That... I didn't think of that." Orlando's expression darkened. "Those poor people... I didn't see much, but... I assume there were casualties."

Rami was silent for a few moments. "There were. I saw several. I lost track of the captain and the first mate early on, however. They might have survived, but judging by the severity of the storm? I would not count on the ship having made it in one piece."

Orlando clenched his jaw and closed his eyes. "What... what were those things?"

"No clue. I've not been out at sea much, but... whatever they were, they did not intend to take prisoners. At least not the way they fought."

"Well... when we get back to Mystohr? We'll file a report. Perhaps there's some brave souls out there, willing to risk their lives to avenge those innocents dragged down to the depths by those creatures."

Rami reached over and rubbed his shoulder. "I'm sure there will be. That said, we can't do much from here." She stood up, cracking her neck. "Let's go. Sitting around and thinking about what happened is not going to lift our spirits."

Orlando sighed, but did rise as well. "No, you're right." He looked up at her. "At least we have each other."

Rami smiled and leaned down to give him a tender kiss. "That we do, darling. Now, let's see about covering ourselves up a bit. Might give us some amount of restraint." She winked.

Orlando felt his cheeks flush, and his member stir once more, but he pushed those emotions back. "Yes. We can't really get much done if we're too busy fucking the days away."

She let loose a loud laugh and patted his back. "Perhaps not, but once we have things somewhat settled? You'd best believe we're picking our vacation activities right back up."

***

Getting the couple settled proved more difficult than expected. To their frustration, even after circling the island they had found no salvage or other signs of life. They truly seemed to be entirely isolated, with no assistance offered. With their source of fresh water settled, they had gone looking for something to serve as shelter, but that had proven elusive. It took them two entire days of searching before they found a single large piece of rock that jutted out of the ground, and with the help of branches and sticks, they constructed a basic shelter. Without a ready source of food however, they had grown tired in their search, which made the next part all the more imperative.

Drawing on the knowledge that had lodged itself in Orlando's mind over the years, they set to work on finding sturdy pieces of wood to serve as a base for spears. While there was some fruit on the island, they both knew it would not grow back quickly, and they were likely better off attempting to fish. As such, Orlando found himself sitting on the warm sand while he watched Rami skulk in the water.

"Any sight of fish yet?"

Rami looked over at him, her tanned body now covered in part by large palm-leaves bound together with vines. She appeared tired, and it was clear she was having some trouble focusing. Neither of them had gone without food for long, and it showed.

"I've seen some shadows, but they're awfully quick. I need to calculate my movements."

Orlando sat back, wiping sweat off his brow. Despite his growling stomach, he could not complain too much. He was entranced by the sight of his beloved, the circumstances making her look like a primal goddess, and somehow even more attractive than when she was naked. He smiled, trying to start a conversation again. "This will be one hell of a story to tell our child. How their mother and father got stranded on a deserted island, and had to survive without no tools whatsoever."

Rami didn't look back, eyes focused on the shapes in the water below her. "You forget the reason we ended up here. From their father jumping into battle to save their mother."

Orlando blushed, clearing his throat. "Yes, well... you're the one that saved me when I nearly drowned due to my recklessness. I think that's more admirable."

Rami did turn to him then, eyebrow arched. "Oh really now? It's more impressive for someone that has seen battle for years to save someone, than it is for a man with all the experience of a newly-made squire to jump into potential death?" She shook her head. "You impressed me, darling. You risked yourself despite the danger. That's truly a trait that cannot be taught."

He did not know how to respond to that, so instead he sat back again, looking up at the sky. "I hope we get to see that day. I... I want it. The image of you with a child in your arms... it fills me with purpose. I want to work towards that dream, to make sure we can attain all we wish for."

Orlando did not notice the sound of water being displaced, and suddenly his vision was filled with that of Rami as she looked down at him, obscuring the sun. "You make it quite hard to focus right now, you know that? Believe me, I want that too, but if we don't eat? We're not going to be able to maintain the pace we regularly keep." She flicked his forehead. "So no more talk of the future, alright? At least not until our bellies are filled."

Orlando rubbed his forehead, but gave a nod. "Alright. I'll be good, I promise."

Rami smirked, and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "And once our bellies are full? I want you to fill my womb next." She leaned back, her cheeks flushed before she walked back into the water.

Orlando swallowed on his dry throat, and shifted to make his position less uncomfortable. Despite himself, he could not stop thinking about the image in his mind, and as he laid back, he faded to sleep with Rami's words still ringing in his ears.

***

As the smoke rose towards the sky, the couple sat back. They had accumulated a small pile of fish bones, the remains of Rami's catch of the day. Evening was creeping closer, and they were both relieved they had retreated back to their shelter before night fully fell over the island. While there was little in the way of danger on the island itself, there was no telling what lurked out in the waters, concealed by the blackness.

Orlando patted his stomach, while picking his teeth with one of the bones. "Could have done with some pepper, but for what it was? A damn feast, I say."

Rami smirked, rubbing her hands over the fire. "Glad you liked it. However, in the coming days? I'm going to teach you how to fish. It does not require all that much strength, and we are equal partners, right?"

Orlando paused and gave a few hasty nods. "Y-yes, of course. I'll try to learn whatever you need me to."

She chuckled and patted his leg. "Just pulling your leg, darling. Though only partly. We should both pull our weight, as we have no idea if either of us might get sick. Right now, we'd be in really bad shape if I fell ill."

"Oh. Yeah, that... that's true. I hadn't thought of that."

Rami shook her head. "It's okay, thankfully I am fairly sturdy. Though if I start feeling lethargic or anything similar? I will tell you. Secrets right now could prove lethal."

Orlando stared into the fire as he listened. "I'd like to avoid that. At any cost."

"I know, darling." She shuffled closer, wrapping an arm around him. "This is sort of romantic, in a way. Remember our first time?"

He gave a nod. "I do. I had been struck in the head, and you were nursing me. Right by the fire."

"Just so. When you said you loved me... I thought you were crazy. To some degree I still think you are... but..."

"But what?"

"I do not think you are lying. What is it people say? Love is a form of crazy?"

Orlando shrugged. "Haven't heard that one, but I'm not really the one who would know."

Rami rolled her eyes. "Are you trying to ruin the moment?"

He shook his head. "No, I... I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She pulled him closer. "I still love you. My greenhorn."

Orlando sighed. "So... what now?"

Rami ran her fingers up along his arm. "I thought I told you?"

"About... our bellies being filled?"

"Right. What did I say next?"

Orlando swallowed. "You... you asked me to fill your womb."

Rami nodded. "I did. And is it filled right now?"

"No."

"So what should you be doing about it?"

He turned his head to look at her, seeing her smouldering eyes watching him intently. Feeling his pulse began to quicken, he reached up to grasp her cheek, and pulled her down to kiss. It was the first truly intense kiss they had shared in days, and it broke down all the damns.

Fuelled by the lust that started to rage inside him, Orlando shuffled to sit in her lap, his fingers tearing at the leaf-bra that covered up her chest. Moments later, her full breasts were at display, and his hands quickly found their place once more.

Rami moaned and held him close with one arm, while the other went down towards his waist. "Mmm, yes... fondle my tits, they've been neglected..."

Orlando happily obliged, shifting between fondling, pinching, and sucking at her full breasts.

"That's it, suck on them hard..." Her voice was quickly growing husky, and she pressed his face towards her chest. "Imagine in the future... when they will produce milk..."

That sent a surge of energy through him, and his shaft was now fully erect and ready for Rami's experienced hand. He intensified his focus on her nipples, sucking on them hard, and sometimes biting down with care. All the while, she stroked his manhood and let it rub against her leg.

"That got you excited, darling?" She let out another moan, feeling his hand reach down towards her sex and starting to rub her clit. "Ohh, frisky, are we?"

Orlando didn't answer, his attention entirely focused on bringing pleasure to his beloved. With his dual attack on her breasts and pussy, he could hear her breathing growing more ragged and shallow, all the while juices started to soak her nether regions.

"Are... are you trying to... to make me cum?"

Orlando did release her nipple at that, looking up into her flushed face. "Yes. I want to make you cum before we make love."

Rami pushed his face in-between her full breasts, holding him there. "Then keep... keep going! My tits are yours!" Her body was starting to shiver, and her hand that had been stroking his erection loosened its grip, so distracted was she.

He had no intention of stopping, and shifted his position ever so slightly so he could pierce her pussy with two fingers and run them alongside her quaking walls. With renewed fervour, he alternated between sucking on the stiff nipples, only grazing them with his teeth when he let go. This went on for several minutes, and Rami's breathing grew more rapid as her chest heaved.

"I... I'm close! So close!" She screamed out, her voice piercing the silence of the night. "Just a bit more!"

Orlando's heart was racing, his confidence soaring from knowing he was bringing such pleasure to the woman he loved. His fingers reaching deep, he thrust them back and forth and soon the quivering of Rami's pussy reached a crescendo.

"I'M CUMMING!!!!" She roared, and Orlando felt his chest get splattered with her orgasm as she squirted hard. Her entire body shook, and her eyes rolled back while her tongue hung out in orgasmic bliss. Falling back to the ground, she kept her arms firmly around her man, his face still buried in her chest.

After more than a minute, she finally loosened her grip, her body sprawled out on the soil with Orlando on top of her.

"That... you've learned a lot, greenhorn..."

"All for you, my love..." He rolled off her, gasping for breath. "I... I wanted to show how much... I love you..."

Rami let out a soft chuckle, slowly trying to sit back up. "Well... I have no doubt... of that." Reaching down, she dipped her finger into her soaked pussy. "The... lubrication is... taken care of."

"Seems that way..."

They both laid on their backs for a long while, just revelling in the aftermath. Once her breathing had stabilised, Rami spoke up. "So... how do we make the finale?"

Orlando sat back up, his shaft still erect like a steel pole. "I... I don't know."

She looked around for a bit, before spotting an opportunity. "Not every day you get a chance like this." She got to her feet, her legs only shaking a little bit after she had been allowed to recover. Walking over to a nearby palm tree, she pressed herself towards it, while reaching back to spread her sex for him. "Take me, darling. Fuck me against this tree."

That rejuvenated him, and he rose as well, walking over towards her to run a hand along her firm ass. "Are you... are you sure?"