All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 03'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Agh!!!

The suspense is quite literally killing me here. The town and people have so many secrets!! Anyway, well written and well thought out. Cant wait to read the next chapter!

Xo, LilyArx

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
great chapter

great chapter but the suspense is killing me

aeg06aeg06almost 13 years ago
more

the storyline is well writen and good plot movement. want to see more of this

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189almost 13 years ago

ok i think i would speak for every one else but u are killing us with suspense with all the secrets plz make more soon

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

this is building up to something spectacular! you better make sure there is a way for these to to get together!

if now, we got a whole pack of wolves we gladly send after you until they are *grins* ;-)

GiniDGiniDalmost 13 years ago
Damn

Thanks.

please please please continue.

Gini

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
once again...

i found myself reading this chapter like the last one, knowing that it was just going to be a giant cliff hanger, and that none of the actual scenes would hold my interest long enough to matter when in comparison to the core of the story, which would be the two unmated fated mates...

that and the wait is killer between chapters...

a good story no less, but i think im going to wait for the last chapter in order to actually have my interests sated when reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

More please !!!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
to anonymous about series stories

series stories are not here to sate your interest in one fell swoop. They are series for a reason - to draw out the suspense and keep us wondering from chapter to chapter. If this is not something you like - move on to one chapter wonders and spare the rest of us your scathing remarks - not that we pay that much attention to anyone who can not post using a real user name - roflmao.

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
great story

the fact that we do not know what any of them is yet makes it a great read, enticing and enthralling

rosamundirosamundialmost 13 years ago
Wonderfully written with depth and feeling...

I also appreciate the clever literary allusions, an author after my own heart. I'm thoroughly enjoying this series and look forward to reading more as you write. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm fallin in love again with u'r story...

...love aaallll u'r stories...thanks for both of u(u&mikothebaby)

GrimsbainGrimsbainalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward

to part 4.

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!!

Thoroughly enjoying this one so far...and looking to much more! Beautifully written (as always). :-)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Intense!

Looking forward to Ch. 4. They must meet in person soon. He knows her scent now. Can't wait for them to be together.

taangwltaangwlalmost 13 years ago
love!!!!!!!!!

more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter, love it! Thanks!

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 13 years ago

The anticipation of these two meeting is starting to drive me crazy LOL. Enough with the teasing already!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it to death, but oh my goodness gracious, was the parent sex scene really needed? Up until that point I had been imagining my aunt and uncle for their characters because they fit the mold. Yeesh! Now I'll never be able to look at them with a straight face again...

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago
Have to agree

With the comment before mine. Hahaha.

I have to say, I loved the first chapter. The second not as much. It might probably be due to the sprinkling of explanations here and there. I find that I appreciate "showing" more than "telling".

Anyway, good job. The tension is intense.

celia82celia82over 12 years ago
Do not agree..

Sorry, I understand that some people have reservation towards middleaged peoples sexlife, but it is just as natural as young peoples'.. Put yourselves in the story; all of us are going to get older and I for sure hope that I still will enjoy a healthy and intimate sexlife when I get that "old" and as long as my health allows it! :D Try to see the beauty of it instead of your aunt.. ;) (And no; I am not "old", I am still in my twenties!)

To the author: I love this story and I hope to read more from you in the nearest future! :D But I have to agree with some of the other comments: When is the sex gonna appear??? ;) Need to get the juice on now, mister!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
more delightful hints

more teases

some answers soon? I am so glad I found this after the initial submission. I don't have to wait for each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good but...

If something stinks you do not want to be downwind of it.

Funny how many people do not know which is which.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous