All Comments on 'Orphan Ch. 04'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
PaaskonijnPaaskonijnalmost 13 years ago
Anticipation

I can't wait to read the next instalment! I'm really enjoying this series. Thank you!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

oh shooo. i like willow, she's wise. i understand the pain her father is feeling, but he shouldn't push jenabel, knowing her temper he should be the wise one. but at least we have sophie being the smart one.

curious how that BBQ get together is going to turn out. maybe a few fireworks, specially between sophie and carl when he finds out it was sophie who invited him.

and yeah there has got to be more about alexander, him being an orphan can very well mean, he was raised a human but thus "blocking" his true nature. now being close to such a sacred place his dormant genes are waking up. just confused why they don't pick that up tho. will have to see how this all evolves now.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
Oh boy.

I like Willow. She seems to have an insight like most children have. I do she is right about him being one of them.

The party will be very interesting indeed.

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
I can not wait for the next chapter

this was a great chapter it is going to be a very interesting party please post soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you....

SUCK... no really you do?

why you ask? because the time in-between the chapters of this fricking excellent story is a kill-joy!

WWWWWAAAAANNNNNTTTT MOOOOAAAARRRR FAAASSSTTTRRRR

really however, such a good story that I am giddy for the next chapter, I REALLY am "chomping at the bit" for more from you...

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Loved It

There is something about this story, which captivates me. i can feel the emotional turmoil. Willow is a joy.I love the interaction between Willow and Alexander.

Fantastic Chapter.Can't wait for the party. Post soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There's not much to say besides this is one of the best stories on this site in any of the categories so far. It's a shame there is so much wait time but after a few paragraphs it usually all comes back to me and I seem to read it much faster then I want to. I want it to last longer and I usually have a short attention span. Great job.

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 13 years ago
Ditto

One of the best! Give us a break and speed it up...please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ditto ditto ditto

I wish the next stories came quicker! Love them !

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
i like the fact

four chapters in, we are still getting to the basics of what everyone is, and how they interact, great story hope to see more soon

GrimsbainGrimsbainalmost 13 years ago
More

The next one can't fast enough as far as I'm concerned.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Way to go, Mom!

I'm so glad they're finally going to meet. Bring on the next chapter!

IttyBitty1IttyBitty1almost 13 years ago
Great!

I don't often comment but great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love! Love!

I loveeee this story. I'm ready for ch. 5

antmiantmialmost 13 years ago
Amazing story!

Excellent work!

Can't wait for the next chapter... The suspense is killing me!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!

This story flows well and you can feel the characters as they develop. I am looking forward to your future chapters, very much. Very well done!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I love the characters...and the building tension. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
VERY IMPRESSIVE

I have never left a comment before, for ANY author, but in this case I felt i had to! this is an amazing story so far, and while i usually just give up on a story if it is not 'finished', for THIS one i will be waiting impatiently and checking back VERY often for updates and more chapters! and in the mean time i think I will go back and read ALL your other stories! PLEASE HURRY WITH MORE OF THIS STORY!

thanx for your time and effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of if not the Best

Orphan is the best story I've read in many years. Has the author published any of his/her stories in any other publication? He/she is a major talent. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for sharing your gift. I hope it will never be complete - or end.

Others who share your passion are humbled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AAAARRRRGGGG !!

3 Stories........UNFINISHED.........wu-wu-wuhoppin ??

Imagine if Leonardo didn't finish the nose on the

Mona Lisa.

Hmmm, oh well, c'est le vie, eh ?

Please finish these 3 before starting a 4th...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantabulous!

I love this story. The pacing is killing me though. I'm particularly moved by the hero's story. How long will you make Jenabel suffer?????????????

JazCullenJazCullenalmost 13 years ago
Another fine instalment

But the teasing is driving me wild LOL!

Great set of characters and lovely location too. Off to read the next offering :-)

booknerdbooknerdover 12 years ago
UGH!

I'll bet there is an impatient person in your life that has helped you cultivate your methods for teasing. I've literally read and rated the first 4 chapters in a half hour. Of course I love the series... can we get to the meet and greet already? Oh, thank you for sharing these characters with us. I hope to read more about Willow. I have a wiley little neice that reminds me of a younger Willow.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
soooo good

crafted by a story teller for curious readers.

thank you

EricGreyEricGreyover 7 years ago
Wonderful so far

You have crafted a wonderful tale, and I cannot wait to read the rest. Fortunately, I have the remainder of the story to go, without the wait between chapters (unless you are going beyond 10).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It doesn't go past 10.

JC the Continuer said if he got enough people wanting this continued he would start it back up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous