Orphan Ch. 17-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But of course, my dear Miss Harrison." He turned, to give her access, and she leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his back, then loosened the bandage, moving the pad away from his wound. Still a little red, but the red of healing, and not inflammation. She bent close and sniffed. No smell of taint, only male musk. She raised her hand and stroked over the wound. Gilroy laughed.

"You have a gentle touch, Roxane."

She laughed. "I'm checking your wound, Alex. Would you have me be rough?"

"Of course not, my love. How does it appear to you?"

"A little red, but healing well. Another day, perhaps, and we might leave the bandage off. I have a little hot water in my room. Excuse me for a moment and I'll fetch it, and wash your wound."

"Of course." He smiled. "Hurry!"

It took her but moments, and she carefully washed the area around the wound, patting it gently dry with a towel.

"I fear you'll have a scar, my love."

Gilroy shrugged. "Better a scar than a cross on a grave. Or a DD entry in the ship's log."

"DD?"

"Discharged dead. Too common in time of war."

"Speak of happier things, please, and hold still while I re-do your bandage. A moment or two - lift your arm - there, 'tis done, at least until tomorrow."

"May I turn now?"

"Only if you plan to kiss me."

He laughed, and turned to her. "I think that might be arranged," he said, and raised his arms to draw her close, but stopped, the smile fading. "Truly, my love, you are beautiful," he said, and his eyes were not on her face.

She glanced down, and giggled, feeling herself flush. Whether due to her actions in checking his bandages, or the quick return to her room for the water, she did not know, but the sash at her waist had come loose, and her robe was mostly open to him. She looked back up at him, holding his eye, and loosened the sash completely, shrugged her shoulders to let the robe slide from her, and stepped into his embrace, naked, feeling heat in her face, and in her core.

The kiss was hot, their hottest yet, his mouth demanding, yet giving, an affirmation of love, a signal of desire. She felt her senses swimming, and fought to stay in control. At least a little, she thought, with a mental giggle, as she felt him hardening against her.

It was Gilroy who broke the kiss, pulling her closer, resting her head against his chest. His breathing was as erratic as her own.

"Not now, my love, not like this."

She nodded, acknowledging the truth in his words. "I'm sorry, I - " She broke off.

"Sorry for what, my love? Being beautiful? Being desirable?" He shook his head. "You need never apologise for that."

"No, for being careless with my robe, for not wearing my nightdress."

He laughed. "Roxane, Roxane, Roxane. And how did I greet you? Wearing not a stitch myself. I want you, Roxane, as my damned cock is testament, but I shall wait a little longer. Now go! Go before my good intentions are blown away by your unclad loveliness."

She kissed him again, hard, and stooped for her gown, shrugging it on, hurrying to her own room, where she quickly donned her nightdress and got into bed, settling back against the pillows. But her mind was racing, filled with the images of Gilroy's penis. Not half-hard, not this time. No, it was a full erection in her mind, hot, hard, ready to penetrate her. She slipped her hand down, raising her hem, feeling between her legs. Yes, there was no doubt. As he had been ready to penetrate her, so her own body had readied itself to receive him. Soon, she thought, soon.

* * * * *

Well, that's it for this instalment, folks. Remember, your comments and constructive criticism are welcome but please remember to give me some way of replying if you ask a question.