Orphaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long she had us swing around so we were both fully on the bed. She pulled me so I was lying on top of her as we kissed. I was kind of glad I was on top. I was still quite unsure of this all and if I got too wigged it was easier for me to get away than if she was on me. Before long, I was lying fully on her body, and she had her hands roaming up and down my back and even over my ass.

I suppose it should have bothered me. It certainly had bothered me the first time she rubbed my ass, but for some reason it didn't faze me now. There was a low, but steady cacophony from the other bedroom that was almost background music to what we were doing. After a while, Alanna stopped, pulled back at gave me a very serious look.

"I want to ask you something, and I'm not sure how you'll be with it."

"That doesn't sound good."

"I want to touch your breasts."

"I hate my breasts. I either wish I had none at all, or had some that were bigger."

"Five minutes. I want you to take off your t-shirt and sports bra and let me touch them for five minutes."

"I really don't like..."

"If after five minutes you say you don't like it and want me to stop, we will and I won't ask again, and you can put everything back on again."

I know I must have looked pained. "I don't know."

"Please. Five minutes. Haven't I made you feel good?"

I rolled off her and sat up in bed. I guess this was always where we were going, but I still wasn't sure I was ready. Alanna sat up also, and began to unbutton her top. I was kind of surprised.

"I'll take my top off too, so we're equal. And if you want to touch me, you can."

Alanna took off her top and her bra and I saw her breasts for the first time. They weren't big, though they were certainly bigger than mine. Hell, I've seen guys with more boobs than I had. I took a deep breath and pulled off my shirt. I paused, then pulled off my sports bra. My dinky little breasts hung free and I was embarrassed by them, or by the lack of them.

"Five minutes? Right?"

She leaned me back on the bed, so what little I had in the way of breasts seemed to disappear altogether. She gave me a tender kiss before gently caressing my boobs. When she did, I was shocked at how it felt. I know I moaned and I looked down to see my nipples stiffer than I'd ever seen them before. She was sweet and tender but was as nice to my boobs as I could imagine anyone being.

For a while she kissed me as she stroked my breasts. I moaned and moved my hips around on the bed as she did. Then she stopped kissing me to slide down and kiss one of my boobs. She kissed all around the tiny breast before sucking the nipple between her lips. I felt myself rocking back and forth on the bed as she suckled on my tiny boob, before moving to the other one.

She continued to stroke the breast that she wasn't kissing, and switched back and forth between them. Any thought of five minutes was long gone from my mind. I felt a heat rising through my entire body, and before long, I had waves of pleasure course through me. I grabbed her head with both hands and held it tight as she licked and sucked on my boobs.

As it ebbed, I slumped back on the bed, barely able to breathe. I wasn't sure if I was conscious or if a blacked out for a while. As I returned to the world, Alanna was holding me and I felt her boobs up against my body. I looked at her, almost in shock, never imagining what I'd just gone through. She leaned forward and gave me another kiss.

"I know I was supposed to check with you after five minutes, but you seemed to be enjoying it so much, I didn't want to break the spell."

"I loved that."

She reached over, took my left hand and put it on her right breast. I think my eyes must have been the size of dinner plates at that point.

"Do you think you can do to me, what I did to you?"

"I've never done that."

"Try. And I'll give you some direction."

Alanna rolled onto her back. I more or less followed and put my hands on both of her breasts. She didn't have huge breasts, maybe a b-cup, which was still way bigger than my a-cup. I had never even really touched my own breasts, mostly since I hated them so much. I certainly had never touched another woman's boobs.

They felt so soft and warm and friendly. In spite of my reservations, I loved stroking Alanna's tits. I was a little careful as I approached the nipples, and as I touched them they immediately responded. I had seen my own nipples get very hard but not felt them. I loved playing with Alanna's hard nipples, caressing the breasts and tweaking her nipples.

Remembering what she'd done, I bent over and kissed her one boob and sucked the nipple in my mouth. I very lightly nipped at it with my teeth, and heard a moan from Alanna. I took that as a positive sign and kept at it, fondling one breast as I kissed and sucked on the other. Before long, I switched breasts and enjoyed that one as well.

I could hardly believe it, but I lost myself in Alanna's breasts. I'm sure I didn't do as good a job as she did, but I loved her boobs as much as I loved kissing her. I don't even know how long I spent kissing and caressing her breasts. Time stood still and stretched out into infinity. I felt like I could spend the rest of my life just making love to her titties.

Eventually, she grabbed my head and held me tight, before drawing me up to kiss her lips again. I lay on her, kissing, until she rolled us onto our sides, still continuing to kiss. After a while, she pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

"I have to ask if you'll let me do one more thing."

At that point, after what we'd done already, I was open to almost anything she suggested. Still I asked. "What is that?"

"I want to touch you down there."

Obviously, she meant between my legs. I felt a little antsy about that, but still didn't want to deny her the chance to at least try that. I bit my lip, looked down, and did the most subtle nod.

"If you really don't like it, tell me and I'll stop."

I rolled on my back, and Alanna reached down to unbutton and unzip my jeans. Once she had done that, I lifted my hips and she pulled my jeans and boyshorts off in one smooth motion. I dropped my hips and lifted my feet and she pulled them all the way off, along with my running shoes. I noticed my boyshorts were very wet. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I let her spread my legs wide.

I didn't trim or shave any part of my bush, so I had a mass of curls covering my pussy. She put her hand on my stomach, as she leaned over to kiss me. As we kissed, she slowly moved her hand down my abdomen into the forest above my nether regions. She eased down until her fingers were at the top of my pussy,

I'd never masturbated up to that point. All I'd ever done was wipe off my pussy after peeing, and sometimes that gave me strange tingles. Those strange tingles were nothing compared to what I felt as Alanna ran her fingers over my pussy. I moaned and almost against my will, I lifted my hips to press my pussy harder against her hand.

The first few passes, she just ran the middle and ring fingers down my labia. Then she added the index finger, with the middle finger very slightly parting my labia, while the other two stroked them. Needless to say, I didn't want her to stop. I think Alanna continued to kiss me as she touched my pussy. In truth I was so consumed with what her hand was doing that I never noticed anything else.

Soon, Alanna had a finger deep inside my pussy. I knew I could put tampons in there, but didn't realize someone could get a finger in past my hymen. She moved her middle finger deeply in and out of my pussy as her thumb teased by clit. I think I spread my legs farther than I even knew they could spread. Whatever reservations I had about sexual intimacy with another woman were long gone.

I never even thought about how loud I might be as I moaned and rocked my body back and forth. I felt a heat rising through my body as nothing before ever had. I almost felt like my body was going to burst into flames as the heat rose. Before long, I felt a blaze of pleasure radiating through my body, starting at my pussy and spreading to every muscle, every cell.

I was at best barely conscious of it all, but consumed by the fires of ecstasy. By the time I was aware of anything again, Alanna was stroking me sweetly, lying beside me, and as naked as I was. I looked at her, though I'm not sure my eyes were focusing quite properly. She kissed me and gently took my hand and put it on her pussy.

Even without a word, I knew I needed to touch her as she'd touched me. I say without a word, but to be honest I don't know if she spoke or not. She had a small patch of hair just above her pussy, with the rest shaved. I played with her patch of hair briefly before moving south to what really mattered. I tried to echo what I could remember of what she'd done to me.

I played with her pussy lips and could feel them spread and get very wet. It was hard not to put a finger in her, but I didn't want to try hard anyway, and eased a finger as deep into her as I could go. I was amazed at how it felt to be inside her pussy. It was warm, wet, and welcoming. For all my unwillingness to be intimate with a woman, I now felt like I didn't want it to end.

"Put another finger in."

Alanna clearly wanted more and while I was uncertain about how much she could take, I realized two of my fingers was likely no larger than a man's penis. I shuddered at the thought of a penis in my vagina, but added a second finger and she gave the most satisfied moan as I did. I was pretty sure that we were not as noisy as her friend Brittany, but we both clearly expressed our pleasure.

I kept pumping my fingers in and out of her when I felt a bump at the top of her slit. I rubbed it with my thumb and she moaned. I kept stroking it as I fucked her with my fingers. As I did, I saw a boob in front of me and began sucking on the nipple. She began to stroke my head as she moaned and writhed underneath me.

After what she'd done to me, I felt proud to be giving her pleasure as well. All of a sudden, I felt her pussy grab my fingers tightly as she gasped and moaned and rocked back and forth. She continued that way for a minute or more before she reached down and grabbed my hand. My hand was drenched in her juices as she pulled it out of her pussy.

"That's enough for now, Lori. Just kiss me."

I slid up her body and then she turned me over onto my back, got on top of me and began to kiss me frantically. It felt like she was trying to devour me but I was down with that. After a while, she paused, then rolled on her side. She got off the bed, went to her purse, and pulled out what appeared to be a plastic penis, before starting back for the bed.

I lay there horrified. I crossed my legs tightly and put my hand down over my pussy. Alanna saw me and stopped and looked rather surprised. I was almost in tears as I spoke.

"Please don't put that thing in me. Please. Not for five minutes. Not at all. Please."

"I told you, baby, we won't do anything you don't want. If you really don't want that, we won't do it."

"I don't want that. I swear to you."

"Many women enjoy penetration, but some don't. If you don't we won't."

"Can you put that away?"

"Could you put it in me?"

"You want that in you?"

"I enjoy it, but different tastes for different women."

She handed the thing to me as she lay down on the bed. When she laid down, it was with her face by my pussy and her pussy by my face. I was a little puzzled.

"I'll lick you and make you feel good, while you slide that in me and lick me."

I turned on my side and unclenched my legs as she got on her side and cocked a leg to open wide. I was a little hesitant, as I put the dildo at her slit and began to ease it in. She thrush her hips forward, burying it deeper in her. I could feel her kiss my pussy, which was a bit of a shock. Then she licked down my slit and I was in heaven.

I saw her clit peeking out at the top of her pussy, and I kissed that and sucked it between my lips as I got the dildo all the way in her. Alanna slipped her tongue into my pussy and it was hard to even focus on what I was doing to her. Her tongue inside me felt like nothing else I'd ever experienced. I could feel her breath tickling my pussy lips and my bush.

My entire being was centered on her mouth on my pussy, and mine on hers. She had a sweet musky aroma and a mildly tangy taste as I licked her. I could feel her sending me toward another peak of pleasure and I wanted to do the same for her. I licked and sucked on her pussy and clit, desperate to make her feel good.

I could feel what I learned was my own orgasm building up in me again, as I redoubled my efforts on her. I tried to hold back but the dam burst and I was swept away in a tidal wave of ecstasy. I tried to keep working on her, and soon she seemed similarly carried away. Finally, I slumped onto my back on the bed, gasping for air as I came off my sexual high.

I felt Alanna moving around on the bed as I lay there gasping and panting. The next thing I knew, she was on top of me with her nipples scraping my chest as she kissed me. We kissed for quite a while before pleasuring each other further, then eventually falling asleep holding each other.

...

I awoke the next morning with Alanna spooning me and holding one of my tiny boobs. She awoke and began to kiss my neck while caressing my nipple. We kissed and touched for a long time before making love, then going in to shower together. I never realized showering with someone could ever be so sensual, but it was with Alanna.

We finally dressed and came out to find Brittany waiting impatiently. She and Paula had not had as lovely a morning as Alanna and I, and Paula had gone off to run errands while Brittany waited for Alanna to give her a ride home. I wasn't quite sure why Paula hadn't given her a lift, but found out later that by morning, they both had quite enough of one another.

I got Alanna's number and gave her mine, and we made plans to get together that evening, which just seemed to piss off Brittany that much more. We kissed goodbye and I sat down the sofa just basking in the glow of the morning after my first sexual encounter. It felt like love - the sort of love I'd never had. Sure my parents loved me and I loved them, but this was something else.

I was in the throes of my first romance, and Alanna and I began to see one another regularly, and often to spend the night together. As it happened, she really wanted a serious relationship - something long term, and while I was a mass of hormones and emotions, I wasn't sure I was ready for that. When I wouldn't make a long term commitment, she broke off the relationship.

Paula dated regularly, often a woman, but occasionally a man. I didn't quite understand why she would have any interest in guys after being with a woman, but that was her choice. I kind of got into the girl scene, though I didn't go home with women very often. It wasn't a regular thing, more a once in a while thing. So few of the women seemed to compare with my memories of that first time with Alanna.

I was out one night and Brittany came over and started flirting with me. I wasn't really attracted to Brittany because she was too much. Her skirts were too short, she wore too much makeup, her tops were cut too low. Look I liked femme women, but she was over the top. I wasn't sure why she had any interest in me, except perhaps that I was one of the few women that she hadn't slept with.

Brittany wrapped herself around me and tried nibbling on my ear. She ran one hand over my ass, and took my hand and put it on her boob. I tried pulling away from her and she pulled me tighter. I was surprised how strong this woman was.

"Baby, I'm in the mood for something different, and you are just what I'm looking for."

"I don't think so."

"Come on. I know I can give you a good time and from what Alanna said, you can give me a good time too."

I could smell alcohol on her breath - strong - and suspected she was quite drunk. Beyond which, Brittany wasn't what I was looking for.

"I'm not up for that tonight."

"You're not up for hot passionate fucking?"

"Not tonight."

"Why not?"

"Fucking you after you fucked my sister is a little too close to incest."

"But I'm not your sister, and this isn't incest."

"You're pretty enough that I know you can find someone who wants to take you home and fuck you - just not me, and not tonight."

Brittany let go of me, pushed me and was mad as hell. "You bitch. You think you're too good for me?"

"Not too good - you're just not what I need tonight."

"Fuck you. Why I wanted to be with a 'no boobs bitch' is beyond me. I hope you sleep alone for the rest of your fucking life."

Brittany stormed away from me. I sat there in shock. I had tried to be nice, but she just wasn't what I wanted. Somehow she took that very personally. Honestly, I didn't want to go home with anyone that night or for a while after that. After that I heard some strange rumors being spread about me. One was that the reason I was so flat-chested was that I was a trans-woman.

Supposedly I had grown up as a boy and transitioned. Some of the stories said I still had a penis, others that I'd had bottom surgery. There were some women who decidedly had less interest in me after the rumors went around. Most of those I had no interest in anyhow, but it was still disturbing. I did attract the attention of a few gay guys, not that I had any interest in them.

After a while, things settled down and I met Sasha. Sasha was fun and adventurous though she pushed my boundaries. Among other things, she was into some BDSM - mostly tying up and the like. I wasn't fond of the nipple clips, but they didn't hurt too much. I knew Sasha was seeing other women, but that didn't bother me.

Overall, most of the time I enjoyed sex with Sasha, but one night that changed. Sasha tied me down while I naked, which was not unusual. Then she put a ball gag in my mouth, which was stranger, but not that far out of the norm for her. She left the room and I started to get a bit bored. She came back in the room a few minutes later with an announcement.

"Well, honey buns, we ain't gonna have any more red lines."

I looked over and she was wearing a strap-on. Not that large, but I'd avoided penetration with all of my lovers. I was gagged, so I couldn't speak, but I shook my head vigorously. She smiled, a particularly nasty smile, and walked over to the bed. I continued to shake my head and even began to cry. Sasha climbed on the bed and ranged over me.

"Well, I know you've got your cherry, and girlie, I'm gonna be the one to take it."

I couldn't move and couldn't speak. All I could do was shake my head and cry, and I did both, not that it made any difference to Sasha. I felt the tip of the strap-on at my slit and all I could really do was weep and moan a protest. I felt it start to slip in a little bit, then with a thrust, she broke my hymen and got the thing deep inside me.

I won't go into the gory details. Sasha fucked me for some time with the strap-on. Once she felt like she had done enough there, she pulled out and cranked up the bar that my feet were tied to. Once she was done fucking my pussy, Sasha fucked my ass, as well. Honestly, was there physical pleasure from what she did? There was, but it was overwhelmed by the feeling of betrayal.

Finally, she finished with what she wanted to do. She lowered my legs, then untied my wrists and ankles. I got off the bed and took out the ball gag. I started to pick up my clothes and put them on. Sasha seemed surprised and offended.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm leaving. What the hell does it look like I'm doing?"

"I'm not done with you, little girl."

"I'm done with you - forever."