Orphaned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose you're going to try to tell me you didn't enjoy that."

"It doesn't matter whether I enjoyed it. I told you I didn't want that, and instead of respecting that, you did it to me when I couldn't stop you."

"Poor widdle baby had her feelings hurt."

"Play your games with someone else. I'm done."

"Do you think you can just walk out on me like that?"

"I am walking out on you like that, whether you like it or not."

"Like hell, you are."

Sasha pushed me backwards, startling me. I had been dressing while we argued and had on boyshorts, jeans, sports bra, and t-shirt. I didn't have on socks and shoes or my flannel short. I stumbled as she pushed me, then got very angry. Sasha probably outweighed me by thirty pounds, but I lowered my head and lunged into her, hitting her just below the ribcage.

I knocked the wind out of her and knocked her onto her ass. She sat there, gasping for breath while looking angrier than I've even seen a person. I grabbed my socks, shoes, and flannel and bolted out the door before she could react. I put on my flannel shirt as soon as I was outside, but got fifty feet away before I stopped to put on socks and shoes.

I had finished putting on my shoes and was starting toward my car, which was nearby, when a police officer came up to me.

"Excuse me, young man. Did you see a woman come out of the place right down there?"

He pointed as Sasha's place. I paused and pointed further down the street in that same direction.

"Yes, she headed on down the street that way. She seemed to be in a hurry."

"Did you see what she was wearing?"

"I think a short skirt. Sorry, it was dark and I wasn't paying much attention."

"Thanks, son."

I guessed Sasha had called the police, but the officer thought I was a young man, not a young woman. I wasn't going to correct him. He went down the street in the direction I indicated, and I got in my car and drove home. It was good, in a way. I wasn't sure Sasha even knew my last name, and we'd always gone to her place, so she didn't know where I lived.

She knew my phone number, but I immediately blocked her and turned off my phone. The next day, I went to my phone carrier, got a new phone and number and transferred my contacts. I wasn't sure how far she would take this, but wanted to make it a little harder. There were a couple of clubs that Sasha frequented, but I wanted to stay out of the club scene for a while.

...

In one sense, I went back to being a recluse. I was hurt and humiliated and wanted no contact with Sasha whatsoever. I went to my college classes, came home, studied, then watched television until I went to sleep. I cried a lot. Paula tried to comfort me, and sort of did, but I just wanted to hide in my shell.

Apparently, Paula decided that would not do. I was sitting in my room moping one evening, when Paula was at my door.

"You have a visitor."

"Who? Not Sasha!"

"Of course not. I'd never do that to you."

Alanna came in my room. It had been months since I'd seen her. In that time, she had started seeing Megan and that seemed to be serious. I wasn't at all sure why she was coming to see me.

"I heard about what happened to you."

"Yeah, well..."

"I've got some friends. They told her to forget about you or they'd kick her ass, good."

"Really?"

"I can't believe she did that to you."

Alanna had walked over to the bed and was standing there.

"Do you mind if I sit down, Lori?"

I scooted over and Alanna sat on the bed next to me. I had flashbacks to a better time, but that was before I ran her off and before she met Megan. As she sat down, she put her hand on my leg, mid-thigh, and petted it. I found myself wishing I could turn back time. I wasn't ready for a serious relationship then, but really regretted it now.

She knew how hurt I was about what had happened and tried to comfort me, but I held back. I knew she was with Megan and didn't want to ruin that relationship for her. We talked about all kinds of little things, and it almost seemed like old times again. I really wished it were old times. Alanna had never betrayed my trust. Finally, I got the nerve to ask the question that I didn't want the answer to.

"So, when are you and Megan going to tie the knot?"

"One of her old girlfriends called Megan, and she went running back to her."

"You aren't,,, together?"

"No. Why?"

"I regret breaking up with you. I was stupid and immature."

"You really were."

I grimaced and looked down and away from Alanna.

"If you'll have me, I'd like to try again."

"Do you think you're really ready for a serious relationship?"

"I never slept with very many women after you."

"So what are you really looking for?"

"A woman, who I care for, and who cares for me, and who will respect my boundaries."

"And do you care for me?"

I nodded and I could feel tears start to run down my face. I wasn't sure, after all we'd been through that Alanna would take me back, even if she and Megan were no more. I know that had to have read on my face as I sat there beside her on the bed. She sat looking at me for a minute or so, as my tears soaked my face and dripped onto my clothes.

"Lori, you hurt me before. I love you, but don't want to be hurt again."

"I've learned my lesson. I swear."

She leaned over and kissed me. Alanna spent the night and we made love the way I truly enjoyed it. We woke up beside each other in the morning. Alanna was spooning me and holding one of my tiny titties. We kissed for a while before making love again, then showering together. She laid down a few ground rules for what she expected from me as her girlfriend, and I agreed.

Alanna and I now share a bedroom, and while we haven't talked marriage yet, we get more serious by the month. Paula is happy for me and found someone that she is starting to get serious about. We'll have to see where it all goes. We met Alanna's parents and while they would prefer if she'd found a boy, they seem to like me. For now, life is good and I've finally found a place in the world again.