Orpheus' Fallen Angel Ch. 04

Story Info
SpiderBat warns Moth. Lady J punishes Angel.
10.7k words
0
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers

Chapter Four

Hotel Carmen

A few months ago...

Immersed in what could be serenity in liquid form to her, Angel swims through her newly-discovered underwater realm like a mermaid. However, unlike a mermaid, Angel feels her lungs in need of air. Angel motions herself upward to leave her water world and ascend in the surface of Lake Anasazi with a clear blue sky above her.

After she resumes breathing, Angel is content with finding no one else around her, leaving the lake she swims in all to herself. Deciding to take a break from her underwater adventures, Angel swims back to the sandy shore of a small beach area surrounded by the tall cliffs of rocky mountains and a thick forest centered behind the secluded beach. Out of the lake and on the wet sand, Angel saunters to the beach blanket where Orpheus lies on, wearing his grey swimming trunks and sunglasses.

Orpheus props himself up on his elbows and lifts his sunglasses as he watches Angel emerge from the lake like a water nymph. Even though Orpheus finds Angel's simple black one-piece swimsuit is too concealing for his preference in women's swimwear, he's nonetheless allured by the wet fabric of the swimsuit tightly clinging on to the beautiful features of Angel's body while the sun causes her wet skin to glisten. Almost as good if she was in a string bikini, or even naked.

Orpheus sits up from the beach blanket in order to hide the hard on prodding against his trunks, hoping it won't put a damper on his fifth date with Angel.

Or is it his first date?

Orpheus recalls the next day after he talked with Angel at the Field of Eyesores behind the Pump 'n Chump, when Orpheus found sitting on the roof of the abandoned van he pointed out the previous day, looking out across Lake Anasazi. Angel welcomes Orpheus's company as he climbs on the van so both could admire the view of the Ben Williams Bridge and the Plutopolis skyline. Conversation between them was minimal, but Orpheus found the fifty-two minutes they spent together pleasant.

Technically not a date, but not a waste of time either.

Two days later, Orpheus goes to the Lakeside Motel for a quick check on the air conditioner in Rita's office, leading to having lunch with Angel at the dinner of the Pump 'n Chump. During which Angel mentions of discovering the illustration of her with wings. The awkwardness Orpheus experienced last for only a few minutes until Angel assured him she found it flattering. However, Orpheus decides not to bring up the second drawing of her in a leather zip-up corset and a leather thong, holding a riding crop.

Still, not a date.

A few days later, Orpheus and Angel arrived separately at the Lakeside Community Center for movie night. Not an event Orpheus usually goes to, but Gil hinted that Angel was coming as well with Rita. Upon arriving, Orpheus and Angel found themselves sitting together on the folding chairs lined up in the center's gym. As the movie projector played 'Same Time, Next Year', Orpheus notices everyone around them was more interested in him and Angel than in the movie and suspected the good people of Lakeside conspiring to make the mechanic and the maid into a couple. Angel also had the same suspicions.

After the movie ended and most of the people stayed for a showing of 'Heaven Can Wait', Angel said she was tired and was going home, where Orpheus offered to walk with her on his way home.

It didn't start off as a date, but almost ended like one.

Two days after that, Orpheus, Angel and a small group of friends spent the day at Lakeside Beach. But because the area was considerably small and it got crowded by noon, that day at the beach wasn't as fun as planned. However, Orpheus had the opportunity to inform Angel about a secret beach that Orpheus only knows about and offers to take her there sometime, intentionally being vague about bringing their friends along or it just being the two of them.

As Angel takes Orpheus up on his offer, it became a date.

Orpheus ends his contemplation of whether or not this is his first official date with Angel as he hands a towel to the blond water nymph. Accepting the towel, Angel sits near Orpheus on the blanket as she takes the towel to her hair.

"You seem to be having fun." Orpheus says.

"I guess I am." Angel replies. "This beach is great. I can't believe it's just us here."

"The mountains and the forest provide a natural cover to the beach so no one can see it." Explains Orpheus. "You might need a boat to find it but other than that, it's completely secluded."

"How do you know about this place?" Angel asks.

"The Dude took me and my gang...my friends here last year for a beach party/spiritual retreat."

"Rita told me you were in a gang. Was this Dude guy your leader?"

"Yeah, but you have to understand, The Dude wasn't just some gang leader, and he wasn't just another street punk, he had insight and a philosophy and he was very charismatic."

"And how did he find this beach?"

"Well, he was on a motorboat helping some friends transport some stuff they got from Canada and he had to jump off to avoid getting arrested by the harbor patrol and washed up here."

Done drying herself, Angel puts aside her towel and lies back on the beach blanket.

"What happened at this beach party?" Angel inquires. "Was it any fun just being a bunch of guys?"

"We had some girls." Orpheus clarifies. "The Dude brought his girlfriend and so did few other guys. When we got here, we straightaway went swimming and did the usual beach horseplay."

"Sounds like you had fun."

"We did. Then when it got dark, we made a campfire and watched the city lights from across the lake. It was quite a sight."

"What did you do next? Tell ghost stories?"

"Nope. The Dude brought some peyote and we all took it. That's when things really got weird and wild."

"Really?" A curious Angel sits up from the blanket. "How weird and how wild?"

"From what I can remember, Topaz was dancing around the fire wearing only her thong, High-Brow was making out with Airgirl thinking it's an ex-girlfriend he broke up with the previous week before while Airgirl thinks she was making out with her stepfather, and Dizzy and Ajax were taking turns slapping each other in the face."

"What about you?"

"At first, I was going down on Sprinter's girlfriend while Sprinter was passed out, then I had this hallucination of...well, her name was London, she lived in my old neighborhood in Mariner Park and she was standing in the water, naked and looking so beautiful. I walked over to her but I couldn't get any closer to her and I just kept going deeper and deeper in the lake."

"But you obviously got out before you got any further, right?"

"I almost didn't but luckily The Dude pulled me out in the nick of time. Next thing I remember was waking up in the morning, laying in the sand, completely naked."

"I'll bet that wasn't even the weirdest thing that happened that night."

"Oddly enough, no. It was a tie between the situation with High-Brow and Airgirl and Dizzy trying to walk through the mountainside."

"So, this London was a girlfriend?"

"Well...not really. It was just sex with us and we had to meet in secret because she didn't want her husband to know."

"She had a husband?"

"And two daughters."

"How old was she?"

"She was in her forties, but she was a total milf."

"Did she have the honor of being drawn in your sketchbook?"

"Just one, you've probably seen it. It's the one where she's in a hot tub."

"I remember that one. Do you have more than one drawing of me since I last peeked in your sketchbook?"

"I may have at least two more of you. I'm sorry if you think it's creepy but you...inspire me."

"Am I wearing clothes in these drawings?"

"Yes, in the one I just finished you're in a maid's outfit."

"A maid's outfit, not my maid's outfit?"

"If you want to get into specifics, it's a French maid's outfit."

"And what am I wearing in the other drawing? Am I dress as a naughty private schoolgirl?"

"No, dominatrix."

As Angel pauses for a moment, Orpheus begins to worry if he's told Angel too much about himself. Is she okay that he was in a gang? Does it really not bother her that he makes sexy drawings of her? Does she have a problem about him taking peyote or having an affair with a married woman?

But as Orpheus notices Angel still smiling at him, the doubt simply fades away from his mind.

"So, I inspire you, don't I?" Angel stands up from the beach blanket and stands in front of the still sitting Orpheus. "I think you should do another drawing of me." Angel hooks her thumbs under the shoulder straps of her swimsuit and slowly pulls them down. "Are you feeling inspired now?"

Orpheus's eyes widen with surprise as he witnesses Angel peeling her swimsuit down from her body while still looking at him with a smile. Free from her swimsuit, Angel stands up to present her beautifully unclothed body to Orpheus as she tosses the swimsuit on the blanket.

"This time, I'd like you to draw me as a mermaid." Angel kneels in front of Orpheus, hoping for posing suggestions, but then realizes something. "Where's your sketchpad?"

"I didn't bring it with me."

"So...I'm just naked for nothing?"

"I wouldn't say for nothing, I certainly like what I'm seeing."

Angel's smile grows more radiant as she reaches for Orpheus's folded legs and pushes them apart, allowing her to crawl to him. Not needing any instructions, Orpheus straightens his legs and lies down on his back as Angel's hands move up his legs and takes hold of the waistband of his swimming trunks. Angel gently pulls the trunks down his legs, allowing his erect penis to freely stand upward. Angel as well likes what she sees.

Orpheus tries not to appear too eager as he readies himself for sex with Angel. Not since leaving Plutopolis has Orpheus had any sex and hopes to be able satisfy the naked blond nymph stripping him naked. Orpheus gazes into the eyes of Angel's smiling face as she wrenches his trunks passed his feet.

Orpheus feels his cock get harder as his mind invents the sexual acts he wants to engage with Angel. Maybe she'll want to start off with sucking his cock, or maybe they could make out while Angel strokes his cock and while Orpheus diddles her clit. Orpheus also considers the chance of giving anal sex to Angel but, it being their first sexual intercourse, decides to put it off for another time.

Orpheus stops breathing as he notices Angel's hand slowly sliding up his leg. The fingers of the hand lightly scratches the skin of the leg as it nears Orpheus proud standing member, which quivers at the anticipation of being touch and pleasured. Just as Orpheus intensely watches the divine hand reach for his hard cock...Angel quickly stands up on her feet, turns around and walks away with Orpheus's swim trunks over her shoulder, leaving Orpheus baffled and with a raging hard on.

"Where the fuck you think you're going!" Orpheus snaps.

Orpheus takes a second to focus on Angel's magnificently-shaped ass as the blond teaser continues strolling to the lake, waving the grey shorts over her like a flag.

"Oh, you want to play games now?" Orpheus hurryingly lifts himself off the beach blanket and chases after Angel.

Angel stops and turns to face the pursuing Orpheus at the wet sands of the beach, childishly hiding the captive trunks behind her.

"Feeling embarrassed, are we?" Angel asks.

"You think I'm embarrassed?" Orpheus slows down to a walk as he nears Angel. "That morning I woke up, I spent most of it looking for my clothes while my friends were still zoned out or too busy laughing."

"Including the girls?" Angel questions, eyeing Orpheus's impressively erect cock.

"Topaz was the only one awake at the time." Orpheus answers with a small grin. "She didn't laugh but she didn't complain either."

Angel tries further herself from the advancing Orpheus by a taking a few steps back to the lake. However, Angel could only make two back steps as Orpheus swiftly grabs her hip and roughly pulls her to him, causing Angel to let the swim trunks fall on the wet sand.

Angel instinctually slaps her free hands on Orpheus's arms to push herself from Orpheus's hold, but instead her hands begins to feel the lean muscles of the arms confining her and forgets her desire to be freed and allows new desires to overcome her. Orpheus looks at her kept prey like a barbarian capturing a young village girl after his horde executes a bloody raid on her village, wanting to take the young girl's maidenhead as a final prize.

Without hesitation or the need for consent, Orpheus forces his mouth onto Angel's lips. Angel closes her eyes as she willingly surrenders her mouth as well as her body, pulling herself closer to Orpheus, welcoming his invading tongue and his clinching hands on her ass.

The passionate mouth-to-mouth kissing goes for several minutes and a few breaths of air until Orpheus lowers himself on his knees and launches a series of licks, kisses and sucking on Angel's now-sensitive clit. Angel arches her back as Orpheus's hands guides her leg over his shoulder, allowing his gratifying tongue to probe deeper pass her labia.

Angel secures her hand on the back of Orpheus's head while the index finger of her other hand circles the standing nipple of one of her tits, adding more pleasure for her as her moaning grow loader with every oral act of her lover does to her clit. As much as Angel wants the mounting pleasure emanating from her sex to last a bit longer (or a lot longer), she prepares for the incoming orgasm with both of her hands holding on to the head between her thighs to prevent any interruption or separation from her climax. The breathing and moaning from Angel gets heavier, she dips her head back as her body trembles from the sudden surge of intense sexual pleasure overwhelming her senses.

As Angel feels the delights of her climax begin to subside, she moves her leg from Orpheus's shoulder to prevent from falling since her grounding leg still shakes from the orgasm, just as Orpheus withdraws his loving mouth from Angel's gratified pussy.

Angel slides her hands to Orpheus's face as she lowers herself down, guiding Orpheus to lie back on the wet sand. With Orpheus completely reclined, Angel kneels over him. Angel does a quick thumb-wipe over his mouth and plants a passionate kiss on it.

Angel moves her lips to Orpheus's chest and leaves a trail of licks and kisses as she crawls backwards down Orpheus's body, stopping at his hard and standing cock. Holding the cock steady with her fingers, Angel give a slow and sensual lick by the tip of her tongue to the base and tip of his proud member, then looks at Orpheus as she takes the fleshy shaft into her mouth.

Orpheus leans his head back on the wet sand as he saviors the physical joys he feels from Angel's swathing mouth, sliding up and down his hard cock, caressing the underneath with her incredibly nimble tongue, proving to Orpheus that Angel is no amateur in fellatio.

Orpheus loses track of time, enjoying the pleasures of Angel's talented mouth. He glances at his lover as she slowly moves her sucking mouth up the shaft leaving a parting kiss on the tip. Resuming eye-contact with Orpheus, Angel raises her head and upper body and crawls forward to position her wanton pussy over Orpheus's eager cock. Angel steadies the standing member with her hand and lowers her hips to envelope the erected penis in her inviting vagina.

The initial intercourse gives a spark of carnal delight for both Orpheus and Angel. Angel feels the length and girth of Orpheus's cock, slowly penetrating her sex, causing her womb to quiver. Orpheus lightly gasps as his cock slides in the wet walls of Angel's silky cunt. Taking as much of Orpheus's cock as she can, Angel begins to move her hips back and forth, slowly and steadily getting faster.

Orpheus places his hands on Angel's bent legs, moving up to her hips, continuing up the sides of her torso. Orpheus's hands gently slide to Angel's spectacular tits and squeezes them. Angel places her hands over Orpheus's fondling hands, pressing them harder on her groped globes. Angel pulls one of Orpheus's hands from her tits to her mouth, kisses the tip of his index finger, then licks it.

Orpheus sits up so he can roll Angel onto her back so he can continue the sex with him on top, but to his surprise is pushed back down and held down by Angel, keeping her hands on his chest.

"No. I'm on top." Angel orders with a friendly tone as she slows her pelvic paces.

Orpheus gives in to Angel's demand and slides his hands up her arms. Angel leans forward to kiss Orpheus, a reward for his compliance.

"You've always wanted this, didn't you?" Angel questions. "To fuck me?"

"Yes." Orpheus admits.

"When?" Angel further questions. "The first time you saw me?"

"Yeah, the first time."

"Tell me. When was the first time you saw me?"

"I...was walking to work one morning, I passed by the motel. That's when I first saw you. You were pushing a laundry cart across the parking lot."

"What did you like about me?"

"Your legs. And maybe your ass. You looked so hot in that maid's outfit."

"And you wanted to fuck me, didn't you. Don't lie." Angel speeds up her hip motions again.

"Yeah, I wanted to have sex with you."

"How? What did you fantasized?"

"I'd follow you to the laundry room and fuck you there."

"You wanted to attack me?"

"No, no. I would say hi and tell you how beautiful you looked and maybe that would be enough to have you bent over the table while I did you from behind."

Just Orpheus feels himself nearing the cusp of an orgasm, Angel once again slows down her rhythmically rocking hips. As if Angel's cunt was teasing Orpheus's cock.

"What about that time at the parking lot where we first met? Did you want me then?"

"I don't know, maybe. You were pretty shaken up...and I sure didn't expect any sex as a reward."

"And what if you did? What would you want? Maybe a blow job to show my gratitude? Right in the parking lot."

As the image of Angel on her knees giving her hero in mechanic's coveralls in the middle of the Lakeside Motel's parking lot plays out in Orpheus's mind, he feels his inevitable orgasm nearing again. But then Angel slows down her cock-pleasing cunt to a steady pace as before, postponing the climax.

"If I wasn't such a bitch that day, I would have rewarded you with sex." Angel circles her hands on Orpheus's smooth and firm chest. "I would have taken you to one of the motel's rooms and let you have your way with me."

"That something you usually do?" Orpheus asks.

"No. But I'm sure I'd make the right choice with you."

Angel's accelerates her rocking hips again, letting Orpheus wonder if his orgasm still be held hostage by another slowdown or will he finally feel the sweet release of ejaculating.

"There's something else you should know. The day I come over to thank you," Angel lowers head. "I wasn't wearing any panties at the time."

Orpheus groans loudly as he feels his orgasm approaching, more resilient than before. Angel arches her back as she goes even faster. Orpheus instinctively grabs her hips, forcing them to move faster as best as he can until finally the intense joys of an orgasm consumes Orpheus like a tidal wave of sexual bliss. Angel also shares in the joy as she feels the hard cock thrusting in her sex discharge a jet of warmth in her womb, giving her a second orgasm.

As the orgasms concludes for the two beach lovers, Orpheus drops his arms on the wet sands as the wave from the lake lightly splash against his feet while Angel lowers her fatigue body onto Orpheus's to nestle with.

"Whoa." Orpheus utters. "That was...awesome."

"Thank you." Angel raises her head to kiss Orpheus.

"Now you be honest. Did you mean what you said?"

Buzzboy
Buzzboy
187 Followers