Orpheus' Fallen Angel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but it did get you hot."

"Oh, no doubt. So, were you wearing panties when you come over to the garage?"

Angel smiles for a few seconds before lifting herself off Orpheus to stand up.

"How about we cool ourselves off." Angel arches her back as she stretches her arms over her head, feeling the rays of the sun on her naked skin.

Orpheus props himself on his elbows to admire Angel's nude backside. Seeing the blond water nymph posing with her feet in the water presenting her beautiful physique to the sun above her, Orpheus gets another idea of another illustration of Angel.

"Come on." Angel turns to Orpheus with her hand out at him with a smile. "I promise I won't let you swim too far."

The barbarian-artist stands up and takes the hand of the blond mermaid, leading him into her underwater realm beneath the surface of Lake Anasazi.

* * * *

Dodging the bullets fired at him is all Orpheus can think about as he runs down the dark backstreets with Moth and Oxy Mo trailing him. Since the shootout at the Blue Shadow, Moth and his gang chased Orpheus through the alleys and backstreets of the last three blocks. The pursuit started off with Moth, Pin, Oxy Mo and Zane, leaving Zippy at the strip club. By the second block, Pin and Zane began tired and slow down, leaving Moth and Oxy Mo leading the chase.

Orpheus takes a quick scan behind him at the remaining two pursuers before turning a corner into a driveway. Getting closer to their prey, Moth and Oxy Mo runs to the driveway, ready to shoot on sight, but as they turn the corner, they stop as a dumpster, being pushed by Orpheus, charges at them.

Moth fires three shots at the dumpster which proves ineffective. Oxy Mo is the first to collide with the incoming dumpster, knocking him to the ground. Moth jumps sideways to avoid the dumpster and blunderingly lands on the ground.

Done with using the dumpster as a weapon, Orpheus runs like hell down the driveway to a city street, hoping to have enough time and distance from his pursuers to take to the rooftops to getaway. Orpheus runs across the street, not noticing the car driving towards him until the car horn and screeching of tires alerts him. With only a second to act, Orpheus does a reverse vault over the car hood and slides off the side, falling on the pavement. Orpheus grabs the edge of the car's yellow front and pulls himself up as fast as he can. Orpheus fully stands up as the driver's side window rolls down and the familiar face sticks out. Orpheus recognizes him as the cab driver he saved from the Steelheads at the Comin'/Going store.

"Hey, it's you." The Middle-Eastern cab driver smiles.

"Oh, hey dude." Orpheus responds politely, about to cut the reunion short.

"Why are you in such a rush that you're too busy to simply look both ways before..."

The gunshots behind the cab interrupts the cabbie's questions, causing both him and Orpheus to turn their sights to Moth running at them alone, shooting at them. Orpheus sees the look of rage on Moth's face as he gets closer.

"Get in!" The cabbie yells to Orpheus.

Accepting the offer, Orpheus hurries to the passenger door of the cab, opens it and jumps head first inside as the cabbie slams his foot on the accelerator. Orpheus hears the tires squalling as he looks through the back window to see Moth repeatedly pulling the trigger of his now-empty gun, getting further away. Learn to count, asshole. Orpheus sits backs on the worn-out plush seating of the cab and catches his breath as the cab takes a sharp turn to the busy Gerber Street.

"Who was that guy?" The cabbie asks. "Was he a Steelhead?"

"No, just some asshole who got in my face at the Blue Shadow." Orpheus answers.

"The Blue Shadow, eh? I can think of worse places to get into trouble. So, is this your thing?"

"My thing?"

"Yes, your thing. You going around the city looking for bad guys to fight then take off. Like some kind of Lone Ranger."

"No, I just seem to be running into all kinds of assholes tonight."

Orpheus leans forward for a closer look at the cab drivers ID photo. Despite the poor quality of the picture, Orpheus recognizes the smiling face of the brown-skinned man to be the same man behind the wheel and moves on to the label below.

YOUR CAB DRIVER: RUSHDAM SAADIQ TIWARI

"So, Rush-Dam Sa..dick...Towa...Sorry, how do you pronounce you name?"

"Just call me Rusty. Easier to pronounce."

"Okay. So, Rusty, you can just drop me off." Orpheus sits back.

"Why don't I take you somewhere. Free of charge."

"Free of charge? As in for free?"

"Sure, it's the least I can do. You did save me from those racist assholes."

"Truth is I hate those hate-mongers. When one of them got in my face, I just went D-Day on them."

"Nevertheless, I am in your debt." Says Rusty. "So, where to, Lone Ranger?"

"The Hotel Carmen." Orpheus stretches out on the seating to relax. "And turn the radio on."

* * * *

"Could this night get any fucking worse?" Moth furiously asks.

Moth's face forms a deeply-set scowl as he walks the alley with Pin, Oxy Mo and Zane behind him.

"I mean how hard is it to catch one guy?" Moth continues.

"Maybe if he was running around naked, you'd be more motivated to get him." Zane jokes.

"You really don't to make fag jokes at me, Zane." Moth glares Zane. "I have gun, remember? Which means I can shoot you."

"So, I got a gun too, and those fire-vials. I could shoot you and burn you." Zane states.

"Fuck, Zane, are you crazy?" Pin hastily side-steps away from Zane. "You're still keeping those fire-vials you lifted from the Zeds in your coat?"

"Yeah, I thought they'd come in handy." Zane replies.

"Jesus, Zane. It's a miracle you didn't catch yourself on fire when that guy knocked you to the floor." Says Pin.

"No one ever accused Zane of having an overabundance of brains." Moth zings. "Accused of a lot of things, but not that."

The conversation ceases as they first spot the bright red hair of Superstar Nova. In a zipped-up zebra-print leather jacket with a black short skirt and white low-heel shoes, Superstar leans against the driver's door of Moth's car, parked in the near-middle of the back sheet with the gawky Zippy standing near her with his Smith & Wesson out.

"This bitch was trying to sneak away after the shooting." Zippy reports. "Luckily, I caught her and brought her here."

"Well, damn Zippy." Moth exclaims, walking to Superstar. "I'm glad someone here's being useful."

"What the fuck were you thinking, Moth?" Asks Superstar. "Shooting up the place like that? If my boss finds out..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" Moth yells in Superstar's face. "You better tell me what you know about the guy who got away from us, right now."

"Same thing I told you when I called you." Superstar answers. "His name's Orpheus, some dirt-kicker from Lakeside. He said he's Angel's boyfriend."

"You failed to mention what a fucking hell raiser he is."

"How was I supposed to know he could take on you and your guys? The way I heard, he really shamed you."

Moth breathes heavily through his nose for less than a minute as he treads a small circle in an attempt to calm himself. Zippy remains near the Fleetwood as he tucks his gun behind him, Pin leans against a nearby dumpster while Oxy Mo stands at a short distance, blankly looking at the pacing Moth without any kind of indication of thought or any kind of brain activity, Zane stands nearby as he lights a cigarette. Finally, Moth stops his pacing, appearing a tad more composed.

"Pin, I want you to put the word out that we're looking for this Orpheus guy." Moth orders. "There can't be that many guys named Orpheus in the city, so he'll probably be easy to find."

"Especially someone who can move the way he did." Pin says. "I'll need wheels."

"Take Zippy with you." Moth adds. "He's actually beginning to be useful."

"Wow, was that an actual compliment?" Zippy asks as he walks pass Moth to join with Pin so they can both depart.

"Hey, back to me, Moth." Superstar calls for Moth's attention. "I take it you found Angel and brought her to her owner."

"Yeah, for all the good it did." Moth answers.

"So where's my cut of the reward?" Superstar questions.

The eyes of both Zane and Oxy Mo widen.

"Oh no, she didn't." Oxy Mo comments.

"Oh, she did." Zane responses.

The expression of suppressed rage returns to Moth's face as he intensely gazes at Superstar.

"Your cut?" Moth questions. "And what the fuck makes you think you deserve a cut?"

"We had a deal." Reminds Superstar. "I help you find Angel and you share in some of the reward."

"Really? All I got from this was five hundred dollars and a cold shoulder. Maybe if I brought in that blond bitch four months earlier, it could have ended better for me, and maybe you."

"Whose fault is that?"

"Yours, actually." Moth steps up to Superstar. "If you just told me that the blond was working with you at the strip club instead of jerking me around, I would have got her before she had the chance to run away. Maybe telling me a day earlier would have helped as well."

Before Superstar could argue, Moth grabs the back of the stripper's neck and forces her over the hood of Moth's car.

"Oxy, hold her hands down." Moth yells to Oxy Mo.

Oxy Mo run to the passenger side of the car, stopping at the side of the hood opposite of Moth where he reaches over and grabs Superstar's wrists, preventing her from pulling herself off. Superstar feels Moth's hand clawing on her ass.

"The way I see it, you owe me for the chance of the big time you cost me, and I'm gonna take out on your cute little ass."

Moth pulls up the short skirt over her ass, revealing her pink cotton panties with the word JACKPOT printed on them. Superstar struggles to free herself from Oxy Mo's vice-like grip as she feels her panties pulled down by Moth's hand, stopping at the middle of her thighs.

"Stay still or you get a bullet to the head." Threatens Moth.

"Moth, wait." Pleads Superstar. "I told Orpheus that Angel's at the Hotel Carmen. He's probably heading there now."

"Then I'll just have to quick then." Moth boosts. "How 'bout you, Oxy? Ready to get some stripper tail?"

"I've been chasing a naked girl across town and just left a strip club." Oxy Mo replies. "If I don't blow my loud soon, I'm gonna have to..."

"A simple 'yes' will suffice, Oxy." Moth interrupts, not wanting to hear Oxy Mo's alternate plan.

"Zane, you want to be next after I'm done." Moth calls as he molests Superstar's superb ass, awaiting a reply. "Zane?"

Moth looks to where he last saw Zane near the back of his car and finds no one. It's not until Moth takes a few cautious steps back where he spots Zane lying on the pavement unconscious.

"Oh, shit!" Moth raises his gun, ready to shoot. "Oxy, there's someone here."

"What do you mean?" Oxy Mo asks. "Where's Zane?"

With his gun in front of him, Moth scans over the dark back street as he walks over to the unconscious Zane.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!!!"

Moth turns to Oxy Mo screaming, followed by the sound of three load and fast punches. Moth hurries back to the front of his car as a scared Superstar backs away with her panties around her thighs.

"It's like something pulled him down." Superstar exclaims with fear as she pulls her panties up.

"Don't move." Moth orders Superstar.

Moth carefully moves around the front of the car with his gun drawn and find Oxy Mo on his back as unconscious as Zane. Moth never relied on the big and beefy Oxy Mo to so much as find Canada on the map but knew for certainty that he could hold his own in a fight, being an ex-boxer with a punch that could smash through a cheap wood door. Moth is perplexed to who could have easily taken down the muscle of his crew, and then just disappear.

The running sounds from Superstar's shoes alerts Moth, shifting his focus back on the bright red-haired stripper as she races pass the car, heading for the driveway leading out of the backstreet.

"Hey! I said don't move!" Yells Moth as he runs to the back of the car as he aims his Webley at the escaping Superstar.

Moth steadies his hand so he can fire one or two shots to her back. Suddenly, a black gloved hand grabs Moth's wrist and hastily pulls the gun-holding hand up. Two shots are fired, echoing throughout the back street but completely misses Superstar, causing her to flee faster.

As Moth's arm is forced upwards, his eyes follows the gloved hand tightly holding his arm to a man in a black hoodie. With the hood drawn over his head, the dark interloper's face can't be seen by Moth until he takes a step forward into the shine of the distant street lights. Moth perceives the reflections of the circular goggles over his eyes and the dark blue fabric covering his entire face.

The face of the super-vigilante SpiderBat.

The next thing Moth sees is SpiderBat's fist speedily getting closer to his sight until feeling it impact hard on his nose. Still holding Moth's gun hand in the air, SpiderBat gives another fast and hard punch on Moth's face, causing blood to run down his nose. After the third punch, SpiderBat's hands grabs Moth's belt and collar, allowing him to lift Moth off the ground and slams him down hard on the hood of his car's trunk. Moth's gun slips out of his hand as SpiderBat pulls him up to face him.

"Listen very carefully, Moth." SpiderBat warns. "I usually don't bother with a shit-bug like you, and for that, you should consider yourself lucky." SpiderBat roughly pulls Moth closer to his masked face. "But if you come after Orpheus Jones again, I will break every bone in both hands so bad, you won't be able to wipe your ass let alone hold a gun. Do I make myself clear?"

Moth nods his head repeatedly and pathetically.

"Take my advice, asshole." SpiderBat advises. "Go get a job. You don't have the brains or the balls to make it as a professional criminal in this city."

SpiderBat ends the conversation with a swift punch to Moth's stomach. SpiderBat turns and walks away from the gasping Moth as he rolls off the trunk and falls on the pavement. As Moth slowly recovering from the super-vigilante's beatings, he watches SpiderBat sauntering down to the driveway leading to the streets. He spots his gun on the ground near him. Seeing an opportunity for self-satisfying revenge and well-deserved street cred, Moth reaches for his firearm, keeping his sight on the departing masked assailant.

Suddenly, SpiderBat stops walking. Moth freezes with his hand hovering over his gun, unsure with to do. SpiderBat remains still with his back to Moth. Moth's gun is only a few inches away from his shaking hand. All Moth has to do is grab the gun and shoot SpiderBat in the back.

Why is he just standing there? Moth thinks. Why hasn't he made his move by now?

Fear and indecision causes Moth's hand begins to shake more. Moth pulls back his hand away from the gun. A few seconds later, SpiderBat resumes his leaving. Moth stays still until SpiderBat walks out of the back street and out of his sight.

Now there's three assholes I want to kill. Moth thinks as his fear of SpiderBat slowly turns into anger and hate.

"HEY! LET ME OUT!!!" The yelling voice of Greenie is heard from inside the trunk along with her banging on the hood.

Make that four.

* * * *

Angel patiently waits for the cold metal under her naked body to warm up and stop her shivering. With her wrists to her sides in metal restraints, her legs together with her ankles in metal restraints as well as her neck, Angel's movements are limited as she reclines flatly on a rectangular metal table. Although Angel can move her head side-to-side to look at her surroundings, what she sees makes her shiver even more.

On the nearby black wall on her left is a two row of shelves. The top shelf displays dildos of various sizes, including a massive black dildo, which Angel prays it won't be used on her. The lower shelf has various vibrators, starting at the end of the shelf with clit stimulators, leading to the 9-inch rabbit ears models where Angel's limited range of sight ends. Angel dreads to think what kind of bigger sized vibrators there are further down the shelf and turns her head to the right.

The surroundings on her right gives no comfort to Angel as the first thing she notices is a cage near her. The cage is tall enough to imprison one person but too narrow to sit down. Angel can't help but imagine herself held within the cage like an animal, gripping the bars, reaching out for freedom. Just then, Angel feels a sudden twinge in her moistening vagina. Dismissing it as just a shiver from the still cold metal table, Angel shifts her focus away to the wooden X-cross near the cage. To prevent her feral imagination from placing her restrained to the X-cross, which is already too late, Angel looks away from the X and fixes on the wooden stock next to the sawhorse, next to the vault horse, next to the...

Angel shuts her eyes tight as she faces upward and tries to calm the urges rousing within her sex. She reminds herself that she's being held against her will in this S&M dungeon, wearing nothing but the metal restraints keeping her on the damn cold table. Angel opens her eyes to look at the dimly-lit florescent lights on the high ceiling.

The sudden sound of hydraulics from under the table startles Angel as the top end of the table's surface rises while the other end lowers to the floor. As Angel goes from horizontally restrained to vertically restrained, she sees Lady J standing in front of her, wearing only a red-black leather open breast corset, freely exposing her bulbous breasts as well as the landing strip of reddish-brown pubic hair, her black latex thigh boots and her glasses. When the hydraulics of the table stops, Angel notices a wired remote held by Lady J, the cable attached connected to the mechanical table.

"What do you think about my playhouse?" Lady J presents. "I use it to perfect my craft."

Adjusting her vision to the wall behind Lady J, Angel is shocked to view rows of various whips, horse crops and canes racked up as far as Angel can see over a metal work bench. On the work bench lays different kinds of gags, blindfolds and clamps.

You would consider this to be a craft. Angel thinks.

"Still not talking?" Lady J places the remote on a tray table stand near before she walks to Angel and grabs her jaw to prevent her from looking away. "I know why you're mad now. I should have said something when you were sent away, is that it?" Lady J softly brushes Angel's hair. "Oh, sweetie, not a day goes by since you left did I regret not bringing you here instead of the Doll Factory, but the boss made his decision."

"I didn't leave, I escaped." Angel breaks her silence.

"Oh, you beautiful but stupid cunt." Lady J tightens her hold on Angel's head with both hands and moves her face closer. "Do you actually think someone like you is entitled to such things like freedom or the right to choose who fucks you? Well, you don't, bitch. You had nothing when you dropped in on our lives and you have nothing now." With one hand taking a fistful of Angel's hair, Lady J's other hand lowers down Angel's neck, does a quick squeeze of one of her tits. "Whatever you have is given to you and whatever's given to you, can be easily taken away. That's how it works in this city and that's how it's gonna work with you." Lady J's unwelcomed hand slides down Angel's stomach to her pussy.

Lady J attempt to violate Angel's vagina is thwarted as Angel tightly presses her thighs together and sways her hips to make it too difficult for Lady J's hand to diddle her naked prisoner.

"You want to play it like that?" Lady J takes a few steps back. "You think I can't get to your honeypot?"

"Maybe you should have put me on the cross." Angel says.

"I didn't have contraption you're on created just to go up and down." Lady J picks up the remote. "That particular function is called the verticalizer, this one's called the spreader."