Orpheus' Fallen Angel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lady J presses her thumb on one of the buttons, the hydraulic sounds is heard again. Only this time, Angel feels a slight vibration from under her. The parts of the table's surface under Angel's arms separates from the rest of the table, rotating upward. The same happens with Angel's legs as there are forced apart as the bottom part of the table separates like scissors. The rotating modules of the interchangeable table finally stops with Angel's arms held up over her head and her legs spread apart.

"Okay, I'm impressed." The spread-eagle Angel says. "Can it make coffee too?"

Lady J places the remote back on the tray table again and steps in front of Angel. Gazing in Angel's eyes, Lady J licks two of her fingers, which immediately seeks and finds Angel uncovered pussy. Angel shuts her eyes as she feels the interfering digits stroking the delicate folds of her labia. Angel tries to deny the pleasures stirring in her but her body betrays her and causes her to lightly moan. Angel winces as the two fingers deeply penetrates her vagina and is unable to stop herself from writhing.

"Look at me." Lady J commands.

Angel opens her eyes to glower at the reddish-brown haired domme violating her sex with now four fingers. She knows it's only a matter of time until she has no choice but to surrender her body and maybe even her mind to Lady J. And Lady J knows that Angel knows.

"When I'm done with you, you will beg for the chance to lick my pussy." Lady J states. "You will love me, you will love the sex we will have, and most of all, you will love the pain I will give you." Lady J withdraws her fingers from Angel's captive cunt and reaches for a handkerchief on the tray table. "You will be my own personal sex slave and you will spend the rest of your life pleasuring me."

"And what about your boss?" Angel inquires. "What does he have to say about that?"

Lady J pauses from drying her fingers with the handkerchief to give a settle scowl to Angel. She drops the handkerchief on the tray table and takes a ball gag harness next to the remote.

"From now on, you will speak when spoken to." Lady J orders.

Angel efforts to resist are useless as Lady J forces the ball gag in her mouth. As Lady J fastens the harness, Angel feels the leather straps under her chin tighten as they runs upward to join together at her forehead to a metal ring attached to another leather strap down the middle of her head. Almost as uncomfortable as the ball gag, but Angel finds her peril just beginning as Lady J reaches for the next items on the tray table.

"Remember these?" Lady J asks as she holds out a nipple clamp on each hand.

With the ball gag preventing Angel to speak, she can only moan her protests as she helplessly watches her sadistic hostess sets the jagged prongs of each clamp on her pert nipples, causing her to faintly wince from the pinching but bearable pain.

"We have all night in here, sweetie." Lady J says. "As many nights as needed."

Lady J tows the tray table as she walks back to the work bench and reaches for the rolled-up whip. Unraveling it with a simple motion, Lady J displays the long and slender tail of her snake whip as she positions herself in a proper striking distance from the detained Angel.

"This is my favorite whip." Lady J grins. "I've modified it for extra crack." With a quick thrust from Lady J to her side, the whip lets out a loud crack. "And extra pain."

Angel begins to tremble in fear as the sound of the whip echoes in her ears. Without any warning, Lady J backlashes her whip at Angel's naked and defenseless body. The tip of the whip strikes inches below her belly button, Angel screams through her ball gag from the searing pain as she ineffectively tries to pull herself from her metallic restraints. Before Angel can recover from the assault, the right side of her stomach in struck by the whip and Angel relives the unbearable pain again.

"I'll bet those clamps don't hurt so much now." Lady J calls out. "In time, you will learn to appreciate the pain I inflict on you, or you will get more pain." Lady J prepares her whip. "Maybe this will help you."

Angel braces herself as Lady J sends another backlash of the whip. As swift and cruel as Lady J, the whip hits the nipple clamp on Angel left tit and knocks the clamp off her tortured nipple, but instead of relief, Angel feels even pain from the jagged clamp being roughly pulled from her nipple and then directly struck by the callous and painfully end of the whip less than a second later. Even with the ball gag, Angel screams in pain, loader and longer than before.

Tears leak down Angel's face as she looks to Lady J. Unable to communicate, she tries to beg for mercy with only her eyes. Lady J only replies with a silent, but sinister smile. Angel realizes that even if she could voice her surrender, it would make no difference. In her past encounters with her whip-welding keeper, Angel surmises that Lady J will eventually stop when she get bored with her whip, but that could take hours and when she does, she will just want to use another means of sexual torture, which could be as worse than Angel's current predicament.

"Like I said," Lady J says as she winds up for another strike. "we have all night."

* * * *

Superstar fumbles around in her handbag as she hurries across a paid parking lot between two buildings until she obtains the car keys to the blue Dodge Challenger she approaches. Unlocking the driver's side door, Superstar does a quick scan around the lot, hoping Moth or his loser friends didn't follow her. With no one to be seen, opens the car door in order to make a clear getaway. Suddenly, before Superstar could enter the car, the door is forced shut by a black-gloved hand.

Superstar drops her keys as she quickly backs away and reaches into her handbag and pulls out a small can of mace, about to immediately spray at whoever wants to attack her. The gloved hand grabs Superstar's wrist and twists her arm as the mace is harmlessly sprayed. Fully looking at her assailant, Superstar is shocked to see the man she tried to defend herself from is SpiderBat, the same man who saved her minutes ago.

"Oh, shit. It's you." Superstar utters.

With Superstar's wrist still in the grip of SpiderBat's strong hand, Superstar drops the mace can. A few seconds later SpiderBat releases the stripper's hand.

"Hey, thanks for saving me back there." Superstar smiles as she nurses her wrist. "I guess a single girl in Plutopolis should know better than to take short cuts home through the back allies."

The super-vigilante crosses his arms, not giving any reply.

"Listen, if you're done for the night saving damsels in distress," Superstar suggests, still smiling. "maybe we go to my place..."

"What about your date with Orpheus at the Carmen?" Asks SpiderBat.

"How'd you know about that?" Superstar's smile vanishes.

"I overheard you when you asked Orpheus to wait for you after the lap dance you gave him." SpiderBat answers. "Did you forget the champagne?"

"You were eavesdropping on us?" Superstar questions. "Tiny was supposed to standing outside."

"He was, but he got distracted by the stripper dressed as a jungle girl." SpiderBat replies. "I guess he didn't notice me."

"I don't remember seeing you after that." Superstar says.

"I'm good at blending in, especially in crowds." SpiderBat explains as he takes a step forward to Superstar.

"So, what do you want?" Superstar back away.

"It was you that brought Moth over to the Blue Shadow, wasn't it?" SpiderBat accuses. "You called him after you had Orpheus wait for you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Superstar denies, continuing to back away. "I mean, I knew Moth from my old neighborhood but why would I call him?"

"I also eavesdropped on your conversation with Moth where he almost forced himself on you." Informs SpiderBat. "Did you tell Orpheus that you're the one that told Moth where that girl Angel was hiding?"

Superstar backs into a wall. "Okay, I dropped a dime on Orpheus, and Angel too. But I thought I was getting some money out of it and classes at Rand College aren't cheap."

SpiderBat ceases his approach and stands close to Superstar, close enough to make her move further back against the wall.

"Look, Orpheus thinks Angel's still at the Carmen and is on his way there now." Superstar states. "So if you want to save him, you should get there before Moth does."

SpiderBat pauses for a few seconds before he turns to look over the Challenger as he walks from Superstar.

"The Carmen's too far on foot, so I'll need some transportation to get me there fast." SpiderBat squats down to pick up the keys on the pavement. "This will do."

"Hey, that's not your car." Superstar objects as she walks forward.

"It's not yours either." SpiderBat stands up and faces the petite redhead.

As SpiderBat dingles the car keys in Superstar's sight, the stripper spots a thin metal fob attached to the key ring with the name TINY engraved on it.

"Okay, it's Tiny's." Superstar admits. "But it's not like he needs it now."

"No, but I do." SpiderBat clinches the keys.

"Fine, I'll take a cab home." Superstar prepares to gracefully leave the super-vigilante. "Enjoy your new heromobile."

"You're coming with me." SpiderBat swiftly grabs Superstar's arm. "I think Orpheus would like an explanation why you betrayed him and Angel."

Acting in impulse, Superstar throws a punch as hard as she can to SpiderBat's stomach. However, the impact only hurts her as her fist hits a hard surface concealed under SpiderBat's hoodie.

SpiderBat lets Superstar go as she nurses her fingers and knuckles, cursing herself for not deducing that SpiderBat would keep his upper body in armor.

"Are you done wasting my time?" SpiderBat rhetorically asks.

"Why do you care about this guy?" Superstar questions. "Are you looking for a sidekick?"

SpiderBat opens the driver's side door and points to the passenger seat.

"Passenger seat or the trunk?" SpiderBat proposes. "Either way, you're coming with me."

* * * *

Orpheus steps onto the sidewalk from the taxi as he looks upon the Hotel Carmen, a seven-story building with white textured walls on the corner of Capri Avenue and Slater Street. Orpheus looks around the surrounding neighborhood and sees no shortage of nightlife activity with the pleasure-seekers, street performers and street walkers moving in all sorts of directions down the busy street. Even without Superstar to directly guide him to the room Angel is in, Orpheus feels hope that his search of her is finally nearing the end.

"So, you're staying here." Rusty sticks his head out of the driver's side window.

"No, my girlfriend is." Orpheus responds. "Listen, can you wait here until I get her? Then you can drive us to Lakeside."

"Lakeside?" Says Rusty. "That will cost you, sir."

"What? I thought you were in my debt."

"I was, and I drove you here free of charge. Debt paid."

Orpheus briefly pauses. "Alright, then. The sooner I'm out of this city, the better."

"I most sincerely agree. The way you keep getting into trouble, you may not make it to morning."

"Funny guy, you should perform at Splits & Giggles." Orpheus begins to walk away. "If I'm not out in twenty minutes, just assume that I'm spending the rest of the night with her."

"You got it, Lone Ranger." Rusty replies with a grin.

Orpheus enters the hotels through the open old-fashion, wooden double-door and casually strolls down the lobby to the front desk where Roy sits facing away with a copy of the Plutopolis Press.

"Hundred and twenty for a night." Roy says without looking away from his paper.

"I'm looking for someone who's staying here." Orpheus notifies Roy.

"For a hundred and twenty, you can look all you like." Roy responds, stilling reading his paper.

"Blond woman, in her twenties with a killer body." Orpheus clarifies.

Roy's eyes rolls away from the newspaper to Orpheus's direction for a second before completely turning to face Orpheus.

"And you think someone like that is here?" Roy inquires.

"I know she's here. I just want the number of her room." Orpheus says.

"I'm sorry, sir." Roy announces. "But I cannot give that information." Roy then does a double-tap on the desk.

Knowing that Roy wants a bribe, Orpheus takes out the small stack of dollars in his pocket and lays out a hundred dollars in twenties. With a smug smile, Roy reaches to the pile of money on his desk. But the second Roy's hand is about to seize the cash, Orpheus grabs his wrist and quickly twists it upwards. A second later, Orpheus grabs Roy by his neck and pulls him close.

"You have 'till the count of one to give me the room number!" Orpheus asserts. "One."

"Room 313." Roy divulges, having no threshold of pain.

"Key." Orpheus orders.

Lucky for Roy, the key rack is within his reach. Scurrying as fast as he can, Roy retrieves the key to room 313 and holds it out to Orpheus. Orpheus lets go of Roy's neck to take the key, then releases Roy's wrist. As Roy backs away from Orpheus's reach holding his hurt wrist, Orpheus retakes his cash from the desk. Eyeballing Roy across the front desk, Orpheus crumples up one of the twenties and flings it at Roy, which bounces off his face.

"For your troubles." Says Orpheus.

With key in hand, Orpheus resumes his stroll as he heads for the elevator.

* * * *

Orpheus hurries out of the elevator and down the hallway of the third floor, counting down the door numbers to the number of the key he holds. Finally at the door of room 313, Orpheus notices cleaning cart parked nearby but gives it no further thought. Orpheus stands at the door to knock when he hear voices from inside the room. One of them sounds like a woman. Orpheus listens in closer to the door and tries to make out the muddled noises.

Stop it calls out the woman's voice.

Postulating it to be a woman, like Angel, in danger, Orpheus quickly unlocks the door with the key and storms in the room. With the room's lights on, Orpheus stops as he sees the backside of a naked woman with blond hair straddling a naked man lying on the bed as the middle-age man with a slender build and thinning light brown hair playfully tickles her ribs, causing the woman to laugh.

"Stop." The woman cries out with tickle-inducted laughter and an accent, either German or Polish. "I can't take anymore tickling."

"Hey, who the fuck are you?!" The slender man yells out to Orpheus.

"Ah, I'm..." Orpheus struggles to speak.

The blond woman on top finally turns her head to see who the man below her is yelling at, giving Orpheus the chance to distinguish her face. It's wasn't Angel but another woman with blond hair. Even though there were clues Orpheus could have picked up on the second he saw her, such as her foreign accent, her hair being shorter than Angel's, her slightly wider hips and the lack of angel wing tattoos on her back, he had to see her face to confirm it.

The first reaction from the naked woman was panic as she jumps off the bed and hurries to her clothes on a nearby chair, rambling in a language Orpheus didn't recognize.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" The man in the bed reaches for his pants on the floor.

"I'm sorry." Orpheus apologizes. "I thought this was my girlfriend's room."

"Well, as you can see, it's just the two of us in here." The naked man pulls his pants up his legs. "So, maybe you should get the fuck outta here."

"Dude, just relax. I obviously was given the wrong key." Says Orpheus.

"This room isn't ready. Why did Roy give you a key?" The woman asks.

Turing his sights to her, Orpheus notices her wrapping around her nude body a sea breeze green double-breasted tunic, a maid's uniform.

"Do you work here?" Orpheus questions as he slowly approaches her.

"Yes, I'm a maid here." The foreign maid answers.

Orpheus pulls out his wallet as he stops near the maid.

"Look..." Orpheus does a quick read of the maid's name tag. "Natalia, maybe you can help me." Orpheus takes out a photo. "I was told my girlfriend was staying here. If you've seen her, maybe you can tell me where she is. Her name's Angel. Here's the photo of her."

Natalia takes the photo and examines it. Her eyes immediately widen as she identifies the blond girl.

"Yes, I've seen her here." Natalia says. "This was her room." Natalia looks at Orpheus with her eyes still wide. "Wait, I thought you looked familiar."

"You've seen me before?"

"Yes, from her photos." Natalia replies. "She left them here."

"She checked out of the hotel? When?"

"I'm not sure. There was a commotion at the lobby a few hours ago and Roy sent me here to gather her belongings."

"Roy? The asshole at the front desk?"

"Yes, that's him."

"What else did Angel leave behind?"

"Her clothes, her purse and, a book. I put them all in a box."

"Do you still have them?"

"No. I gave them to Roy."

"What about what happened at the lobby?"

"I don't know, I wasn't there. But Roy was there. You should ask him."

"Which you can do AFTER YOU GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" exclaims the half-dressed man as he walks to Orpheus.

"Justin, please." Natalia implores.

"Yeah, Justin." Orpheus says. "I'm sure she won't charge you extra for the interruption."

"Charge me?" Justin asks offended. "You think I'm paying her to fuck me like she's some hooker? She's my girlfriend, asshole."

"Oh, shit." Orpheus blurts with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, dude. I thought..."

"Actually, I'm now his fiancée." Natalia presents the diamond ring on her hand to Orpheus.

"Congrats to you both." Orpheus commends.

"I couldn't let someone so beautiful and elegant get departed back to Poland." A calmer Justin walks to Natalia. "I mean any country that would let a blond beauty like you leave, truly doesn't deserve you."

Orpheus notices the look of love as she smiles at Justin before her fiancée pulls her to him for a passionate open-mouth kiss. Justin's hands opens the tunic and they find and fondle the maid's breasts, exposing her nude body to Orpheus, in which Justin doesn't seem to mind.

"I'll see myself out." Orpheus heads for the door. "Sorry for barging in."

Justin grabs Natalia by the hips and guides her back to the bed where he throws her on. Justin pulls down his pant past his knees and rejoins his Polish bride-to-be to resume their lovemaking. Before Orpheus could even reach the door, the room is immediately fills with the sounds of smacking lips, heavy patting and squeaking bed springs.

Then Natalia's laughing.

"No, don't tickle me there." Natalia loudly begs between laughs.

* * * *

Orpheus storms out from the elevator and stomps down the lobby, automatically focusing on Roy at the front desk. On the elevator ride down, Orpheus used the time to think over what he learned from Natalia. First, if Angel did check out, Roy certainly didn't mention it before. It also warranted suspension Roy getting Angel's clothes and other items out of her room. And if Angel did check out, why did she leave her stuff behind? Unless it had something about the commotion in the lobby the Polish maid mentioned.

As Orpheus draw closer to the front desk, Orpheus becomes determined to get the answers he needs from Roy. No matter how much arm-twisting, or other means of torture, he has to do.

"What do you want now?" Roy cautiously backs away as he notices Orpheus approaching.

"Where is it?" Orpheus leans on the front desk.

"Where's what?" Roy asks.

"The stuff collected from room 313." Orpheus replies. "And you better tell me what happen to the girl was stayed there."

"Why should I tell you?" Roy takes a step back.

"Because I can jump across this desk and beat the answers out of you if you don't..."

Orpheus's threat is interrupted by the sound of a gun cocking and feels the muzzle pressed under his right ear. Slowly turning his head, Orpheus sees the gun pointed at his head, held by Moth. Next to Moth stands Pin and Zippy with their guns aimed at Orpheus. Oxy Mo hurries to Orpheus's left side with his gun to Orpheus while Zane creepily rises from under the desk with his gun out.