Orthogasms

Story Info
Extreme deep exam by Orthopedist, husband watches & helps.
3.6k words
4.5
16.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orthogasms

Literocat © 2022

During the 'happy hour' before a dinner party with some friends, Brenda kept staring at my wife's legs. I always said she had great legs, and my wife does too. That night Sandra wore a royal blue dress with white patterns and an unusually low neckline. It was backless and braless so Sandra had to be careful about bending before people unless she didn't mind showing them her small tits and dense nipples. It ended a conservative two inches above her knees. The oddest thing about it was that Sandy rarely wore a dress. She preferred her tiny jean shorts which showed off her well toned yet slim and sexy legs.

"Brenda, why are you fixated on my legs tonight? You've seen me in shorts and a bikini. What's so fascinating tonight?"

"True, Sandy. The dress shows less, yet emphasizes your little problem you complained about often enough. Watching your knees rotate in to face each other when you stand. They look perfectly square when you are seated. Don't you think so, Bob?"

"How would I know, hon? You think I stare at my friend's wife's legs?"

"Yes. Of course you do. Have they gotten worse?"

"Not that I can see. Her dress is too long to know for sure. If you want my opinion, Sandy, you'll have to hike it up a few inches."

"Nice try. I've already been to an Ortho, so I know the problem and I'm not willing to have the ugly surgery it will take to fix it."

"Oh go on, hon. Show Bob your legs sitting and as you stand." The others drew closer as they understood the challenge. We've all seen Sandy's sexy legs and are grateful for her daily exercises and jogging. She pouted, then agreed. She stood and hiked her loose skirt up about four inches.

Bob immediately commented, "That's not enough to tell. I think another three inches will do before you sit." Sandy looked at me for help. I rotated my index finger to indicate she should raise her skirt. She blushed a little and kept staring at me as she raised it, waiting for a signal to stop. Her knees practically stared at each other. I didn't plan to stop her as she was responding to a request she'd agreed to honor. That suited her closeted exhibitionism perfectly. As long as she 'had' to do anything, including exposing herself, she felt required to follow through. So she kept raising her skirt until her panties began to show.

A tiny smirk said she was pleased with herself for being so daring and compliant. Brenda said, "That's enough, sweetie. Now sit slow as you can." As she began to sit, we, those of us watching her knees, saw her knees rotate greatly to a normal position.

As she fell the last inch on the seat, with her skirt nearly at her hips, Bob asked, "Oh, did you forget your panties today or did you plan to flash us?" Sandy's eye popped. She bent to check her panties and exposed her bare tits to us. Bob smiled as his slacks grew tighter.

Sandy spread her knees to check, then stood and, acting frustrated said, "No, I didn't forget them. They are tan and I have them on. See?" With that she raised her skirt to her navel to show off her mini panties.

"Thank you, Sandy," I said. "Now that you gave all the men a hard-on with your camel toe and cute tits, I think it's Brenda's turn. She started this, so we should all check her 'knees' too." She did a spit take and refused. "Anyone else want to show us all my wife did? No one? Ok, Sandy. I think you can release your skirt."

Brenda whispered to us, "Sorry. I didn't mean for it to go that far. You can see that Bob enjoyed it. I have an Ortho you may like. He's extremely thorough and will find another solution, if there is one. He's family so I can get you in and at a minimal price your insurance will handle. I'm sure you'll like him. He's skillful and easy on the eyes too." Sandy considered it for a moment and decided there was no reason not to get another opinion.

Two days later, Brenda called to say she convinced her family Ortho to see us. It had to be after hours as his schedule was full for months. We agreed to the next Friday at 6:30 P.M..

When we arrived, Dr. Richard was with his last patient and had already sent his staff home. At 6:50, a pretty woman exited the exam room smiling and blushing. "Hello Dr. Richard, Brenda sent us."

Shaking hands, he said, "Yes, I recall. Brenda is a frequent patient. Let me lock the doors. You can call me Dick, if you like. Go on in there." We entered the austere exam room. It had a typical exam table, but had split leg boards instead of stirrups. We guessed that made sense. Sandy wore loose shorts and a button down blouse for the exam.

The doctor came in and closed the door out of habit. Brenda had described Sandy's problem, so he looked at her bent knees closely, then flexed them and rubbed his chin. "Brenda did say I was thorough, right?" We nodded. He took her hand and helped her down. "OK. Take off the shorts and walk across the room." We suspected he might want that, so Sandy wiggled them off and handed me her shorts as he watched, then she slowly walked across and back. I wasn't sure if he was watching her knees or her cute ass swaying as he squatted. Her toned gluts certainly put on a good show.

"I can't see all the joints and how they move. I need you to remove your panties too so I can check for any hip joint rotation. Your husband may wait outside if this makes him uncomfortable." Sandy blushed and looked at me. We said I always stayed with her in her exams -- all of them. Here was an authority telling her to expose herself. She had 'no choice' and was secretly thrilled.

Obviously breathing faster, she hooked her thumbs in her panties and faced away from Dick as she pushed them down. As she chose to keep her legs straight until they were past her knees, her sweet ass came close to his face. I watched his eyes as he stared at her split cheeks and below them at her swelling, bare pussy. When closest to her bare ass, he sniffed deeply. I'd never seen a doctor do that before to my naked wife -- though some were much more subtle. He put his hands on both hips and gently torqued them before turning her around.

Her landing strip and waxed labia still at eye level, he gently twisted her hips again. "OK. Walk slowly across the room again, but your shirt is blocking your hips, remove it."

"But Dick, I have nothing under it. I'll be completely naked."

"Yes, I know. I need to see how your ankles, knees, and hips move as you flex and walk. You can't hold anything up for the exam. Fold your arms behind your back. Do it or we're done here." She was too happy to comply after putting up some token resistance. She handed me her blouse and stood facing Dick until he told her to walk. Now I understood why the last patient was smiling.

Sandy walked slowly and proudly across the room for the stranger. As much as we enjoyed watching her bare ass swing, watching her naked pussy swing was at least as enjoyable. My dick was hard, so I checked and Dick's dick was stiff too. He caught me looking, nodded to my dick and said, "A normal and expected reaction to watching a beautiful, naked woman." Her tits and stiffening, rebounding nipples added to the fun.

"OK, Sandra. Take off the shoes and do it again slow and fast." We watched closely. He then asked her to hop on the table and helped her. Though he took one leg at a time and pulled it to the side as far as it would go, his eyes were on her damp pussy most of the time. Even when he rotated her foot and felt her knee and hip, his eyes were on her swollen labia. He asked her to lie back and put both ankles on his shoulders as he sat. I moved behind him so I had the same clear view of my wife posing her pussy for this stranger. My cock surged.

With a hand on a knee, he moved her leg sideways, then back several times. He repeated it with a hand on her hip, then between her legs. Her pussy opened and closed for us. She was surely aware and she began smiling more; her clit began sneaking out from its sexy hood. Dick repeated the movements with the other leg. As I moved to his side, I saw his slacks tented. Already acknowledged, he didn't hide it from me or Sandy.

"OK, Sandra. Now we get more intimate. Your muscle control is great, but I need to see how your legs react without voluntary control. I can hook you to a machine and zap 5000 volts down several nerves, or we can use a more pleasant test." Her eyes bulged, we naturally chose the pleasant test. "Great. To get to involuntary control, I need to watch you climax. You can't do it yourself since that requires voluntary control too. I will use digital stimulation and more if needed. Your husband may help. Are you good with that?" She slowly nodded.

"Do you have anything you especially enjoy -- like oral or anal sex? Any particular fetish that gets you off quickly?" She nodded slowly. "OK. Pull your knees to your chest and wide apart." That exposed her pink butt hole to us. He gently rubbed her round muscle and sniffed it. "Have you always been constipated? I see you are not bleached and still pink here."He gently spread her cheeks and licked her rear hole. After savoring her taste he went back for more. After grabbing a lube from a drawer, he rubbed it across her rear hole. "You can relax with this. It's an antibacterial and edible lube. I'm pushing my fingertip inside. Relax if you are enjoying this and want me to continue."

Even I saw her relax and sigh. Dick pushed his finger deeper and I watched her star hole fall in, then push out as he pumped his finger in my wife's ass. My cock demanded a tight squeeze. "Feel free to strip and jerk off as you watch me arouse your wife. You may want to put it in her mouth if she enjoys that." Though I never heard of an Ortho exam like this, I think all of us were enjoying it. As I watched him open her pussy and insert a finger, then two, deep inside her, I did strip and began rubbing my stiff cock. He watched silently. After a long minute, he licked her pussy and they both moaned. Liking her flavor, he licked again and sucked his fingers. When his tongue warmed her clit, she squirmed and stiffened.

She reached for my cock. "You can't use your hands, Sandra. Just open wide and suck him well." Pushing from the side, I could not get in her throat. Dick stood, his cock tried to rip through his slacks. "Let me show you something." Sandy finally saw the huge bulge when he stood. She took a quick and deep breath. He reached under the table and released the head support so her head dropped back. "There. Now her throat is lined up with her mouth."

"Yes, I see. You must be commando to tent that hard. Is there something you want to show us?" That was so subtle.

He unfastened his slacks and his bigger-than-average cock rushed out next to Sandy's face. "Yes I am commando. Do you mean this?" Sandy licked her lips. "Oh, you enjoy giving strangers a BJ. Brenda assured me that your STD panel is clear, as is mine." A smile crossed her lips under glazed eyes as she stared at the cut cock and full balls with hungry lust. Dick tossed his slacks aside. He held her ears as he guided his stiffness into Sandy's willing mouth. With a grunt he added, "See how easily I can slide into her throat?" Dick pressed his hairless balls against her eyes and groaned as he fucked her throat.

Before his groans turned into a release, he turned to me, "Now you take over. Her nipples are perfect and demand attention. I'm going back to her fragrant and tasty pussy." His cock made a pop as Sandy tried to hold on to it. She moaned as she licked the big drop of sweet Cowper's from his cock tip. Trailing a finger across a stiff nipple and down her body to her clit, he let his cock dance obscenely. As he pushed back her hood and circled her clit, he licked her wet pussy and turned two fingers in her. She squirmed as he added his tongue and she choked my cock in her throat.

Her breaths grew shorter until I saw him rotate his fingers up and clearly found her G-spot. She arched, screamed, and shuddered in her first climax in seconds. Dick held his fingers in her with a half smile. I removed my cock so she could breathe. He bent and licked up her spillage below and between her lips. Sandy kept moaning as he said, "That was very nice. Two or three more of those will give me what I need." Surely he wasn't keeping up the pretense?

We waited for her nearly to calm down before he lined up his cock with her pussy and slowly edged his bishop into her. She lurched. "Now, Sal, slide your cock into her throat again and fuck her face hard until you cum. I'll fuck her pussy and try to cum with you. Hopefully, she'll cum with us. You want that, don't you Sandy?"

Of course she did. She later told me his long stubble helped get her off as did his heavy balls slapping her spread open asshole. She always loved a threesome in the rare times we added a partner. Squeezing my cock in her hot throat made me slam against her chin as the good doctor slammed against her pussy and ass. She began to moan and groan. When she started slamming her hips and pussy against him, he signaled we should cum soon. Just before she reached her peak, she pushed a finger into my ass and stirred me to deliver a full load into her belly as Dick shoved a finger in her ass and stroked. For the first time, two men flooded her with cum together as she soaked his cock with her cum.

While we grunted and launched our cum in her, she screamed around my cock, shuddered her entire body and collapsed quietly. Dick was all smiles. I pulled out my spent cock and let her gently lick and suck me clean as he left his cock in her and angled it against her clit. She lurched several more times. "That was excellent. One more time is enough for tonight." His cock was still semi stiff. Sandy groaned. "I'll save fucking your throat for next time. Tonight, I want your pretty ass and star hole."

Sandy sat up making her stiff nipples dance. "Brenda never said anything about all this sex -- especially not anal. I don't think I can do any more tonight. Don't you have enough, if you even collected data about me?"

"Didn't Brenda say I was extremely thorough? She didn't explain? If you insist, anal can wait until next time and I'll do oral as your husband fucks your ass or pussy. Consider that I have already been in your ass and it is well lubricated already." He meant his finger had been in her pretty ass.

I moved to her pussy, which dripped with her juices and his cum. When I had her lay back, she spread her cheeks as doc watched. Besides the lube, her star hole was also wet with his flowing cum. Pushing my finger in her met with no resistance. Adding a second finger told us she was ready for anal. "Honey, you may as well do the anal tonight as you're wet and loose already. Some of his cum will help too if you can relax your hole. It's really messy around both holes."

Before she could answer, Dick added, "One of us will clean you up. If your husband isn't into it, I love cream pie." Without waiting for an answer, Dick sat, lifted her hips by her cheeks and dove in. He licked her rear hole first, focusing on the wrinkled part, then lapped his way up her lips. When he spread her swollen and red labia, a river of cum flowed into his mouth. He had to pinch her lips and swallow before resuming and sucking the globs separately, then finally lapping her lips clean.

Pushing two fingers in her ass, he asked, "If my fingers inside you don't hurt, we can proceed to anal tonight. We can even DP you with your choice of who goes in your ass this time. What do you think?" I noticed he was gently pumping his fingers in her ass as she deliberated. Her face melted into a yes.

"OK. Just you, Dick. Maybe you can teach Sal something." That was insulting. "How do you want me?"

"Let's start this way. With you on your back, I can dip fully into your pussy to get me wet as I keep your rear hole open with two, then three fingers." I watched closely as he lifted her legs onto his shoulders again and slowly fucked her pussy deeply. Maybe ten strokes later, both moaning, he removed his fingers and I saw her usually pristine and tiny asshole stay obscenely wide open for his thick cock. Soaked in a mix of their cum, he easily slipped his bishop in her rear end. He paused as she sucked wind. She nodded and he got his shaft in her rear, then easily slid it all in.

Sandy didn't react until she felt his groin pressed against hers. "Is it all in? It is, isn't it? Sal, if it's always this easy, we're going to do... whoa!" Feeling the soft stubble pull her rosebud out shut her up. Watching how deep it went when his cock pushed in fascinated me. I wished, not for the first time, that I had a camera to archive our bold night. Each time Dick shoved his dick in her ass, I saw her squeeze it and saw his face light up.

After a dozen or so strokes, he dropped her legs and popped out of her ass. "Turn and bend over the table. This may be even better for you." Her back hole stayed wide open when she hopped down and quickly bent over. Dick briefly stroked her cheeks as he lowered the table. He lightly stroked her cheeks, spread them and easily plunged his stiff cock deep in her ass. Not so gentle this time, he slammed her ass hard making her sweet, firm cheeks jiggle. She squeezed and began moaning. His strokes quickened with her breaths. Surprisingly soon, she was grunting and rubbing her clit as he stiffened, grunted several times and delivered his loads up her sweet ass. She screamed and shuddered in orgasm again.

Sitting, he held her cheeks open for me to see her reddened, open rosebud and the stream of pearly white cum oozing out. As he caught his breath, he leaned in and rimmed her, happily slurping his cum. Sandy wiggled her ass across his tongue and moaned throughout his meal. Once she was thoroughly clean, front and back, he kissed her ass and pussy. "That's enough for tonight. I'll have your video edited and ready for your next visit. Fridays at seven work for you?"

We stared at each other, still naked. I asked, "You want to see us repeatedly? Did you really do an exam for a second opinion? Brenda didn't mention any of this."

"Yes, I did work in an exam. You will need surgery to fix your rotations, but I don't think it's necessary. You have normal, unrestricted use of your legs. I'll confirm with the video. That's my professional opinion. You should cum back as often as you want a review." He winked. "If you enjoyed our activities, I'll see you again next week. Sal, you are a very lucky man to have such a beautiful and willing wife. Brenda, you are so lucky to have such an understanding and liberal husband who wants the best for you. You are an excellent lay. I suppose Brenda didn't tell you we have viewing parties where we, a few patients and I, watch newbie tapes with you and usually the party host's tape as well." We slowly dressed and left without a word as we wondered when the next viewing party was.

==== 4 hrs 1700 8-26-22 ==== gk 8/26/22

8-14-22 seminal image: she strips for an ortho; he examins and make her cum