Oscar and Dangerous Latin Cougars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're just going to invite yourself over like that!?" I cry out as I spin my cart around to follow her.

"Are you going to say no to me?" She calls over her shoulder.

"No, I'm not." I say begrudgingly as I trot alongside her.

"Bueno, I'm going to teach you how to make Tostadas tonight, and you're going to feed me as payment for my services." She says through a smile. "Also, why haven't you spoken to any of us this week? You're making us think that we've done something wrong. Did we scare you off? Are we too intimidating?"

"Oh no no no! I had a great time on Sunday. I've just had a busy week with work, and when I took Yvonne home..." My voice trailed off as I realized I shouldn't talk about it.

"What happened with Yvonne? She said you ran out of her apartment in a rush, like you couldn't wait to get out of there. She stumbled her way out of her clothes and into the shower without any help." Cynthia asked me.

The thought of Yvonne stripping out of her clothes and into her shower naked sent shivers through my whole body in a good way, and I got lost for a moment daydreaming about it before snapping back to reality.

"It's not that I couldn't wait to leave, I just felt uncomfortable." I replied.

"Do you not like Yvonne?" Cynthia challenged.

"Oh I think she's a wonderful woman, but it was a weird circumstance. I'd rather not talk about it." I said.

"Well she certainly let us hear about it, you're going to have to talk to her, though she did say she likes the flowers. And apparently the vase was cute too, she says you have a thing for nipples." Cynthia smirks as she talks, looking at tomatoes to hide her gaze while stifling a laugh, she also sounded a little intrigued.

We finished our shopping and headed back to our apartment building. I carried all of the groceries in while Cynthia scoped out my kitchen for all of the tools we would need. I didn't realize that she meant we'd be cooking at my apartment. I drug the little kitchen table into a more central location as we finished our tostadas. That's when my door opened and Mable and Yvonne let themselves into my apartment.

"Hola amigos." Yvonne sang as she drifted through the door.

"We brought sides for the tostadas." Mable added as she closed the door behind us.

I looked at Cynthia over in the kitchen who laughed at my obviously surprised face.

"You thought we would make food and not share it? We're going to be like a family while you're here mijo, su casa is our casa too!" She laughed as she carried plates of food to my little table.

The four of us sat around the cramped table, barely having room for the plates, the sides had to sit on the counter top. I kept bumping into Cynthia with my elbow as I reached for my glass of water, and every time she would bump me back in a playful way, getting lower and lower on my torso.

"Oscar we're gonna need a bigger table next time, my boobs are in my food." Mable said as she brushed guacamole off of her shirt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ever expect to have company here. This table is really only made for one or two people." I said sheepishly. The chair I'm sitting in is next to a shelf where some of my sculptures protrude, forcing me to stare at Mable's breasts or risk breaking them with the back of my head.

Mable smiles as she sways back and forth a little, making eye contact with me as I am forced to watch her boobs dance.

"The sculptures are beautiful." Yvonne says through another glass of wine that she had to have brought from home. "I saw that you were selling some of them, you had a collection inspired by the Aztecs right?"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, excited to talk about my craft. "I made a collection of like 30 pieces a couple of months ago, I was trying to sell some of them online for a little extra cash flow. I'm impressed that you knew that." I said through a smile.

"Well, I thought they were beautiful, but I actually had my eye on two other pieces I saw." She said as she gestured behind me. The way she waved her arm released some of the pressure squeezing her boobs together while eating with her elbows so close to her body. They fall away from each other and the sun casts a perfect shadow underneath them.

I follow her hand and realize in horror that I had left the two statues of her and Cynthia in the window sill.

"Am I the one on the right? It looks like my dress from last Sunday and the date carved in the base has the same date." Yvonne inquires with a cheesy grin on her face.

"Oh! And the one on the left is dated last Saturday when I met Oscar!" Cynthia exclaims.

I was too stunned to speak for a minute while the women gushed and laughed.

"I.. uh... I was taken aback by your beauty Cynthia. And Yvonne you are one of the most intimidating women I have ever met. So I made sculptures of you two to remember my first weekend of my new life." I said while maintaining eye contact with my food.

"Beautiful! Yvonne you look so sexy, if I didn't know any better I'd take a bite out of you!" Cynthia said as she picked up the statue.

Yvonne laughed as she posed to match the statue. I buried my head in my hands as I tried to escape the embarrassment.

"I think you're talented, kid." Yvonne said as she got up to take her empty plate to the sink. "If you need models for your sculptures next time just ask the three of us." She walked over to where I still sat in a position reminiscent of an ostrich, kneeled down and whispered in my ear "And next time help me into the shower, you broke my heart when you ran away."

I shook visibly for three whole seconds as her words echoed in my head. I spaced out as her and Mable left the apartment, leaving Cynthia and I alone. I "came to" when I heard the door close behind them. Cynthia was standing by the large circular window holding her statue.

"You did a great job of capturing my figure, had I known you would make me into a statue I would've worn something more revealing." She giggled excitedly as she turned towards me. I stood up away from the table, trying to hide my massive erection.

I would love it if Cynthia wore something more revealing, and dear God I could imagine helping Yvonne out of that red dress. My knees almost buckled thinking about it.

Cynthia sat the little statue on the sill again, and walked over to my bed.

"Maybe we could try it now Oscar, take pictures of me for reference and carve me into a statue!" She said as she stopped and spread her legs apart, then bent down at the waist.

I sprang into action, doing what I was told as I fumbled to grab my camera off my shelf. (I use it to take pictures of my artwork for my listings.) Cynthia had her pants unzipped at this point, and was starting to slide them down ever so slowly. I fell to my knees as I took the cap off and threw it across the room in one smooth motion. I looked through the lens and started snapping like crazy. Her pants caught on the apex of the curve of her ass for a second, and I must have taken a thousand pictures when she stopped to give it a jiggle. Her cheeks fighting to escape their denim prison as my dick fought to escape mine. Cynthia continued pulling them down. I snapped more pictures. I could see her purple thong, the bulge underneath it and all of her beautiful golden skin hit the light of day six feet in front of me.

Cynthia, satisfied with my reaction, stood up and reached for the sky. She shook her hips and her ass jiggled back and forth slowly and hypnotically. Her hands came down to her stomach where her sweater stopped on her flat belly. She grabbed the hem and slowly, enchantingly pulled it up. She cleared her head and her hair fell back down around her shoulders, she shook it into place and struck a pose that would make Venus cry. Cynthia leaned back to look at me, striking that same pose I had carved her into, and winked at me. I took as many pictures as I could, capturing every dimple, stretch mark, jiggle, freckle, pore and blemish. This woman was so hot, so mature, every inch of her body excited me and every imperfection was stunning beauty to behold. She stood there in several poses, exposing her mostly naked body, accentuating her bare breasts for the camera and perking her nipples for a better shot.

"Did you get all of the pictures you need of me Oscar?" Cynthia asked patiently as she smiled warmly.

"I could take a million more Cynthia, you have such an amazing body." I said while not averting my gaze from her image in the eye piece of my camera.

"Good, mijo. Now come over here and make love to me, por favor. Before your pants break."

I didn't bother with the fly or zipper of my pants, I just forced everything past my waist as hard as I could, tearing my shirt off at the same time. I ran over to Cynthia who was standing in front of the window. She reached out and grabbed my dick before I even got to her and stopped me in my tracks.

"I must remind you that I am an older woman, Oscar. I'm twice your age, I need you to ease me into it. I see you staring at me, I've noticed every boner when I pose to show you my breasts. Worship them, appreciate them." She said as she planted a kiss on my cheek.

I dropped to my knees, head height with the bottom of her breasts. I want them so bad, but I want to work my way up to them. I lean over and plant a small kiss on her stomach. Cynthia moans with excitement. I follow it up with another kiss, and another as my hands caress the back of her calves. I massage them slowly as I plant kiss after kiss on her stomach. Cynthia buckles a little bit but stays standing. I move my hands up to the back of her thighs, just below her buttocks and I massage harder, taking in handfuls of her thighs at a time. Cynthia sways in my hands, her own coming to rest on my head. I start planting kisses on the thin line of skin that her thong covers, shivering with excitement. She gasps for air with every kiss as I move further and further down towards her clit. I stop my path when she wants it most, gripping her ass cheeks as hard as I can, she shakes with anticipation.

I stand back up, planting a strong kiss on her mouth. She is so warm and her tongue wrestles for dominance with mine as she reaches down to masturbate. I can hear how wet she is. She whimpers in a begging way and I pull away, letting her catch her breath. Finally, after weeks of staring, hours of dreaming and minutes of being so close, I wrap my hands around her breasts. Cynthia lets out a loud moan that all of floor four could hear. They are so soft and so perky. Cynthia's breasts have stretch marks that my fingers find hold in as I gently squeeze them while massaging them together. I plant my mouth over one of her nipples and my world goes black for a second. She shakes in my hands as I give a small nibble to her nipple, then begin lightly sucking. Her breasts taste amazing and her moans resonate my whole body as she pulls my hair.

"Ok please please please please fuck me already mijo, you've got me flowing, I need it. Please." Cynthia squeezes out through moans as she bucks her hips.

I lay her down on the bed as I plant kisses up her thighs. Cynthia is throwing her hips up in the air, desperately trying to get me to hurry. I get to the thong she's wearing and I grab hold of the loose end with my teeth. I rear back and pull the thong loose as it falls to the side, granting me access at long last to Cynthia. I roll her onto her side, lifting her top leg over my shoulder, straddling her other leg. I lay my member at the entrance to her vagina, and slowly slide my hips forward.

An immense warmth came over my penis as I entered Cynthia and she screamed in pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh FFFFFFUCK mijo!!" She screamed as I pumped for the first time. I could feel how wet she was, and every crevice of her womb seemed to grip as hard as it could, not wanting to let go. I pulled back and thrust forward again, commissioning more moans from Cynthia. I picked up the rhythm as she screamed into a pillow, begging me to keep going.

"Don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop don't stop." She chanted in beat to our love making. I grabbed the leg that was over my shoulder and I kissed her calves. The leg tucked between my legs was holding me tight for dear life. I felt Cynthia cum as I pumped away, building up speed to my own climax.

"Inside please, please cum inside, fill me up Oscar I'm begging you, cum in me!" She yelled one final time as I did as instructed. I bucked my hips to plunge as far in as I could, delivering every fantasy I'd had of her, every model, every day dream, every stare and every ounce of energy I had.

Cynthia and I stayed motionless for several minutes, soaking in the aftermath of the sex. She relaxed her leg that was keeping me close, and I removed my fingers from her thighs. She grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss that lasted several more minutes. Finally letting go and sitting back.

"You're alright, kid. I can't believe I waited that long. I should've just taken you in the elevator that first day." She giggled to herself.

"I should've gotten down on my knees and eaten your ass at dinner.' I replied.

"It feels weird, doesn't it? Revealing those sexual thoughts we push down and try to pretend aren't there? We try to act so innocent and perfect on the outside but on the inside you have a worship fetish and I have a taste for young meat." She said while looking at the ceiling.

"Yeah, something like that." I replied. "I tried to play it off and not look like a pervert."

"You're going to find out that Yvonne, Mable and I are the biggest perverts you will ever meet. I hope you know they're going to get a piece of you too." She said through deep breaths.

"I can't wait, I like this. Exploring that sexual deviant side of myself." I gasped as I shocked myself when I said it out loud. "Promise me something Cynthia?" I asked.

"Anything." Cynthia said firmly.

"Whenever you have any sexual dreams or desires or intrusive thoughts about me, don't even ask. Just do it. Right then and there." I looked away from the ceiling and at her.

She looked at me, locking eyes. "You're gonna have to keep your door unlocked or give all three of us a spare key." She said with a wink. "Also I'm coming by tonight when you're asleep to suck your dick. You're going to eat my ass then."

"Perfect."

Thank you all for reading this, I really like the rewrite of this story. I knew there was potential but I fell short in delivering it. I will be writing more issues. One with Yvonne that will be very much fem dom/ servant themed, and one with Mable who will surprise you with just how kinky she is. Anything goes! If you have any comments I would absolutely appreciate them, let me know how I can improve, what you want from future issues, your favorite hot dog topping or whatever else you want to talk about. Sorry it took me so long to rewrite this. I had to move across the country from Georgia to Montanna and a bunch of other stuff happened too. Anyways, thanks for reading.

12