Oscar and Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got as much work done as I could. My mind would not leave Oscar and Rob. I knew there was going to be a loser at some point.

I met Rob at his car and he started to drive off. We drove to the back of the parking lot.

I said, "Stop here." It was time to take a look at what I felt against my thigh.

I reached over and unzipped his pants and unbuckled his belt. I wrapped my red tipped fingers around his girth and pulled it out of his briefs. He unbuttoned my blouse and found my erect nipples gently rubbing them between his fingers.

I looked at him and then back down at this gorgeous penis. I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it. I ran my finger nails gently over the bulging veins along the shaft. Then rubbed my thumb over the engorged glans. I watched as precum oozed out of the slit and ran down the shaft. He must be around eight inches long. He's all man.

He groaned as I continued to stroke him giving special attention to just underneath his huge glans. Gently raking that spot with my fingernails.

"Irene, please...you're going to make me cum if you keep that up? I'm barely holding on."

We stopped for the moment and went to his hotel room. Soon as we entered the room, Rob raised my skirt, slipped his fingers into the waist band of my panties and pulled them down over my stockings and heels. He sat me down on the bed, picked up each foot and removed my heels. He unzipped my skirt while unbuttoned his shirt. Soon we were both nude except for my stockings and garter belt.

I looked at his magnificent cock. I had only seen a cock that size in Oscar's cuckold porno flicks. I leaned over and licked the tip tasting his salty precum as it oozed out. I wrapped my lips over the big head and swirled my tongue around the crown. I picked up his big balls and held them while I sucked his cock.

Once again, he said, "I'm close, Irene. I want you."

I laid back on his bed. He came up to me and kissed me. I felt the huge glans probing my vulva, grating against my engorged clit.

"Irene, I've never seen a clit that big. Wow, it's beautiful."

He scooted back down and took it between his lips. He sucked on it until I thought it would burst.

"Rob, please, DON'T STOP! I'M GONNA CUM! OH GOD, THAT FEELS SO GOOD. I'M CUMMMMMING!"

My pussy flooded Rob's face with juice. I can't ever remember ever squirting like that before.

Before I could recover from my orgasm, Rob was pushing his dick into me. I felt a little pain as that big head forced it's way through my entrance. Rob worked it into me slowly letting my vagina accommodate his size. He inched into my womanly core until the glans pushed against my cervix. I winced with pain at the intrusion of Rob's penis against my cervix. He pulled back a little realizing I was uncomfortable.

"Is that better, Sweetheart?

"Yes, thank you, Baby. Rob, please don't cum inside me. I'm not protected. Okay? My husband had a vasectomy years ago so a swollen belly with your baby inside it would not be good. Although I'm forty-seven, I'm still ovulating."

Rob made love to me telling me how much he loved me with every thrust into my center.

"Baby, I'm close. I'm going to cum again, Rob. Don't stop. I'm there."

Again my climax overwhelmed my body. I arched my back forcing him deeper into me.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum, Irene."

"PULL OUT! ROB. Don't cum in me!

The huge head popped out of my hole but he had already ejaculated the first stream or two just inside me before he could pull all the way out. The remainder of his potent spurts of semen coated my labia and belly.

"Shit, Rob, you waited too long. I felt your cum go into me. Shit, shit, shit!"

Rob slipped his middle finger inside me and came out with a blob of thick semen on it. He wiped it on my leg and went after some more trying to get it all out of me.

"Jesus, I've got to take a morning after pill. All I need is for one of your little swimmers to connect and knock me up. My marriage would be in the toilet for sure. Rob, get some condoms for that monster."

Luckily I bought some morning after pills a few weeks back when I thought this might happen. I took one before leaving the room.

I walked in the house that evening. Oscar had beat me home.

I said, "Hi, Honey, How was your day.?"

He went through the usual stuff we talk about every day....before our marriage went to shit.

He said, "I saw you today...with him. You went to his hotel. Was it everything you expected and hoped for?

"Honestly, Oscar. Yes, it was and more. My pussy is so sore. He's big..very big. He sucked on my clit until I lost it. You know how big it gets when aroused. He loved it. I lost count of the orgasms he gave me. Oscar, he fucked me over and over with the biggest cock I've ever seen except in your porn flicks. Baby, I took him bare. I told him to pull out but he got too excited and ejaculated inside me before he pulled out all the way. I have some morning after pills so I should be ok."

I sat on the edge of our cabinet and said, "Check my pussy, Honey. He tried to wipe it all out of me."

I spread my legs and Oscar looked into my gaping hole. It was still stretched, puffy and red from the abuse it took. Then he saw it as I squeezed my vaginal muscles. A huge glob of pearl white semen oozed out at my entrance ready to escape.

"Irene, I know I said I wanted this but I don't know how much my heart can take. Now that I'm looking another man's sperm inside you. It's a turn on but I'm also conflicted. Irene, you still have a lot of cum in you. You reek of him. Maybe you should just move in with him. You know the morning after pill is not one hundred percent effective. You could still get pregnant."

"Oscar? If he was to impregnate me which I think he really wants to do. What would you do?"

"No matter what i wanted for us sexually, our marriage would be over. I would free you to be with the one you want and father of your new child."

"But Oscar, I love only you. Yes, I have feelings for him and he is the best lover I've ever had out of the two men I've had sex with. Is that what you want to hear, Oscar? You want me to tell you that he's bigger and better than you, humiliate you? Tell you that I black out during the orgasms he produces in me."

"I'm sorry, Irene. Seeing your belly swell with another man's baby is a deal breaker for me. So, I hope you won't let that happen. Yes, my fantasy was all of that except you getting pregnant by him.

The more I sat like that allowing him to stare at the cum leaking out from inside me, the harder he got. He dropped his pants and walked up to me. He plunged his rock hard cock into me, forcing Rob's cum back into my depths.

I said, " Go ahead, Oscar. Fuck me like the whore you want me to be. I've got my lover's sperm in my womb. That's what you really wanted it, isn't it, Baby. You want to fuck me too and shoot your spermless semen into my hole. Do it, Honey. Cum in my pussy. Can your little dick even feel the sides of my pussy. His huge cock stretched me out. God, Oscar, he made me see stars. Did you see all the dried cum on my labia and belly. After he squirted inside me, he sprayed my labia and belly with the rest of it. He's got huge loads in those big balls. Then he stuck that lady pleaser back in me and fucked me some more. He said he loves me, Oscar."

My talk of my lover's sexual prowess was too much for Oscar. I felt his dick swell inside me. He released a big load of his own, filling me again.

There were very few days that I wasn't walking around at work with either Rob's or Oscar's cum in my pussy or both. I let Rob shoot inside me when I knew I was safe. I dodged the bullet that first time because I was actually ovulating. Apparently, the morning after pill worked.

I decided after months of fucking Rob and Oscar separately, it was time to bring them together. I had related my every sexual encounter with Rob down to how many spurts I felt when he came in me. It led to some sloppy seconds for Oscar who couldn't wait to get inside my well used cunt.

I approached Rob first with the proposal. He wasn't keen on the idea. He doesn't want to share me knowing I've been fucking my husband too. I told him if he wants to keep dipping his wick in this pussy, it's my way or the highway.

I also proposed the same idea to Oscar. Since he's the one that started this, he can be part of it. He can watch Rob fuck me and participate or just watch. I want my husband to be part of the monster he at least helped create. Admittedly, I'm using his fantasy to fulfill my own.

Our girls would be gone to camp for the next two weeks. I proposed that Rob move in with us for that period of time.

Our first threesome was awkward. When Oscar saw Rob's missile, he looked humiliated. I managed to coax both of them to the bed and took turns sucking them. Oscar fucked me first before Rob's monster could stretch me out. Soon as Oscar dumped his load in me, Rob started working his tool into me. He got about half of it in me and I told him to stop there. I looked down at where Rob and I were joined.

I said, "Oscar, I want you to stroke Rob's cock while he's in me. He only has half of it in me. I want you to jack him off. Make him fill me with cum. I just came off my period so I should be safe."

Oscar did as I asked. I watched him reach for the remainder of Rob's cock and wrap his hand around it.

He said, "God, Irene. I can feel it throbbing in my hand."

I said, "Now you know what that thing feels like against my vaginal wall and cervix. Stroke his cock, Oscar."

Oscar began stroking it faster and faster.

Rob said, "Oh Shit, I'm gonna cum. Here it comes, Irene. Ahhhhhhhh! Yes! I'm filling your sweet pussy. "

Oscar had control of Rob's cock. When Oscar felt him tense up, he squeezed the base not allowing the semen to travel up the shaft. Eventually the orgasmic force was too much and spurts of milky cum spewed out of the tip. He pulled it out of me. The first volley hit me in the face covering my eyes, nose and cheeks. After the first spurt, Oscar stuck it back in me and kept stroking it allowing Rob to finish his monstrous orgasm in my womb. He saw me go into the orgasmic bliss he knew so well for over seventeen years. As I recovered from my orgasm, Oscar pulled Rob's cock out of me and brought it to my mouth. The residual semen was still oozing out. I licked Rob's big cock head.

Oscar said, "Suck the rest of the cum out, Irene. Look at that, it's still oozing out in big white globs. Suck it out, Baby."

Chapter Three

After two weeks of solid orgasmic ecstasy, the girls were due back. The house had to be cleaned and aired out. It smelled of sex, my pussy and their semen. Rob went back to his hotel. I think my pussy drained for days. One of them had put at least one or two loads of cum in me every day. Rob had been here eight months. The project was nearly over and he would be going back to The States.

The night before he left was full of tears. We made love twice with him leaving me full of his cum.

Rob said, "Irene, I love you. Please fly back with me. We can have a great life together. I want you. I need you. Divorce him and marry me."

We both had tears in our eyes. "I told you, Rob. I love my husband. I love you too in a way but not like I love Oscar. He's the love of my life and the father of my children. I promised him the first night you fucked me that I would never leave him. Go find you a nice, sexy single girl, fall in love and marry her, Rob."

"You're all of that except single, Irene. That can be fixed."

There's nothing to fix. I'm taken. Oscar and I broke our marriage living out our fantasies. It's up to us to fix it. You came along at just the right time. I was feeling like I had missed something. Now I know the only thing I missed was a big cock and my husband. I have had both of them. The old Irene is back. I hope my husbands fantasy has been fulfilled and I have all of him back.

Rob flew home. He sent me texts and emails relentlessly urging me to join him in The States. I eventually stopped answering them not wanting to give him hope that what we shared was anything more than great sex.

Oscar approached me one night as we lay in bed.

He said, "Honey, I want you to know how much I regret putting us through what we just went through. You fulfilled my fantasy in spades but at what cost. Our marriage is damaged. We were once pure but no longer. It was just you and me. My cock was the only one that had ever been inside you. I never knew you were unhappy with it or the way I made love to you. I know you used finding out about my fantasy on the computer to live out your own fantasy of experiencing another man. To see if there was something better out there. Rob told me. I guess we both got what we wanted but it wasn't worth the cost. I watched you take another man's penis and shoot his sperm filled semen inside you. You could have been impregnated any time. A big chance that would have finished us. I'm sorry for everything."

"Oscar, I'm sorry that I used your fantasy against you to further my own self centered desires. I had been thinking about taking a lover for weeks before Rob showed up. I just didn't know how to approach you with my desire to feel another man inside me. Finding your secret on the computer gave me the opportunity to go through with it. Rob came along at just the right time to fulfill my needs. I left you and our marriage for months before Rob came into our lives. He actually played right into both of our fantasies. My desire to experience another man and your fantasy of letting me cuckold you.

Oscar and I tried for months to get back to that place that meant so much to us in our marriage. It was hard and we seemed to be stuck in that dark place our fantasies left us in. We didn't know how to get us back. Then, things changed that sent us in another direction.

A few months after Rob went back, I felt strange. My breasts were sore. Then I started throwing up. I thought, "NO! It can't be! I was so careful with letting Rob cum inside me. He only came inside me when I was safe."

I bought an EPT. It's positive. I'm pregnant.

That evening I approached Oscar.

"Honey, I messed up. It seems I'm pregnant. I've got all the signs plus the EPT was positive. I'll make an appointment to see how far along I am and start my prenatal medications. I guess you'll want me to move out and divorce me since it's Rob whose sperm fertilized my egg. I thought I was so careful. I guess not."

Oscar smiled and said, "I've had a secret. Irene. While you were fucking Rob and ignoring me during those months, I had my vasectomy reversed. You never noticed that I had little interest in sex for a few weeks. I was too sore. After you told me about each of your fuckfests with Rob. I fucked you and made sure I added my rejuvenated sperm inside you. I was the only one leaving sperm in you when you were fertile. I decided that I was not going to let that asshole knock you up without giving my boys a little heads up in the game. I knew you weren't letting him cum in you during your fertile time but there was always the chance of an "oops" with Rob. You weren't worried about me and I was filling you with my soldiers every time we made love. That's most likely my baby in your womb. I've been filling you with my sperm for a month before he went home."

Seven months later, Irene gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who is the image of his father, Oscar.

At forty-eight years old and an infant in the house, our lives are hectic. We don't have a lot of time to dwell on our wounded marriage. We are still a work in progress. We are getting there. I never mentioned Rob again and he no longer tries to contact me. Oscar is done with the cuckold websites since his fantasy was more than fulfilled.

Chapter Four

Five years have passed, our lives have gotten pretty much back to normal. Our girls are in high school and our baby, Oscar, Jr. is five years old. He and our girls are our pride and joy.

I had just walked into my office when my phone rang.

I answered, "Irene Pena. How may I help you?"

"Irene? It's Rob. How are you?"

My heart skipped a couple of beats when I heard his voice.

"Rob? Oh My God! How are you? Are you in country?"

"Yes, Irene, I'm here with my wife."

My heart sunk. "Your wife? You're married?"

"Yes, Irene. We've been married a little more than three years. We would like to talk with you and Oscar, if that's possible. I remember several years ago, in our email correspondence, you told me you were pregnant when I left. You said, unknown to us at the time, that Oscar had his vasectomy reversed while you and I were being a couple. Was that correct?"

"Yes, Rob. I had a beautiful little boy who's five years old now. Oscar, Jr. could be his father's look alike. They are so close."

"That's what I wanted to talk to both of you about, Irene. I could never have gotten you pregnant. I'm sterile. I never knew until Janet and I started trying to have children three years ago. My little swimmers are so few that it's impossible for Janet to get pregnant. I love her so much and we are both heartbroken. Could we meet at your house? Name a day and time that's good for you and Oscar. We are on vacation and will be here for a month."

I said, "Okay? Rob. Let me talk to Oscar and I'll call you back. I have to see how he will handle your return. It took us a long time to get back where we were in our marriage after our "sexual adventure" if you will."

Oscar walked into the house at six o'clock and received my usual hug and kiss. I had to think about the best way to approach my news. I thought it's best to just say it.

"Oscar, I had an interesting phone call today."

"Oh yeah? Who from?"

"Rob."

Oscar's face turned red and I saw fire in his eyes.

"What did that asshole want. He want to start where he left off with you? Finish off our marriage after five years? Hell no, Irene. If you're thinking about hooking up with him again. You best leave now."

"No, Oscar. That's not it at all. He's married, Baby. He and his wife want to talk to us together...here. He didn't say exactly what he wanted."

"Well, Irene, this can't be good."

"Is it ok if I set a time for them to come here and talk. I'll have the girls take Jr. to a movie so we can have some privacy."

"Sure, he was your lover. Let's see what's on his mind."

I called Rob and told him to meet us at our home at six o'clock the next day.

Oscar and I were were waiting on them when they pulled their rental car into our driveway.

Oscar's eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw Janet.

I said, "Down, Boy. She's married and you are too."

Janet was gorgeous. Long shoulder length blonde hair with the perfect American body. Her make up was perfect. Her finger and toe nails professionally done and shined in the sunlight.

Rob came over and hugged me and offered Oscar his hand. I saw the reluctance in his eyes but Oscar shook his hand anyway.

"Irene, Oscar. This is my wife, Janet."

Janet was very gracious but seemed to be studying Oscar. I'm not sure I liked it.

We sat down with a drink when Rob started the conversation.

Irene, Oscar. Thank you for meeting with us. Oscar, as I told Irene on the phone, Janet and I are heartbroken. She knows all about the time we spent together five years ago. What we didn't know at the time was that I'm sterile. I cannot father children. So in reality, although I was unaware at the time, it was never an issue when I was with Irene. Janet wants children and I, her husband, cannot give them to her. I feel less of a man than I've ever felt in my life."

I saw Oscar soften. He was actually reevaluating his assessment of this Alpha male that had almost taken me away from him all those years ago. I think he felt sorry for him.