Oscar and Irene

Story Info
They both have fantasies. Will their marriage survive?
10.3k words
3.63
29.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, this is not my usual topic or theme but one of my fans messaged me who likes my stories (I actually have some of those much to a few Anons chagrin) and asked me to do a story about his willing cuckold fantasy. He went into great detail about what he desired in the story. I have not written one of these so I thought, what the hell...why not? The names and places have been changed to protect the innocent. I know I'll get a certain amount of BS from the Anon (cuck 1*) trolls but save your energy, your comment will be ignored and deleted unless it's constructive.

OSCAR AND IRENE

Chapter One

First off, let me say, I love my husband. We have been together for seventeen years and married for twelve. I'm Irene Pena, the wife of one Oscar Pena. He has been my only lover and took my virginity. He's a great husband, father and together we make a comfortable living. Our sex life has been great producing two wonderful children. There in lies the first problem. When I say "great" sex, great is a relative term. Great sex with Oscar is all I know. I've never been with another man. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to feel another man inside me, making love to me, meeting my body's every need, titillating every nerve in my body bringing me to a mind altering orgasm. I fantasize about it regularly to the point I've actually considered acting on my fantasy.

It is not my wish or desire to hurt Oscar, my children or destroy my marriage. I will not go behind his back which is the second problem. How would I go about having an affair with another man? The only solution is that Oscar would have to be on board and accept the idea. I'm not sure how that would work. I've been hit on at work and by others at other times and places but never acted on any of their attempts to lure me into their web. Recently, I've found myself telling my hopeful suitors that I was extremely flattered but not really available right now. Kind of leaving the door open but not committing.

I am forty-seven years old as is Oscar and work in a marketing office. I generally dress very conservative for work, dressing in suits that include nice blouses, pencil skirts, and heels. I prefer open toed dress sandals or peep toe heels for work occasionally wearing ballet style flats. I wear pantyhose most of the time to look professional but do go bare legged once in awhile. I love foot jewelry but only wear toe rings, anklets, etc...when Oscar and I go out. He loves them which assures me of multiple orgasms later when I wiggle my bare toes in his crotch under the dinner table. The ensuing erection is inevitable as he massages my red or black polished toes, out of sight.

So, here I sit at my desk daydreaming once more about the realistic possibility of feeling a strange cock inside me, sawing back and forth over my G spot, driving me crazy. Should I confess my desire to Oscar and let the chips fall where they may? Seems risky but what other choice do I have other than outright cheating which really would kill him.

I got home that evening, knowing I had daydreamed my pussy into a sticky mess. I spent quite a bit of time in the restroom at work trying to dry my leaking vulva and engorged clit. My clit is very prominent when aroused. I'm embarrassed sometimes at its size when I'm aroused. It almost looks like a miniature penis protruding from its hood and it's so sensitive.

I was working on dinner for us since our girls were doing a sleepover with friends. I was still in my work outfit when Oscar walked in and gave me a big kiss. I returned it with our tongues dueling for supremacy.

I said, "Baby, go clean up and dinner will be waiting when you're done."

When Oscar returned, he found me laying seductively on our dinner table with my skirt pulled up and a large hole in the crotch of my pantyhose displaying my wet, swollen clit and labia.

"Honey, dinner is served."

I pointed my nylon covered toes in his direction.

Oscar said, "Oh My God, Irene. You are beautiful and as sexy as the day I met you."

He dropped his shorts to the floor. I instantly saw the cock that I had worshipped all these years standing proud. He walked up to me, placed my foot on his shoulder and rubbed the swollen head up and down my slit through the hole in my pantyhose which was getting bigger by the moment. He pushed the engorged glans into me and began marching his six plus inches as far as it would go inside me. I gasped as I have done for the past seventeen years, each time my man penetrates me. He pulls out and goes down on me, sucking my engorged clit into his mouth and licking the underside of it like it was a small penis. As I said, It's big enough when it's aroused to be pinched between his thumb and finger. The moment he licked my clit snd his tongue went into my vagina, I came. My body was wracked with an intense orgasm that had my eyes closed, causing me to be light headed for a moment.

I said, "Jesus, Oscar," as I caught my breath. I thought I died for a moment."

My vagina was still spasming as he pushed his cock back inside me. I pried his lips open with my toes as he bottomed out in me again. He was fucking me with abandon when he groaned and held himself at my deepest point. I felt the warmth of his semen as it bathed my insides. He dribbled the last few drops of cum in me and slowly pulled out.

Oscar had a vasectomy after the girls were born so getting pregnant by him is not an issue but I knew if I acted on my desires, I would need to take precautions.

"God, Oscar, you filled me. I can feel it draining down deep inside me."

We lay there on the table for awhile enjoying the afterglow of our love making.

He said, "Do you know how much I love you, Irene?"

I said, "Yes, My Love, but I love to hear it each time you tell me over and over. I love you just as much, Sweetheart."

As we ate, I kept looking at him, thinking, "What am I thinking? I have dreamed about fucking another man all day and just had another wonderful orgasm at the hands of my husband. Oscar is reaping the benefits of my unfaithful desires."

He knew something was bothering me.

He asked, "Something on your mind, Honey?"

I thought for a second and couldn't come up with the courage to talk to him about my desires and the effect they were having on me.

I said, "No, Honey, just thinking about how satisfied I am right now. Baby, I need the computer for a bit. Do you mind?"

I went in our study and fired up the computer still feeling my bloated clit and Oscar's stuff deep inside me. Soon as the screen came on, there it was. I couldn't believe it. Porn sites on cuckoldry. Short video clips of husbands watching their wife being fucked by some stud and cumming in her pussy. I watched in disbelief. There was a site called Literotica with stories about wife sharing, cuckolding, cheating and other topics. Does my Oscar want me to fuck another man and tell him about it or maybe even watch?

Just as I was watching a video clip, Oscar burst into the room.

"Oh, Shit. I'm so sorry, Irene. I didn't mean for you to see that. I forgot to close out my browser earlier. Please forgive me."

I looked back at the screen just as the stud plunged into the guy's wife with her toes curled, dumping his load in her.

"Oscar, is this what you like? Be honest with me. Would you want to see me with some guy's cock buried in me, fucking my brains out? You want to lick his cum out of me like the husband in the video? Does that turn you on?"

He looked at me for a minute and said, "Yes, Baby, it turns me on. I get so aroused watching those video clips and imagining that it's you laying there with your head in my lap while your lover is buried balls deep in you. Irene, I love you. I would never want you to fall in love with another man. I know it could happen if you were even to agree to act out my fantasy. That's why I've never brought it up."

"Well, Oscar, you can't put the genie back in the bottle. I need to think about this for awhile. I'm hurt that you would want me to cheat on you. You are the only man that's ever been inside me. Are you fucking some bimbo on the side? I bet you are."

"Oh God, NO!, Irene. I would never cheat on you and if I'm aware and participate, you're not cheating."

"I think you already are, in a way by watching this porn shit. Am I not good enough for you? Do I not satisfy you? I'm sitting here with your cum dripping out of me as we speak. I thought it was pretty good. I see now that you are looking elsewhere for your jollies."

It was cold in our house that night. I didn't give Oscar the time of day for a week. Of course, it gave new energy to my desires to be with another man. Oscar unknowingly gave me the way out to fulfill my carnal desires.

I thought about the situation at work still keeping me in wet panties when "HE" walked in.

Chapter Two

He said, "Hi! Are you Irene Pena? Wow! If you are, it's my lucky day to work with such a beautiful lady."

I said, "That's a good start and you are?"

"I'm Rob Malone. My company in the States has contracted with your company to market our products overseas. I'm told you are to be my contact. Do you have some time to spare that I may present our company's mission and products to you?"

I thought, "My, My. Who is this gorgeous American? I'm in love."

He's at least 6'3" in English terms with black hair and deep blue eyes. It's obvious that he dresses impeccably.

I said, "Sure, Mr. Malone. I was just on my way out to lunch. Would you join me?"

He said, "I'd be delighted and it's Rob since will be working closely together."

Rob and I had an amazing lunch and got to know each other. I learned that he's forty-three years old and divorced with no children and lives in Houston, Texas. He volunteered that there's no one special in his life at this time. He's been with his company for twenty years and loves the traveling.

We had been working together for three weeks when things got warmer between me and Rob. It was still chilly in my house and I was enjoying the attention. I had started dressing to impress rather than work. I began wearing shorter skirts, stockings rather than pantyhose and I kept my nails, both fingers and toes flawless. I could tell by the closeness and the looks I was getting that Rob was more than interested in what I was subtly offering.

Rob said, "Irene, do you and your hubby go out dancing occasionally?"

"Only on special occasions like anniversaries, etc... I do go on a girl's night out once or twice a month.?"

"Could I be so bold to ask you to meet me somewhere for dinner and maybe a little dancing Friday night? We've been working pretty hard on this project for six weeks now. We deserve a little break. What do you think?"

I thought, "This is the opportunity I've been wanting for. Can I go through with it. I don't know. I'm going to find out though."

I agreed to meet him at one of our local fine restaurants.

Oscar has gotten home from work and was drinking a beer when I came down the stairs dressed to the nines. My hair was flowing over my shoulders. I had done my make up to attract. I looked good. I was wearing a blue dinner dress, no bra and sheer beige seamed stockings. I had a toe ring on the second toe of each foot that glistened in the light through my nylons. Then to top it off, four inch open toed, sling back heels showcasing my fresh glossy red pedicure.

Oscar jumped and said, "Wow! Wait for me Honey. You didn't tell me we were going out."

I said, "WE aren't. I am. I have a date, Oscar. Your perverted wish may come true tonight. Don't wait up."

He said, "A date? Please, Irene. Let's talk about this. Please don't do anything that would hurt our marriage."

"Like I said, Oscar. The genie is out of the bottle. I may be late."

I drove away with tears in my eyes. Can I do this?

Rob and I arrived at the restaurant at the same time and valet parked. Soon as we faced each other, he took my hand and we walked in. He had reserved a dimly lit booth in the back, obviously wanting some privacy.

"Irene, you look stunning. I can't believe my luck. Six thousand miles from home and the most beautiful woman on the planet on my arm."

I said, "Well, Mr. Malone, if I didn't know better, I would think you might have some disturbing thoughts on your mind."

He said, "Only if your thoughts were on the same page as mine, Irene."

I answered with a seductive smile as we were seated. Rob made sure we were hip to hip in the booth. That's when a tinge of guilt and uncertainty washed over me. I closed my eyes and tried to push the image of Oscar watching me as I left. Those thoughts suddenly left me as Rob turned my lips toward his and kissed me. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him into me, letting him know I approved. We held it for an extended length of time before parting as our drinks arrived.

I said, "Rob, I'm a married lady. I shouldn't have done that."

"If you WERE a happily married lady, I'm sure you wouldn't have done it. But you did and I think you liked it."

We found ourselves spontaneously lip locked several more times during dinner. With each lingering kiss, his hand gently brushed my breast. I was getting wetter. The crotch of my panties was sticking to my labia.By the time, we left the restaurant, I was acutely aroused. I slipped my heel off and rubbed my silk clad toes up and down his leg inside his pants leg.

.

He said, "I like that. I'm partial to a woman's beautiful feet and toes. Be careful or those toes will be between my lips."

I smiles seductively and said, "Promises, Promises, Mr. Malone."

We went to a local dance hall and danced the night away. Rob never left my side making sure I was his only dance partner. We danced with my aroused nipples poking his chest through my dress. I felt his manhood against my thigh through his slacks. He was very well endowed judging by what was against me. We finally sat down and I slipped off my heels and dropped my feet in his lap.

"Rob, Here's your chance. My feet are killing me. Can you help with that?"

He said, "I've been known to restore dancer's feet to their pre-dancers state with these strong, agile fingers, My Lady.

He studied my shiny red toes, running his fingers over the tips of my toenails and massaging the balls of my feet.

Have I mentioned how utterly gorgeous you are tonight, Mrs. Pena?"

I smiled and said, "No, you haven't, Mr. Malone. It's about time."

He began kneading my toes and soles of my feet with his thumbs. It felt so good as his thumb gently massaged the balls of my feet and between my toes. Then he surprised me by bringing my foot to his lips and kissing my nylon clad toes.

He said, "Irene, those are the sexiest stockings as are the toes inside them I have ever seen. I love the full reinforced underfoot and the seams. Absolutely beautiful with your toe rings shining through them."

I pointed my toes at his lips as he kissed them. I watched him as he was in thought as I enjoyed the attention and seduction of my body by this man.

"Irene, I have a problem."

"How can I help, Rob?"

"I'm falling in love with you I want to make love to you...now...tonight. Stay the night with me. I want to make love to you from your toes to your nose."

"Rob, I'm married. Yes, I have feelings for you too but I have a husband and children. It's not like I can just drop all that and be with you. I still love my husband. I will say there's nothing I would love more than to share your bed tonight but I can't. I have serious soul searching to do before that could happen."

"I understand, Irene. I won't push you. I know I want you in my life. I want to feel you asleep beside me. Please think about it."

"We better go home, Rob before I change my mind."

Oscar was waiting for me when I walked in the door after one in the morning.

He looked like someone had killed his dog.

He said, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

I said, "Matter of fact, I did," as I kicked my shoes off and padded to the bathroom. He followed me to the bathroom and watched me peel my stockings down my legs and shimmy out of my panties.

I said, "You want to check my panties for cum? Well, the only wetness in them is my own aroused leakage." He wanted me to spend the night with him. That would've turned you on, wouldn't it. You would love for me to come home with my well fucked, puffy pussy, swollen clit and my womb full of his sperm, wouldn't you, Big Boy."

Oscar remained quiet. When I came out of the bathroom, he had his head in his hands. There were tears in his eyes.

I said, "Whats the matter? This is what you wanted. I'm giving you your fantasy."

"I know. I just don't want it to tear us apart. I want our marriage to survive."

"Oscar, we're playing with fire. There's always the chance someone will get burned. Tonight was fun and I enjoyed his attention. No, we did not have sex...yet. He wanted it. I told him I was still on the fence with the decision. He's not pushing me into anything. It's my decision to let him have me or not. There's always that chance that he will want a more lasting relationship with me. He's already said so. I can't promise what will happen. I will promise you that I will not abandon our marriage or our kids. Beyond that, I cant say."

"If and when we do have sex, I will tell you every detail and will include you in it if you want. That's what you want, isn't it? To know everything we do with each other so you can jerk off to the images instead of fucking your wife's pussy, right?"

Oscar walked over to me and took the towel off my body. He laid me down on the sofa and attacked my clit with his lips.

"You bastard. You want me? You want to fuck this pussy that I'm going to let another man have? Yes, make me cum. I need to cum. He made me so horny, Baby. I could feel his cock against my leg as we danced. He's huge. Oh God, I can't wait to feel that dick inside me. Fuck your pussy while it's still yours, Oscar."

He entered my soaked hole in one stroke. My orgasm overwhelmed me as our pubic bones met and my big clit rubbed against him. My pussy was oozing some whitish discharge as his cock went in and out of me which told me I was ovulating. I guess it was a blessing that Rob didn't fuck me tonight. I could have gotten pregnant without protection.

I felt Oscar shudder and push deep inside me. I felt that familiar warmth as my husband's cum flooded my womb sending me into my second orgasm. Unlike the majority of our love making sessions, Oscar kept fucking me. Even though he had cum, the thought of another man possibly being in me, re-energized him. He straddled my leg and held the other one in the air with my toes curled toward the ceiling. He fucked me like a wild man. I climaxed within seconds of his orgasm. He ejaculated a second time in me.

I said, "Wow! Baby. You really flooded me inside. I can count on one hand how many times you've cum twice that soon."

He pulled out of me, holding and kissing my leg down to my foot like it was the last time. He walked to the bathroom without a word. I wondered if he's already thinking he's lost me.

Rob was waiting on me in the parking lot when I arrived at work.

He said, "Hey, Good Looking, I've been waiting for you. I hope hubby wasn't mad last night."

I looked at Rob with the most serious look I could muster and said, "One thing we need to get straight, Rob. I will not bad mouth or diss my husband in any way. Whatever you and I do, his name will not be brought up unless he's with us. That is between you and I. Is that clear? I know it's not what you would like but I have no intention of losing my family. It may happen but that's not what I want."

"Sure, Irene. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put him down or humiliate him. How about lunch today?

"Sure, I'll meet you at your car at noon."