Oscar and Irene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "So, Rob, what is it you want from us. I'm just a fifty-two year old menopausal woman. My breeding days are done."

Rob said, "Yes, but Oscar's aren't."

Then it dawned on me.

"You want Oscar to impregnate Janet? Oh My God, Rob. Are you serious?"

Rob said, "Yes, Irene, that's what we are suggesting. We will pay you $100,000.00 for Oscar's services once Janet is pregnant. No strings attached. You have three kids. I know you can use the money."

"Jesus, Rob. That's a lot to think about."

Finally, Janet looked up and said, "Please, Oscar. I want to give my husband a child. Of course, Irene, you would have to be on board with it. Don't get me wrong. I'm not interested in taking your man away from you. I have all the man my little puss can stand as you well know, Irene."

We both grinned knowing what Rob was packing in his shorts.

I said, "What do you think, Oscar?" Is it a possibility?

Is it something we can live with after it's done? We know what that lifestyle cost us and how hard it was to get us back."

Oscar said, "Janet is certainly a beautiful woman. She could be any and every man's wet dream. Janet how would you feel knowing your child has some Spanish blood in him? Could you take a man that's not your husband inside you and respond to his sexual desires? Could you receive his sperm?"

She said, "That would never be an issue. We know both of you and Rob tells me how much in love you are. He's told me what fine parents and people you are once you got your fantasies under control. I want to be a mother, Irene. Please help us."

I looked over at Oscar who was watching me. I gave him a little nod giving him my blessing.

I said, "I do have some conditions. One, I have to be in the room with you when my God Child is conceived. Two, I can not promise that I want get turned on and touch myself or worse while my husband is planting his seed in you."

Rob said, "The four of us will be in the room each time they have sex. Agreed?"

We all agreed.

Janet said, "I should be ovulating tomorrow. Is tomorrow night in our hotel good for you to get started? I was medically checked. My doctor says I'm very fertile and should have no problem conceiving."

Again, we agreed.

We told our girls that we would be away for the night. They will be responsible for getting themselves and Jr. to school in the morning. We both took the next two days off work.

All the way to the hotel, Oscar and I discussed what we were about to do.

"Irene, are you sure you're okay with this. I don't want to do this and go back to that dark place we were in five years ago."

"I know, Oscar. Believe me, Honey, it's not the same. We are helping them out. They want children. You gave me three wonderful kids. Let's give them one. Guess who turned out to be the Alpha male, Baby?"

"Okay, Irene. As long as you're good with it. Once I'm inside Janet, I can't unfuck her. Irene? Are you expecting something from Rob? I noticed you're dressed to impress. Stockings with your CFM heeled sandals? I may want you for myself."

I just grinned and said, "No reason why there can't be two hot women in the room, is there?"

I decided to keep him guessing. I reached over and felt his semi erect penis through his slacks. My man is ready.

We knocked on their door and Rob greeted us with a nervous smile.

"Janet will be out momentarily, Irene. Can I offer you a drink? Irene, you're as beautiful as ever."

"Rob, that line got me in a shit load of trouble five years ago. I'm good and Oscar and wants to stay sober. No whiskey dick tonight."

Janet walked out and all three of us stood with our mouths open as an absolutely gorgeous woman stepped into the room. Janet was wearing a transparent floor length negligee. Her nipples and shaved mons were prominently displayed through the material. Her labia was bare and exposed. Her attire ended with nude stockings, garter belt and four inch stiletto mules.

I said, "Honey, she's all yours. Treat her with the same passion that you show me. Put a baby in her belly, Oscar."

Rob and I sat on the sofa watching my husband's seduction of Rob's wife. Rob's eyes were focused on Janet.

Oscar walked behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Relax, Janet. I will be as gentle and loving with you as I am with Irene."

Janet immediately felt at ease as Oscar touched her body.

I watched Oscar begin kissing her neck and shoulders as he pushed the negligee off of her shoulders. He walked her over to the oversized king size bed and turned back the duvet.

Janet asked, "Do I need to take my shoes off.?"

"No, Janet. Anything I want off, I will remove myself.

Oscar slipped off his shirt, shorts and shoes. The penis I loved so much sprang out ready for action. I felt my pussy tingle and dampen watching my husband seduce another woman.

We watched Oscar start at Janet's feet by sliding her mules off and kiss the toes of each foot. Janet sighed as Oscar kissed every inch of her legs as he worked his way up her body. I knew and felt every touch he was giving her.

As his body slid between her legs, he was face to face with her looking into her eyes. I heard him ask, "Are you ok, Janet?"

"Yes, Oscar, I'm on fire. Please kiss me?"

I felt a sharp pain in my heart as Oscar kissed Janet with the same passion he shows me. My fingers had already found my swelling labia under my dress.

"Irene, are you still okay with this. I will stop any time you say so," he said.

"No Baby, l'm okay."

He took one of Janet's pink nipples into his mouth and gently sucked on it as his hand found her wet labia. She moaned as his fingers brushed over her clit and entered her vagina.

"Oh, Oh, Yes, Oscar. Right there. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Janet. That's it, Sweetheart."

Her pussy squirted all over his hand and fingers.

I saw that Rob had tears in his eyes. It was hard watching another man pleasure his wife, knowing she was enjoying it. Not forgetting that he had done the same thing to me with Oscar watching. My pussy was soaked, watching and thinking about Rob's cock inside of me.

Janet reached between her legs and wrapped her fingers around my husband's penis. She placed the swollen glans at her entrance.

She said, "Push it into me, Oscar. I want it in me now. She wrapped her stocking clad legs around him and pulled him into her.

"Oh God, Yes, Oscar, Fuck me. I feel your girth inside me. It feels so good."

I watched as my husband pumped his cock in and out of Janet. She grunted with each thrust into her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rob rubbing that huge dick through his shorts. As I watched him, the big bulbous head peeked out of the leg of his shorts. I felt my pussy gush as I saw it for the first time in five years.

Oscar brought Janet to another breathless orgasm but never slowed down his rhythm. He looked over at me. I had pushed the leg of Rob's shorts back and was slowly stroking his cock that was stretched along his thigh fully exposed.

Oscar said, "Go for it, Honey. You look so sexy stroking his penis."

Rob slipped his hand under my dress and felt my soaked panty. I opened my legs and draped ya leg over his, giving him access to my swampy hole. He pulled the crotch to one side and slid two fingers inside me.

I gasped, "Rob. Yes, that feels so good. His thumb was massaging my engorged clit.

Janet saw them and moaned, "Fuck her, Rob. She wants you inside her.I want to watch your cock go inside her while Oscar fills my womb."

"Oh God, Cum in me, Oscar. I'm ready to receive your sperm. Put a baby in me."

Rob and I went over to the bed where we joined our spouses. I began massaging Oscar's balls as he prepared to inseminate Janet. I was holding them in my hand when he pushed into her and held himself against her cervix. I felt his balls contract as he put at least eight spurts of potent sperm into Janet's womb.

Rob was behind me and had mounted me doggie style pushing that log all the way up in me. "

Oh Yes! Rob. Right there. Don't stop!" I was cumming all over Rob's dick while massaging my husband's testicles, making sure Janet got every drop.

Watching Oscar hopefully impregnate his wife was too much for Rob. He plunged to my core and released inside me. I felt the warmth of his semen spread through my body. I loved it.

"Oh Yeah, Rob. Fill my pussy with cum. I feel you throbbing inside me."

As we all lay on the bed recovering from our orgasms, Oscar said, "Irene, was it as good as you remember, Honey"

"Oh Yes, Baby. Every bit as good."

We rested for a bit while Rob and Janet talked about what occurred.

Then I put my husband's cock in my mouth and began to bring him back to life.

"Okay, Cowboy, Get back in the saddle and put another brigade of your soldiers in her womb."

This time Janet sucked her husband's cock while Oscar was imbedded inside her. I laid beside them with my legs spread and my foot resting on his shoulder, giving him a gorgeous view of my gaping hole full of Rob's cum. I was rubbing my clit. Oscar couldn't resist my stocking clad toes and began kissing them as he kept his rhythm inside Janet.

Oscar groaned and began ejaculating in Janet again.

She moaned. Janet was holding Rob's hand as Oscar sent his second load into her body.

"Rob, I feel him, He's cumming in me again. It's so warm, so deep. He's impregnating me, Baby. I feel it."

Each time, Rob put a pillow under her butt so that all Oscar's tadpoles would drain down inside her uterus allowing the spasm of her cervix to do its job.

I knew at fifty-two years old, Oscar was only good for twice without a little down time. We all fell asleep with our arms around our spouses.

I awoke with Rob buried in my pussy during the night.

Oscar was facing me and kissing me while Rob fucked me from behind.

I whispered, "He's inside me again, Baby. I feel the head against my cervix. He's gonna make me cum, Honey."

Oscar reached between my legs and held my huge clit between his thumb and finger and rolled it back and forth.

He said, "I can feel him inside you, Irene."

"Oh FUCK, Oscar, I'm there. I'm cumming. I oozed my cream all over my husband's hand and Rob's cock.

I felt Rob's cock go into its orgasmic ritual of swelling and exploding inside me. Rope after rope of thick milky semen flooded my womb. He stayed inside me still sliding in and out until it went limp. Rob pulled out and rolled over.

Oscar reached between my legs and slid two fingers in my hole. He massaged Rob's cum all over my labia and clit.

"Honey, I'm going to cum again. Don't stop. I'm cumming on your fingers."

My pussy clamped down on his fingers as my orgasm overwhelmed me.

As the sun arose, I didn't feel Oscar beside me but I heard him. I peeked into the bathroom and saw Janet on the vanity with one foot pointed at the ceiling and the toes of her other perfect foot at Oscar's lips. He was firmly embedded in her pussy fucking her with all he had while kissing her toes. My hand went to my pussy as I watched my sexy husband impregnate another woman.

Janet sensed his orgasm.

"Yes, Oh God, Yes, Oscar. Give it to me, Baby. Suck my toes, you pervert. Fill me with your potent sperm."

I stood there and watched as Rob's semen dripped out of me on to the floor.

We all ate breakfast together and said our good byes and went home.

On our way home, I said, "Thank you, Oscar."

He said, "For what?"

"For not getting mad at me for allowing Rob to fuck me. We got too aroused watching you and Janet. It was bound to happen. I'm so full of his cum."

The kids weren't home yet. He took me our bedroom, stripped my panties and dove into my pussy with his tongue.

"Oscar, what are you doing? Oh YES! Oh God! Yes! Eat my cum filled pussy, Baby. You're going to make me cum. It felt so good when he ejaculated in me, Oscar. I came so hard. Clean it out of me, Honey."

Oscar said, "Show me his cum, Irene. Push it out, Baby."

Big globs of pearl white cum oozed out of my opening.

He licked it up like it was his last meal while sucking on my big clit. He brought me to another mind altering orgasm. My toes curled and my clit throbbed at every swipe of his tongue over it. My husband, cuckold or not was truly my Alpha male.

"That was part of my fantasy, Irene. To be your cuckold. To clean your lover's cum from your used pussy."

I said, "Don't get used to it, Honey. It's not going to happen again. You just reclaimed this pussy forever. Hopefully you completed your task and Janet has a baby growing inside her."

As luck would have it, Janet did get pregnant from our one night of unbridled sex. Rob said he or she will be our God child. I'm excited for them.

Rob called us and I put it on speaker phone so we could both hear what he had to say.

I said, "Hi, Rob, it's so good to hear from you. We are both here. How's Janet's pregnancy going?"

"She's great, Irene. Her swollen belly is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. We can't thank you and Rob enough for this wonderful event in our lives. I assume you got our payment for services rendered?"

"We did. Thanks, Rob. We can certainly use it with the girls starting college and Jr. getting there some day. The extra benefits were excellent also," I said laughing.

"Oscar, are you there?"

"I'm here, Rob."

"Thank you so much for what you've done for us. You saved my marriage. You were loving and sincere while putting our baby in Janet."

"Oscar? Irene? Would you be interested in a repeat in a few years?"

I just looked at my husband and slashed my finger across my throat and mouthed, "No Way."

"Uh, Rob, we'll have to talk about that when we cross that bridge. Okay?"

Rob said, "Okay, Think about it and we'll discuss it down the road. Thanks, Oscar. Thanks, Irene. That's a helluva man you got there. We will send pictures and videos after he's born. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. It's a boy. I m going to have a son, thanks to you two."

I said, "Send pictures of our God Son whenever you can."

"We will. Talk to you soon."

As we hung up the phone, Oscar kissed me deep and long. His hand went between my legs inside my shorts to my bare, leaking pussy.

I think you know where this is going.

The End.