OSO - Karen Ch. 10 - Who's the Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*** ***/

On the following morning, Alex passed through the cells to renew the bowls of biscuits. Then she saw in Philipp's cell that the dildo had been soiled and there was a cum pool next to it. She winked at the kneeling slave that blushed and she removed the dildo.

"The washing team will take care of this!" She said. "I'm in a hurry, Franck is coming today."

/*** ***/

Karen was in the kitchen and was doing the washing-up after the breakfast. Carmen was her pair.

"Did they ask you to choose a pain or bondage session, or you don't need to as you've been collared today?" The Spanish slave asked.

"I've been explained, but they did not ask me to choose one" Karen lied. They barely explained the concept to her but being the author of the procedure, she knew what Carmen was speaking about.

"I'm low on my points and would have to choose something extreme. I wonder if you could assist me" Carmen confided.

"What are you thinking about", Karen asked. "I mean what do you expect from me and what kind of session"

"I think I will ask for the wooden horse: it is a kind of wooden plank you sit on, and it crushes your genital. I would like the two of us to be tied together, or you to be at my side to support me" the experimental slave explained. Karen knew what the wooden horse would be.

"I am a novice, perhaps I can be tied with you on that wooden horse, but having an easier session than yours?" Karen asked.

"Of course" Carmen confirmed.

"So, we will do it together," Karen said while she thought she was mad and anxious about what she was about to ask, but at the same time, she was aroused: 'I'm about to become a true slave' she said to herself.

"What's that sound," Karen suddenly asked.

"It's a plane, it comes once or twice a week," Carmen told Karen.

/*** ***/

John was sitting next to Alex and they were monitoring the male cells.

"I felt a change in Philipp's behaviour this morning when I led him to the showers" John explained as he looked at the different screens.

"I think he has discovered something yesterday," replied Alex smiling.

"Something you taught me when Franck made me test the chastity belt" John laughed.

"Not the same way, I think he liked it but he found it humiliating" the slave supervisor dared.

"So do I,... I... I found it pleasant, but I would be uneasy if someone else knew" John recognised.

"Change to green John, you're so red!" Alex said as she rubbed against the guard. Then her hands slid down to his pants.

"Alex... We must monitor the new slave" John protested, and Alex stopped.

"So he asked for something? Philipp I mean," Alex said.

"I think he did not dare. But I did not propose to him either" John explained

"You didn't dare either" Alex asked.

"He was a guard with me, Alex " John protested.

"You are supposed to be bisexual, but I think we will wait for him to ask," Alex said with a grin.

"I think we have some work, Alex" John stated.

"I'm going," she said.

John looked at the monitor. Philipp was laying on his mattress. But on the other screen, the new slave was tied and began to move. He was waking up. He heard Alex's code being typed and she appeared on the screen.

"Don't speak if you want me to untie you" Alex began.

"Verdammt, was mache ich hier?" the unknown said.

"I don't understand German, but I know you speak English. I'll leave you for five minutes and if you don't speak and seem obedient I'll untie you" Alex explained and left.

"Hey, nein, ich muβ auf die Toilette, Hey laβ mich nicht so" John heard through the monitoring system.

"He is not happy" Alex stated.

"It is an understatement," John said.

"Du hast nicht das Recht, lass mich gehen!" the future slave continued.

"What does that mean," Alex asked.

"He wants to go back home" John explained.

"You speak German," Alex asked.

"Not at all, but it is what slaves asked for this position" John laughed.

"You tricked me!" Alex laughed.

"Please, let me go!" the German man shouted again.

"Oh, he used English" John stated.

"You shouldn't jest, it is a difficult step" Alex corrected.

"I go once again," Alex said.

"He's not mature, yet, you know: denial, anger, trade before acceptance" John explained. But Alex went to the slave anyway.

"You have to let me go," the man said

"Shut up, and listen. You've been kidnapped. We will be training you to be a slave" she began.

"You cannot, It's not right" he shouted.

"Listen to me, what you want is not taken into account." she explained while he shouted again.

"I know it's difficult to accept, but you have to" she continued.

"I won't, you will not make a slave of me"

"We will come back when you will be obedient. I mean silent for at least 5 minutes" Alex continued.

"I will continue to speak, you will not make me hush" The man continued.

"The quicker you accept your fate the least you will suffer. We will wait". She added and left.

"I'll make the sound low," John laughed, "I'm not sure you were successful".

"His voice is curious I found. Not as low as a man, but not as high as a female" Alex stated.

"Not only his voice, his whole body, he's androgynous. Perhaps you could try to feminise him also" John proposed.

"Let's have a look at his folder," Alex asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot to look at it" John recognised.

"Oh he had been abused as a child," she remarked, and she thought of her own childhood.

"Of course, Alex, all of the slave here had been abused as children" John explained.

"Why, to make them suffer a second time?" Alex asked with anger and a tear in her eyes.

"No because they need to have a great number of sexual intercourses to erase the abuse, so they are wonderful slaves" John uneasily explained.

"Erase?" Alex asked John.

"Err... by having a lot of sex, the abuse is less important, I'm not the doctor" John was sorry.

"I'm but it's a psy we should ask, perhaps we should call Karen!" Alex was angry.

"Look, Alex, he tried to buy hormones," John indicated.

"So go to him and explain to him I will fill him with oestrogen to make a slave from him," Alex said.

"Ok, I will" John replied.

"Hé non, I mean No, John" Alex was surprised.

"Hi, Erik that is your name?" John began. Hearing his name the man stopped shouting.

"SET ME FREE" Erik replied.

"Erik is your name, but you want to become Erika" John just said. the man remained silent for some time.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"We know a lot of things, and here you can have a doctor controlled hormonotherapy. You know what to do" John explained.

"Hey, no one explained this to me before," the man asked, and did not stop asking.

"He's difficult" Alex laughed.

"And he still did not piss himself," John said.

After a few minutes, the sound of Erik's voice changed.

"Please... I need to go to the toilet!" he began. Alex looked at John, but they did not move.

The sound of his voice slowly changed to become begging. Until they saw him change the way he was moving.

/*** ***/

In the OSO centre, Jim was surprised as he read the contract for the creation of the man centre. In the original document, there was no mention of a surgical suite and the different documents were signed by Frank, Karen and himself. 'How could a modification have been made or was Alex reliable? Was she preparing a trap?' he thought. He decided to work on something else.

/*** ***/

"He's wet I think" Alex proposed.

"Go and see if he is obedient," John confirmed.

When she entered the cell, the smell confirmed Alex's thought. "Do not speak!" she said immediately as the captor made a small sound. "If you're ready to be untied, just nod with your head" she announced and the young man nodded. From his sounds, she knew he was crying. "You won't try to escape, I will untie you and you will stand and begin to undress, nod if that's clear" she stated. He nodded again.

When the boy was up and undressing, Alex found him exciting. He was young, 20 from his folder, nearly hairless and with short blond hair. His round face with a small nose was pale and marked by his tears. She wondered what made him cry. Was it the shame of pissing himself or the fear of what is to come? A mixture of both, for sure. She realised John was there when Erik threw his shirt in the vessel John brought. He looked at her and then opened his zip, then removed his wet trousers. The smelly clothes landed next on the shirt. His thighs were muscular, but not too much. What she realized then was how androgynous he was. He could easily have passed for a woman. But all doubts were erased when he removed his underwear. Alex began to water despite he was small and soft. Did he look at her or John? His softness began to change she could tell. She smiled, she liked to see the spectacle of a rising dick! But the boy hid his genitals with his hands.

"Kneel and put your hands' behind your back" John ordered. The German began to open his mouth but as Alex put her finger on her mouth, he kneeled, and slowly crossed his wrists at his back. He was uneasy being naked in front of them the slave supervisor noticed.

"Spread your thighs larger," ordered the experimental guard. "No matter what you think, Erik, we will make a sex-slave out of you. You will stay in this cell the time you need to accept it. While you are here we won't punish you if you refuse to obey, only if you attack us, or try to escape, nod if this is clear to you." He looked at John and took time to reply as if he needed time to understand. He turned his tongue into his mouth, then nodded. 'He has something to tell or to ask but does not dare' Alex thought. She turned to John and asked: "Shower time?".

"Lead it to the shower, then onto the medical wing" John confirmed.

"When outside your cell you will be hobbled and cuffed," John said as Alex went to him to cuff his wrists and ankles. She felt the man tremble when he moved as John ignited his clothes.

"Erik, Alex is responsible for your health. You wanted to take feminization hormones, is that still the case". Once again, he took time to answer, and he nodded in a way that was not an insured yes.

"Come and follow me, Slave Erik" Alex announced. With the ankles cuffed, standing was all but easy, but he succeeded and followed Alex in the corridors.

"I'm the slave Supervisor, Alex explained. "I'm a slave like you are. You can talk to me" Alex explained.

"Err Ich understand nicht... kann ich spreachen?" Erik tried.

"English only. In the beginning, you're not allowed to speak because you would ask too many questions. To John, you must say 'Master John'. For me, it's Alex if it's easier you can say Mistress Alex" she winked. "There are other Master's, but they are not in charge of the men's centre". she continued.

"Und, Sie will give me the hormones?" Erik asked.

"You wanted to buy some, wasn't it for you," Alex asked as they arrived in the shower room. She looked at him his face was red.

"Ich like to dress as a... Mädchen... and I wondered..." he began...

"You just like to dress as a woman, or you wanted to be one?" Alex asked, and saw a smile on the red-faced German boy.

"You're Erika, from now on?" Alex proposed.

"I am... not sure" he replied.

"As a slave, you should not say I, me, and so on, just this slave, and you're supposed to be neutral: it" she explained. Once again, he took his time and nodded and just said "es". Alex did not understand he just said "it" in German.

"And a slave has nothing to want other than its Masters' will." she added. The slave-to-be eyes opened wide in surprise, and after a time he replied.

"It is not easy, Alex. Do you mean you will ... operate me?" he asked.

"You're just a slave-to-be, while here. You still can say what you want and don't. You would like to be operated" she explained.

"No, I do not want that!" he said unable to erase a large smile on his face.

"Ok to begin this the hormones?" Alex asked while cuffing him to the top bar of the shower.

"Wie will Ich waschen this slave" he tried.

"We have two German speaker slaves already and they will come to help you with your English. I will wash you!" Alex laughed. The new slave did not dare to speak until he saw the slave supervisor in the nude.

"Was ist das?" He asked. She looked at him with an upset face.

"This is a chastity belt. I'm a slave, not a guard. I have a slave collar, and this belt" she said.

"But it must be uncomfortable?" he tried.

"I won't say uncomfortable... I think awful is more right. I see everyone having sex, but I'm denied!" she laughed and caressed the young man with the soap.

Once he was rinsed and dry, she took the ice pooch. And applied it to this erection.

"I'm flattered, you know, but I cannot use your erection" she began to explain.

"And this is for you" she continued showing him a small metal cock cage.

"Was... is this?" he gulped.

"A chastity belt... for men" she told him.

The medical exam was easy and she inserted the hormone stick in his arm.

"So little by little you will become Erika" she stated. He just looked at her in both interrogation and fear.

/*** ***/

At wakeup Alex and John decided to check both their slaves. "We'll begin with Erika, to see if it has had a good night", John stated. So, they went to the German young man's cell. He was laying and crying on his mattress.

"I see the first night hasn't been easy," John declared as the young man raised his head to his guards.

"My arms hurt and the tube is painful," he said speaking slowly and searching for his words.

"You still have some erections," Alex asked, being concerned. The young man looked at her and took his time to make his mind.

"I had some... not now... I think," he said as if he was surprised himself.

"Can I have a look," she asked. Both nodded and she went between his legs and removed the lock and the tube, but the organ stayed limp. She began to stroke it lightly and looked at John who seemed to approve. The slave was uneasy. "Perhaps I had some before" he tried. However, Alex was now kissing the cock, and spit some saliva on it. As the blond boy looked at her, she explained:" It needs some lubricant for the foreskin to slide easily" she explained smiling largely. Then she threaded the thing into her mouth. John was amazed to see her doing and wondered how far she would go. It was obvious she was taking pleasure in doing it. The slave himself was surprised and he spread his legs to make it easy for her and stretched out onto his elbows. Alex noticed it and winked at him while her hands were massaging his balls. At first, he jumped in surprise and then let her work. Alex began to feel the stick become hot as it swelled with blood, but the process was slow. She continued her efforts. On his side, John was hard at seeing her doing this.

"He's becoming hard, but it's slow," she said stopping and turning to the former banker while stroking the still not hard sex.

"So you can put back the belt?" asked the American guard, enjoying the disappointed face of both slaves.

"Err, of course, I would have to do it before he's hard" stated Alex. Erik's face was priceless.

"It wouldn't be too much of Erika to get a blowjob" John suggested to the boy.

"Err... I suppose not" he tried.

"But you would like her to continue, wouldn't you," John asked.

"Yes," the slave admitted ashamedly.

"So, it will be the last blowjob you will ever get and after I want you to be Erika a perfectly obedient slave, that doesn't complain, but goes on her knees when guards enter her cell" John explained.

Alex was curious to feel the excitement through the organ and she was sure that being called Erika was a source of excitement for Erik.

"Yes, Master," said the slave without reflexion time for once. Alex took him in her mouth once again and licked the dick head.

"I'll let you play, Alex, I'm going to the next cell" John declared, as his excitement was becoming difficult to bear.

"Ok, John," Alex replied as she caressed the slave's dick. "You like it Erika?" she asked the slave who nodded yes.

"Is that a dick or a clitoris?" she asked again.

"Ich wünschte, es wäre eine Klitoris," he began to answer, but Alex pinched his balls.

"Kein Deutsch," she said. "No German" he replied, and Alex caressed his balls.

"No I or Ich, my, mein... this slave" she continued. "This slave wants clitoris" he replied.

"Good," she said and licked him. Then she looked at him and with a gourmand's face pushed the nearly erect penis into her mouth. "Ach... Ja...Yessss" he moaned.

Alex was proud of having him hard, and she made forward and back movements with her head to the tip of the dick rubbed against her palate and back of her mouth, while she caressed the underside with her tongue. The slave was moaning more loudly when she felt a jolt and stopped immediately. The slave still moaned in a mixture of pleasure and surprise. At first, he tried to use his hand but couldn't as his wrist's were still bound behind his back and then he weakly cummed, the sperm flowing out of his dick. He was disappointed Alex was able to make him have an orgasm. She licked his cum, and when there was none left, she went to kiss him. He let her, and he pushed her tongue into his mouth, sharing his own cum with her. He didn't dare to refuse and felt betrayed.

"It's a ruined orgasm, all you can get until you obey and please your master, Erika," she said, "and as a girl you'd better be used to cum taste" Erika's face was red, his sex half hard. Alex managed to thread the belt's tube around it. He groaned at the unpleasantness.

"Just those who have worn chastity belts can understand what this sound means" Alex explained before shutting the lock in an audible 'click'. She heard the slave moan.

"You like the lock being closed," she asked unbelievingly. He lowered his face. "I feel castrated." He said in a very low voice.

"You would like to be castrated for real?" she asked. Once again, he took his time to answer.

"No...," he said while clamping his thighs. She threaded her hand to his crotch and realised his penis was trying to get hard.

"You're a liar, Erika, you're hard at the idea of being castrated." She exclaimed.

"At the idea of being a girl," he said.

She looked at him quizzically.

"Do you think this slave's head can be ...Chirurgie... "he asked.

"A plastic surgery of the face?" she asked unbelievingly. He just nodded.

"Perhaps it may be possible, Erika, kneel, please," she asked. The boy uneasily tried.

"Work on kneeling with your arms tied," Alex said before leaving.

/*** ***/

When he entered Philipp's cell, John was pleased to find him kneeled, thighs spread, and his mitten hands on his back. The back was straight and the head bowed. Something attracted his attention.

"Well done, Philipp," John said. He felt a surge of pride in the slave who was making his best not to show it. The American bowed to look at the French slave breast and massed a hand on the little globe that was formed there. He rubbed on it and realized it was the beginning of a nipple. The slave let a moan escape. John could see Philipp was ashamed now.

"It's pleasurable?" the guard asked.

"It's mixed, Master. It's lightly aching, but pleasant when you play with it," the former guard answered.

As John looked the nipples and areolas were greater than they were, but not yet of the size of a female slave. John continued to play with the breast to be.

"Can I pinch it?" John asked.

"This slave preferred not if his word has to be heard... Hmmm..." Philipp explained and groaned as John pinched. The pain must have surprised the slave as he let his head angle toward the guard's thigh. As soon as he reached the clothes he reacted and straightened his neck. John put his hand in his hair and pressed the nipple while he pulled the slave head toward his thigh. He released his pressure and heard the slave groan again as his blood came back.