OSO - Karen Ch. 10 - Who's the Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're correct, you have no word to say. But I'm surprised at how feminine your behaviour is. Can we still call you Philipp? What is female for Philipp in French?"

"Philippine, Master" Philippe said, with a tear from the humiliation he felt.

"Philippine, I like it," John said. Philippe was ashamed to react like a woman even if he knew the hormone treatment Alex gave him was responsible for it. He didn't like being called Philippine and made his best not to show it to John. At the opposite the hand in his hair appeased him, it was the same for his cheek on John's thigh. Then he realized his nose was an inch from John's penis. John's whole hand was again playing with his nipples. At first, he was in a panic and felt how excited he was.

It was not the excitement he was used to. He felt his breast being firm and wondered if It was him that made John hard. He remembered the dildo and wondered if he would be able to do the same on the real thing. He rejected the idea. Then John's dick rubbed against his check, and he was watering. He knew it was an occasion to try, an occasion that perhaps would not happen too soon. He rubbed the guard's dick through his trousers. John seemed to understand, for his hand moved from his hair to his mouth and the guard pushed two fingers between the slave's lips. Philipp sucked on them.

"Humm... You know the punishment for biting a guard" half moaned, half said John. The French slave vacuumed the finger and nodded yes to reply to his Master. He didn't believe what he was about to do. If John asked he would say no, he would refuse.

John was uneasy at having Philipp this way but knew they would have to go through at one moment or another. He was about to ask Philipp once again and didn't. Philipp acknowledged once already and would be able to say no later if he couldn't bear it.

Philipp heard the zipper sound, He tried to use his hand to enlarge the path, but with the mitten they were useless. Then he saw John's massive cock. Larger than his own. Much larger than his own cock. Much larger than the clitoris his own was to become.

He licked the shaft. He felt the smell. It was not like the dildo. He first was sick at the smell. He was ashamed. He felt he was a bitch. His own cock tried to get hard in his small tube. He half groaned half moaned. His cock was unavailable and he needed one. He opened his mouth and swallowed the cut member. He had a cock for him now! He felt his own excitement grow. In the back of his head, a small voice was saying : "It's not yours, it's useless" but he didn't listen to it and sucked the dick like it was his own. He tongue worked it the way he asked the slaves to do it, as he appreciated when they did it. The excitement grew despite being locked in a chastity belt. 'I'm not a bitch,' he thought,' I'm a bitch in heat'. He knew that was what the training would make him feel: horny most of the time. But he couldn't fight it. He licked the underside of the dick when John's hand went to each side of the head. He was afraid. He knew the hands would let him, would drive him. John would fuck face him to his complete humiliation. At least he was the one acting. He thought about rebelling but knew it was useless. Then he thought about the moment John would cum. He would not be able to swallow!

He prayed John would ask him... They did not often ask the female slave of their choice. A slave has no choices to make he thought. Then John's hands gently removed the cock from his mouth. Philipp was happy John asked him his will.

"It seems you liked being ass fucked with the dildo, I would like to do it?" John asked.

It was not what Philipp wanted. A wave of shame distressed him. He would be so humiliated to be fucked in the ass, but he knew that he would get an orgasm. He couldn't see John anymore behind the curtains of tears. He just nodded.

"On all fours" John ordered. He complied.

"Please... "He began...

"I have some lube", John said as he began to smear Philipp's ass with it. The slave stressed as the guard began to finger his ass. He moaned in pleasure and let his inside bitch take control. He used his forearm to clean his eyes from the tears and saw the smiling Alex in the door opening.

He felt the head of John's dick at his closed entrance. He tightened his ass.

"Push said the guard" he obeyed and felt his hole being forced. They both groaned. Philipp felt some pain and protested when he felt he was open, and John's gland was in him. It took a few seconds before it felt good and he pushed back to impale himself on the meat stick with a groan of pleasure and let escape an "oui!" when John's balls bounced against his own. Alex laughed at the view of both men in such a position. Before John began to move, Philipp moved forward and slowed down before the tip of the cock slid out of him and then went backwards with force and both men moaned. John didn't move and let Philipp move on his own. Philipp was noisy encouraged John formed a sharp voice Alex didn't recognise. From both faces, she identified the moment John filled Philipp's intestines and the instant Philipp cummed. The small pool on the floor witnessed it.

"From now on, this is Philippine" John explained to Alex. Philipp felt bad. Bad for having being ass fucked by John, bad from being called Philippine, bad from have been caught by Alex, bad from having enjoyed it.

Alex let them recover and decided to lead Philipp to the shower. It was about halfway when the male slave broke the silence.

"Err, Mistress Alex... This slave..." Philipp began.

"Is becoming a slave, Philipp, or Philippine? Perhaps you feel bad, but you enjoyed it, didn't you?" Alex asked.

"Err, this slave did, Mistress," The former guard said.

"Take the pleasure, it is the slave reward. Don't be ashamed" Alex laughed.

"Thank you, Mistress", Philipp said. Then as she cuffed him to the upper bar and removed his chastity tube, he asked: "Will the chastity belt always be the same?" she looked at him quizzically.

"I mean, won't the tube be smaller?" he rephrased.

"Is that what you are wondering, or what you wish?" she asked.

"Oh no, I was just wondering, Mistress," he said as his member began to swell.

"You're a liar, Philippine" she replied, and she looked him in the eyes...

"Does it feel good to be locked tight?" Alex asked.

"Not at all, Mistress, but ..." be began.

"Finish, slave," she said.

"When sucking John, It felt like I had no more cock," he said.

"Like castrated," she said.

"Not castrated, like my only way of satisfaction was his penis rather than mine, because I felt I had no more. But I was excited." He explained.

"I will lock you in a smaller one!" Alex stated.

"Please, Mistress, If you do, could he fuck this slave often," Philipp asked without thinking.

"You know very well that it doesn't work that way... you know it very well" she said, and Philipp felt a sudden frustration.

/*** ***/

"Oh I see what's happening here!" laughed Raphael as he surprised Karen and Carmen. Each of the girls raised her head from between the legs of the other.

"This slave is sorry, Master" Karen sobbed.

"We weren't doing bad" Carmen protested.

"You weren't, slave, but you will be punished anyway," Raphael said.

"Please join us, Master" They both tried.

"Fair attempt, but its time for the pain session you both asked for, nothing more and nothing less" he explained as he tied their arms behind their backs. Both girls began to feel anxious at the thought of what they asked for. They looked into each other eyes and recognised their own fear.

"Please Master, can these slaves know if there is a collaring today" Carmen dared to ask.

"No there is none, you won't be displayed for all to see. You will perform together. I hope one will encourage the other. It will be a 2 hours session for both of you." Raphael said.

"Err master, I lack some points" Carmen protested.

"I know Carmen," the Italian guard cut in. Both girls looked at each other, very sorry they had no time to cum. They followed the guard to a pavement room. The inside was dark, they needed time to be able to see the horse. It was just two wooden planks coupled together with a sharp angle at the top. They knew they would have to ride it for two hours, the edge buried between the folds of their sex.

"Karen span the horse on that part, putting your foot on the footrests," Raphael asked. She looked and what he called footrests were several stacked boards the size of her foot. She feared he will remove some board to adjust the height of the horse.

"Yes, Master," and she complied, which was not easy due to the horse height and her tied arms.

She was uneasy, but the horse was an inch below her crotch. 'It won't last' she knew.

Raphael then stacked much more boards in front of her.

"Carmen, kneel on the footrests," he ordered. She needed his help but she quickly was in front of Karen kneeling over the horse. Then Raphael tied her ankles to her wrists.

"You see, the position is more difficult, so it's just 2 hours" Raphael explained.

Carmen was uneasy as moving was barely possible.

"Karen, I will move your footrest so you will be nearer one from the other, I want you two to be able to kiss on your mouths." He laughed.

When he was satisfied with the girl's distance. He took a kind of remote command and the horse rose.

"Do not move too much or you will lose your footrests" he laughed. The girls felt the wood against their thigh.

"It's just a pause" he warned. He passed at each girl's crotch to take care of the position of her lips. The horse rose again and made contact with Karens womanhood. She emitted a small sound and realised she would have to be on the tip of her feet. Then Carmen made a sound and was raised by the horse. Being on her knee it was much more difficult for her to raise herself and escape the edge pressure.

Karen was stamping on the stack of boards to keep her balance. From Carmen's face she saw the pain, she was in. 'How could we last for two hours' Karen thought. She looked around, but found no clocks on the walls. She looked at the Spanish slave and saw how she was straightening her thighs to relieve the pressure between her legs. Too soon her calves began to hurt, and she needed to put her ankles on the stack of boards. Before her sole reached the wooden surface, she felt the pressure in her nether regions. The pain was worse than she imagined, and she pushed the tip of her feet, groaning.

"I see you understood the principle," Raphael laughed. She had forgotten he was still there. He slapped her cheek. Karen released her muscles in surprise and protested at the pain that erupted in her sex. The Italian guard left as the British slave straightened her legs once again to escape the pain.

Her muscles were tired already and she quickly needed to relax. She tried to lower herself, and discovered that this intermediate position was more difficult to maintain than being on the tip of her toes.

"Sit ... slow...ly" Carmen tried to say. She was already near agony Karen bet. She fought the advice and gradually transferred her weight from her feet to her crotch. She straightened and left the pain near her perineum.

"Try ...to... keep... that... posi...tion" Carmen blew.

"Painful" Karen quickly spewed.

"Pain... ses...sion" Carmen just said.

"God!" Karen replied.

"Bend... for...ward" the Spanish girl proposed. Karen obeyed and she felt the wooden horse open her sex and spread her lips to crush the more sensitives areas but relieve her perineum. She bent up to when her clitoris touched the edge. She looked at Carmen to see her mouth was only an inch from her, she forced forward and winced as the horse slowly mashed her clitoris. The slaves kissed quickly before Karen pushed on her toes and Carmen on her thighs to rest their crotches.

Karen looked at Carmen. Her thighs were so tensed, they must hurt she thought, as her calves did.

"Sit... a...gain" Carmen sobbed. Karen sat and relaxed her calves to find the pain again in her perineum. Carmen's knees were off the boards. Quickly the pain became unbearable

"forward" Karen asked and both girls bent toward each other. This time Karen's clitoris was swelled and when it was squeezed onto the wood she felt a mixture of pain and pleasure. She just pushed on her toes to rub it, and the kiss was longer than the first time. Before they stood up again.

"feels... good...?" Carmen tried to ask. Karen was shocked at first but understood what Carmen asked and nodded.

"Sit..." Carmen proposed. "forward," Karen asked a little later and the three-time procedure continued on. Karen discovered the mixture of pain and pleasure. What appeared to her was her calves exhaustion, and she felt she had more and more difficulties to maintain the standing position, and the pain in her calves made the pain in her crotch more bearable. What was evident also was her arousal, she was wet she felt at each cycle, her clitoris was more sensitive, and its flattening was less and less painful, and they spent more and more time kissing onto the wooden horse.

Karen also realised Carmen was covered with sweat, it took her time to understand she was sweaty also.

The door opened, and some light entered the room. Karen looked but was blinded.

"Things seem to be going well to see how you are lubricating that beam" Konstantin's voice declared.

Karen felt a surge of shame.

"It's halftime, girls, I see your excitement, you will need sex to finish, I will help you," The Russian guard said.

He went to Karen and massaged her breast. She moaned, then winced when he closed a nipple clip. He tightened a chain that he clipped on Carmen's breast when they were kissing. They tried to stand but made the chain taunt and both groaned in pain.

"You were phasing, now you should shift not to make the chain too taunt" He explained. Quickly the girl's rhythm was modified, and he put another chain on their other breast.

"You are beautiful, continue on," he said before leaving.

Karen hated the guard for what he did, but she felt a rush of excitement, and despite the pain, she felt she needed to continue to move to stimulate her clitoris. She had read a lot about the mixture of pain and pleasure. She already had been through a lesson when she been spanked after she tried to escape. This was another. The pain in her breast was feeling good she thought and she began to change her movement to make the chain taut. Was it her, or Carmen, or both. It took some time before they were phasing again and kissing at each cycle. They groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She couldn't believe, but she was not far from an orgasm!

She wanted to accelerate, but was Carmen able to do it? She tried but the Spanish girl seemed unable to follow. None of them was able to speak anymore. Karen, then pushed alternatively on each foot as her clitoris was trapped between her hipbone and the horse. She managed to increase the rubbing and to get some stimulation from her breast's clips.

Carmen appreciated also, she was moving her head from right to left.

Karen's orgasm struck her, and she straightened her legs while shooting in pleasure. But her movement was too violent, and her feet lost the footrest. She fell on the horse and yelled at the intense pain.

She had to find the footrests quickly, and searched them with her legs up to when she felt the stacks of boards being hustled by her feet!

"Calm... down..." tried Carmen, but Karen was in panic. The pain was over melting and without footrests, she felt unable to control the pain. She continued on with her disrupted movements, up to when the pain in her breast and Carmen's scream awoke her. She just had shot Carmen's kneerests!

She then thought of Raphael's admonitions. She began to cry, the pain was unbearable if they were not able to control it. They would have to stop before reaching the time limit. All of this would be done for nothing.

"keep... on..." Carmen was repeating. Her eyes were closed.

"keep on" Karen bellowed. Carmen opened her eyes.

"Sit..." she blew. "Sit" Karen repeated.

"Forward..." Carmen said while bending with a doubtful balance.

"Forward" Karen repeated, and the intense pain migrated into her aching crotch as she bent toward Carmen. The girl kissed a salted kiss.

"Sit..." Carmen initiated a new cycle of pain and tears.

It seemed ages for both girls when Konstantin and Raphael came and lift them up from the horse.

"It's time to massage each other crotches, slaves." Raphael laughed.

"But get to your room before" Konstantin added while untying them and giving them the lotion.

The guard helped them to walk up to Karen's room.

"I'm sorry," said Karen, looking into Carmen's eyes.

"You helped me!" Carmen said kissing the British girl.

"It's you, you imposed the rhythm, and the kiss, and... all I've done is to make the stack collapse." Karen apologised.

"You were there, I wasn't alone," Carmen said and pushed her finger on Karen's lips. Then she began to apply the lotion on Karen's achy areas.

/*** ***/

Jim was surprised when he saw the video recording that was missing. This video mirror backup was available. He just had to ask the company that managed their information system to retrieve it for him and he would know who killed the girls!

In the meantime, he looked again at the engagements OSO had with their partners. He wasn't able to say what, but something seemed odd to him. Some were signed by him and others bore both Frank's and Karen's signatures. 'It Friday, Jim thought, I will take a decision after studying that this weekend'.

He was wrecked and left the office to get a restful night.

/*** ***/

Not far from the OSO headquarters, Melissa was about to leave the house she was hosted into. She had seen a car parked almost all the day long in front of the house with two women in it. She thought it was the journalists that were investigating about her new Master, but as she was opening the door, she was surprised by her Master's wife.

"Where are you going my kitchen slave?" she asked.

"I'm putting the waste bin outside, Mistress," the black slave answered.