OSO - Karen Ch. 11 - Another Killer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to move slowly as she growled. Nevertheless, little by little the pain evaporated.

"I love that when pain moans change into pleasure moans," Raphael said. It was not the case yet, but Karen was at the point when pain and pleasure are mixed.

'Was he the killer he could have killed me' she thought as his dick shook her bowels before the Italian brought her to an orgasm.

/*** ***/

In London, Dolores just parked her Diavel near Saint Pancras and walked toward the deposit. Her leather hi-heeled boots hit the floor of the station. She looked at the departure panel and saw Three Bridges, Bruxelles Midi, Sheffield... She decided she would buy a single ticket in case she would have to leave the town in a hurry. 'Manneken pis, I will see you tomorrow evening' she thought. She went to the deposit, opened the case, the money was there, she took a wad, and locked the case somewhere else in the deposit.

/*** ***/

It was late that Sunday when Jim decided to look at the videos in the package. There were only two DVD's. He took the information that he had and chose to look at the first girl recording. He positioned the cursor at the time and saw the girl in her cell. Someone entered. It was difficult to say who it was. The guy was standing at the opening of the cell. Jim half laughed at the funny way he asked for a blowjob. The girl did not find it funny either, but obeyed, she crawled to him and opened his zip. It wasn't clear, but Jim supposed the killer used a needle and bit the girl in the neck as he took her head, she jumped and protested. But quickly she became ill. The man kneeled near the dying slave and wiped off her mouth. He then stood up and turned around. 'Oh my god' Jim thought as he recognized the killer. He stopped and took the other DVD to ensure the same person killed both girls. He saw the same performance once again. He thought of Karen. It was so easy, so quick.

"She is in danger," he thought.

"He must have accomplices," Jim told himself. Thinking about the document he read all day long, he thought again, and looked through the whole set of papers, knowing what he was looking for now.

/*** ***/

That Monday had been usual and Frantz went to the auditorium about one hour before Igor Paulson's speech, dressed as a plumber.

"Please, do not enter," the guard said.

"I'm the plumber, there is a leak in one of the men's restrooms, I've been told to fix it" Frantz explained.

"If you have no entry card, you can't enter," the guard replied.

"As you wish, but I will charge for nothing. The party wanted it fixed before the speech" Frantz declared. "You'll be responsible".

"Err, how much time do you need?" The guard asked.

"It depends, but usually half an hour is the most it can take" the fake plumber lied.

"Ok, enter but be as fast as you can." The guard decided.

Frantz entered and went to the women's restroom. He took the suitcase that was stored under his bed a day before. Then went in the main hall and opened a door on the side he spotted the Saturday before. He then entered a room under the hall seats. There was a hole here in the inclined roof, from which the stage could be seen. He opened the case and began to assemble the rifle. Once he finished he covered the rifle and case laying on the floor with a dark blanket.

A few minutes later Frantz went out of that room. He was about to enter the women's restroom when a guard stopped him.

"You are the plumber? You must leave quickly now" the guard said.

"I am, I just need to check the women's restroom and will leave" Frantz answered and entered the women's restroom.

He went in the second stall from the left and locked it. It was small, but he managed to disrobe. He took the bag at the top and got Ann's clothes and a small mirror.

"Is the plumber here?" The guard asked a few minutes later.

"He left a few minutes ago, he said it was all right," Ann said exiting the stall and fixing the party badge below her shoulder.

"Err... I was looking for him. Sorry to disturb, Madam" the guard said as Ann went to the mirror to finish her makeup. She was happy the orange eyeshadow highlighted her blue eyes and matched the colour of her long dress.

Then she left and looked while people were settling into the room. A security team inspected the space below the seat but just to ensure no one was hidden there. All was going well from here. Then the lights faded. The first orator went on the stage. Ann left the room and went back to the restroom. It took a few minutes before Dolores exited from here in her black leather jumpsuit. She silently moved in the shadow and entered the technical room below the seats.

She took the rifle and looked at the orator. He stopped and waited while the people were applauding. He left and went to sit down. Then Igor Paulson went to the microphone. Dolores felt her arousal rising. She had a date with Igor Paulson. She felt her saliva in her mouth. Would she shoot him now? No, not yet. She had let her arousal rise higher. She liked that kind of foreplay. He was in her firing line. Just a small movement from her finger and he would fall dead. Then she was reminded of the contract: She had to wound him only. It would cut out most of her pleasure. He began to speak. She aimed at his right shoulder and pulled the trigger.

"That's the kind of penetration I like," she thought. On the stage, Igor Paulson's blood splashed all around him.

"I love the red ejaculation, despite whose, cum it is" Dolores laughed while hiding the rifle under the blanket and running toward the door. She heard the panic in the upper room. She slowly opened the door and mixed with people running out. She stopped at the women's restroom.

"Don't stay here, you're to leave, now!" a guard ordered. She could just grab the clothes bag. She wouldn't have time to become Anne anymore, so she decided to leave as Dolores. In the Auditorium, most of the people had left, and Dolores was anxious she would be recognized. Her black leather jumpsuit was perfect to hide in the dark, but Anne's orange dress would have fit in this instance. She walked quickly to leave as fast as possible and not attract too much attention. It worked she was in the street. Of course, Dolores' Diavel was not there, as she came in as Frantz and she wouldn't risk taking his lorry. She walked along the street.

"Dolores, caution" a voice called. She turned around to see who had recognized her. It was Penelope. Dolores did not understand what she was trying to alert her from.

Then she was grabbed from behind and pulled back. She looked back and saw several men dressed in black in a black van. They were taking her from the street. She did not understand at first.

"We decided it would be cheaper not to get our money back," one of the men said. Dolores tried to fight back but she was out-numbered. She felt something press into her forearm. Then she saw a needle that was unable to spike the leather.

"It's by chance I wore the jumpsuit instead of Anne's dress," she thought until she felt the bite of the needle in her neck. She quickly felt dizzy and eventually lost consciousness.

Penelope took her notepad and let out a frustrated moan. She wrote, "D was at the Auditorium when Igor Paulson was murdered and seemed to have been kidnapped by a black van without plates"

"pshh... Igor Paulson is alive the killer missed his attack... pshh" Penelope's walky-talky proclaimed.

"pshh... To all, prepare ambulance arrival!" it added.

12