Ostnordia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three other soldiers stood by the back of a large truck, only a few steps away. The Captain said, "Get them in the truck. Hurry up! Load everything and go, before he gets here!"

The men helped me and my girls into the back, then carried boxes and bags of items from the troop carrier to the back of the truck, two men to a box or bag. From their grunting and groaning, I could tell a lot of it was very heavy, but the packages weren't large.

In the distance, we saw a white limousine approaching. She screamed; "NO! MOTH! ER! FUCK! ER!" She kicked the carrier's track repeatedly and hurt her foot. "AAAGGHH! OWWW! FUCK! FUCK!"

Two men were carrying another heavy box as the limousine pulled up. She shouted, "Ten-hut!" The soldiers dropped the box, and I saw gold coins scatter as the box hit the ground!

A white-haired man wearing a nice suit climbed out of the limo. He looked remarkably fit, for around 60. Since she was so upset about seeing him, I thought he must be very dangerous.

He quickly walked over to her, with a big smile on his face. "Sweetie! I'm so very happy to see you! I can't wait to hug my little Lammykins again! I love you so much! Give Gramps a kiss!" He held out his arms.

As we heard the word "Lammykins", all six soldiers snorted, obviously trying to stifle their laughter.

Her face was five shades of red, as she kissed him on the cheek and gently refused the hug.

His expression changed from happy to disappointed. He asked, "Aren't you going to introduce me, Lammykins?

"Prisoners, this is VP of Operations, and my grandfather, Klaus Von Feldenheimer."

"And what are their names, Vireena?"

I wondered why I had never asked her name. I mused; "The dominant and scary mercenary Captain Vireena Von Feldenheimer, AKA Lammykins." I tried but couldn't fully stop a chuckle.

She grabbed my hair roughly. "Well, tell him!"

"Olla Garrensen, and my daughters are Elsie and Lena."

Klaus pointed to the gold on the ground. "I see you made it to the bank before they got there! Excellent! Excellent, indeed!" He kissed her cheek, making her blush again.

He said, "I have news about the position you wanted. They denied promoting you Major, so I'm transferring you to the business side of the company, effective tomorrow morning. You'll be our new Director of Slave Marketing. I'll be your boss!"

She grimaced and looked like she had just swallowed a bug.

"Your office is beautiful! It's right across the hall from my assistant. I even got you an apartment next to mine! We can see each other all the time, Lammykins!"

She pulled her hair with both hands, looked at the ground, and screamed again; "AAAAGGGHHHH!"

The old man looked at her. "Is everything all right?"

She gritted her teeth a moment. "I think I have a rock in my boot. I'll be ok."

When he climbed back into the car, Vireena kicked the metal track again, very hard.

At their headquarters we had a great meal. There was freshly made bread, roast beef, chicken and vegetable soup, sausage and sauerkraut, ice cream! We hadn't eaten so well in a month!

After stuffing ourselves for the second time of the day, Vireena and two soldiers led us to the 9th floor, and Klaus' office.

"Lammykins" asked "Gramps", "So what should I do with the prisoners?"

He said, "That's your job now. Any you caught before 6am are yours, after that, they go on the company's inventory. Figure something out, until you can sell them."

As he was about to walk out, he asked; "How much for the two little ones, they're kind of cute."

I seethed with rage. He wanted to BUY MY CHILDREN!

Vireena suggested, "A quarter of the gold?"

He laughed loudly. "How about two percent? That's probably half a million."

"Eight percent?"

"Four, final offer."

"Deal!" They shook hands.

"Be a sweet Lammykins for me and drop them off at my place on your way home." He handed her two keyrings. "Yours is 1803, and I'm in 1805."

She bit her tongue for several seconds. "Ok. See you tomorrow."

"See you then, sweetie!"

One of the men chuckled as we walked to the elevator. She slapped the back of his head, asking; "Is there something funny, Anders?"

"No, Ma'am! Never, Ma'am!"

I suppressed a chuckle of my own.

As we walked in Klaus' apartment, Vireena tossed a pack of cigarettes on the table. She picked up the TV remote and flipped through the channels, stopping on some gay porn.

She handed Elsie a bottle of red wine from a shelf, saying; "There's a corkscrew in the kitchen. If you have glasses of wine and smoke cigarettes as he comes in, he'll love you forever. Leave the TV alone, until he sees it."

She pointed out the door lock to the girls. "If you want to leave and he's not with you, good luck. There's a ten-digit code before you can open it. If there's a real emergency, put in 999 a bunch of times, and a guard will come open it. But if it's a false alarm, you can bet he won't be happy."

As we left, the girls waved; "Bye, mama! We love you!"

I had a tear at the corner of my eye, as I called to them from down the hall; "I love you too! Momma loves you!"

Vireena rolled her eyes and sat on the couch in her living room. "They're five meters away. It's not like it's Mars, or anything."

She offered me a cigarette as she put one between her lips. I hadn't smoked since I got pregnant the first time, but I thought it might calm my nerves. I coughed with the first few puffs, then started to remember why I used to like smoking.

I was curious. "So, does he really like gay porn and smoking?"

She laughed loudly, "He hates them! He'll go nuts!"

"Does he hate drinking too?"

"Nope. He loves wine. That's why he paid ten thousand for that bottle." She smiled as I laughed.

We relaxed awhile, finishing our cigarettes. I began to think about the future. "Are you going to throw me in jail or something, then sell me?"

Vireena answered, "The stingy bastard would never let me have a dog or cat when I was a kid, so you're my pet now. I'll treat you well if you keep using that wonderful mouth on me."

"Thank you."

"So you know, I always sleep nude."

"Sometimes I do too."

"And I want my pet to sleep with her face between my legs until I forget about her LITERALLY, ACTUALLY, giving me POTTY MOUTH!"

I worked hard to suppress major laughter.

"CHOLERA! How could you? Get your face down there and pay for your mistake, pet!"

I was happy and angry at the same time. I was glad I could make her as happy as she made me earlier, but I hated that I was touching a woman as I did it. I was giving oral sex to the one who enslaved me and my children! The best sex I'd had with a man wasn't half as good, but touching her pussy made my stomach turn. I loved and despised her at the same time. My mind was a mess.

I woke up in the middle of the night. She was snoring heavily. I saw her pistol sitting on the desk only three steps away, and the keys were next to it. I could kill her, take the keys, and rescue my girls. I debated in my head. Elsie had a bad ankle, and all three of us were still weak from lack of food. I made my decision. I'd try it the next week.

In the morning, she 69'd with me until both of us came at nearly the same time. She made me feel so good that I forgot I hated her for a little while. She took me to work with her and passed "Gramps" his extra keys. She had me sit under her desk and lick her as she ate her lunch. She stopped at the armory on the way home and turned in her gun. The fearsome mercenary became an office worker, and I'd missed my chance to escape.

Klaus sold my daughter Elsie to the company after a year, and she became the official office sex slave. She sucked off or screwed any of the men who worked on the 9th floor. Instead of her sleeping on a cot in the storage room as usual, on the weekends one of the managers would bring her home and share her with his sons. Once I told her I was very sorry about what had happened to her. She said her life was great. Instead of being frustrated half the time while dating a boyfriend, she was lucky enough to have thirty.

Lena did whatever "Gramps" wanted. She kept reassuring me that he was good to her, but seeing her with a man over triple her age disgusted me every time. They were happy enough to have a baby girl the month she turned 21, and a son the next year.

I was Vireena's pet until I learned to mostly love her. For our three-month anniversary together, she bought us a handsome eighteen-year-old boy. We treated Sven like our son, other than letting him join in when we had sex. I'd had my tubes tied over a decade before, but Vireena and our 'son' had a daughter. Our baby was two months old when Vireena tore up my slave papers, cancelled my slave registration, and married me. I was a citizen again instead of a slave, but I didn't want to leave anymore.

My girls and I endured and became parts of twisted but mostly happy families.

-

12