All Comments on 'Other Men'

by twomalelovers

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

How sad that some one boasts and writes about dehumanizing another human being and finds it erotic.

malizlatomalizlatoabout 12 years ago
come on

come on John...man up and divorce despicable bitch...or just leave...there are better looking women all over the place

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Terrible

Really really dislike all of your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not cool

yuck, this is the worst story I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

first wtf? second try picking the right genre there wasnt anything mature in this story age or any other way. above all else seek help if this shit turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

being a cuckold myself i really relate to the humilation and denial aspect of your story.I was cuckolded by 2 wifes and a gf and often was denied. Having clean-up duties was my favorite thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF

Any man or woman that would treat another human being in this manor is a sick individual. I wish there was such a thng as a half star, but then that is more than this deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Response

Moved to the total denial of husband too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Got me hard

Blunt but worked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

a time for john to have an ex-wife, leave and go...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
J... P.... C...

JUST PLAIN CRAP ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick - but hot

Revolting story - that really turned me on!!!

I've had to come back to read it again. Would be great to read some more of this. Sick, but hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So very hot

Loved it a great piece of work. More please.

JoseAFIJoseAFIover 11 years ago
I loved it …

I love these stories where these so-called"men" get their manhood destroyed! X-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Typical man-hating effort.

Boring - hope the bitch gets HIV and dies quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking slut

Only a fucking bitch would do that to a man. Maybe the next time she goes to Tom's house he has all his friends there and they gang fuck the bitch at the same time, in her mouth, cunt, and up her ass.

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47about 10 years ago
Good Story

Why Does everyone that hates these type stories make such dumb comments, really you don't have to read them. If you do read them then vote your choice, then keep your dumb ass comments to your self. Or at least put your name on comment.

This is a Very Good cuck story. I gave it a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
really enjoyed it

I loved it. You did a great job of portraying the cuckold fantasy so don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what a miserable selfish bitch

So rather than tell her husband what she was looking for and discussing it she goes out and find a big cock bully to not only turn her into a whore but to violate and bully her husband.

Just as well get a divorce as there is no love there at all

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Dude sticks his forcefully into your mouth, just show him the reality of what the human incisor can do with roughly 195-pounds ²inch force along a sharp, cutting surface. The next time he sees his cock, it will be in a jar of formaldehyde labeled Exhibit-A in Dickless' criminal trial for the multiple felonies he committed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This started off interesting enough, and could have been more erotic in my opinion had her affair continued to inflame her marital sex life... but when it took a turn toward the truly sadistic my dick went limp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think the husband should find a way to get back on the selfish cunt who is his wife and the ideal revenge would be to castrate the wife's lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous