All Comments on 'Other Men's Wives'

by KingsCastle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Powerful!

Definitely enjoyed your story! I love how your power comes through in enjoying sexually pleasing another man;s wife.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More please

Great story. Would love to see the character seduce more wives, preferably Asian, or lead this one further into sluthood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Knocked up?

So did she get knocked up, too?

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Asian Wives fuck to be bred....

This story is very truthful about most Asian wives. They don't look at sex as enjoyment or entertainment. They have an underlying need to have a baby when they are fucked, so they usually seek that seed in their belly to make it grow. It is a part of their social system that does not have much of a social security system like ours where the more babies they have the better they are in their older golden years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
for don

How many Asian women do you know? Many urban woman in India now work full time and are reluctant to have more than one child. Even non-working women wont have more than two. There are many from poor families who have large families but then these are mostly illiterate or semi literate. Such women would have many babies even in the USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing!

God I love his attitude and the description of the scene, her body makes it all so wonderfully clear. Very, very intense.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 11 years ago
loved it

wish you would do this to me and my wife

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT A WIMPY CUCK

and his main concern, a stranger might, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
****+ (4.4/5 = 88%). Short & sweet. Erotic. Realistic. This is a sex story & a love story 2-in-1...

Ir is possible to love one's own wife too much... to worship her body... to be proud (& borderline ectatic) when other men admire her, ogle her, make passes @ her. The problem is that beutiful women are asked out time after time & they eventually get tired of saying "thank you but no thank you". Andy feels he is not good enough for his wife, & has decided to invite his best buddy into his marriage. That's a solution with three winners & no losers!

* * *

Years ago i missed an almost perfect-storm opportunity to share my gorgeous wife with my best buddy. The idea was very appealing but I chickened out; sucks to be me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous