Other Needs

Story Info
Astrid cheats with Snotlout. They both like it rough.
9.1k words
4.6
2.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story uses the version of these characters from How to Train Your Dragon 2, where both are 20 years old (source: How to Train Your Dragon wiki and my own memories from watching the movie), so they are both legal adults here.

Snotlout would be on his way by now.

Astrid felt all the usual things: her increased heartbeat, the intermittent nervous shaking, her irregular, shallow breathing. Good. That meant it was still exciting. It was rapidly approaching midday, when the sun was lower in the sky, hidden by encroaching clouds. This was their designated meeting time, or some such approximation of it, as Vikings did not keep strict track of such things.

She and her friend Hiccup had been dating for a little over a year and had known each other for several before that. With Snotlout on the other hand, despite knowing him for roughly the same amount of time, she had been meeting him like this for only a few weeks. She had not wanted to do it at first, to betray the man she had recently become engaged to, but in the end it was a matter of certain needs of hers not being met. And Snotlout had been more than willing to attend to those needs. The guilt came and went, but most days she was able to suppress it, rationalizing her actions and being especially careful that Hiccup didn't find out. After all, she still loved him dearly, so her heart was not unfaithful, and if he never found out, she would never hurt him...right?

It was just that after becoming chief, Hiccup barely had time for anyone, let alone her, and she understood and respected that, truly. He was a good man and he was doing good and important work. But in the meantime...

...She needed more. More than he could provide her. And that's where Snotlout came in.

Astrid sat there, on a large sofa in the middle of the room, shifting uncomfortably within her clothing, staring at the door. Now that it was warm out she had done away with many of her thick, heavy furs in favor of mostly thin, breathable fabrics. She wore her usual attire: a tight red sleeveless shirt, a short leather skirt decorated with small silver skulls and studded spikes, tight blue leggings and short, brown leather boots. She also wore some heavy black eyeliner to accentuate her lashes and a subtle pink lipstick for character. Her discomfort stemmed not from her attire, but from what was she was getting ready to do.

A large fur rug spread over the wooden floor and rested at her feet, and a small fire sputtered and licked the air in a bronze fireplace along the far wall. Her home was a cozy, modestly sized cabin with a few rooms and fewer pieces of furniture, and it was as good a place as any to have an affair. Comfortable enough, at least.

She was never fully ready for it, and she never wanted to be. To be ready would be boring. She waited for what felt like way longer than it was, inspecting the dirt under her nails and tapping her feet idly. She blew a puff of air out from her lips and turned her head upwards to stare at the ceiling for a while.

Finally, there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" She asked trepidatiously.

"Who do you think it is?" Came the immediately recognizable response. His voice was gruff, yet youthful. Astrid thought that it sounded a little like someone who had never stopped going through puberty. She laughed quietly to herself.

"Took you long enough to get here," She teased, getting up to let him in.

"Yeah, well, I would've gotten here sooner but my giant boner kept getting in the way." Snotlout joked. He was nothing if not charismatic.

"Gross," She said, opening the door.

"You won't be saying that in a few minutes," He said, grinning on her doorstep. Once he stepped inside, she closed the door quickly behind him. Standing in the relative darkness of her house, the dwindling light of the outside world casting long shadows along her floor, he trained his eyes on her. There was a moment's pause while she looked back at him, unsure how exactly to proceed.

"What should I do first?" He asked. She could always rely on Snotlout getting straight to the point. If she didn't know how to broach a subject he certainly would with his general lack of caring.

Astrid let a small, heavy breath escape her lips. "I want you to pin me against the wall so fast and so hard—"

Snotlout didn't bother letting her finish, since he had already gotten all the permission he needed. Taking care not to hit her head, he slammed her into the wall with enough force to shake the various paintings and family portraits hung around her house. Their faces pushed firmly against one another, Astrid shoving her tongue down Snotlout's throat and him returning the favor. She let out a low moan and pushed her breasts and torso against him, clutching the back of his head with her delicate hands and plunging her fingers into his thick hair, scraping against his scalp. She gasped into his mouth when she felt a huge bulge pressing into her stomach. He hadn't been joking about that part, it seemed.

"Thor, we haven't even done anything yet and you're already so fucking hard," She said, genuinely surprised.

Snotlout pressed his thick, sizable hands against her breasts and pushed them back against her chest and against each other, kneading them thoroughly and thumbing her nipples. As she moaned he pressed his fingertips into the soft flesh that surrounded them.

"Well you have to be prepared for a woman of your caliber, right?" He asked. "Can't walk in the door flaccid."

"Apparently not," Astrid conceded, running her hand over the solid outline of his dick through his leather pants. He groaned and picked up her legs, holding her by her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist in response, diving in even more passionately to his kiss. He put her down for a moment to lift her tight, red, sleeveless shirt up and over her head, tossing it aside so he could slip his hands into her bra and feel her soft tits unfiltered.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," She breathed. "I want you to do that right now." She was feeling bold today. Adventurous. She wanted a challenge, and what she was asking for would certainly be that.

He gave her a sly smirk. "Yeah, well what about what I want? What'll you do for me in return?"

"I can suck you off," She offered casually. "I'll even let you cum in my mouth."

"Tempting, but not good enough," He responded. "Tell you what, you let me fuck your mouth, then I'll fuck you in the ass."

Astrid had never had her face fucked before. She had done deepthroating where she was in control, having done it a few times before with her fiancé, and she had even gagged on purpose, but this would be a new experience. If she did do something like this with Hiccup, she could be sure that he would be sweet, gentle and loving. But Snotlout was not Hiccup. Truthfully though, that was a prospect that was not entirely unwelcome. As a Viking by blood, she had never feared pain or discomfort, or new experiences. And if it was something that Snotlout could come up with, it was something she could handle.

"Sounds intense," She said. "Well, just tell me what to do."

"Well first, you get on your hands and knees," He said. "Then you open your mouth. Then you let me handle the rest. Easy!"

"...Only it won't be easy, will it?" She asked knowingly.

He flashed her a wicked grin. "It'll be easy for me. But then again, would you want it to be?"

"Heh...no," She answered truthfully. "Can we do it on my rug though at least? If I'm gonna be on my knees I'd like some sort of cushioning." He nodded and followed her over to her sofa.

Astrid knelt down on her remarkably soft, hairy rug, then put her hands out to support her upper body. She was still mostly clothed, down to her bare torso and a pale white bra but still clad in her skirt, pants and boots. Her whole body shook, more and more insistently than it had been before he arrived. She opened her mouth wide, letting her tongue hang out, and looked up at him with an innocent expression that belied the deviance and depravity that Snotlout knew her for.

"Oh man, I am gonna fuck your head so hard..."

"So hard that what?" She teased.

"So hard that...so hard that...you won't remember who I am," He settled on after thinking about it a moment.

"Gosh, and what a complete tragedy that would be," She shot back, a look of playful contempt on her face.

He laughed. "I'll make you regret saying that."

"I'm looking forward to it," She said, draping her tongue down over her lip as far as it would go and narrowing her eyes haughtily.

As Snotlout worked clumsily and impatiently to remove his massive leather belt, pants and boots—which was even more difficult and awkward due to his large, cumbersome erection—he found himself less confident on the inside. Astrid's mouth and throat were holy places to be sure, capable of bringing a mortal man to his knees, a pleasure befitting the fallen warriors of Valhalla. And here he was about to use them as callously and haphazardly as his hand on a Saturday night. Well, he figured, if anyone could tame them, it would certainly be him.

"Well?" She asked impatiently. "I'm waiting."

He finally freed his rather long, girthy cock from his trousers, kicking the heap of crumpled linen off his foot. He pressed the tip up against her lips, prompting her tongue back in her mouth. He would go slow for a time, he decided. A pleasure like this had to be earned, he couldn't just jam it all the way in, not all at once, and he didn't feel comfortable doing so anyway, unless she personally requested it. Not that he had any intention of taking it easy on her. For now he tapped the foreskin cloaked head of his penis against her cheek.

She eyed it anxiously, wondering how long he would tease her before getting things underway. He traced it tantalizingly around the thin curves of her lips, and every so often she would dart her tongue out and get a taste of his fine smelling glans, peeking out just beyond his hood of skin. She could tell he'd bathed before coming here. Eventually, Snotlout laid his heavy shaft atop her tongue, sitting on the threshold to warm, sloppy delights.

"I'm gonna go slow at first, okay?" He briefed. "If you want me to stop at any point, just tap me more than once on the leg. More than once so I know it's on purpose."

She nodded.

"Alright then."

Down on all fours on the floor of her house, Astrid received his cock. It went in slowly, and she felt his firm hand come to rest atop her head. She looked up at his grinning, anxious face and wondered how she'd gotten here. It wasn't too long ago that she'd thought that Snotlout was an obnoxious, repulsive slob true to his name, a time when she loathed the thought of even kissing him. And now...well this was a step beyond kissing, wasn't it? She put her hands on his legs and fought against gravity for a few moments before dropping them back down. So far it was not much different from any old blowjob except for the fact that she had no idea what was coming next. She had no say in the speed or the depth of it, or the timing of his thrusts; she was completely at someone else's mercy, subject to their own whims and desires, and she couldn't even raise an objection with her mouth full—of course he had told her how to get him to stop and she had no doubt that he would, but up until that point she was his. She felt a rush of adrenaline surge up through her body.

Snotlout groaned softly and let his eyelids drift south. He probed the knots and coils of her hair with his fingers as he caressed her scalp. He thrusted with his hips, pushing through her pursed, enveloping lips time and time again. Astrid kept her lips tightly pressed together purposefully around his circumference, thinking of all the times she'd done the same when going down on her fiancé. And whatever control she had she would utilize, playfully defying him. She looked up at his pained face, then straight ahead at his crotch, which alternately took up more and less of her field of vision as it moved, and smiled.

His hand slid to the back of her head as he went, feeling his shaft slide against her tongue. Snotlout looked at the soft, round features of her face and put serious consideration into just what a lucky man he was. Astrid Hofferson had beautiful long blond hair that was kept constrained and tidy by one long braid that usually fell down over her chest and a forehead of messy bangs that defied her need to be orderly and cutely fell over her eyes. And those eyes. He groaned again after she'd flicked her tongue up to lap at the underside of his length. They were bright blue and sparkling; kind and full of wicked mischief all at the same time, and right now they showed all of that knowing, evil intent. He shook his head, chuckling to himself. He was not small, where it counted, and by the end of their meeting he fully intended to have all of that inside her. Not that she would want anything less.

"So is it okay if I go deeper now?" He asked, pulling out, his hands on either side of her hairline. "You ready for that yet?"

"Go for it," She replied. "Though, if you're gonna do that now, at least take your shirt off; give me something to look at."

So he removed his thick fur cowl and tossed it on the couch, doing the same for his teal blue tunic, afterwards standing fully naked and erect before her, his foreskin retracted, a thin sheen of saliva covering his glans and the few inches below it. He was fit, with thick arms like steins of mead and a broad, barrel-like chest. He was not entirely lean, with some roundness to his form, but there was undeniably muscle and strength there, under his stomach and in his arms.

Astrid blushed silently, her eyes fixed on him, looking up and down his body, ever so slightly biting the corner of her lip. She had never found him attractive before, but these meetings had allowed her to see him in a different light.

"Glad you got a fire going on in here, otherwise I'd be fucking cold," He noted, glancing at the fireplace and laughing at his own situation.

Snotlout grabbed her head with both hands and shoved his cock inside. Sighing, he made powerful, forceful thrusts, surging forward a little more every time. It wasn't long before Astrid felt his oblong head passing into her throat. She gagged hard, the reflex taking over in response to his dry, blunt shape. He didn't stop, nor did she signal him to do so, and so he drew back and plunged forward again. It was a little easier this time, but the initial tears spawned by his first entry beaded from her eyes and began to slowly run down her cheeks. The wet sound of his penetration made her nipples and clitoris stiffen and set her pussy running slick.

Snotlout moaned and tilted his head back, eyes closed blissfully. "Holy shit, your throat is amazing."

Not wanting her to get used to the intensity, he thrusted into her throat with extra speed and viciousness, causing her to choke and sputter. Her beautiful blue eyes watched him through a haze of tears, winced almost completely shut by his actions. Feeling generous, he reached down and slowly caressed one of her perky, smallish breasts through her bra and then the other, not wanting to hog all the good feeling for himself and balancing out the rough treatment of her face. He ran his other hand through her hair, tangling his fingers in the soft curls before pulling her in again.

This was definitely different than a blowjob. Astrid reeled as her face was worked over brazenly, unable to get her bearings or relax for a second before the next powerful thrust came. It was like nothing she had ever felt before and she could neither breathe nor relax her throat enough to keep from gagging heavily, which wasn't helping with the former problem.

Snotlout slammed himself home in one swift motion, Astrid feeling his large, girthy cock slide down into the back of her throat and fill out its shape. He held her there for a few moments, his sack glued to her spit caked chin and his hard, bony pelvis squishing her nose. He moaned softly and harshly grabbed a patch of her tightly wound hair, luxuriating in the warm, wet embrace of her throat muscles. Then he drew back just enough to plug her up again, keeping her cut off from air, even if it wasn't intentional.

Astrid marveled at how little oxygen she was getting throughout all of this, and as Snotlout let out a shuddering groan and quickened his pace, slapping his balls and abdomen into her face with ever more frantic thrusts, she realized she would unfortunately have to interrupt him. She tapped his leg a little more panicked than she had intended and he removed himself from her mouth. She gasped deep lungfuls of air, her chest heaving up and down, spittle hanging off her lips and chin and falling in drops to the floor.

Her damn mascara was ruined—she could feel it. It had been running down her face for a while now and blurred across her cheekbones like the surface of a murky lake. Snotlout saw that her lipstick was similarly messed up, a splotchy, asymmetrical cloud of faded pink around her lips, leaving a stain around his exposed cockhead and another around his base. It was worth it, Astrid supposed, for an experience like this. It was overwhelming, yes, more than anything else she'd ever done, but it was also exhilarating.

She coughed a little, then wiped her chin with the back of her hand and disgustedly slung it off somewhere, turning back to look at him with devious, albeit wet eyes.

"That was quite something, Mr. Jorgenson," She said, licking her lips in anticipation of more.

"You don't have to freak out so much," He chuckled. "I'm not gonna let you pass out or anything."

"Well, good," She replied cattily. "I can't enjoy you fucking me in the ass later if I'm unconscious."

"Well, I'm not done yet," He said, taking a hold of her cheek. Astrid merely shrugged and opened her mouth once more.

He plowed her face rapidly, using her head for support. Snotlout wasn't sure if he had earned this pleasure like he had meant to, but at this point he was too high on dopamine to care. As he hilted himself in her face repeatedly, gagging fits sent fresh tears down over her smoky black eyeshadow every so often, his balls slapping loudly against her chin. Her saliva followed, dripping out of the corner of her mouth and onto the floor periodically and adding to the growing mess. For Astrid this was a dizzying, disorienting event, each dry heave and the slight possibility of puking giving her a rush of adrenaline. She would always wait as long as she could before tapping him too now, having found that the lack of oxygen made her head spin euphorically. She wasn't positive that was good for her, but she didn't much care either.

Before long it seemed like he had grown accustomed to her tolerance patterns and would fuck her silly before withdrawing and letting her pant on the floor. Her messy face dripped its various fluids and he would stand there and watch with a rapt look of delight. She glowed at being the object of his desire, at least in that moment. She saw the longing in his eyes and it just made her wetter. And then he would plunge back in.

Every thrust was full and long, his glans making its journey from her tongue to the back of her throat, Snotlout making sure to press forcefully into her face when he reached it. Every inch of muscle he was buried in squeezed and constricted his cock, in a seeming effort to force him out in a desperate bid for air, but he wasn't about to relinquish this pleasure any time soon.

Time passed, and the more it did, the more Astrid was astounded that this was taking so long—that he was lasting so long—and the longer it went on the more exhausted she became. The tears and mascara had long since dried on her face, her cheeks red and stained black, but still slightly damp. Her throat had become accustomed to his thrusting, no longer producing any sort of reflex, but also dry, raw and scratchy. Her tongue was dry and her lips were chapped, since she had run out of saliva a while ago. Her arms and legs wobbled, her whole body tired from being in that position for so long. She looked up at him, incredulous and with desperation, even as he continued to push himself into her, sighing contentedly from time to time and enjoying himself quite casually.