Other Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tapped him on the leg and like always, he released her. She coughed several times, and when she spoke, her voice was hoarse.

"What the fuck are you made of?" She asked.

"I dunno," Snotlout replied, looking quite pleased with himself. "It must be that Jorgenson blood."

"Please just cum," She begged. "I really can't take any more of this."

"The pretty lady asks, and she receives," He said. "You don't have to take my dick anymore, but maybe you could suck on my balls? It'd help me cum faster."

"With no spit?" She asked, eyebrow raised.

"Sure, why not."

She shrugged and got to work, popping one of the heavy orbs into her arid mouth. Snotlout wrapped his hand around his still fairly spit-slicked rod. He stroked his cock with a firm yet not smothering grip, working his thumb into the shaft. He sighed and closed his eyes, allowing himself to enjoy just the slightest bit what was basically his victory lap. Pulling himself rapidly, it didn't take him long to finish.

Astrid was a little too burnt out to really appreciate the thick line of pasty white jizz that draped across the bridge of her nose. She closed one of her eyes reflexively as another volley of sperm shot like a bullet straight at it. The splattered mess dripped down her cheek and she regarded him coolly with one eye. He continued to jerk himself off, drawing out a few drops that fell to the floor.

"I almost feel cheated," She laughed raspily, watching them fall but too tired to do anything about it. "All that and none of it went in my mouth."

"Well there's plenty on your face, right?" He suggested. He retrieved his fur cowl off the couch and handed it to her.

"Here, use this to clean yourself off," He offered. "I can always wash it later. Listen, do you mind if I grab something from your kitchen really quick? I just need something to keep me going if we're going to do a second round of this."

"Sure," She said and took the cowl before throwing herself back on the couch with an exasperated moan. "And thanks. Get me a glass of water while you're at it, alright? I think you might've actually destroyed my throat."

He nodded and grinned. "With this physique and level of masculinity, what else would you expect? I hope not, though. It's a great throat."

She laughed weakly, even though it was dumb. Hiccup's face flashed in her mind for an instant, and she frowned.

"When I get back, you'd better be waiting for me in the proper assfucking position," He said. His words snapped her out of her trance but also reminded her of her earlier request. Did she still really want to go through with that? Yes, of course she did.

"Oh yeah?" Astrid teased. "What'll you do if I'm not?"

"Fucking nothing, probably. But that doesn't sound as cool."

With that, Snotlout left her alone in the room. She took her finger and ran it over her face, collecting a bit of his cum. She stared sidelong at it for a moment, like it was trying to sell her something and then popped it into her mouth. Yep. Still tasted good. She wiped the rest from her face with the cowl and then placed it delicately on the couch beside her, not wanting to stain her cushions. After taking a needed and well-earned breather from her ordeal, Astrid decided that she rather liked being ruthlessly skullfucked.

She sighed heavily. She supposed that she should try to follow his instructions, at least to humor him. She got up slowly, her legs still feeling leaden, and knelt back down on her rug. And waited. As it turned out, waiting on all fours while someone rummaged through your fridge could be an incredibly erotic experience. The relative silence of the room—besides the occasional distant sound of footsteps—was deafening, and the anticipation of this thing she'd personally requested increased exponentially.

She was thinking about the very real issue of Snotlout's size, which was reinforced for her just before. And now that thing that had wrecked her face and throat was going in her butt. This was by no means the first time he had fucked her in the ass, but it was always a little scary before it happened. In addition, kneeling on the floor with your hands and knees—even on a rug like hers—was not especially comfortable, and that only made her more anxious, which in turn made her more excited. She breathed slowly in and out, sweat breaking out on her forehead and under her arms and in the creases behind her knees. The nervous shaking returned, rattling her limbs and making it harder to stay balanced.

And then he came back in, flaccid but looking energized all the same. He walked over to her with the water, but since she couldn't grab it with her hands, he tilted the glass up to her lips and she drank it desperately. She chugged the whole thing in one go and then gasped. "Holy shit, water tastes good," She exclaimed.

"Since you were so nice before in giving me what I wanted, I think it's only fair I return the favor, maybe plus a little extra," He said.

"Oh...?" She replied. "How generous of you."

Snotlout walked around behind her and dropped to his knees.

"Let's get this shit off," He said with an air of disdain. He wrestled her skirt roughly and impatiently down her legs, and Astrid cooperated by lifting one knee and then the other so he could free it from her body. Then he slid her tights down, bunching them up at her ankles and leaving it at that, not bothering with her boots either. When he finally looked upon her bare ass he let out a heavy, sustained breath, intentionally letting it wash over her privates.

She shuddered at the sudden warmth, feeling the hair on the back of her neck stand up straight. He then pried her cheeks apart unceremoniously and shoved his face between them, taking a long overdue lick of her dripping labia. He shook his head back and forth rapidly, rubbing his face rigorously between her plump cheeks. He breathed her scent in deeply, sighing. He felt his cock slowly rising below him, growing in size and increasing in rigidity. He then dove back in, aggressively and sloppily eating her out, shoving his tongue in while holding her open with his hands.

Astrid moaned, shuddering and twitching, caught off guard by his unsophisticated, brash actions. It felt good, assuaging her fears a little and helping her relax. It was also a great relief after their marathon facefucking session, which despite being gratifying in other ways was still physically strenuous to put it mildly and sexually frustrating to the extreme, as she hadn't been able to touch herself much with her hands down on the floor in front of her, keeping herself upright. It was almost like he knew exactly what he was doing. This was another of those things she wouldn't have expected of him even a year ago.

"Just let me know when you want me to fuck you," Snotlout said, inbetween helpings. By this point he had become fully erect.

"Now would be good," She replied breathlessly. "I think you've warmed me up sufficiently."

He nodded. "How do you want it?"

"Like this is fine."

"Cool. Well, I'll get the lube," Snotlout said. He walked to the couch and took a small glass bottle out of a pocket built into his discarded fur cowl, careful to avoid the smeared mess she had made of it with a look of disgust.

He unscrewed the top and then dunked two of his fingers into the clear liquid. Still holding the bottle in his other hand, he shoved a thick finger roughly into her anus.

"Aahh!" Astrid yelped, pleased but physically shocked by the sudden intrusion. It was a delight to be fingered after everything else, and especially right after being eaten out. She felt a second finger join the first and moaned, her asshole reluctantly stretching around his digits. It felt good and uncomfortable at the same time, but more than anything else gave her a good preview of what was coming next.

"You seem loose enough," He judged, withdrawing. "Might still hurt a little bit though. You've had me in you enough times to know that."

"Good," She grinned, hiding her anxiousness as best she could. "Good anal should hurt a little."

He nodded silently, sharing her beliefs. Astrid looked back over her shoulder and watched him anxiously as he took the bottle and tilted it over his sizable erection. The oil spilled out over the intimidating pillar of flesh until it ran down between his legs and dripped out onto the floor. He spread it all around with his hand until his manhood glistened in a syrupy glaze. Then he leaned over her back, resting that long, heavy member along her tailbone, and whispered in her ear:

"Are you ready for my cock?"

Truthfully, she wasn't entirely sure if she was. But Snotlout going down on her had given her some confidence back. She scoffed, drawing upon it.

"What do you think I've been passing in and out of my face for the past twenty minutes?"

"Touché."

With one hand on her waist and the other around his shaft, he moved in and pressed his thick head against her snug sphincter, feeling her flinch as it connected.

"I'm not even in yet," He laughed. "Relax."

Then he leaned into it, pushing forward slowly, pulling her back towards him.

"Easy for you to say," She replied. "Ever have a giant dick in your ass, or any one for that matter?"

"Again, touché." Snotlout grunted as he applied constant pressure on her puckered entryway. Astrid winced. She was loose enough so that he could just begin to slip through, but his large head still stretched her farther and quicker than was comfortable. She just had to slow her breathing, relax her muscles, and do whatever she could to make it easier for him to enter. Even so, it still hurt, and she grit her teeth as the thickest part of his bulb pried her open. He pushed; she sucked in air and let it out, knowing she was nearly there. Snotlout inched forward slug-like, himself breathing slowly, ratcheting up the tension of the situation. And she slid back, slowly at first but picking up speed quickly—like on an icy hill—until she'd made it around his curve, swallowing his head completely. She let out a sigh of relief.

Once he was in, his prick slid in slowly, making progress an inch at a time. Astrid groaned exasperatedly; he was so thick that it felt like her insides would burst with the strain. He felt almost too big to be contained. It was all she could do to stay upright as he sunk his impressive manhood within her. But now that he was in and she could feel the intensity for what it was, she felt much more confident. She could feel the limitations of that intensity. She knew it was going to get worse, but that could only be proportional to how it was right now. And she knew she could handle that.

"How's that?" He asked.

"...Good," She breathed, her voice just louder than a whisper.

Snotlout pushed in as deep as her ass let him and saw that he still had a long way to go to fill her completely. He drew back.

"I'm not gonna make this easy on you, you know," He assured her.

"No objections here," She said with a sly, piercing smile.

Astrid felt him slide in again, her asshole stretching like a band around his girth. This time it felt pretty good, until he pushed his hips forward to strain against her natural resistance. She grunted and took deep breaths in through her nose, ignoring her impulses to tense up and keep him out, accepting any pain that came along the way. Eventually he backed off, giving her a break.

In the absence of his cock a harsh strike came whistling down on her backside; she cried out as his palm left its mark on her buttock. She moaned delightedly, the goosebumps spreading over her skin, feeling the tingling sting of his hand linger. Snotlout knew how to make her a happy girl.

"Pull my hair," She said.

It was his pleasure to grab her long golden braid and yank it back, sending shivers running up her spine. And it was hers to feel him sink ever deeper into her, filling more and more of her each time, feeling the pain but still enjoying it overall, his thrusts still slow but persistent and forceful...His hands grasped her waist firmly and pulled her mercilessly back towards him, pushing through more and more tough muscle.

Snotlout slapped her ass once more, then again, harder, with his shaft sunk in just shy of halfway. Astrid's resultant hiss, which came in the form of a sharp intake of air through her clenched teeth, faded into a shuddering sigh of relief as she felt another wave of excited goosebumps pass over her skin.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." She murmured.

By this point, though he still had not managed to get very deep he had worked himself into a steady, consistent pace and put significant force behind each of his thrusts, every piercing entry fueled by violence and machismo. She found herself settling into his rhythm, getting more used to the punishing force of his hips and just really starting to enjoy herself.

He was fulfilling her many needs: the harsh, intense pleasure that she could only find adjacent to pain and discomfort; the need to be used like a piece of meat; the need to be taken animalistically by a large, brash someone—which incidentally was not something she had known she needed until recently.

She whimpered, soft gasping moans emanating from her lips as he pounded her ass. It felt like she was breaking the rules, like her small passage was never meant to accommodate something so large, but she was welcoming it anyway.

For Snotlout, seeing such a powerful, composed, intuitive woman like Astrid—to be honest, someone he respected—on all fours like this mewling for his cock, was the greatest thing ever. He would completely and utterly dominate her and then he would come back next week and do it again. And she invited him to do it! Life was truly a remarkable, beautiful thing.

"Astrid, let me grab your arms," He asked, breathing heavily. "Trust me, I won't let you fall."

She just nodded weakly. "I trust you."

He grasped her arms firmly and pulled them back, up off the floor, pushing into her relentlessly with his hips, determined to sheathe himself in her deepest cavities. Her cry started out low and escalated as he sunk farther in. She breathed quickly and heavily, working hard to keep herself composed and help him in. She relaxed everything and closed her eyes. He pulled on her arms hard, keeping her head and torso shaking above the floor, suspended in the air; his hands tight around her wrists, cutting off her circulation. It was a long and arduous process, but eventually Snotlout found himself encapsulated in snug, suffocating warmth. He let out a long and satisfied sigh, grinning broadly, and yet pulled her firmer back against him still, as if trying to get every other part of him inside.

"Well, that was worth it, alright," She said, gasping.

Astrid felt full, but instead of a sense of harmonious completion this was like being overstuffed and bloated, of this monstrous thing subsuming and overtaking her. He rocked her backside with a series of shallow, rapid-fire thrusts, his balls smacking against her ass, shaking her body comically with the force and vibrating her short responsive grunts as they rose from her throat, like some old chest-beating war cry. Being pushed and pulled like this, she felt a bit like a puppet being jerked around on a string. She moaned, exasperated and overjoyed.

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled out, letting her arms go slowly so she didn't fall. She turned her head to look at him inquisitively, breathing hard, a sort of "what the fuck are you doing" kind of look.

"There's a position I'd like to try, if you're into it," He said.

"I'm game," She replied. "Any position is fine, as long as you're rough with me."

"Astrid," He said in mock indignation. "How long have you known me? Anyway, go by the couch and get on your back."

"Ugh, thank Thor," She said. "My knees were killing me." She got up, stretched and kicked off her tights and boots while she was at it. She walked to the sofa, sat down just before it and then lay flat on her back.

"Stick your legs up." He ordered, taking a comfortable seat on her couch, not without fixing her a taunting grin.

Lounging comfortably on her sofa, Snotlout watched as she lifted her legs into the air, exposing her soft round bottom and pink pussy lips.

"Like what you see?" She teased.

"Of course. Now take off your bra."

She did so, revealing her lightly pointed, modest pale breasts.

Grinning from ear to ear, he stood up from his seat. He took firm hold of her legs and pushed them back over her body, so that he could only see her face through the gap in her calves. He placed one heavy hand on her thigh and the other on his junk, angling his hips and lining himself up with her asshole.

"Still game?" He asked her, almost challenging.

"Do your worst," She said with a grin, meeting his challenge with another.

He laughed. "You asked for it."

He let out a shuddering moan as he sunk into her, positioning a hand on the couch behind him for balance. He filled her up, and when their skin touched, he took a moment to look her in the eyes: an icy, cold stare that told her what he was going to do and how. And then he began to plow her overturned posterior fiercely. His thrusts were quick but erratic and without normal rhythm, stopping and starting randomly, and when he found his own odd groove he let go of the couch and ran his hands over her thighs and into the warm shallows behind her knees.

Astrid cried out sharply, eventually losing the focus and will to keep her legs in one place, and they lolled out to her sides, shaking with every one of Snotlout's thrusts. This was something entirely different from normal anal. He leaned over her and pressed his hand over her face, quickening his pace until his ass and cock were just a blur, no interest in any sort of subtlety. His balls jiggled and flew wildly, slapping against her bottom as he went.

"Ahhh—" She gasped, coming out muffled.

His hand was hot and sweaty and it made it harder to breathe as it pressed firmly over her nose and mouth, but she was fine with all of it. This was just another couple notches up the scale of intensity, and nothing she couldn't adjust to, in time. The thick meat surging jackhammer-like through her anal cavity had almost lost all of its impact, the intense friction numbing her senses until all she felt was an occasional dull ache.

Snotlout didn't care either way, towering over her and turning her ass into his own personal fuck toy. It didn't even really feel very good for him at all, but he delighted in overwhelming her senses, battering her with crushing thrusts until she could barely stand it. She told him to be rough with her, and he intended to do just that.

That said, he wouldn't ignore her if she had a serious objection to something. He took his hand off her face and placed both on her thighs, pressing down with some of his weight behind it. He only stopped when she cried out in pain. He wanted her to feel it, but not to injure her. Breathing heavily, expression pained, Astrid grinned and gave a thumbs up, letting him know she was alright. Whatever it was, she would bounce back from it. He slowed his humping down a little, if only to put more focus into her exposed clit.

He took his thumb to it, pushing and slowly grinding, mushing it into nothing. "Uuuuuuuunh," Astrid threw her head back, groaning and twisting about, tortured and exasperated. Her eyes winced and her teeth clenched tightly, her face a mask of discomfort and anxiety, robbed of all its usual prettiness. His crotch smacked and pounded her sore bottom in the meantime, and he kept his hands moving around both to give one part of her a much needed break and to keep her on her toes. He evenly distributed his aggravation, seizing her thighs and the fleshy, vulnerable parts of her legs, digging his nails in until it hurt. His hands provided sharp, sudden spikes of contrast to his numbing, almost meaningless humping, and she welcomed the chance to feel something graciously.