Other Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a different kind of pleasure from before, the kind that could only come from being denied it. It was so wicked and lurid that it ignited something in her mind and her loins that would not go out. She was perfectly capable of touching herself in this position, but it almost felt wrong, like it would defeat the whole purpose of it. Besides, she knew that Snotlout wouldn't finish without letting her cum as well, so for now she enjoyed the decadence of her torment.

One thing she could do without though was the weight of her legs bearing down on her constantly, starting to tingle and go numb from being held like that for so long and demanding to be put down in some sort of normal pose. It wasn't even uncomfortable in a sexy way, just annoyingly so.

"Aagh, dammit, my legs are really heavy," She said, not even intending to say it out loud. Snotlout didn't intend to let up on her shaken body in the slightest, but he did grab her hips and hoist them up, taking some of the weight upon himself.

"Thanks," She said, her breathing uneven and quick from the constant, rapid-fire assault on her bottom.

"No prob-lem," He grunted, some of his words catching in his throat. "When you feel pain, I want it to be intentional, you know?"

He then slowed to a halt, the room silent aside from their heavy breathing.

Then Snotlout reared back slowly, and with all the force he could muster, shot forward and down, slamming his hips like a sledgehammer into her much smaller lower body. She cried out, her body and breasts shaking from the impact. Catching her breath and looking back up at him, she had just enough time to recover and brace herself before the next punishing blow came. On the bright side at least now she could feel his penis again.

He made her wait, drawing back and just sitting there for a while—before plunging it back in, keeping her guessing when it would come. He tugged her braid savagely, spitting through his teeth as his cock plowed effortlessly through her clutching muscle. He pressed his hips down on her, all his weight behind it, smushing her down towards the floor.

"Agggggh," She groaned. He looked at her face, eyes shut tight, her breathing slow and heavy. He figured she had earned a little reward. After all, all the things he inflicted on her would mean nothing if there was nothing to balance them out.

He started working his hips into her, slow and rhythmic, and ran his fingers lightly over her clitoris. Astrid opened her eyes and looked at him in surprise.

"Hey, you don't have to take it easy on me," She said, feeling a little disappointed. "I mean this is pretty hardcore, but I'm fine. I'm still breathing, anyway."

He shrugged and kept going, pushing his fingers into her pussy up to the knuckle and pushing out her juices as he fucked her. "Well, I guess I just wanted a change of pace."

"Seriously, Snotlout, if you're going easy on me because you feel bad, don't. I can handle it." She could, too.

"Okay, I believe you," He said, unsure if he really did. "I just wanted to switch it up, okay? Besides, I gotta make you cum somehow, right?

Astrid sighed and gave in, using it as an excuse to finally fondle her breasts, kneading them thoroughly as he attended to her pussy, which had been neglected all this time and felt admittedly wonderful now that he was finally touching it again. This new penetration also added a long missing final puzzle piece to the fucking of her ass—which had gone back to being pleasurable—both holes being stimulated in tandem with her own soft manipulation of her breasts. Her eyelids fluttered closed, the mix of sensations rising and swirling within her, making her chest feel light.

"By the way, what did you take from the kitchen?" She panted.

She fingered her nipples as he slid his fingers over her dripping slit, moaning with the air of a woman who had had her first proper meal in weeks after escaping the desert.

"I had that lamb that was on the table."

And now that he was actually taking his time, Snotlout was beginning to feel the tightness of her ass work on him, especially at this angle where his cock was always being pushed slightly down.

"The whole thing?" She asked incredulously.

He ran his hands over her thighs, every so often giving them a tight squeeze. As he went back to massage her clit, he felt her body tremble at his touch. The length of extremity he'd put her through had left her incredibly sensitive.

"No. Just Half."

"Half?"

He laughed nervously, thrusting into her long and deep. The warmth and softness of her butt against his crotch felt wonderful.

"That was my dinner, you know."

He rolled his hips against her bottom fluidly with renewed liveliness, half hoping to please her enough so that she'd forget about it.

"Sorry," He awkwardly apologized. "I'm a big guy; I need a lot of energy. Is this making it up to you?" He ventured.

"Afraid not," This came out a lot less confident and intimidating in the midst of being buffeted by his insistent humping. "Y-y-you're gonna have to b-buy me dinner," She moaned.

"Is that all?" Snotlout dipped himself in and out of her at an even clip, rubbing her pussy with one hand and teasing her clit with the other, holding her hips for support every so often. He breathed a sigh of relief. All the same, his fear had been a distraction that kept his mind off the very thing working to undo him: the tight, ceaseless cleavage within her.

"You wanna make it two dinners?" Astrid asked playfully, making an empty threat. She squirmed and writhed as she rolled her breasts up and down, her chest swelling with deeper and increasingly more dramatic breaths.

"No, ma'am."

She felt the heat rise from her hips to her chest to her skull, making her dizzy and lightheaded. She knew she was going to come soon, and her anticipation of the event was going to make the real thing even more explosive, her tensed frame providing a jumping off point for the inevitable kick of kinetic energy.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Her body seized up as a tremor ran through her. In the next moment, she was coming, spraying high pressure ejaculate over his abdomen and convulsing in ecstatic, wracked pleasure. She cried out in an agonized release, the orgasm a culmination and payoff for every unpleasant or uncomfortable thing she had been subjected to. It threw her head back and shot her limbs out like rigor mortis—Snotlout reliably there to catch them when they did—the heat from before now closer to a wildfire, spreading almost instantly throughout her body with an intense, rippling tingling. And then everything was calm and she slowly drifted back down to Earth, as if being carried by a cloud.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Snotlout grunted, the contractions of her muscles gripping him fiendishly as he continued to thrust into her. His face twisted in concentration and he tried not to lose it right then and there. He clutched both of her thighs with vice grip strength now that he didn't have to worry about getting her off, and quickened his own thrusts in a last-ditch attempt to save himself from the best kind of oblivion.

Post orgasm, Astrid felt his following actions from afar as if in a dreamlike state, a million miles away, enjoying the muted, much-less-relevant-to-her-interests sensations as they came and letting them go just as nonchalantly. She smiled at him and then mimed kissing, egging him on.

Looking at her face and cursing her family name, humping her bottom wildly, Snotlout realized that salvation wasn't in the stars for him, so instead he made the most of his last seconds with a full, throbbing cock. With that, he pumped vigorously and ungracefully into her ass, grunting over and over again in time with his thrusts, drawing out all of the remaining pleasure and gratification left in the act while he still could. He offered her a few last slower, primal, almost reactive thrusts before he emptied his seed deep inside her bowels. Orgasm didn't stop him though, and he defiantly thrusted through it, shooting more hot spunk into her depths with every smack of his hips, hanging onto the dwindling sensations until they faded into redundancy.

"Aaaaaaaaaggghhh," He yelled, one half frustration, one half satisfied release. "Fuck."

When he had given up completely he pulled out and firmly jerked himself over her body, spilling a few thick, heavy droplets onto her chest and face.

"Oh well, at least I made you cum." He breathed a heavy sigh of resolution, accepting that it was over. He extended a hand to help her to her feet.

Then they both sat down on the couch, tired from their exertion.

"Wanna use that again?" He asked, gesturing to his undesirable cowl with the drying semen on it.

"Sure," She said, grimacing. They both chuckled a little.

"You were good today," Snotlout said, his hand lying on the armrest. "Took a lot out of me."

Astrid scoffed, wiping herself off. "All I did was take it, basically. Is that really that impressive?"

He shrugged. "I don't think people give enough credit for taking it, especially when you do it so well. Lesser girls would've broken from the punishment I was dealing out today." He winked at her, grinning.

She raised her eyebrow, but smiled. "Well, thanks. So you don't think you broke me, then?"

"No Astrid, I don't. I looked at your face and it looked pretty rough, but I guess you were hanging in there."

"I was more than hanging in there," She said, smiling and narrowing her eyes at him. "I was in the zone. And granted, you had me with that first thing, but even you have to admit that was pretty ridiculous."

"Yup," He nodded. "And the next time I'm in the market I'll buy you some meat or something, to make up for that lamb. Only fair."

Snotlout stood, stretching his arms and neck and basically everything. He retrieved the rest of his clothes from off the rug and dressed himself standing, taking back his cowl from her at arm's length.

"Well, I think that's enough for me for today," He said. "I'm gonna go do...something else. See you when I see you, Astrid."

She nodded quietly. She hesitated as he was heading towards the door, and then asked: "Hey Snotlout, is this wrong?"

He shrugged. "Probably. I'm not really the right person to ask that though. I don't really care if it's wrong or not, so...you know. I'd say if it feels good, do it. Or not. It's really up to you to decide."

"Well...okay. Thanks," She sighed. "Bye."

"Later."

And then Astrid was left alone with her thoughts. Now that the sensation and adrenaline of the moment had worn off, the doubt and guilt was able to come back. Maybe it was fine. She wasn't a bad person, after all. She was maybe just weak, at least in some things. She was a sexual person, and she needed a release from her daily frustrations. She needed this. Didn't she?

She sighed heavily and stared into the burning fireplace. At the end of the day, no matter what she came up with to rationalize it, it never felt good enough.