All Comments on 'Other People's Drama'

by Challenged

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same writer?

Sorry, but the jilted punctuation, the weird turn of phrase. It doesn’t sound much like the same writer as that first story. I just reread the first page of your previous submission and while it’s believable to have a change in style for a separate submission, a different tone, perspective, etc, I don’t think basic grammar and punctuation would go out the window so radically or so badly. Seems shady, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No way you wrote the other story

This is a lie, there’s no way you wrote the first story. That one was good and fluid, this one is awkward and filled with errors in punctuation and basic grammar.

ChallengedChallengedover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting... I think...

I assure you, both were written by the same person. Me.

 

This one was written 6-8 months ago, and has been cut, pasted, and retyped - a lot - in order to post it here.

I'm glad someone commented. Perhaps before I post anymore of it, a rethink/reread is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🔥 🔥 HOT 🔥 🔥

This is fabulous

Thank you

David

teamhumanity@live.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChallenged@Challenged
Just a guy... the one nobody notices. I like it that way... and it makes the world a safer place. Honest. A few people have asked so: Yes, I've written some stuff. Yes, it's posted here on the site. Yes, if you click the little 'Stories' tab, you can find it all. Yes, I ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES