Other People's Drama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she laughs, wipes her cheeks, and then curls up on the couch next to me, her head coming to rest on my thigh. I reach down, pull the hair from her face, and push it back behind her ear.

"You really should read up on the customs of a place, before you move there," she offers, not looking up at me.

"What did I miss?" I ask, gently brushing my hand against her cheek.

She rolls onto her back, looks up at me, and with a big grin says,

"Not that it matters, but the age of consent in Sweden is fifteen..."

"Huh?"

"Technically, I could have had sex any time during the last three years."

"Three years?"

"Yes, Lucas, three years. I tried to tell you when I came in. I'm eighteen - today."

When all I do is stare at her, she again laughs at me.

"You are really, too cute. We could have become involved five months ago, when we met - nothing illegal about it, assuming my mother didn't condemn us. But my heart told me you aren't the kind of guy who would do that. So... I've waited."

Yeah... my heart is racing, but is it for the right reason?

"Why me?"

"What happened to the last girlfriend you had?"

'Strange question' I think to myself. Then, reality hits me - I'm on a couch, with a stunningly beautiful eighteen-year-old, whose head is resting on my thigh, discussing sex.

Yeah... right... 'strange'...

"We each had to follow our own path. She's in the military too, and when they sent me to one place, they sent her to another. We talked about getting married, so the military would transfer us together, but we knew we weren't destined to be married."

"How long were you together?"

"Just short of three years. She is still my friend, and we still talk."

"How long will you be in Stockholm?"

The 'click' when my brain engages is so loud, I swear it echoes through the room.

"Lilli..." I start to say, and again, she interrupts me.

"How long?"

"Twenty-eight months."

"That's all I'm asking for, honest. When the time comes, I'll kiss you goodbye, and walk away." She sits up, crosses her legs under her again, and stares at me.

I smile at her, reach out and touch her cheek, and she reaches up and takes my hand.

"It's not that simple, Lilli..."

She laughs.

"Of course, it isn't. If it was, it wouldn't be worth taking the time to do. If we become serious about each other, and are together for two years, it will hurt. It's supposed to. But just like I made a promise to my mother, I promise you, I will deal with it when the time comes."

I'm totally speechless. And... Lilli isn't letting up.

"I just want to have a normal healthy relationship - both emotional and sexual - with a decent guy. There is no way I am going to get that from a boy at university - for the most part, they have just one thing on their minds."

She waits a moment, and when I still remain silent, continues.

"If I have to be a secret..." she starts to say, but I quickly interrupt her.

"Being a secret is neither normal, nor healthy, for any relationship..."

Without warning, she leans forward and kisses me - and for some insane reason, I don't try to stop her.

"So... once more... why the hell did you pick me?"

"The truth?" she asks, her smile returning.

"Preferably."

"Because it is obvious that you are scared to death of me. When you look at me, you don't see a conquest, but instead see a female that you honestly have no idea how to deal with. In fact, if I got completely naked right now, I'd bet you would probably faint."

I laugh... I can't help it.

"If I had shown up alone that first day, would you have hit on me?"

"Uh... well..."

She again kisses me, and laughs.

"We both know you would have. It was in your eyes - I saw it. For the first time in my very short life, someone looked at me - and saw Lilli. Not a classmate they wanted to 'hookup' with. Not a sister's best friend that could be coerced. Not a poor little confused teenager. Not even Elsa's daughter. What did you see, Lucas?"

"The most beautiful young woman I have ever seen in my life..." I mumble, still staring right at her.

"I'm only eighteen, here in the real world, but in here," she taps her head, "and in here," she taps on her chest, over her heart, "life has forced me to be a lot older than everyone thinks."

Then... without warning, she gets up, pulls the socks off her feet, and just as quickly pulls her t-shirt over her head, and drops it on the floor. When she starts unbuckling the belt on her jeans, I stop her.

"Whoooa!! What the hell are you doing?"

Standing there, in her bra, with her jeans unbuttoned and unzipped, the edges of her underwear clearly visible, she looks me right in the eyes, and says, "I'm going to test my theory - I want to see if you actually faint."

I shake my head, lean forward, pick up all the clothes she dropped on the floor, stand and take her hand.

"If you're going to get undressed, you need to do it in the bedroom. I hate it when the living room is cluttered up with clothes everywhere..."

A sexually curious, eighteen-year-old female, with a bit of a history, and a much older guy, who is in fact, scared to death of her. What a pair...

******

In the bedroom, I lay her clothes over a chair, and when she starts getting undressed again, I stop her. For a moment, she looks totally dejected. I put her hands to her side, and whisper, "let me enjoy this magical journey..." as I turn her to face the bed.

I slowly and carefully, pull her jeans off her hips, down past her knees, and they end up in a pile around her ankles. When I run my hand down the full length of her left leg, we both shudder. I am looking at what quite possibly could be, the most perfect pair of legs on earth. I lift her legs, one at a time, removing them from the jeans. I can hear her breathing... as it gets faster.

She's wearing a pair of white cotton bikini style panties, that barely cover her flawlessly symmetrical butt cheeks. I'm astounded at how smooth every inch of her skin is. I stand, and step up close to her, and the moment I touch her back, she again shudders. I carefully and gently undo the clasp holding her bra, then let it slide down her arms, catching it when it is free. She lets out a little gasp, but doesn't move.

Using just my index finger, I start drawing little circles between her shoulder blades, and listen to her making cute little noises. Her breathing has again, sped up. I run my hands over her impeccably proportionate hips, giving each a gentle squeeze. At this point, her heart is racing, I can tell. I step up to her, and as I reach around to gently cup each of her breasts, I put my lips next to her ear.

"There is so much more to passion, than just intercourse..."

"No fucking kidding," she whispers back, following it with giggle.

"Which part of it does Lilli want to experience?"

"All of it..."

I begin lightly, kneading her baseball sized tits, and manipulating her large, and quite firm, nipples, until eventually, her head tilts back and she starts moaning. The moment I start biting her neck, and nibbling on her ear lobes, she again shudders, and starts mumbling...

"oh god... damn... yes... don't stop..."

"such language," I whisper in her ear.

"It's going to get worse," she fires back at me, making me laugh.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask, picking up a blindfold from the nightstand, and slipping it over her eyes.

"I want you to do whatever you want, for as long as you want. My body is yours, until you are finished with it..."

"I want your ass, Lilli... I want to fuck it, and enjoy it..." I offer, mostly as a test - to see she how she will react to such blatant forwardness.

"I trust you... it's yours..." she instantly replies, with not hit of hesitation.

'called my bluff' I hear in my head, making me smile.

"Up on the bed, hands and knees."

As she makes her way to the middle of the bed, I grab two condoms, and a bottle of lube from the nightstand. It takes me less than sixty seconds to get naked, and another sixty to get both condoms on my now granite hard, pulsating, cock. I climb up behind Lilli, push her knees up under her tummy, making her ass drop to an accessible level. Then, I slip her panties down, just far enough to get to her ass.

Even as I fill her ass with lube, I find myself wondering if she is actually going to let me do this? Once her ass is prepared, I add a generous amount of lube to my double-wrapped cock. I'm so anxious, I have to make myself slow down. I don't want to hurt her excessively, or give her reasons to dislike what I am about to do to her.

I slip my finger into her taut little hole, rubbing the lube all around it. I hear her gasp, and then giggle.

"What?"

"It feels... well... different."

"Good or bad?"

"I'll let you know."

"Because this is your first time, it is probably going to hurt."

"I know. But I also know that you will be careful, and that you will stop, if I ask you to."

"You need to be totally relaxed..."

I push the head of my cock again her now over-lubed asshole, and gently push. Strangely enough, I slip right into her, with little or no resistance. She grunts, then gasps, and then starts mumbling again...

"attans... jävla... jävla... herregud..."

...this time, apparently in Swedish!

Not at all sure what she is saying, I stop moving, and stay stationary for a minute. I find I enjoy the squeezing sensation of her ass wrapped around my cock, and again, I start drawing on her back with my finger.

Once she stops mumbling, I give her another gentle push, and again wait. Then another. Once three-quarters of my cock is filling her ass, I pull myself out, and she responds.

"Is that it?"

I laugh, and recoat my cock with lube, and give her ass another squirt as well. Then, I shove my wrapped manhood back into her, not stopping until the full length is inside her, and I feel my balls banging against her soft, sticky, and seriously hot pussy. She lets out a deep guttural moan, a little chirp, and a loud, "herregud!"

"Not hardly," I reply to her question, as I begin a slow and deliberate fucking of her ass. After only a few minutes, she becomes totally relaxed, and begins to fuck me back - gently thrusting her ass back toward me, every time I push in. Because she keeps contracting her now fully stretched sphincter, I don't last long - and when I cum, she gets a surprise...

"oh... oh... yes... ugghh... attans!" she says, pushing back as hard as she can. Then, in a squeaky, surprised voice, she adds, "You came in my ass!"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"How? You are wearing a condom..."

"I'm a tricky guy."

She giggles, moans again, and says, "Honestly, that felt more amazing than I expected it to. I could get used to that..."

"And... what, exactly, were you saying? I don't speak a word of Swedish."

"We'll work on that," she replies, giving me the most salacious smile, I have ever seen.

"Don't move," I tell her, as I slowly pull my shrinking cock out of her cum-filled ass, hearing a sloppy 'pop' as I do, and getting yet another deep moan from her.

I get up, go to the bathroom, and once I dispose of the condoms, I clean myself up. When I am done, I grab a clean, wet washcloth, and a hand towel, and go back to the bed, finding Lilli right where I left her. I gently wipe her now well-stretched hole, removing everything from it, and then dry it with the towel. Then, in one swift movement, I grab her ankles, pull her legs out from under her, causing her to fall face first, onto the pillows. The moment she lands, I lay myself on top of her, locking my fingers between hers, and pulling her hands up over her head, then allowing my full weight, to push her into the bed.

"Ummm... that feels incredible," she offers, wiggling under me. "And thank you - for cleaning me up."

"Why did you let me do that?"

"Is there a reason I shouldn't have?"

"Not really... but... well..." I hesitate.

"But?"

"A lot of people - including myself - consider a woman's ass as sacred at her pussy. I find it to be... well... the ultimate gift a woman can give. I just didn't expect..."

"I want you to know, that I am yours, Lucas. All of me. I want you to teach me all the things I have been daydreaming about, since I made that promise to my mother. All the things I hear other girls talking about every day. All the things, I could never have discovered the first two times..."

"You should know that I am yours as well. Although I know it isn't really possible, I want to fall asleep with your head on my chest, every night, and wake up to the sound of your breathing, every morning."

"Are you in love?"

"Are you?"

"I don't know... let's try something else, and I will get back to you," she says, laughing.

We spend the night investigating each other. Even though her sexual knowledge is very limited, she is more than willing to try anything, and to learn everything.

She gives me a somewhat sloppy blow-job/hand-job, and when I cum in her mouth, without warning, she damn near chokes to death, spewing cum everywhere. I laugh, almost hysterically - I can't help it. She sees that I'm not really concerned, and she too, laughs about it.

She has her first orgasm when I bury my face between her incredible thighs, and eat like a starving man. And, just to test her, I don't stop - I keep going, concentrating on her magnificent clit, until the second orgasm sweeps over her, making her scream and shudder, at the same time. After she begs, and cries for me to stop, I finally concede, and crawl up on top of her again. Because my face is covered with the remnants of her orgasms, I figure she isn't going to let me kiss her. Wrong. She pulls my face down, and tries to gag me with her tongue. It's blatantly obvious, she loves kissing.

"Thank you, Lucas," she whispers to me.

"Are you ready to take the final step?"

"Yes," she replies, kissing me again. "And when you cum... you have to do it inside me. I want to feel your orgasm."

"Such language!"

She laughs, and kisses me one more time.

"Is it safe to assume that the age thing is no longer a concern?"

Without answering her, I lift myself, and as my still throbbing, insanely hard cock, brushes against her warm, inviting labia, she grabs me, and guides me into her. One push... and my ethereal journey begins.

Actual intercourse with Lilli is something that I will never be able to explain. Yes, I have been with a number of women over the span of my life, but not a single one comes even close to my experience with Lilli. For the first time in my life, I have found a woman (yeah... woman - I can't see anything else) that enjoys being fucked slowly, and methodically, and knows how to control her body surprisingly well. She squeezes me with her legs, bites my neck repeatedly, and digs her short, squared, French manicured fingernails, into my back and ass, so many times, I lose count. When I try to go faster, she uses her vaginal muscles to squeeze my aching cock, forcing me to slow down, and to fall into a rhythm with her - relaxing when I push in, and squeezing hard, when I pull back. It's as if she is trying to milk me...

It actually takes me twenty minutes to bring her to an orgasm, and when she does, I have to ask her to relax so I can cum with her. The moment I explode into to her, her muscles clamp down on me, squeezing every hot, sticky drop out of me. We both yell, and grunt in ecstasy, at the same time. And of course, her fingernails dig into my ass, one more time, as she pulls me into her, as far as I will go.

Once it's over, I collapse on top of her, but she forces me onto my back, and manages to keep me inside her as she rolls on top of me. She rests her fist on my chest, and her chin on her fist, and does nothing more than stare at me - with that incredible smile and those hypnotizing blue eyes.

"So..." she asks, as my limp dick finally slips out of her, "are we dating, or is this a one-night-stand?"

"You are such a smartass, I freakin' swear..." I reply, kissing her with every ounce of passion I can find inside myself.

That first night is the most passionate one we ever share.

And yes, for the two years I spend in Stockholm, I'm dating someone half my age.

And... I am happy beyond explanation.

******

Bright and early the next morning, for the first time in a long time, I get my car out of the garage, and take Lilli home. Elsa is sitting at the kitchen table, half-heartedly drinking coffee, when we walk in. I ask Lilli to give me a moment with her mother, and with a smile, she leaves the room.

"Elsa... say the word, and this is over."

I see the tear as it slowly trickles down her cheek. She stands up, steps over to me, and gently kisses my cheek.

"We have talked, Lucas. She made me understand how much she needs this... needs you. If you look closely, you will see her passion, in her eyes. Having faced the same things in my youth, I must now trust her. And, of course, she is eighteen..."

I take her hand, and have to force back tears.

"All I ask, is that you are gentle with her heart - she is all that I have in the world."

Then, she lets go of my hands, turns, and walks out of the room.

It takes her about a month, but eventually, Elsa becomes comfortable with Lilli and I, being 'involved'. Part of her acceptance is my attitude toward the relationship.

I insist that her first priority is being a teenager - I refuse to try to turn her into an adult, and rob her of her youth. She begins participating more at university, and even begins attending school functions. She becomes a bit more social, developing new friends that she goes and does things with, and she even gets closer to her mother. Elsa eventually realizes that my relationship with her daughter, while frowned on by a lot of society, is in fact a good thing. I limit our time together to weekends, and days school is out, but let her spend the night, whenever she asks.

And yeah, I spoil the girl rotten for the most part. The thing is, she never takes any of it for granted.

Most people who know about us, suspect we have a sexual relationship, but our public behavior never gives anyone reason to ask. However, I do discover that she is almost insatiable when it comes to sex - the more she experiences, the more she wants to learn. We spend hours, physically abusing (not in a bad way) each other. Every time we are alone together -- no matter where we are -- sex, in some fashion, occurs. Most would be astounded at some of the place we have fucked. Although she totally owns my heart, I find myself wondering how I will ever be able to live without her mesmerizing body.

Inevitably, the end comes. My heart aches, as the girl does exactly what she promised me she would. The day I leave Stockholm, she kisses me passionately, tells me she loves me with all her heart, and then simply turns and walks away. Later, Elsa would tell me that she cried for an entire day - literally.

It takes me a very long time to get past the moral ramifications of the boundary I have crossed... but it takes even longer to recover from my totally decimated heart.

In the end, a nineteen-year-old, is far stronger than I am.

I often wonder if I will ever, truly, be this 'in love' again.

******

(to be continued) :-)

12