Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 03: Tia Continued

Story Info
Pleasuring a pregnant newlywed two days after wedding.
11.7k words
4.11
10.4k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tia - continued. In the first part of this story, I relayed the events that occurred when my ex-girlfriend, Karen, showed up at my work with her married future sister-in-law, Melissa, and Melissa's pixie of a neighbor, Tia. Tia was pregnant and getting married in two days. I described my successful seduction of both and the erotic day we had. Just a few days later, Tia would again end up in my life, courtesy of my mom. This is the story about my ravishment of a newlywed and the aftermath. This story is essentially true, names and locations changed. Tia will forever be my goddess.

The week following my time with Melissa and Tia, I picked up my mom on the way home from school on Wednesday. I didn't work much during the week. Usually only a mid-shift on Tuesdays, my light school day, two classes are over by 10:00. Second year engineering is all consuming and I mostly worked weekends. I was waiting inside and saw that Tia was also waiting in the entry way. My mom said, "this is Tia, just got married this week and she needs a favor."

"Sure," I responded and said, "hi, how was the wedding, Tia? Mom, I met Tia last week."

Tia looked at me and answered, "great, I'm moving into our apartment and your mom offered your help to move some things for me. My husband, Kerry, has our car and my dad is out of town. So, neither he nor mom can help. It should only take one trip and I'll pay for gas."

"That's not necessary, consider it a wedding present." I stated.

I dropped mom off at home and headed for Tia's parents' home. She had moved to the front seat but stayed on her side.

Tia introduced me to her mom as the son of the nice lady that was the hostess and day manager at the steak house that offered my help. The three of us loaded my car with several boxes that Tia had apparently packed previously. I had the trunk and back seat filled and there were still a few things left. Tia said, "I'll have to get those another day."

On the drive over Tia's apartment I said, "how'd the wedding and honeymoon really go."

She excitedly said, "as I said before, great. Our parents were with us at the JP office at noon. Right after the ceremony we went and checked into the Holiday Inn agreeing to meet both sets of parents for a celebratory dinner at 5:00. I was wearing my mom's wedding gown. Kerry didn't even let me get out of it before I was on the bed with my panties off and he was making love to me. I enjoyed it for the first time with him." I cleaned up and off we went to dinner still in my wedding dress. Kerry didn't let me put my panties back on and I felt wicked and couldn't wait to get back to the room."

By this time, we had reached the apartment, her story was paused as we unloaded the car. We had just finished when the furniture store truck pulled up to deliver the bedroom set. That's all they did. The mattress, box spring, frame, and dresser were just dropped off in the living room and they left.

I said, "let's get the dresser moved and the bed put together. I know Kerry doesn't get home before midnight and you need a place to sleep."

Tia said, "I slept at home last night. I'd like to finally sleep here tonight, so appreciate the help."

"So, where has Kerry been sleeping," I asked.

She got a pensive look and said, "Of course Monday night we slept, if you can call it that, in the hotel. I think he might have slept at his 'friend's' house last night with her. I tried to call him here, last time at 1:00, and no answer. He drove me to work this morning but wouldn't answer my question on where he was until after 1 am. I guess I did get my answer."

We carried the dresser, then the bed parts into the bedroom. I assembled the bed as Tia continued her wedding night story.

"My dad gave us a bottle of champagne to celebrate with back at the hotel. We got back to the hotel, and I confessed to Kerry about Saturday. He was so excited, he again pushed me back on the bed and made love to me while still in my dress. After he came, I could finally go and get out of the dress and put on the special nightgown I bought for our wedding night. We sipped champagne, kissed, and played with each other. He brought me to a climax for the first time and it felt wonderful."

She continued, "He kept asking for details. I left out the parts about you and Melissa but told him pretty much everything else. He asked me if I really enjoyed the oral sex, you gave me and if enjoyed giving you a blow job. I told him I came several times with you eating me and I felt tingly when blowing you. Of course, he pushed me down on him and I ended up giving him his first blow job. He got so excited that he grabbed me and pushed in me, probably lasted three strokes before he came in me again."

Then she stated, "He mentioned that maybe he may need some lessons on how to please me with his mouth. When I asked him what he meant, he just got quiet."

She said, "I had a half day off Tuesday, and we had until 11:00 to check out of the hotel. I woke early, I showered Kerry with kisses waking him. He wanted to know more about what we did. I showed him how to play with my pussy with his fingers, he made love to me, and I came again before he finished in me."

By this time the bed was assembled, and Tia searched through the boxes for bed linen. I helped her make the bed; she seemed embarrassed as she stacked a few baby changing pads on the dresser. Great for keeping the bed dry when screwing on the bed.

I grabbed a pad, put it in the middle of the bed above the spread and grabbed Tia, pulling her to me and kissed her deeply. She didn't resist but didn't cooperate exactly. I began undressing her, pulling her work outfit off then her bra. Sliding her panties down and off she finally said, "you're going to screw me here in my marriage bed?"

"Yes, unless you say no. I want you. Your husband is still screwing his friend and you got me excited from your wedding night story." I answered.

Tia wrapped her arms around my neck, pulled my face close to hers and softly said, "No."

Then pulled me to her and kissed me deeply, sliding her tongue in my mouth, paused, moved head back and said, "No."

Repeated the kissing, the third time she laughed and said, "No, not unless you use love me and make me cum like Saturday."

Tia climbed up on the bed centering her ass on the pad and said, "ok, I guess I want you to make love to me. You're right, I'm hot thinking about my wedding night and our time together." She then playfully said, "you can make love to me after you eat me. I think Kerry will enjoy this story."

I climbed on the bed and moved up, grabbed Tia, and gave her a deep kiss. Looking into my eyes, Tia said, "love me."

I trailed kisses down her body, paying particular attention to her small, sensitive breasts. It was so different making love in a bed instead of the backseat of a car, we were free to move about and Tia used the room to show how much she appreciated my ministrations. I didn't move below her waist for at least 15 minutes, enjoying her exquisite body. Her baby bump seemed a bit more pronounced, probably because of the firmness of the mattress. I licked her belly in ever widening circular motion until my tongue trailed right below her belly button.

"Quit teasing me," she said, "eat my pussy."

I noticed she had shaved off the little bit of hair she had last Saturday, I assume for her wedding night, and appreciated the look and feel. As I said, her pussy is delicate, now hairless she almost looked like a little girl. However, it was not a little girls pussy but a very wet and responsive pussy of a sexy young woman.

Tia's reactions to my eating her were even more pronounced than from Saturday. Again, I attributed that to two things, privacy of just us two and the bed. She was openly moaning as I ate her. Thrusting my tongue deep in her and playing with her lips and clit with my fingers. She came several times. I used my fingers along the inside top of her pussy massaging while still licking her pussy lips. That brought her to her highest climax yet.

"Please, in me, I want to feel your cock filling me. Take my married pussy and make it yours," she said with tearful eyes.

I grabbed a pillow and jammed it up under her ass raising her pussy so I could get a deeper penetration. I plunged my cock in her, there was no hesitation like the first time I took her. Again, I could feel that I bottomed out in her. I screwed her as rough as I could, grabbed her hands pining them above her as I took her for my own. Her eyes flew open, and she formed an "O" with her mouth and a sudden groan as she came on my dick. I pulled her up, turned her around pushed her head down and entered her pussy again. She was moaning continuously as I pounded her pussy from behind, she came once more.

I had her get up, turn around, brush her hair from her face with my hand, and kiss her lovingly. I still hadn't cum. I laid on my back and asked, "would you like it on top?"

"I've never done it that way," she responded.

I pulled her on top, grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and was moaning even before she had my dick in her hot pussy. Pulling her hips in position, she settled down on my dick. She kept kissing me as she screwed me from on top. Closing her eyes, she moved her pussy on my cock with deep strokes. She was mashing my pubic bone with her own trying to get as much pleasure out of our love making as possible. "Oh my god, I don't know how much more I can take," she said as she came once more. "Please cum."

I erupted with a strong groan of my own, filled her pussy with my cream. I was excited as can be. Ok, I'm a pig. Fucking a newlywed just 2 days after her wedding put me on top of the world. The fact that she's gorgeous, sexy, previously innocent, and I'm screwing her bareback on her brand-new marriage bed thrilled me beyond belief. Yes, she's pregnant, so no risk of that. The fact that her husband seemed to give permission for this just made it that much better. Huge reward, no risk.

We laid there cuddling. She was quietly crying, feeling the enormity of what she had just done.

She said, "I cheated, not only did I cheat but asked you to make me yours. I love Kerry, not you, I want to be his, not yours."

I responded, "This has been a very emotional week with the wedding, moving out of your parents' home, Kerry still having sex with his co-worker and our relationship from last Saturday. I'm guess I'm an asshole for taking you but you are so beautiful. I took advantage of all those emotions, and you responded physically. Your words were just passionate utterings."

I continued, "I know you are Kerry's. I'm not trying to steal you away. You are a beautiful sensitive woman. What we had together is sex, sensational sex, but nothing more. You and Kerry have a lifetime of friendship up until now and will have a lifetime of love ahead of you."

After several minutes while she thought about my words, her face brightened.

I said, "Let's take a shower and go get something to eat. After all, you're eating for two now and we probably burned off a whole day's calories."

Tia dressed in a nice top and Bermuda shorts, not intended to be sexy but she could make a burlap sack looked sexy. We went to my work; I introduced Tia as the wife of a friend that I was helping to move since he had to work that night and they had to get everything moved in. I think they bought my story. We sat opposite each other, never touched each other, and sat apart in the car. I had to goad Tia into ordering a meal, she first said she just wanted a drink and maybe fries. By the end of dinner, she was laughing and telling me stories of her and Kerry's childhood.

I drove her home and she said, "I don't think you should come in."

I got out of the car, walked her to the door and pushed in right behind her. I spun her on her heels, kissed her and pushed her shorts down and off. I fingered her standing there as she fumbled with my belt and button on my pants. She pushed my pants and under wear to the floor, knelt in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. After she got me hard, she led me by my cock to the bedroom, where she finished removing our clothes, climbed on the bed and held her arms out to me. "I guess I'm getting fucked," she exclaimed.

I played with her breasts, kissed her wildly and went down on her, using my tongue, fingers, and lips to bring her to another orgasm before fucking her to at least one, maybe 2 more. Once more I got to fill that tight, hot pussy with my cream. We both lay there panting, it had been a hot and furious coupling. Not much was said as I dressed, kissed her goodbye, and left. As I walked out the door, Tia said, "will I see you again?"

"Tomorrow too soon? You have more boxes to move." I answered.

I was picking up my mom after school on Thursday. Tia was waiting with my mom and asked, "can you help me finish moving? I also have another furniture delivery and could use some help assembling things."

My mom gave me a funny look and said, "will you be right home, after?"

"I'm meeting one of my classmates working on a project for school. I might be late." I answered.

We stopped by Tia's parent's house, loaded up the remaining boxes. Her mom said, "furniture store called, the baby crib and dresser that Kerry's parents bought will be delivered soon, so don't dawdle. Thanks Len, glad you can help."

During driver over, I said, "did you enjoy sleeping in her new bed with your new husband?"

She teared up and said, "Kerry didn't get home until sometime after 2:00. He smelled like sex. I guess he was with his friend again. Even though I had to get up early, I had planned on making love when he got in. He just got in bed, rolled over and fell asleep."

Tia changed into a short skirt and top. We unloaded the boxes, helped her put the kitchen items and some clothing away. Furniture delivery truck showed up. The two guys paid a lot of attention to Tia as she moved boxes around making room for the delivery. She bent over several times to pick up boxes and they, and I, got quite a show with a peek of her sexy silk panties. When she walked out of the room, one of the guys said, "your wife is really cute."

I responded, "she's a friend, I'm just helping."

"I'd help that all day and night," he joked, and both laughed. I guess I had a smirk on my face thinking how I planned on helping her once they were gone. The mover said, "need any help?"

I shook my head, no.

I guess her little show motivated them to stay around a bit longer and they gladly moved the dresser, change table, and crib into the small second bedroom.

After they left, I retrieved my toolbox to assemble the delivered pieces. We quickly finished. I said, "let's go get something to eat."

"Are you sure?" Tia responded. "I can make a couple of peanut butter sandwiches, we don't have much here to eat, until we go shopping this weekend."

"I'm sure," I answered. "Besides, I get our meals for half off at the restaurant."

"They're going to think something is going on is we keep going there." She answered.

I jokingly said, "nothing like being seen with a gorgeous married lady to push my stock up with the girls there. By the way, the furniture guys enjoyed the show you gave them as I did."

"Show?" Tia asked, then said, "oh my god, I didn't think about how short my skirt is. Maybe I need to change before we go out."

"Nope, you have great legs and nothing wrong with showing them. I don't mind," I responded.

Again, Tia was very careful with appearances, and we sat opposite each other in the booth. She did try to pull her skirt down keeping legs as covered as the short skirt permitted. She sat on her side of the seat in the car going there and leaving. She made a point to thank me in front of the waitress for being a good friend to Kerry, helping them move while he worked. She insisted on paying for the meal, sending all the right signals that we were just friends.

As soon as we cleared the lot, Tia looked back, ensuring no one was watching and slid over next to me. She rubbed her hands over my chest, then reached down and gave my cock a squeeze. "How long can you stay? I'm so tempted to have you stay all night and be with me in bed when Kerry gets home. It will serve him right."

"Are you trying to get me killed," I jokingly said.

"Kill you? He'd probably get so excited he'd wake us up and want to watch you make love to me."

I reached up under her skirt and played with her legs as we headed to the apartment.

"This morning he woke as I was dressing for work, wanting to know if you were with me the night before. I was still mad for him coming home late after being with his friend that I just ignored the comment. He told me he loved me, but our schedules made it impossible to be together during the week and he'd make it up to me on the weekend. I asked him about his friend. He explained that was just nothing, just fun, and hoped I was having fun too." She stated.

"Well, I don't want to disappoint anyone, so let's go have some fun." I laughingly said.

We reached her apartment. As soon as the door closed, Tia jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around me and fiercely kissed me. My hands moved under her bottom to support her, and my fingers toyed with her pussy through the sheer silken panties. She moaned as she was kissing me. I pulled her panties down a bit from the back and was able to work my hand down her panties and a finger into her tight pussy as she thrust her tongue into my mouth as we kissed.

She said, "wait here, I'll be back in a minute."

Tia headed for her bedroom as I sat on the couch waiting for her. A short while later, she came out from the bedroom, Wow! My heart was in my mouth. She had a white lace babydoll lingerie set with garter belt holding up white sheer thigh high stockings. Matching, near see through, hip hugger white panties with little red hearts on them strategically placed at her slit, and white high heel pumps completed her outfit.

She had a polaroid camera in hand which she gave me and said, "will you take some pictures of me?" I want a few before my body totally blows up from this baby. I wore this for Kerry on Monday, but we didn't have the camera with us. The camera was a wedding present from my aunt and my folks had it to take pictures of the wedding and forgetfully, took it home. Mom dropped it off to me at work on Tuesday. I want him to remember how sexy I looked for him."

"Can I keep a couple? I promise no one will ever see them." I asked.

The camera was loaded with a full cartridge of film. I directed Tia in various poses, including a couple from behind bent over where her pussy and asshole was near visible through the sheer panties. I shot the entire cartridge of 8 photos and Tia went and retrieved another pack and I shot 8 more. We sat on the couch; she picked out 3 that she gave me that were the least exposure of her. "Please, promise me that no one else ever sees these," she pleaded.

She then handed me an envelope with several polaroids in it. "I found these in the case with the camera," she stated. "I guess this is his whore, Dianne. He must have taken this last night."

All the pictures were of a nude woman that I recognized as one of my neighbors. Dianne lived near the end of our street. I could see why Kerry was smitten. Dianne was the opposite of Tia. Tall, maybe 5'10". At least a 38D, maybe 40D bust with narrow waist and wide hips. I guessed she was in her 30s. I knew she had 2 kids, both early teens. Pictures were extremely sexy; one she was spreading her cunt lips open. She was wearing a gold chain around her waist; her pussy was shaved bare and glistened in the photos. In one picture, taken from above, a cock, I assumed was Kerry's, was spreading her pussy lips with just the head in her.

Tia said, "Am I as sexy as her?"