Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 03: Tia Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tia, you're a goddess in comparison. Yes, she's sexy but you are so much hotter, no comparison." I stated.

Her look had a hint of doubt, but she looked at me and said, "well, are you ready to take your goddess to bed?"

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, she had her arms around me kissing me feverishly. I playfully lifted her up and dropped her on the bed, already covered by a pad. She started to remove the outfit, I stopped her and said, "just the shoes. Everything else stays in place. I want to be the one to unwrap my goddess."

I quickly removed my shirt, pants, and underwear, climbing on the bed and took her in my arms. We passionately kissed until she started to breathe heavily. I had her sit up and pulled her babydoll nightgown off. I rolled her delicate panties off her, being careful not to damage them. Her bare pussy was framed by the white garter belt and nylons, which I left in place. She was breathtaking laying there, the sexiest woman I'd ever seen.

I moved my head to her delicate pussy, she smelled and tasted fresh. I had seen her douche kit in the bath, she obviously kept herself clean inside and out. Her pussy had a slight lilac smell and taste. I loved her natural taste but enjoyed this too. I knew once she was excited enough, the natural taste would be back.

I took my time, just licking around her vulva and staying away from her clit. My hands were busy massaging her cute tits. I lightly pinched her nipples; she groaned and pressed her hands on mine urging me to play with her breasts more. I then moved up and toyed with her nipples with my tongue, lightly chewing on them every few minutes. She was thrashing about, enjoying it.

She said, "now my pussy, please."

I lightly kissed down her belly, paying particular attention to her belly button and she squirmed as my tongue dove into her belly button.

She then said, "I'm getting fat, look how fast my belly is growing."

I said, "fat, no, pregnant and beautiful. You barely have even a pooch, much less fat. You're a beautiful mom-to-be and a going to be a beautiful mother."

I think I saw more gratitude than belief in her eyes. I think most pregnant women go through the stage where they think they are no longer beautiful.

I slowly worked my way down, pausing to lick her inside thighs, again, avoiding her pussy as her excitement built. Finally, grabbing my hair, Tia pulled me to her pussy. "Quit teasing, I need this." She stated.

I licked the lips of her vulva, as my fingers plunged into her pussy playing with her and my thumb stroked her clit. She was freely flowing and reached her first climax, loudly moaning as she came. I think that took the edge off and she relaxed as I continued to work on her bringing her to a quieter climax after which she said, "thanks - now in me."

We screwed for nearly an hour, pausing to rest, and changing positions frequently. Being on top was turning into her favorite position since she could control the pace and loved staring into my eyes as we made love. She said, "I want to try something" and reversed while on top and her luscious ass was now in my face.

I licked her ass, and she shivered. No, I didn't tongue her asshole, I'm not sure that's something I want to do. She loved the reverse cowgirl position and pressed her pubic bone down on my cock as she came hard. I flipped her over, and plunged my cock into her while she was on her back. My strokes were anything but loving as I fucked her as hard and rough as possible, again pinning her hands down with my hands. I bit her nipples, harder than the love bites I usually give, and she shrieked as she came with me.

We just lay there staring at each other, totally spent. Finally, Tia said, "do you want a coke?"

"I need something," I responded.

She bounced up, didn't dress, and headed for the kitchen. My goddess was prancing around wearing nothing but a garter belt, and stockings, and my abused dick rose from the exotic vision. Grabbing a couple of cokes from the refrigerator she turned around, saw my hardening cock, and gave it a light stroke. While drinking our cokes, I was stealing kisses in between sips. We finished our cokes, I spun her around, leaned her over the table and entered her from behind.

She said, "wait, I don't have kitchen curtains, someone might see."

If anything, that just made me more excited, and I pounded her from behind. I heard and felt her cum, picked her up and laid her across the table with her head hanging off towards me and pushed my cock into her mouth. I fucked her face, for several minutes until she said, "sorry, I need a break."

I picked her up, raising her up until our faces were together and we wildly kissed. I carried her into the living room and sat her gently on the couch. She wanted to dress but I asked her to stay the way she was.

We watched a bit of TV, it was nearly 10 and she said, "you should probably go. I must be at work early and you have school. I wouldn't mind if we went to bed first, though.

We went to bed and made love slowly. Just straight missionary, where I paid attention to her breasts and reached down between us stroking her clit. After I deposited another load in her as we came together, we hugged each other.

The next thing I knew, I heard a "Oh, shit," sounded like a man, I assumed it was Kerry. I guess we had fallen asleep.

Tia was hugging me from behind asleep, totally exposed with no covers on. I kept my eyes closed, thinking Kerry would probably go out to the couch. After a few minutes, I felt the bed sag a bit as Kerry climbed in behind Tia. I heard some murmuring, apparently Tia had woken. Then I could feel Tia gasp and her body push against me. Kerry had entered her from behind. She pulled my face to hers kissing me wildly as she was being fucked. My tongue dueled with hers as Kerry pounded her. He didn't last long and could hear him groan as he came.

Tia was stroking my cock to hardness while Kerry pounded her, so as soon as Kerry pulled out of her, she climbed on me inserting my cock in her very wet pussy. She fucked me furiously, swapping kisses between me then Kerry. He was playing with her breasts as I stroked her clit. It didn't take long for her to cum, and I joined her adding another load to her soaked pussy. She slipped off me. Laying on her back with her legs spread.

Our coupling woke Kerry's cock back up and he climbed on top of Tia. I could near Tia urging him to fuck her harder. She was moaning and kissing him wildly as he was in her. I reached over, mimicking Kerry's previous actions, playing with her breasts. She clutched my hand to her breasts, moving it to her nipple. I then leaned into her and lightly kissed her neck, she pivoted her head from kissing Kerry and grabbed my head and kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth in time with Kerry's fucking. I have no idea how many times Kerry had cum with Dianne, and now Tia, but he lasted at least 15 minutes before he came in Tia with a groan.

The awkward moment of our spontaneous three some passed quickly due to our exhaustion, and Tia fell asleep as I did too. The all too early alarm went off at 6:00. Tia and I jumped out of bed to a groan by Kerry and she pulled me to the bathroom, and we showered together with her husband just a few feet away in bed. We scrubbed each other, then playfully stroked my cock until I was hard, leaned over the edge of the tub and said, "fuck me." I nervously fucked her from behind. She said, "we don't have much time, harder."

Tia slumped as she came, I didn't but knew I couldn't without a whole lot more time. I washed the cum from my cock, dried and tip toed into the bedroom where I retrieved my clothes. Tia had apparently cleaned up, including douching her abused cunt, dressed and met me in the kitchen. She said, "I hope you don't mind, but told Kerry to go back to sleep, you'll drop me off at work."

I just nodded.

The drive to work was a bit awkward. I apologized for falling asleep and being there when Kerry got home.

She said, "that's the first time Kerry had sex with me since the morning after our wedding. I think he was with his friend earlier, since it was 2 before he got home, so he couldn't say anything. That was so erotic, I could get used to having two lovers. I'm going to pay for it at work though, I'm beat."

I said, "we won't have much time tonight. I work from 5:00 to close and tomorrow from 11:00-7:00. I'm out of school before 3:00 today and driving my mom home and I can give you a ride home, and hopefully, a ride in bed."

"Thanks, I need a ride. Dad doesn't get back until tonight with their car so Mom can't pick me up. I'm looking forward to another night in bed with you. I'm just sorry you work so late; I'd love for you to sleep with me again tonight." she replied.

"Hope you don't mind but I need to drop you off at the edge of the lot. My mom already thinks we are doing something together and I don't want to add fuel to the fire," I said.

"I think you're right; I thanked her yesterday for your help and told her Kerry appreciated it," she stated. "I didn't get more than a nod in response."

After school, I picked up mom and Tia. On the way home, mom said, "where did you sleep last night?"

I answered, "after I dropped Tia and the last of her boxes off and assembled the furniture, I went to Jeff's to work on our school project. It was late when we finished, so Jeff said I could sleep on the game room couch."

Mom said, "you have same clothes as yesterday, are you at least going to come in and change?"

I said, "heading straight to work and I'll change into my work uniform there. I have at least 2 in my locker."

Well, I don't think she was happy with that answer.

We reached Tia's house at 3:30, giving me about an hour before I had to get to work for my 5:00 start.

"Hurry in and get out of those clothes!" Tia exclaimed. "I need you."

I jokingly responded, "we just made love about 10 hours ago."

"No, we didn't, you fucked me 10 hours ago. I want you to love me now," she responded.

"Ok love, out of your clothes and meet me in bed." I said as I headed to the bathroom to relieve my bladder.

She shed her clothes as she made her way to the bedroom. Climbed up on the bed, laid back and I watched her stroke her pussy as I finished undressing after returning from the john. She was ready!

I dove in, no teasing this time, I wanted to eat her and bring her to a quick climax then fuck her. She came quickly, and knowing I had time, I ate her to a second climax.

I climbed on her and took her missionary style, a few minutes later, she wanted on top and rode me to another climax. I finished cumming in her from the doggy position where she enjoyed cumming once again. We had a bit of time, so I laid beside her.

Tia said, "you know, I'm going to miss you and this. If we keep up at this pace it's going to destroy my marriage. I've had more climaxes from you in any one of the last three days than with my husband in total. I don't love you; I do love this. Kerry has fucked his girlfriend more this week than me. This is my wedding week! We're totally screw up. Kerry and I need to work this out, we need to spend more time together, not just in bed, but making a life together. I'm not blaming you, well, maybe I should for being a good lover. No, I'm not ready to give this up yet, but as soon as we can figure out how to make our marriage work and Kerry gives up his friend, we're stopping."

"I understand, until that time comes, I'm going to fuck and make love to you every chance I can. Yes, you are my goddess. I met you less than a week ago, but it seems like I've known you forever."

"I need to shower and head for work. I know you work tomorrow and Sunday mornings, but that still gives you most of two full days to be with your husband, not counting your 2 days off at the beginning of the week. I hope he's bright enough to realize he's on the verge of losing you if he doesn't treat you right. Tell him that and I'll be waiting if he can't hold on to you." I answered.

It was a long busy night at work, and I crashed into a deep sleep as soon as I got home. I worked on Saturday from 11:00 - 07:30 pm and was up by 9 to get ready.

My mom said, "we need to talk. How long have you known Tia?"

"I met her last Saturday at a party, why?" I answered.

"I think there's something going on with you two, are you sleeping with her?" Mom asked.

I nervously laughed and responded, "Mom, she just got married Monday and is madly in love with her husband. I've been helping her, yes, and Kerry is aware of what we're doing."

"I see the way you look at her, and the way she looks at you. I heard you two had dinner together twice. Look son, I don't want to interfere in your personal business, but I don't need an irate husband storming into the restaurant accusing his wife of cheating with my son. That will get Tia fired and probably me too if it comes out that my son is the problem, and I knew." Mom stated.

I responded, "It was just a meal after hard work moving. Kerry is not going to come storming in and accuse Tia of any wrongdoing. You can count on that. We're friends and friends help each other, that's all it is."

Mom then smiled and said, "When Tia started at the restaurant, I thought she was perfect for you, better than what you were chasing. I was going to introduce you to her. Well, then last week she came in and said she was pregnant and getting married on Monday. I didn't even know she had a boyfriend since he never picked her up. Just be careful. Even innocent actions can be misconstrued."

I worked until 7:30. On my windshield was a note under the wiper blades that said, "meet us at our apartment, Kerry."

I was a bit worried, did Kerry decide he didn't like the fact that I was seeing his wife every day? Was this going to be a confrontation?

I approached their apartment with a great deal of apprehension. Kerry opened the door, and said, "come in, glad you could join us." He held out his hand and said, "I'm Kerry."

"Len," I answered, I looked past him but didn't see Tia.

Kerry said, "I guess we didn't get introduced Thursday night. Tia thinks we should talk alone before she joins us. This is awkward talking to the man that is making love to my wife. I've loved Tia for half my life. Love her more than ever now."

"Tia and I made love just a few times and, I'll be honest, it wasn't all that great. I think she told you the first time was on her birthday. We snuck off to her folk's basement after her party and had our first time, under the cover of a blanket trying to keep from being overheard. I wasn't very gentle I guess, and I probably didn't last 3 minutes. I think it hurt and she was crying when I had to leave. I wasn't very careful and probably came in her a bit without protection."

"Each time after that was hurried, afraid her folks were going to catch us, and I guess I wasn't very attentive or careful. You know how tight she is, I didn't last long any of the times. She didn't seem to enjoy it at all, and we stopped after those first few times and agreed we'd wait until we got married in the spring."

"Then I met Dianne. She was assigned as my trainer at work. I think you know Dianne; I noticed your car in a driveway just a few doors from Dianne's house. I won't go into a lot of detail, but I guess I was an easy mark and Dianne seduced me just days after we met. Let's face it, she's extremely sexy and she would take opportunities to brush her large breasts against my chest and touch my cock though my pants. She taught me a lot, how to go slow and use tricks to last so she'd enjoy it."

"Then Tia found out she was pregnant, and I said we'd get married right away."

Kerry continued, "Tia told me about the plans Karen and Melissa had for her bachelorette party and they included an ex-boyfriend of Karen's. She had just found out about Dianne and was hurt, asking how I could sleep with another woman when we were engaged. I reminded her that we put the engagement on hold when we stopped having sex, so it wasn't really cheating. I told her it was just sex with Dianne. She sarcastically then asked if she should just have sex with someone else for more experience like Karen and Melissa we're suggesting. I said I wanted her to have more experience so there would be no regrets after marriage that she missed out."

"I was feeling guilty, Dianne had also suggested that my little almost virgin should spread her legs, her exact words, not mine, for someone else, convincing me that Tia also needs some outside experience. She even suggested her husband to which I said a firm no. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted her to do it. I love her and want her to be happy. My time with Dianne was really driving a wedge between us and I thought if she had a fling, that would somewhat even things out."

"That's how we got here. Monday was the first time Tia enjoyed our love making. I wanted to know about her experience on Saturday and pushed for details. Her telling the tale got us both worked up and we had the best sex ever. I think she may have cum once or twice, first time with me. I screwed up spending Tuesday night with Dianne. I guess that really hurt Tia. She explained how you two accidentally got together on Wednesday after her boss offered your help moving. Although it was accidental, you bounced back in her life, and she told me she was with you Wednesday. Then, instead of stopping things, I was with Dianne on Wednesday and Thursday, encouraging Tia to be with you in response." Kerry further explained.

"Wow, what a shock when I got home Thursday night. Not only was Tia in bed with you, hugging you in her sleep, but she had obviously dressed for you wearing her wedding set. I was hurt, but more than that, excited beyond words. She woke as I climbed in bed next to her. We whispered back and forth; she didn't apologize for you being there just asked if I thought I had had as good a night as she had. She asked if I loved Dianne more than her. I was so taken back by that, and I didn't answer."

She rolled over hugging you but pushing her ass against me. I grabbed her hips and entered her. She pushed back against me, and I fucked her lying next to you. When I came and she climbed up on you, my heart was in my mouth. She looked so sexy, wanton, climaxing at will. I watched you love her, and I had to have her after you and I knew she came again with me." Kerry stated.

"I picked up Tia from work today and we talked. We both cried, I apologized for my continuing affair with Dianne, explaining that I felt trapped. Dianne is sexy but I have zero feelings for her. She is using my job and her husband's position as a shift foreman to keep me in her bed."

"Tia said she wasn't going to apologize for being with you, that it never would have happened if not for my actions. She loved me and only me. Sex with you was just sex, not love. We both realized if our marriage was going to last, things needed to change. We needed more time together."

"There is an opening on dayshift, but I didn't apply knowing I'd be giving up Dianne. I need to do that, get on dayshift, and give up Dianne. I asked if she could give you up, she said, in a heartbeat if she was the only one for me. She did say she's going to miss your talented tongue." Kerry explained.

"Ok, why am I here then? You didn't need to explain any of this to me. I responded.

Kerry responded, "this is difficult. I want you to show me how you make love to Tia. It took some convincing on my part to make this happen. Our abbreviated three-some Thursday night was erotic for both of us. Tia's waiting for us in the bedroom if you're game."

"Show me the way," I jokingly said trying to lighten up the mood.

Tia was waiting for us when we entered the bedroom. She was wearing a black babydoll set with black thigh highs, garter belt and transparent black panties. I found out later it was a wedding gift from Karen and Melissa after her "bachelorette" party.