Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 03: Tia Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boys, aren't you going to get undressed for me?" Tia asked.

I'm not sure which of us were more excited. I shed my clothes, as did Kerry. We were both hard. I noticed he may have been longer than me, but I probably was a bit thicker.

He picked up the polaroid and shot 2 full cartridges of film while she posed sexily for us. The last shot was her kissing me. He wanted some with me in her, she drew a line with that.

Kerry took her in his arms and began kissing her. I approached from behind her, kissing her neck and ears while sliding my hand into her wisp of a panty from behind and pushing my middle finger into her wet pussy. She was moaning within seconds, and kissing Kerry as wildly as we ever kissed. She pulled Kerry's right hand up under her outfit to her left breast, I reached around and played with her right breast. Kerry's left hand joined me, and we both played with her pussy, alternating pushing fingers into her. I then pushed my finger into her ass as Kerry played with her pussy and she stiffened, might have cum.

"Oh god, take me to bed," Tia exclaimed.

Kerry pulled her nightgown sup and off, leaving the garter and stockings. I guess he found the garter and thigh highs as erotic as I did. I knelt in front of her and pushed her panties down and off, kissing her pussy and tasting her with a deep thrust of my tongue in her wet and willing pussy before I stood up. She tasted fresh and clean. Kerry lifted her easily in his arms and they wildly kissed before he placed her gently in the middle of the bed, on her back, pausing over her as he kissed and tongued her breasts. Her arms were still reaching out to him as he moved away.

He said, "show me how to make love to my wife."

I answered, "well, you seem to be doing a good job of it up until now."

I kissed my way down her body, playing with her breasts. At Tia's urging, Kerry had joined her on the bed, and they kissed as I played with her body. She was more than ready when my tongue reached her pussy. I lightly licked around her vulva, ringing her clit with my tongue. After a few minutes of warming her up, I thrust my tongue in her pussy while stroking her clit with my fingers. In the meantime, Kerry was playing with her breasts as they kissed. I could feel that she was building to a strong climax so pulled away. Her body relaxed a bit, disappointed in not cumming. I said, "your turn Kerry."

He took my place between her legs and tentatively kissed her pussy. I moved up kissed Tia softly and whispered, "tell him what you want."

She looked in my eyes, while whispering, "ok, help me please?"

"Ok, tell him you want his tongue in you. Get him to eat you out."

"Please Kerry, in me, I want your tongue in me." She said, "play with my pussy, rub my button with your fingers as you tongue me."

He must have followed her directions because the next words from her were, "Oh yes, fuck me with your tongue. Rub my button harder, stick your fingers in me, now your tongue. Make me cum."

I looked down and Kerry's head was buried between her legs as he ate her to a strong orgasm.

She grabbed my head, kissing me thrusting her tongue in my mouth and groaned as she came.

"Oh my god, thank you Kerry, that was wonderful."

Now I need a cock." She spoke.

Kerry moved away from between her legs, apparently inviting me to be the first one in her.

I said, "Ok sweetheart, you're getting fucked, getting fucked all night. You're going to be ours tonight. Both of us are taking you." I had noticed that forceful sex talk seemed to excite her.

I plunged my dick in as deep as possible, bottoming out once again. She groaned and lifted her legs. Kerry climbed next to her, and they wildly kissed as I fucked her. He paid a lot of attention to her breast as I reached between us and stroked her clit while fucking her. She quickly reached another climax. I wanted to cum in her, but wanted to delay as long as possible, knowing that I planned on being in her as much as possible tonight, so I pulled out and gave way to Kerry.

Kerry followed my lead, fucking her strongly as Tia was now kissing me. I think she came, and Kerry pulled out and came on the towel she had positioned beside her. It seems he was following my lead keeping her cunt clean from our cum.

I moved her over, laid on my back and pulled her up on me in reverse cowboy. Kerry took advantage of this position and moved his cock to her mouth as she rode me hard. Tia had a hard time trying to keep Kerry's cock in her mouth in this position, so I pushed her down on her side, entering her from the rear as she made love to Kerry's cock with her mouth. Kerry was laying mostly on his back; Tia was able to control how deep she took him and slowly took more and more of his cock in her mouth until she apparently had him in her throat.

I was merely a bystander, stroking my cock slowly and gently in her pussy. As I said, I hadn't cum, and it was hard watching her blow Kerry and not flood her womb with my cum. I pulled out again and laid back trying to keep from exploding. Just then Kerry said, "I'm going to cum honey." Tia made gulping sounds as she swallowed his load.

We laid there catching our breath when Tia said, "I didn't think I'd ever do that or like it. Honey, you taste divine, and you can cum in my mouth anytime."

Then laughingly said, "that will be useful after the birth of the baby. I appreciate you guys keeping my pussy clean, but I want the next deposit in me. I love the feel when you cum in me."

"Len, you haven't cum, have you? Please, take me. I'll do anything you ask."

"I said, I want to look into your eyes as we make love. Your choice, on top or missionary."

She rolled on her back and said, "this is for your pleasure. I know you prefer this way."

I climbed on her, she grabbed my cock and pulled it into her hot pussy. "Yes, love me," she said.

I wanted to take this as slow as possible. She loved Kerry, but I wanted her to love what I was doing to her. We fucked slowly, I pulled her head down to me and kissed her deeply several times. Reaching between us, I alternated playing with her breasts and stroking her clit. I could feel her approaching her climax and she was fucking me as much as I was fucking her. She pulled her face to hers and wildly kissed me as we came together.

She led us to the bathroom, where we showered together, then asked for some privacy. When she came out, it was obvious she had brushed her teeth, probably gargled, and douched.

She climbed on the bed and laughed as she said, "I hope we're not finished. If you guys can't get it up, maybe I'll need to find a couple of other studs."

She didn't need to worry about that. I immediately dove down and ate her out while Kerry was kissing her and playing with her breasts. I appreciated her clean pussy and paid homage to it with my kisses, tongue, and fingers. She moved and took me in her mouth as Kerry ate her. I wasn't cumming in her mouth, I wanted to save it for her pussy. We switched positions several times until I fucked her to a mutual orgasm. Kerry opted for another blow job where he once more came in her mouth.

It was late, after 10:00 and Tia and I had to be at work at 7:00. Tia and Kerry thanked me for the wonderful evening.

"My pleasure," I responded. "Make the most of the next few days." Tia would be home by 3:30 tomorrow and off Monday and Tuesday.

When I picked up my mom on Wednesday, Tia was again waiting for a ride from me. As we drove to my house to drop my mom off, we talked about her days off and weekend. She said, "We had a great time. Did you enjoy the party on Saturday? Did you meet any girls there?"

Oh boy, she was enjoying making me uncomfortable in front of my mom. I had told my mom I was at a party Saturday night, didn't mention Tia or Kerry. I responded, "had a great time. Best party ever. I did spend some time with a girl there, unfortunately I think she might be taken. I don't think she's relationship potential."

Tia explained, "Kerry did apply for dayshift job. He thinks his foreman and dayshift foreman will approve, hasn't heard yet, I guess he's worried the night shift foreman may not agree. Usually only the other two need to be approved but the three like to come to a consensus. His trainer isn't happy. He's having to spend a few hours after his shift each night learning a few things to make sure he's qualified."

She continued, "We finally spent the first time together after getting married where we saw each other during the day. The party on Saturday was the highlight of the weekend. After I got off Sunday, we shopped and filled the refrigerator and spent the time at home with each other, hanging curtains and generally getting the apartment in order. Monday and Tuesday we enjoyed the mornings together before Kerry left for work. I finally felt that we were really married."

"Len, Kerry wants to know if you could maybe come over and fix my plumbing problem. He doesn't have the tools to fix them and having to stay late after work he doesn't have the energy to tackle it." Tia asked with a gleam in her eyes.

"Be more than glad to, I have all the required tools with me," I responded.

My mom said, "if you can't fix her plumbing problem, call your dad after 5:00. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to come over. You know how handy he is around the house. Not much he can't fix."

"Thanks mom," I replied.

As soon as we pulled out of my driveway, we both began laughing.

I said, "let me understand what you said. Kerry asked for the transfer, but Dianne is balking and may use her husband to hold it up. He's having to drive her home and spend time with her at this point, right?"

Tia responded, "he said she might agree if she gets a replacement for work and after work partner. She has one in mind. It might take two weeks. Until then she expects him to take care of her needs, not that he really minds doing that. He said only fair if you take care of my needs during that time, during the week, since he probably can't. Face it, he wants a couple more weeks of sexual adventure for both of us."

"So, can you take care of my plumbing problem or are you going to call your dad to help?"

I laughed, then responded, "I'm sure my dad has the tools and the know-how to fix your plumbing problem. He'd probably have a heart attack when your plumbing is exposed to him. Should I call him?"

Tia laughed in response. "Well, I did enjoy having 2 plumbers on Saturday taking care of my needs. Not sure I want to add a third. So, unless you go limp on the job, no, don't call your dad."

We had a very enjoyable evening; I played with her and fucked her twice to at least three orgasms. She insisted on giving me a blow job to completion. Wanted to taste me. After our first, long leisurely coupling, Tia made dinner. We then spent the rest of the evening in bed. It was 9:00 when I was ready to leave.

Tia asked, "is there was any way you can spend Thursday night again? I want to surprise Kerry with you in bed and maybe spur another three some."

I said, "I'll work on that. My folks have an iron clad rule of no late nights or overnights on school nights. Not sure I can use the same excuse two weeks in a row."

When I got home, I pretended to call Jeff and ask about our project. Quite a pantomime on my part and said, "well, if that's what we need to do so be it. I'll see you tomorrow night." I then explained to my folks that I needed to go over to Jeff's tomorrow night for our project and would probably spend the night.

Mom said, "this time bring clean clothes with you."

She bought it!

Thursday, I arrived at the restaurant and picked up mom and Tia.

Tia apologized, saying, "I hope I'm not holding you up from anything you need to do."

I answered, "I have a long night ahead of me working on my special project."

"All night?" she asked.

"Yup, we'll be lucky to get more than a few hours' sleep." I answered.

Lucky mom wasn't looking into the back seat, or she would have seen Tia's gleeful smile.

We reached the apartment and went in. Tia was shedding clothes as soon as the door closed. I said, "we have all night."

She said, "no, we both have work tomorrow so we need to go to sleep early since I'm sure it will be interrupted."

Although we had made love maybe 2 dozen times in the last two weeks, I wasn't tiring of Tia, in fact, if anything, I wanted her more than the first time. Up until now I kept my emotions separate from our sex but that was getting harder to do. She was beautiful, witty, sexy, and downright fuckable. She had a voracious appetite for sex. Matching my desire for her. I knew if we didn't quit soon, I was going to be a problem for their marriage even though Tia kept professing her love for her husband. I knew she too was starting to feel emotions with me. It's hard not to when you're intimate with someone as often as we were.

I picked her up and headed for bed. We made love for a good hour including plenty of oral sex to warm her up and switching positions several times. She came strongly on my dick as I poured my cream in her.

I said, "we're going out to eat. Dress up!"

I took her to a restaurant in the opposite direction of where we worked, and we had a romantic dinner where we didn't have to pretend that we were friends. Kissed her frequently during dinner and had my hand under her short skirt playing with her as much as I could get away without attracting too much attention. Our appetite sated, we kissed while standing in the moonlight next to the car and Tia began to softly cry.

Tia said, "Please, I love Kerry, you're confusing me."

"I apologize." I stated. "You're special to me."

When we reached the apartment, Tia headed for the bedroom, pulling me along by the hand and said, "Let's sleep now."

"Let me undress you," I stated.

I removed her blouse and bra, then her short skirt. I knelt in front of her and removed her panties and kissed her pussy. After removing my shirt, she then knelt in front of me, opened my belt buckle, pulled down my zipper and pushed my pants and underwear down. She held my cock in her hand, took it into her mouth and got me hard.

Leading me to the bed, she said, "I guess we need to take care of this before we fall asleep,"

Climbed up on the bed and said, "love me, fuck me hard."

I ate her first, just until I knew she was close to cumming. Then plunged in her, she came within a few minutes. I continued to fuck for several minutes until she came again, and I finished in her. We drifted off to sleep.

The alarm went off at 6:00, no Kerry in bed nor in the apartment. We quietly showered and dressed, then Kerry walked in the door a few minutes before we had to leave. He smothered Tia with kisses then explained, "I'm so sorry, I fell asleep. Dianne woke me and said to get out of the house quick. I said, maybe I should just wait for your husband. She told me she'd tell him to approve the transfer when she saw him if I would leave before he got home."

Tia brightened up and said, "Kerry will drive me to work."

Friday picked up my mom from work, Tia was already gone, apparently her mom had picked her up. While tempted to go to the apartment, I relaxed at home for an hour and readied for work.

I didn't hear from Tia or Kerry until I picked my mom up on Wednesday and Tia asked for a ride. She was all bubbly on the ride to my house, "Kerry starts dayshift Monday! They told him at the end of his shift yesterday. We are so excited."

I responded, "Great news. I' know how much you both wanted this." My mom agreed.

Tia then said, "I'm hoping I have another delivery come this afternoon, should be there soon. I could use some help. Could you possibly help? I could wait for Kerry, but he gets in so late, and this is a 2-person job and I must be up early. It will probably take a few hours. We could wait for weekend if you can't."

I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw the wicked grin on Tia's face. She knew I was watching her and licked her lips seductively and thrust her tongue in and out.

As soon as mom got out of the car, Tia jumped in the front seat, and we pulled out of the driveway. She shifted over up against me; her hand went to my lap lightly feeling the outline of my cock. She then said, "Will you give me a delivery, maybe a couple? I missed your special delivery service."

I said, "I thought we were finished."

Tia said, "As I said, Kerry's transfer is approved, starts day shift Monday. Dianne seems to have found a new friend, so he's been home every night after work this week. He wanted the three of us to get together last Saturday, but I told him I was his, and only his, for the next four days. He then said that he had been with Dianne weeks before I was with you, and he thought it would be only fair if we were together this week."

"I could never turn you down, and you know that." I replied.

"Show me," she said, as she jumped out of the car immediately after I parked.

She unlocked the door, grabbed my hand and we went into the apartment. As soon as the door closed, she feverously kissed me and started stripping me and I reciprocated. Her baby bump seemed to be more pronounced, but she still was gorgeous. I was shocked to see she was wearing a lacy black bra and black French cut panties. I rubbed my hands over her gorgeous body, reached down and felt her slightly moist crotch of her panties.

"Wow, love your new work outfit," I said.

She laughed and said, "Kerry took me shopping last weekend. He likes me in sexy underwear."

I answered, "I like you in sexy underwear too, but prefer you out of them."

She pushed me down to my knees where I slowly rolled her panties off and down her legs, kissed, then dove my tongue in her pussy, playing with her with tongue and fingers for several minutes until I felt her start to shake.

"Take me to bed lover." She stated.

I picked her up, headed for the bedroom and fell onto the bed together. We spent the rest of the afternoon making love, bringing her to several climaxes as I filled her pussy. We paused for dinner and resumed our love making. It was after 8:00 when we finally showered together, and I headed home.

I picked my mom and Tia up Thursday, and after dropping mom off, Tia slid up against me. before my mom was even inside the house.

Once more we stripped each other as soon as the door closed behind us and headed for the bedroom. I knew this was probably the last time we were going to be alone in bed and ate her to several climaxes. She took me in her mouth and made slow love to my cock.

I had to pull her off, saying, "I want all my cum in your pussy."

We made love for hours, not even pausing for dinner. In between each of our sessions, she would lay beside me and wrap her arms around me with her face buried in my chest. A few times I noticed a few tears in her eyes.

"Will you always remember me? She asked.

"How could I ever forget you, after all, you are my goddess." I replied.

It was nearly 8:00 when she said, "why don't you shower. I need a bit of time alone."

When I stepped out of the shower, she was waiting for me in the bedroom. She had donned a robe. She grabbed me around the waist pulling me to her and kissed me hard and said, "I'll miss you. This is the last time we can be together."

"I'll miss you too." I was so tempted to tell her how I really felt about her but knew that could only lead to trouble.

I saw Tia several times when dropping mom off or picking her up. We never got together again. She was in her 8th month; baby bump was now a baby balloon when she next asked me for a ride home. She had several packages, apparently baby shower gifts from co-workers. She looked radiant. She had that pregnant mother glow.

On the way to the apartment, she said, "thank you. You probably saved my marriage. I know that sounds ridiculous since we were lovers for the first few weeks of my marriage, but it woke Kerry up and he realized he could lose me. Of course, the sex lessons didn't hurt. When we first stopped seeing each other he hinted about getting us together again. I made it clear that wasn't happening. Lately he's become very possessive. I doubt he'll ever want to share my pussy again."