Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 05: Sisters

Story Info
Sisters - seducing married sister, threeways, affair.
11.3k words
4.34
8.1k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a totally unexpected encounter with two very pretty and sexy sisters resulting in seduction of a reluctant married sister, thanks in large part to the wanton behavior of the younger sister, threesomes, and an affair. Again, like the previous stories, it is true with changes made to names and locations. Although it is the continuation of a young man's story of his sexual encounters with women that are committed to others, it is a stand-alone story.

SISTERS

I had a bit of a dry spell in the weeks after my weekend with Kris. The 5 months with Karen was a sexual learning opportunity. I think I had honed my skills of seduction and love making from the afternoon with Tia and Melissa. The weeks I spent with Tia were eye opening. Her husband Kerry wasn't averse to sharing her with me and we had a very intense relationship that ended too soon. The self-confidence, patience, and sexual skills I acquired resulted in the seduction of a very reluctant virgin Kris.

It was approaching the holidays and I was heading home after a long day at school, having taken 2 finals that day. I stopped at a traffic light and noticed a neighbor, Kenny, hitchhiking at the corner. I called out to him, offering a ride. Kenny ran over and jumped into the car; glad to be out of the cold.

He asked, "where are you heading?"

I responded, "probably home."

As I said, Kenny was a neighbor, maybe a year younger, graduated last Spring. I really didn't know him except to say hi. His one older brother, Gerry, was a frequent fixture around my house since he was best friends with my sister's fiancée Gene.

Gene and Gerry did talk about Kenny occasionally, mainly pointing out that he was lazy and couldn't keep a job. Now Gerry had quite a reputation as a stud. He had that "Vinny" look with slicked back hair, cigarette dangling out of his mouth, etc. Kenny was a Gerry wannabe. He had the looks but not nearly as much style.

As we drove along, Kenny and I talked. "I heard you and Karen were dating then broke up after Stretch returned home. Gerry said you were boning Karen all summer. You lucky bastard. Also, lucky that Stretch didn't kill you." Kenny said.

I really didn't comment much except to point out that since we broke up, my social life was in the toilet. As we approached the shopping center with the bowling center, he said, "hey, do you play any pool?"

I said, "I haven't played in a while. So, why not? I really don't have anywhere to go tonight, and school just ended, so no studying to do."

Based on Kenny's reputation, I figured I'd have to pay but after the grueling finals, I was ready for a little bit of fun, and turned into the parking lot for the bowling center.

We went in and walked up to the desk. After showing our IDs (you had to be 18 to use the pool tables), Kenny immediately excused himself to head for the rest room. It was exactly what I expected since it was time to pay to play.

I plopped down a dollar for a table for 1 hour and went and selected a cue. When I reached the backroom, Kenny was already there leaning against the wall. There were two guys playing at the table we rented, they had another few minutes.

At the next table were two girls shooting pool. I don't think I've ever seen two girls that were so similar but so different. Both were very fair, relatively short, around 5'2" to 5'3", with blonde hair. Facial feature-wise it was obvious they were sisters.

On the other hand, they were dressed very differently. The younger one was wearing a mini skirt with a halter top - sans bra, and open toed shoes. She looked like she was dressed for a summer night on the street corner soliciting. The older sister had a long tartan skirt with a luxurious sweater. She looked like a fashion picture right out of Vogue.

I figured she was in her early 20's. While neither would ever be mistaken for a pool shark, it was obvious that this was probably the first time the older sister had ever played pool. They were laughing over their missed shots.

Kenny pulled me out of the pool room and said, "those two are sisters. The older girl is Devon. Gerry said while she was one of the prettiest girls in school, she never dated anyone there. She apparently met a guy at some church camp when in Junior High and he was her boyfriend until the married maybe a year or two ago, I think he's in the service."

"The younger girl is Darla, a classmate of mine. We've had some fun together. I watched Gerry take her cherry in her bedroom; I got her too. Her parents were right up the hall celebrating the 4th of July and Darla's 18th birthday."

"That sounds interesting," I responded.

"I'll have to tell you about it sometime," Kenny answered.

"How about helping me out a bit. I want Darla again, maybe you can keep Devon busy. Who knows, maybe we can both get Darla." Kenny stated.

I didn't know how or what to say after that, so I just walked into the pool room.

Kenny walked over and said, "hey, how are you doing Darla? Haven't seen you in months. I think at your birthday party. This is a neighbor of ours, Len."

She seemed to blush then gave Kenny a big hug and quick kiss on the lips.

Darla said, "Meet Devon, my sister. She's married to an Air Force pilot that is stationed in Germany. How about you Len, working, school, or what?"

I said, "I'm a second-year engineering student at the University where I just finished the last of my semester finals today."

With some prodding from Darla, Devon said, "I've been living in Dover at the base for the first six months of my husband's year-long overseas assignment but decided to move back home and go back to school. I'm enrolled at the university for the winter term starting in January, hoping to finish up my degree in the Spring. I finished three years there before we got married a little over a year ago, and together with my summer school session at Dover, I'm only one semester shy of graduating."

With those sentences she was setting it very straight that she was married and older than us. That matched with what Kenny had told me confirming she was 23 or 24.

About that time a group of kids came into the room and said they had next on the table the girls were using. Darla and Devon gathered up their coats and started heading out. Kenny said, "wait, how about you two join us and shoot some more. We can play guys against girls."

Both girls begged off saying that it was obvious watching the two of us hit a couple of practice shots that we were pretty good.

I said, "how about I team with Devon and Kenny with Darla, which would be fairer."

Darla was all in favor of that. I think Devon felt uncomfortable and wanted to leave. Darla's pleads won out and Devon agreed to one game.

Kenny and I flipped a coin; he won and chose to break. He had a good break, sinking two balls. He nearly ran the table but had one bad return on the cue ball that left him without a shot. I then took over, finished clearing the table and racked for the next break. I had a decent break, sank a couple of more balls then missed a combo.

It was now Darla's turn. She took a while setting her shot up but neither Kenny nor I minded. She was leaning over the table causing her skirt to ride up exposing the bottom of her ass.

Devon had a bemused look on her face as she watched Kenny and I just stare at Darla's exposed ass cheeks. Darla asked Kenny if she was doing it right. Kenny used that as an opportunity to go up and lean against Darla, showing her how to line up the shot. Darla wiggled back against Kenny, obviously teasing him. With Kenny's help, Darla took her shot and missed.

It was now Devon's turn. Devon took the cue in her hand and promptly dropped it. She was trying to hold it the way she saw Kenny and me but hadn't quite figured out the logistics. I offered to help, and she smiled.

I knew this lady was out of my league. She was gorgeous, married, and based on Kenny's description, religious. I was careful not to contact her body as I helped her take a hold of the cue stick and line up her shot. She miscued and scratched.

We continued to play for the next hour, with both Kenny and I frequently missing, so we could watch and help the girls shoot. After a few turns, Kenny was practically screwing Darla as she lined her shots up with his help. The little minx would rub her ass and tits against him.

I was a lot more careful helping Devon, ensuring that I didn't touch her inappropriately. Several times when helping her line up a shot, I would take hold of her hands to position them, and she rested a hand on my shoulder a couple of times. When I was close, I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a slight hint of perfume. Her outfit hid most of her body, but from what I could see, she was fit and shapely. She did seem to get into the spirit of the evening laughing and joking each time Darla would wiggle against Kenny or bend over giving us a show.

Our hour was up and there was a group waiting for the table, so it was time to go. The girls headed for the restroom.

After they returned, Kenny commented that he was thirsty, Darla gave a quick "me too" so we headed to the counter to get cokes.

Kenny, true to form, excused himself to go to the men's room right after ordering and returned after the drinks were delivered and I paid. We were sitting boy-girl-boy-girl with me between the two girls. Kenny sat next to Darla on her other side and Devon sat next to me. I turned slightly towards Devon talking to her and noticed her eyes suddenly go wide open.

She was looking past me towards Darla and Kenny. I turned back to see what she was looking at and noticed that Kenny had pushed Darla's skirt all the way up in the front and had his hand under her skirt, probably between her legs. Darla was leaning back with a dreamy look on her face, obviously enjoying whatever Kenny's hands were doing.

Devon was obviously shocked and called out "Darla" in a sharp voice.

Darla quickly sat up, pushing her skirt down and removed Kenny's hand. Devon said, "I think we need to leave."

Darla said to her, "I hope you don't mind but I invited the guys to come over for a while."

Now that was the first time, I heard about that but from the look on Kenny's face, not his. Devon said, "I'm not sure that's a good idea," looking at me for support. I didn't say anything.

I was enjoying Darla's exhibitionism and thought the night might get a whole lot more interesting. Darla argued back with her sister, finally promising to behave herself if she agreed to let us come over. Devon finally agreed - but only for a little while. Darla was driving their car and invited Kenny to ride with her.

Devon said, "can I ride with you? I have something I want to talk to you about."

On the way over, I apologized for Kenny's brazen behavior. Devon asked, "have you and Kenny been friends for very long?"

"No, I don't think I ever said more than three words to him before tonight. He was hitching in the cold, and I offered him a ride. He suggested the bowling alley to play pool, so here we are." I explained.

"I apologize for Darla's behavior. She's gotten wilder in the last few months. I also noticed you didn't seem to mind the show she was putting on. I know she's cute and understand your attraction." Devon stated.

I said, "Darla is cute, but I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think you are gorgeous. Your husband is a very lucky man."

She smiled but didn't respond to my comment.

She then laughingly asked, "so, besides shooting pool trying to pick up married women, what other hobbies do you have?"

I laughed and responded, "I work on weekends, and between classes study or play chess in the Student Union."

She then really shocked me by saying, "I know Darla and Kenny have a thing for each other, I think they've been together before. I'm not going to stand by and let the two of you double up on her. If you think that because Kenny is probably going to have sex with Darla that doesn't mean that you and I are getting together. I'm happily married and a lot older than you."

I was kind of shocked, especially with her language and directness, and responded, "I'm not sure what I've done to make her think I was such a conniver, I thought I was acting like a gentleman all night. If it makes you feel better, I'd drop you off at your house and leave immediately. Kenny only lives a block away, so I didn't need to give him a ride."

Her expression immediately softened. She said, "Darla's behavior has really set me on edge. Sorry for taking it out on you. You've been very respectful all evening. I'll admit I've enjoyed tonight."

She then said, "I'll take you up on your offer to leave though but come in for a few minutes, so it doesn't look like I'm such a bitch."

I laughed at that and said, "I could use a bathroom break. I wouldn't mind spending a sometime talking to you."

She just looked up at me and didn't answer that comment. Her lack of response gave me a glimmer of hope that maybe she wouldn't want me to leave immediately.

We got to their parents' house a few minutes after Kenny and Darla. They were exiting the car. Darla was pulling her top back down over her breasts. Devon just groaned and said, "I don't know what I'm going to do with her."

I asked, "where are your parents?"

Devon said, "they're away for a few days; my dad is on a business trip to San Francisco and mom went with him."

We went in; it was a large ranch style home. The living room was right off the entryway to the left and a hallway led to three bedrooms and two bathrooms to the right. The kitchen/dining area was straight ahead of the entry way with a master suite off to the left of the kitchen, tucked behind the living room. I later found out that there was an alcove office in that wing too. Devon walked me down the hallway to the guest bath.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, I noticed that Devon was at the end of the hall up against the wall. She was intently staring into the living room.

I walked up behind her, peering over her shoulder. I now knew what had her attention. There was Kenny sitting on the couch nude from the waist down. His rather large cock was between Darla's lips as she knelt in front of him attempting to take it into her mouth.

Darla's top was off, and I noticed she had a nice rack. As Devon watched the erotic scene in front of her, she kept fidgeting, eventually moving her hand up to rub her breasts as the action in the living room got hotter. The action in the living room was hot, but the reactions of Devon caught my attention. She quietly moaned.

I was nervous, not sure of how to proceed but saw an opportunity to maybe cop a feel or two. So, I just took a chance and leaned forward making slight contact with Devon. She didn't even seem to notice, so I gently stroked her arms and rubbed her neck from behind. She leaned a bit back into me. Taking this as a positive sign I leaned forward and lightly kissed her neck while sliding my hands over hers.

Even though my presence seemed to startle her, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the erotic scene in front of her and really didn't attempt to stop me. After a few seconds of kissing her neck, I decided to really take a chance and moved my hands under her sweater up over her bra lightly touching her breasts over her bra. Devon moved her hands onto mine. She didn't even seem to notice the liberties I was taking as she watched her sister sucking Kenny's cock.

I then slowly slid her sweater up and over her breasts until it bunched up just below her neck. I was surprised to see she had a lacy, black bra on. I quickly unfastened her bra and slipped my hands underneath, gently sliding her bra up palming her naked breasts.

That got her attention. She attempted to pull her bra back up in place, but I moved her hands away without much resistance and lightly palmed her breasts. Her breasts were gorgeous, larger, and fuller than her sisters without a hint of sag. She only let my hands touch her breasts for a few moments then moved them away and kept pushing them off. I moved my hands to encircle her slim waist, just held them there as she watched the scene in the living room.

Once again Devon got caught up in the action in the living room, leaning forward to try to see better. I moved my hands from her waistline up her smooth belly and palmed both breasts, pulling her back against me.

After a few minutes of playing with her breasts I decided to press things further and pulled her sweater up over her head and off. Devon finally noticed what I was doing and turned and mouthed a quiet no to me. She didn't try to put her sweater back on.

After a few moments, the erotic scene again caught Devon's eye. I took advantage of the situation and slid her bra straps down her arms and pulled her bra off. She was now naked from the waist up and was leaning back against me.

She relaxed in my arms as I went back to playing with her breasts while kissing her neck. I moved my light kisses to her ears, she learned back further against me, shivering each time my tongue entered her ear.

She turned towards me, stared up into my eyes and pulled my head down to her and kissed me. I thrust my tongue through her tightly pursed lips. She responded with a groan and our tongues dualled for a few seconds, all the time I'm caressing her breasts. As we kissed, my hands slipped down along her stomach to the waist band of her skirt. I pushed my hands below the waist band and nearly reached her panties when Devon pulled my hands away and brought them back to her breasts. I felt her take a sharp intake of breath as I, once again, massaged her full breasts. I leaned down and sucked one of her beautiful breasts. She threw her head back and softly moaned. I wanted her and knew I was close to getting her.

Kenny got up from the couch and moved behind Darla while holding her down on her knees. He made quick work of her skirt and panties.

The movement caught Devon's attention and she turned back to watch. I pulled her against me, massaging her breasts and kissing her neck and ears. Devon gasped at the sight of his large cock dangling down.

Kenny tongued Darla's exposed pussy from behind. She was openly moaning as he pushed his tongue into her pussy. He then lined up his cock into Darla's exposed cunt and slowly pushed in. He began to fuck her steadily as she rocked back and forth with his motion. Darla was moaning at the hard fuck he was delivering. They were both turned away from us towards the couch and couldn't see the scene behind them.

Devon leaned forward to get a better look. I noticed her skirt had a button and zip on the side. I deftly unfastened the button and pulled down the zipper. Devon caught my hand and grabbed her skirt and prevented me from removing it.

I guess Darla came then because she emitted a shriek that caught Devon's attention and she released her hold on my hand; I used the distraction to take a hold of her skirt and slid it down off her body. She was wearing black lace panties that matched her bra.

My hands went into her panties, massaging her ass cheeks. I was easing them down along her hips with one hand, as I moved the other hand to the front and lightly stroked her pussy lips. I then pushed her panties down past her thighs to her ankles.

Devon was absolutely mesmerized by the couple in the next room and subconsciously responded by helping me remove her panties by lifting one foot then the other as I finished sliding them off.

I stroked her pussy from behind and could see her biting her lip as she watched her sister get fucked.

I removed my pants and underwear and pushed up against her. She reached behind her and lightly stroked my cock as I was rubbing it against her ass.

I pushed her onto her hands and knees, matching the position her sister was in. I gently stroked her pussy with my fingers, getting one then two into her. She was oh so tight and wet and I could feel the heat emanating from her.