Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 05: Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then pushed forward entered her very wet, but tight, pussy with my cock. She just groaned. After a few seconds of fucking, she suddenly seemed to come out of her trance and pulled away.

She had tears in her eyes as she gathered her and my clothes and rapidly walked all the way down the hallway to the last door on the left. Since she had my clothes, I followed her. As soon as I entered the bedroom, she shut and locked the door then wrapped her arms around me and feverishly kissed me.

She said, "I've already cheated, I might as well go all the way and enjoy it."

She moved to the bed, pulling the blanket and sheet down. She got in, on her back and held out her arms to me.

I can honestly say that Devon was the most beautiful woman I've ever had the pleasure to make love to. Her very conservative outfit hid a perfect body that was without blemish. She had a flat stomach, firm thighs, a perfect ass, and long lean legs. Her angelic face was framed by thick blonde hair. Now she was splayed out in front of me, totally nude, wanting me.

I climbed up on the bed moving my head down between her legs. At first, she seemed uncomfortable with me kissing then licking her cunt. After a few minutes she really started to enjoy it. I tried all my tricks, licking her clit, her opening and then thrusting my tongue in her. She seemed to love it all, so I continued to alternate licking and tongue fucking. I also used my right hand, fingers and thumb, to rub her clit when I had my tongue in her. She seemed to build to a climax very slowly. When she came, it was strong and long. She grabbed my head and held my mouth tight against her cunt when she came, nearly suffocating me. Then she said, "I want you in me."

I climbed up and inserted my cock. I suddenly remembered I didn't have a rubber on and started to withdraw apologizing for not using protection.

Devon said, "don't worry about that, I have an IUD."

I didn't know what that was but figured she knew if I needed to use protection, so I settled back into her. I hoped she wasn't disappointed. My dick was nowhere near as large as the hunk of meat she saw hanging between Kenny's legs.

She was quiet, making a soft mewing sound as we fucked. She shaped her mouth into an oval and stiffened staring straight into my eyes as she came. She then started to cry softly again, moving beneath me. I took that as a sign she wanted me to fuck harder and did so. I grabbed her hands and pinned them down above her head with my right hand while fingering her clit with my left. She came again, this time with a much louder moan.

She said, "please, I can't take anymore, cum - cum in me."

Now who was I to deny a beautiful lady's request? I came long and hard - Devon met my thrust with one of her own and came again. After I came, I gently moved off her and wrapped my arms around her holding her.

She snuggled up against me and said, "I'm not sorry we had sex; it had been a long time and watching Darla and Kenny really got me really hot."

Smiling, she then said, "well, I guess you did get to have sex with me."

"I must explain a few things. My husband wrote me a letter and confessed that he was sometimes seeing another woman. Apparently one of his friends that he was stationed with before was now there and invited him to join him and his wife. I was feeling very unloved and lonely. In a moment of insanity, I told Darla. She convinced me to go out and maybe meet someone."

"I was vulnerable and just went with what was happening. Tonight, was the first fun I've had in ages. Even though I had asked you to leave right away while riding over, I really was hoping we would maybe kiss and make out a bit, and I'd feel like I was desirable."

"I'm not a slut. You're the only guy, other than my husband that I've even kissed much less make love with."

"In the bathroom at the pool hall, Darla said she was going to ask you guys to come over. I mentioned you were too young for me. She said, 'you're not marrying him, maybe just a bit of making out.' I told her I'd have to think about it but wasn't sure I was ready to do anything with another guy and not sure I felt comfortable having strangers in the house. It probably was a mistake allowing you two to come over."

She then paused a few seconds then said, "I walked out of my room and there was Darla on her knees with Kenny's cock in her mouth. I was shocked but got caught up in the excitement watching them. Then you started kissing my neck and moving your hands over me, I just went with the feeling. Before I could process what was happening you had my sweater and bra off."

"You pushed all my buttons kissing my neck, ears, and playing with my breasts. Kissing you was my way of saying I liked what you were doing. I knew where it might end up and wanted you to go further. At that point, I thought I was still in control, and I'd stop before we went too far."

"Then Kenny was taking Darla from behind and I was mesmerized. I tried to stop when you went to remove my skirt, but then Darla shrieked out and I knew what she was feeling and suddenly I wanted that too. I know I helped you remove my panties and was ready for you to take me to bed at that point."

"When you pushed me down, it was the sexiest thing I've ever had done to me. I was hot, knew you could feel my wetness and I wanted to be taken like a bitch in heat. It was only after you entered me, I came immediately, that I realized that if Darla or Kenny glanced back, they'd see me getting screwed."

I said, "I was surprised when I saw the sexy, black underwear. Did not expect that."

Devon laughed and said, "my husband calls that his 'getting lucky' set. I wanted to feel sexy and alive tonight when I decided to wear them, never thinking that a man will get to see them, much less remove them."

At that point the enormity of what happened seemed to suddenly overwhelm her and she started to tear up again. She said, "oh my god, I cheated and now everyone will know. I had sex with a total stranger."

I said, "no one other than the two of us ever needed to know. I'll tell Kenny and Darla that their behavior out in the open bothered you and you went to your room to evade them, inviting me back there to talk so you didn't think about what they were doing."

That seemed to ease her fears as she rested against me slowly stroking my cock. It didn't take long before I was hard and wanted her again. I moved my body over hers and pushed into the velvet pussy. She softly groaned and we fucked for several minutes. We came together and she reached up and kissed me softly on the lips, lay back and drifted off to sleep.

I dressed and went out of the room, making a stop in the bathroom. I used a wet washcloth to clean up my cock. I walked out of the bathroom down the hallway towards the living room and the front door.

Kenny and Darla had moved back to where Kenny was back on the couch while she was totally naked on her knees blowing him. Her back was to me, but Kenny saw me in the hallway. He motioned for me to come to them. I shook my head "no" and started to head for the door.

Kenny stood up, surprising Darla. He grabbed her hand spinning her around. Darla immediately tried to cover her cunt and breasts with her hands. Kenny pulled her arms back, revealing her to me. Like her sister, she was flawless with nice size pert breasts and a soft blonde down covering her cunt. She probably weighed 10 pounds more than her sister, with a slightly rounded belly and thighs. On a scale of 1 to 10 - she was over a 9.

After a few moments, Kenny grabbed her by the hand and led her over to me. Darla asked what happened to her sister. I said she was embarrassed and went to her room. I thought she was asleep. She said, "did you at least get a kiss from her? You know, she likes you." I just smiled and said we had a pleasant talk.

She laughed, then said, "You poor boy. I'll bet you're horny from watching us and not getting anything but maybe a kiss from my sister. You know, you guys spent a lot of time in her bedroom; are you sure you just kissed?"

I laughed and said, "you have a one-track mind."

She reached out, pulled my zipper down, and fished my cock out. I was glad I had cleaned the cum and Devon's juices off my cock. Holding my cock, she guided me towards the couch with Kenny following. Fortunately, she didn't take me in her mouth. If she had, I'm sure she would have tasted her sister on me.

She said, "I think I owe you something since my sister didn't give you much. I know you guys watched us for a while."

She then leaned over resting her top on the couch and whispered, "Fuck me."

I pushed my dick into her from behind. No, after Kenny stretched her cunt, she wasn't as tight as her sister but was every bit as hot.

After a few minutes of thrusting into her, she said, "I have an idea," with that she pushed me away and stood up.

She told Kenny to lay down on his back and straddled him, inserting his cock into her pussy. She pulled her legs up nearly to his chest, exposing her ass to me. Kenny said, "come on - fuck her ass, that's what she wants. She's never done it before."

Darla started to ride Kenny, repeating "oh yea" every time she thrust down on his cock. I said, "I don't have anything to lube my cock" - there was no way I was going to try to fuck her ass dry.

Darla said, "Kenny already lubed my ass up good. Even tried to stretch me out with his fingers. We tried, but he's way too big to get in my ass. Maybe you can. The idea of two guys in me at once is mind blowing."

I knelt behind her and slowly pushed my cock into her ass. It was very tight. Took a bit of effort but finally pushed past her sphincter. It was weird. I could feel Kenny's dick through the membrane between her ass and cunt. I started to slowly stroke into her ass. She had her head thrown back seemed to be constantly climaxing. I was afraid to go in too deep. I didn't want to hurt her. Maybe 3" in her was the best I could do initially. Still, it was hot, and I had a hard time not cumming from the heat and pressure.

Even though I had deposited 2 loads in her sister, I knew the tight feel of her ass combined with the rubbing I was getting from Kenny's dick through her was going to push me over the edge fast. I really began to fuck her hard, punishing her ass but keeping my strokes short so I didn't come out or go in too deep. The faster I pushed the more she seemed to like it. Suddenly on one down stroke, she pushed back, and I totally buried my dick in her ass.

She shrieked and I groaned and said, "I'm going to cum."

Kenny said he was too. I could feel his eruptions and exploded at the same time. We lay there in a heap for several minutes while my cock shrunk and slowly withdrew from her ass. As I rolled off, Darla rolled on over on her back, fervently kissing me.

She said, "that was the absolute best. It hurt but was a good hurt."

Now I really was ready to leave. I was totally spent and needed a shower, bad. I said my goodbyes and walked out to Darla's moans as Kenny was fucking her again.

I returned to school after the holiday break. In late January I was sitting in the student union studying between classes when Devon walked up to me and said, "hi, can I sit with you?"

I responded, "absolutely, you'll improve my stock with the ladies having the prettiest girl in the school sitting with me."

She had a big grin and said, "prettiest girl in school, not by a long shot. Maybe an attractive older woman."

We sat and talked. She was attending school full-time, as she had said she was going to do the day we met. She then said, "my husband did get home for ten days in late December and went back to Germany right after the first of the year. I confessed to him that I had sex with another man. He wanted to know all the details. As I described how you seduced me, he apparently got hard and pulled my hand to rub his cock. Afterwards we had some of the most intense sex ever."

"He admitted having a 'relationship,' as he put it, with a buddy and his wife in Germany and moved in with them. He then also admitted to having sex with Darla just before he left for Germany the first time. Apparently, she seduced him when I was out shopping with my mother."

"After his confessions, I didn't feel nearly as guilty, especially since he cheated even while we were together. We talked things over and decided we love each other and wanted our marriage to work."

She paused for a minute, then said, "we agreed that celibacy is exceedingly difficult being separated for so long, especially since we had sex with each other nearly every day since we were married prior to his deployment. He admitted that he probably would be living with his buddy and his wife when he returned to Germany."

After a short pause, she looked me in the eyes and said, "thank you for not telling Darla what we did. She told me she thought she saw through the mirror on the wall that I was topless and kissing you in the hallway. She knew we went into the bedroom together. I admitted that we kissed and talked. I told her we made out a bit, but you were a gentleman and didn't push things. She kept pushing for details, but I left it hanging there. She also admitted that Kenny persuaded her to have sex with you before you left."

"I even got up extra early the next day to wash my sheets. I'm not sure she believed me, so I need to be careful. If she sees us together or even if she sees you or your car near our house, she'll know that I didn't tell her the whole truth."

"Even though Dave is cheating on me, I need to keep this between the three of us. If my folks find out, and they will if Darla knows, not sure what will happen. I know that their respect for me will be shattered. I can't tell them that Dave is cheating and that's my excuse. I don't want my family dynamics to be affected by all this."

"That night after you left, I wished I had asked you to stay. I really wanted to make love all night. I know that would have been a huge mistake. Kenny did stay with Darla. They finally moved their activities to her bedroom."

After Dave went back to Germany, I was tempted to call you. I didn't have any real contact information and couldn't ask Darla or Kenny. I knew you worked locally but didn't know where. I was hoping that maybe I'd see you around school. I remembered you saying you studied or played bridge in the Student Union between classes, so I've been cruising through hoping to find you here.

Devon then took a deep breath and asked, "Do you have a steady girlfriend?" I admitted that I hadn't, in fact I hadn't been out with any woman or girl since the day we spent together just before the holidays.

She said, "I love my husband very much" and then paused. It was obvious that she wanted to say more but wasn't sure how to proceed.

I then said, "I understood you love your husband very much; I would never try to come between you two, but I would like to spend more time with you. How about after school? We could catch a movie or something."

Devon explained that while she and her husband had reached an understanding, she didn't want any of their family to find out that she was seeing anyone, so going out was probably not a good idea. She also said, "I'm not looking to date anyone. I need to stick to my routine of school, studying, and being the good wife waiting for her husband."

Devon then asked me about my school schedule. She mentioned that she didn't have any classes on Thursdays and was finished at noon on Fridays. Although I had a heavy course load of 18 semester hours, Thursday was my light day with only a 4-hour lab from 1:00 - 5:00. I told her so.

She said, "My mom and dad leave for work by 7, sister leaves for school about the same time."

She then paused, looked at me directly and said, "would you like to get together then, say around 8 on Thursday? We'll have the morning to ourselves."

I just smiled, not totally positive what she meant by "getting together," but eager to find out.

The following Thursday I promptly showed up at Devon's folk's house at 8:00. Devon met me at the door, she was wearing a short white silken slip that showed off her gorgeous thighs and legs. No bra and could see her nipples through the silk covering. She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom where she frantically helped me undress. Just the sight of her made me instantly hard.

I reciprocated, pulling the slip up and off, just staring at her beautiful body. I was hard in no time.

We climbed up on the bed. Imagine my surprise when Devon lowered her mouth to my dick, flicking he tongue out tasting me. She then said, "that's not so bad" and then began licking my dick.

After a few minutes, she stopped, seemed to study my dick then took it into her mouth. At first, she just held it there then slowly began to move her mouth up and down. After several minutes I knew that I would cum if she continued. I gently moved her off my dick and pulled her up with her head next to mine.

She asked, "how did I do? That's the first time I've ever tried that; my husband would not do any oral sex. After watching my sister blowing Kenny, I really wanted to try."

I answered, "my god, you had me ready to cum in just minutes. What you might have lacked in experience, you made up in enthusiasm."

She said, "I loved the way you made me cum when you went down on me."

I took that as a request and decided to tease her a bit and slowly worked my way up her thighs gently licking her. As I neared her cunt, she thrust her hips up trying to get me to lick her there. I continued past her cunt licking my way up to her breasts which I gently tongued her nipples.

Up to this point, I hadn't even touched her pussy, but she was softly moaning. I noticed during my travails up her body that when I trailed my tongue along her belly she shivered. I worked my way back down to her belly, licking every inch. Now she was really enjoying that rolling from side to side as I licked her.

She then pushed my head down to her cunt, saying, "please."

I went at it like a starving man. I licked her and thrust my tongue in her until she came. She really seemed to like it when I would lick her clit while thrusting my fingers in her. After nearly ten minutes of this she said, "No more, I need you in me."

I was more than ready. She held up her arms and pulled me down on her. I easily entered her; she was wet and loose from the oral sex. I started stroking slowly in and out, savoring the feeling of fucking her.

I just stared at her as we fucked, couldn't believe that a girl this gorgeous was fucking me. We ended up fucking twice more that morning, the last time more of lovemaking rather than just sex. I left around eleven, headed home for a quick shower then off to school for my lab.

The next Thursday was pretty much a repeat with the exception that after we made love the first time, Devon had me take a shower with her.

Afterwards, we sat in the kitchen where Devon fixed us both cinnamon toast and orange juice. She then pulled me by my hand, leading me back to the bedroom.

This time, Devon wasted no time, immediately going down on me. She stroked her mouth on my cock, slowly taking it deeper and deeper. I could feel that I was getting close to cumming and tried to pull Devon off. That only seemed to spur her on even harder.

She formed a fist around my cock, stroking it as she blew me. Finally, I couldn't hold off any longer and exploded in her mouth. Devon didn't even slow down as she continued to suck me while making swallowing sounds.

As my cock began to deflate, she finally looked up with a big smile on her face. She said, "I did it. You taste yummy. I wish Dave would let me enjoy oral sex. I like giving and receiving."

We repeated our sessions over the next three weeks, each time seemed to get more intense.