Other's Wives/Girlfriends Ch. 05: Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Saturday after the third repeat session, Devon called me early in the morning at home asking if I would like to come over after work. Her parents were going to a party and Darla was going out on a date with Kenny, I later found out.

Again, we pretty much repeated our routine. We started off with a fast and energetic fuck, followed by mutual oral sessions and finishing with a slow, leisurely fuck.

Something was different this time. As we lay there basking in the afterglow, Devon hugged me to her and gently kissed me, then lay back with her eyes closed.

Finally, she broke the silence and said, "we need to talk. I have some serious feelings about you. After Thursday, I couldn't get you out of my mind. It seemed like everything reminded me of you. I knew I couldn't wait until next week to see you again, so I broke my rule and called you. As hard as it's going to be, I think we need to end our sessions. If we keep this up, I don't know if I can give you up when my husband returns next month, or I'll do something stupid again like tonight and get caught. I hope you understand."

I wasn't totally surprised. I knew I was also falling in love with Devon, nearly saying it during our last loving session. I sat for a moment, remembering the way we started this and my assurance that I wouldn't come between her and her husband.

I responded, "I understand. I will miss you but always cherish you. If you change your mind, I'm here for you."

It was three weeks later when Devon called on a Wednesday night. She said, "my husband is returning from Germany in a week, and I'd really like to spend one more day together, if you want."

I responded, "are you kidding? I'd love to. My lab is cancelled tomorrow so we have all day."

When I first got there, Devon relayed the following story.

She said, "Darla and Kenny arrived just minutes after you left that Saturday. Darla used the bathroom. Kenny followed. While Kenny was in the bathroom she asked if I had anyone over. I guess the wet towels in the bathroom and maybe a hint of sex smell in the air was probably the clue for her. Of course, I denied it, explaining I had taken two showers to cool down and hinted I might have been pleasuring myself. They immediately went into the living room and started to strip. Darla offered Kenny to me, I blushed and ran to my room."

We laughed as she relayed her tale.

We had a very memorable day. We started off making slow passionate love. Again, afterward we showered and ate a snack.

We returned to bed, this time when I started eating out Devon, she pulled my body on top of hers and pulled my dick into her mouth. We hadn't tried sixty-nine before and at first it was a bit awkward. Slowly as our passion rose, we seemed to get into a mutual rhythm. Devon came several times, each time I could tell because she would pause sucking me.

After at least her third climax, she pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Again, this was a first. The feeling of being so deep in her with her on top was intense. It must have been the same for her. Her moans were mixed with sobbing tears. Finally, she collapsed down on me, totally spent. I still hadn't cum but was enjoying the moment.

She crawled back up beside me and said, "make me yours. Fuck me like it's the last time you'll ever have me."

I climbed on top and entered her. Although somewhat loose from our sessions, she felt hot. We must have fucked for nearly thirty minutes with Devon cumming. This time she didn't hold back, kept repeating that she loved me. I responded the same.

She then began to quietly cry as we continued to fuck. We exploded together, holding each other tight as I poured my sperm in her. We both laid there totally spent. Neither of us said a word. Our mutual words of love unhinged us both. After several minutes, Devon again led me to the bathroom where we showered together. Devon stroked me until I was hard and led me back to the bedroom. This time our fuck was more energetic, less loving but still intense. No more words of love were repeated.

Afterwards, Devon said, "I think you should go."

It was after 1:00 pm. We had spent the better part of five hours making passionate love.

It was a few weeks later when Devon called again. Her husband was back in Dover, and she was staying home to finish up the semester and graduate. He apparently was home every weekend.

While she said she knew it was dangerous, she wanted to see me again. We spent the next two Thursday mornings fucking - not making love. Somehow, Devon had settled her feelings and had separated out our love making from her emotions. She mentioned that her husband had apparently learned some new tricks and was enthusiastic with oral sex.

She then said, "I have a favor to ask. Dave (her husband) wants to have a threesome with you. He said you two would just be giving me pleasure. He knows I'm still seeing you."

I was speechless for a few minutes. I knew that Devon was leaving right after school ended so my times left with her were numbered.

I asked, "How will this work?"

She said, "Dave will rent a hotel room this weekend. You'll join us there after dinner on Saturday night. He's been telling me how enjoyable it has been for Kerri (buddies' wife) and wants me to experience the same."

I agreed with a uneasy feeling.

I worked Saturday, getting off at 7:00 after the evening rush. Dave called restaurant and left a message for me that the total bill was 217. I knew that was a code message for the room number. I showered quickly and headed to the Holiday Inn. I approached the door to room 217, paused and thought, "do I really want to do this?"

I knocked, Dave answered the door dressed casually in a button-down shirt and dockers. I introduced myself and he led me into the room. Devon was on the bed wearing a light blue negligee with boy short matching panties. Although the negligee and panties were sheer, the set was very modest with double layers of lace at the nipple and the pussy regions. It was probably her original wedding set. Despite the modest nature of her set, she looked gorgeous.

She held out her arms to me and said, "will you join me?"

I moved to bed. She sat up and unbuckled my belt, pulled down my zipper, and reached into my boxers for my dick. I pulled my shirt off.

She lightly stroked me and then said, "we need to get these off" helping to remove my pants and boxers.

Dave moved over to a chair at the far side of the room. Apparently, he wanted to watch me with his wife before joining in.

I decided if he wanted to watch, I was going to give him a show!

I pulled Darla's negligee up, pausing while it was over her head covering her face to kiss and tongue her nipples. She giggled and pulled it the rest of the way off. She reached for her panties, I said, "oh, no, I'm removing these."

I pulled her in for a kiss and thrust my tongue into her mouth while sliding her panties down her thighs and legs to her ankles. I pulled them off past her feet with my teeth.

She now was splayed out nude in front of me. She was lightly stroking her pussy as she stared up into my eyes. She had shaved, leaving just a small landing strip right above her cunt. I toyed with her breasts, all the while kissing her. After a few minutes, she pushed my head down towards her pussy, I knew what she wanted.

I trailed kisses and ran my tongue along her body slowly moving down to that sweet pussy. By the time I reached it, she was already wet, with a light sheen of moisture at her entrance.

I tongue fucked her, alternating with my fingers. I used my thumbs to gently circle then rub her clit.

After several minutes, she said, "please, in me now."

"Should I wear a rubber?"

"No, I need to feel you in me and your sperm shooting into me." she responded.

I pushed into her. As usual she was hot and moist.

Dave had now moved over to the bed, removing his clothes as he walked over. He was hard, about same size as me. As I fucked Devon, he approached her.

Devon said, "let's switch position. I want you in me from behind."

She rolled over, raised her hips and I entered her from behind. This was our first time in this position since I was in her in the hallway of her home. She had preferred fucking where we could look into each other's eyes.

Dave fed his cock into her mouth. I think Devon came then - she seemed to pause sucking Dave and pushing back against me.

I was in her as deep as I've ever been. The whole atmosphere was one of pure sex. I was afraid of cumming too soon. I slowed way down as she seemed to really get into the blowjob, she was giving her husband. His head was thrown back whispering to her, "deeper, take my cock deeper into your mouth. Don't you love the feeling of two cocks? Is his cock deep in you? Do you want him to cum in you?"

Devon was moaning as she sucked his cock while I was fucking her. His words were pushing her deeper and deeper to a strong climax.

I'll admit it was hot and raised my excitement level. I reached under her and stroked her clit as I fucked her as deep as possible. Devon responded back, thrusting back against me each time I pulled back. She stopped blowing Dave, concentrating on the fucking she was getting.

Dave was fisting his cock as he watched us screw. He said, "I'm going to cum."

Devon said, "please, in my mouth."

I paused as Devon took Dave's cock back in her mouth, stroking it as he came. I could hear her make swallowing sounds as she took all of his load.

After she finished swallowing Dave's load, I then really picked up the pace, slamming into her pussy from behind while resuming stroking her clit. Dave was rubbing his cock on her face, and she was moaning loudly.

She said, "please cum now" and I filled her cunt with my sperm.

After I came, there was a pregnant pause.

Dave finally broke the silence and spoke "looks like you enjoyed that."

He was smiling all the time.

Devon pulled him down to her kissing him on his chest and stomach and whispered, "thank you," then took his cock back into her mouth.

She was alternating stroking and tonguing his cock until he was once again hard. Dave flipped her over off him and thrust his cock into her messy cunt. Stroking into her as hard as he could.

I moved from the bed to the other side of the room, watching them make love together. She was moaning all the time and saying how much she loved him. They must have fucked for thirty minutes; Devon came several times. I felt a bit like a voyeur watching as they went from a furious fuck to slow loving coupling. Dave finally came - pushing in as deep as he could, adding his load to mine.

The laid there for several minutes just recovering from their lovemaking. I gathered my clothes and started to get dressed, felt it was probably time to leave.

Devon rolled over, saw me, and said, "You're not leaving yet mister. We're just getting started. Let's take a shower."

She grabbed both our hands leading to the bathroom. The tub was rather small, not big enough for our threesome. Devon kissed both of us, climbed in and showered. She gave Dave a washcloth and said, "clean my pussy."

He went at it with a fervor that had Devon moaning as he rubbed the washcloth across her pussy lips, paying particular attention to her clit. She leaned against the wall of the tub and moaned, "oh god, I'm cumming."

She was leaning against the shower wall moaning constantly as Dave cleaned her pussy from behind.

As Dave finished cleaning her, she regained her composure, stepped out and pulled Dave into the tub. She scrubbed his legs and cock as he was cleaning his upper body. After he rinsed off, she pulled his cock into her mouth for a few licks, then said, "all done, next?"

I followed, getting the same treatment from Devon as Dave had received. Devon asked us to leave so she could have a few minutes in private in the bathroom. She spent at least 20 minutes there. I later noticed she had a douche kit and an enema bag hanging from the shower rail.

"Who's ready?" Devon playfully said.

My cock quickly rose, and Devon pulled me on the bed and had me get on my back. She first took me in her mouth, getting me to full hardness. She climbed on, inserting my cock into her pussy. Dave approached her and fed his cock to her mouth.

After a few minutes of fucking me and blowing Dave, Devon said, "Dave, get the lubricant out of the nightstand."

Dave reached into the drawer, removed the lubricant, and approached Devon. She reached behind her, pulling her ass cheeks apart and said, "get me ready, but please be gentle. I'm not sure about this."

After applying the lube, Dave gently pried her ass cheeks apart and inserted one, two, then three fingers. Devon was moaning all the time he played with her ass. She was slowly riding me while this was going on.

Finally, she said, "I think I'm ready."

She then flattened herself on me, pulling her legs up as Dave moved into position behind her. Devon stiffened as Dave pushed into her ass from behind. I could see the pain in her facial expressions as his cock head pushed past her sphincter. He was taking it very slowly and carefully, not wanting to hurt her.

I could feel Dave entering her, like the three-way experience with Darla but different since I was the one in the pussy. All the time Devon was moaning. She whispered, "oh God, I'm cumming. You guys need to cum soon, I don't know how much more I can take."

After a few minutes where we fucked her together, she said, "Dave, please cum and pull out. It's starting to hurt."

Dave, the loving husband he is, quickly withdrew from her ass. He fisted his cock and came over Devon's back. Devon sat up on me and was riding me hard. All the time whispering, "fuck me."

She lowered her face to mine and kissed me feverishly. Dave crawled up next to her, grabbed her head to his and they kissed as Devon, and I reached our climaxes together.

Once more we took showers.

Fortunately, it was a King size bed. Devon moved into the middle, and we fell asleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, I felt Devon stroking me to hardness after which see climbed on me inserting my cock into her cunt and rode me to an orgasm. She rolled off and went back to sleep. Maybe an hour later, she repeated the same motion but with Dave. I didn't finish, not sure about Dave.

In the morning we quietly dressed and went down to the free breakfast. Devon was wearing a short skirt, sheer blouse without a bra, and no panties. Dave had her hike her skirt up, rolling it at the waist until it was just above the Vee of her crotch.

That Holiday Inn is right next to a major business and most of their business comes from business travelers, so weekends are relatively quiet. Still, there were a few businessmen and two couples in the room.

I think Devon was a bit embarrassed sitting there with two men dressed as she was. Her nipples were clearly visible though her blouse, and she bent over once or twice to retrieve silverware and napkins from the breakfast setup. Not sure if any of the guys saw anything, but I saw her bare pussy when she was bent over. She and Dave were wearing matching wedding bands. Dave kissed her deeply and pushed her towards me for me to follow suit. We kissed; I could feel her tongue pushing past my lips.

After we finished eating, Dave announced loudly, "check out is at 11:00, so let's not waste any more time" and grabbed Devon's hand, she grabbed mine and we headed to the elevator. I think every guy in the room wished they were one of the guys with her.

We reached the room and Devon was shedding her clothes even before the door closed. She smiled as she scolded Dave saying, "my god, those people are going to think I'm some kind of slut. Did you have to make it so obvious?"

Dave just laughed as he said, "just our slut sweetie."

Dave said, "your turn buddy. She's all yours this morning. Devon said you must be at work by 11:00, so take your time and enjoy her. I'm going to go back for another cup of coffee and read the newspaper."

Devon walked over and slowly undressed me. Licking each portion of my body as she removed each piece of clothing. Last were my shorts. She was on her knees in front of me as she pushed them down and off then took my cock in her mouth giving me a slow, deep blowjob. I enjoyed several minutes of the exquisite blowjob, finally pulling her up off her knees and moved with her to the bed.

Devon laid back, reached up for me then said, "make love to me."

I moved my head down along her body tasting her along the way. I paid particular attention to her beautiful breasts, alternating tongue and biting each nipple. She pushed my head down to her cunt. I ate her to an orgasm, alternating my tongue and fingers to fuck that delicious pussy.

She pulled me up on her and reached down inserting my cock into her. She was wet and ready. I knew this would be the last time we ever made love and wanted to savor it.

Devon said, "you know I love you. I want you to make love to me, not fuck me. My only regret is I didn't seek you out sooner and wasted those weeks without you. I should have come up with some story and asked Darla how to reach you."

I said, is your marriage going to survive? I don't want to be the reason it ends. I love you too and only want the best."

She said, "I love Dave with all my heart and will be eternally grateful to him for this weekend. We agreed ahead of this weekend that neither of us will ever be with anyone else. Yes, we'll be ok. We both have memories that will last a lifetime."

Devon had tears in her eyes as we made love. We came together.

As we lay there in the afterglow, I said, "you surprised me with the double penetration. To think, when we first met, you were such a conservative very married housewife that never even had oral, much less, anal sex.

She said, "I never told you this but after our first time I woke up and went out into the hallway heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. I saw Darla climb onto Kenny and when you entered her ass, I nearly came myself. She looked so wanton getting double fucked rocking between you two. I'll admit I was jealous seeing you with Darla."

"I don't know if you remember when we left the bowling center what I said."

"I think so," I responded.

"I said you weren't going to have me or double up on Darla, well I was wrong on both counts and so glad I was, at least the part about having me."

She then explained, "When Dave begged me to have a threesome with you, I mentioned I'd like to try double penetration. He took our clothes off in less than a minute and screwed me as hard as ever. He said he always wanted to try anal with me but was afraid I'd think it was dirty. He also said that they had double penetrated Kerri a few times and she said she had the best orgasms that way. Even though he wanted to do anal with me since I mentioned the double penetration, I told him I wanted to wait. My first time was going to be with us together. I did think about giving my ass to you last night for my first time but thought better of it. After all, you had my first blowjob and Dave is my husband."

Dave came back a few minutes later. We dressed and left together.

I ran into Kenny a few days after my time with Devon and Dave. He asked if we could shoot some pool and he'd tell me the story about his brother taking Darla's cherry at her birthday party, if I promised not to tell anyone else. I'll relate his tale in a new story.

Kenny apparently started dating Darla regularly. I next saw him a couple of years later, he and Darla had just got married. He jokingly said, "sorry, no more threesomes if that's what you were going to ask." He then asked me if I remembered Devon, and mentioned she was living in Texas with her husband and their baby daughter.