All Comments on 'Ouch!'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This should have been posted in the "Mature" section...

if it was posted at all. Really nothing erotic here, and GODDAMN IT, now I have the mental image of naked OLD people having sex in my mind! Disgusting. Are we to understand that the wife was approximately the same age as the husband, over 60, and she had been flashing her skanky old twat and sagging tits at a cassino recently, or was that supposed to have been 40 years ago? You could have at least written the story about young, attractive people. The husband seemed kind of hen-pecked and wimpy, but oh, well. I think I would have liked the story better if the guy had had the balls to stop the waxing after the first painful pull, told the wife to go to hell, and refused to have sex with her again until they were both fully haired. But then I can't stand wimps, and I like the feeling of rubbing my dick against a full bush, so maybe that's just me. Anyway, thanks for bothering to post at all, and I'll check out your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I have it on very good advice that most if not all women still like hair around a man's balls and like wise not all men want a hairless pussy on their women. I know for sure that I don't want a womans pussy to look like a girls that's just wrong. As for the husband being jerked off? yeah like that will happen. Maybe a hunky man should jerk off his wife while he sits outside a room and reads a book just to make things even.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Someone tell me...

...WHAT in the hell is disgusting about naked OLD people having sexy fun?

I might be damn near 70 but I still kind of like to, and so does Debs (who is 53 by the way)

So there! Besides, Mr. anonymous. YOU may not be old yet but by golly with some luck you will be one day.

Hope then you can still get it up!

Maybe I am just lucky but with a tad of help, I can.

LoL

MGM

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 13 years ago
Hilarious!

Swear to God, I nearly pissed myself at some of the one-liners and visions of some of the scenes here. Ignore the earlier commenter because you're right: I hope I'm still getting my bean snapped at 70, and I have no doubt I think it'll be hot as hell when it happens!

Also, I trim areas and totally shave others, and my wife has thanked me with far more oral since I started. There's nothing hot about stopping every 15 seconds to spit out them little curlies!

Keep up the great work, MGM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great fun little story, I was laughing so hard when Debra pulled the waxed hairs off I nearly peed my pants

MendonFishersMendonFishersalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Great story idea.

Mendon

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Funny, but true

You have to at least keep them trimmed. I would think that wax on the balls was a no no. It makes me cringe thinking about it. I would run to get a razor. On the other hand, i think it is more sanitary. You never know what kind of creatures are lurking in the forest in front of the cave. I have never been enthusiastic about finding out with my mouth. I need to see it. People are different, as you see in the comments. I think most men would have no problem nailing a shaved eighteen year old. Men want older women when they are young and younger women when they are old. Tell me it ain't so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's a Laugh !

Brought tears to my eyes, I will just keep mine trimmed thanks, Their are lots of 70s plus women and men with nice bodies and who enjoy being naked, why not, keep breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesomely funny!

My wife and I decided a while ago that we would never go that route, although a short trim does help keep hair out of the teeth.

I LOL at some of the one liners. Better you than me!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Lots of fun

But I will not do mine, thank you!

Be careful there is a bomber who believes all stories out

there with a person over 30 deserves 1 without even being read!

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
I don't give a shit where you put your stories...

I'll find 'em and read 'em.

I'm 74 and although I've out lived my dick, I still enjoy playing "Timex" with my wife. (You know, Timex: It takes a licking but keeps on ticking.)

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Cute story

I know women go through this stuff all the time but I don't know if I could. I don't care about the look but I don't think I could handle getting the hair yanked out. I am very hairy so >>> MORE PAIN! Maybe someone could talk me into trying it but if it was painful, no repeats.

As to the age, who cares. His wife is a hot ticket and he's a pretty cool dude.

brujaybrujayalmost 13 years ago
Fun, fun, fun

Great little story. No way in hell would I consider this. Maybe with enough incentive, I'd consider laser hair removal........nahh! My wife will just have to suffer with my hairs as I suffer with hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Laugh...

Enjoyed the story and gave you a "5" and I laughed till my sides hurt on this one.! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.! LOL

Thanks. JAG

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

My gods, it hurt to read those parts. My parts hurt to read those parts! I cringed in sympathy.

I think a Darth Vader style NOOOOO!!!! is in place here. Funny story.

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 13 years ago
People over 60

I just recieved confirmation that most of the unknown commenters are stupid, not all but most. I am 68 years old and enjoy a somewhat active sex life even without chemicals. Now I am not naive enough to know that I probably will soon need that assistance. If it works then fine, if not I have another muscle that works fine as long as I don't talk to much, so I must go now and rest up.

cageyteecageyteealmost 13 years ago
It has been quite a while . . .

. . . since I laughed out loud reading a Lit story. Thanks for a good bit of fun. That said, I hope you will excuse me deleting this story. I'm 69 years old and there's no way in hell I'm taking a chance on my wife finding it!!

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
nice

funny, and cool

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

I laughed so hard I ... well never you mind. Thank you for the laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Smile!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What price love

Or lust? LOL!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
accurate in detail

I am 60-ish and have been waxing for several years. Your discription of the process is spot on. There is a big ouch factor involved. After the first time, I was not sure I wanted to endure it again. As the time grew near to make the appointment, I decided to 'cowboy up'. I feel the results are worth the 30 minues of discomfort. I cannot return to the native style or the blade.

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago
ouch! ouch! ouch! ouch!

nuff said!

:-O

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Loved the story

And yes' "ouch" is the word. But I am 69 and I am so resentful of the anon who thinks sex between old people is distastfull. Sex at any age is beautiful. Just ignore the sagging skin. The nerve endings still work. Thanks magamaman. Liked it.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
sorry

I blew the spelling. Cheers. Jim

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
What a pair -

That is one unique relationship -

Keep writing about them -

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Changed my mind

I was going to get waxed before our Hawaii trip but after reading this I ain't. Going back to the trimmer. Great story, lots of laughs.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great change of pace. I have to say, however, this proves true love.

OUCH

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SHAVE AND A HAIRCUT

no six-bits just a rinse and yank, TK U MLJ LV NV

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
It was funny!

It reminded me of a review I saw about a hair-removal gel on Amazon. This is part of a genuine review:

"Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen (by this time walking was not really possible) and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The tales about this pair

Have become boring.....she is a control freak and obviously like getting a bit on the side with any man or woman....basically just a fuck slut whore.....too many like her around...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2706 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...