Our Adventure to St. Bart's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla began to orgasm again. She lost total control of her body as it shuddered and shook while Aaron continued to pound away. Her pussy was contracting without end as she gasped for air. The orgasm went on and on, she was totally exhausted.

Aaron felt his cock swell and he began erupting in strong gushes of cum, again and again. He buried his cock as far as he could in her and held it there; he threw his head back and hollered out loudly. Her pussy filled with his cum which began to run out of her and flow down her legs onto the bed.

Carla collapsed on the bed, Aaron collapsed on top of her and they both lay there panting. He pulled out of her, which created a flood of fluids flowing out of her gaping hole.

Carla rolled over she never closed her legs as Aarons cum was pouring out of her pussy. She started kissing Aaron she loved his tongue penetrating her mouth, he was kissing her just as passionately as she was, he loved sucking her tongue between his lips. The only thing that snapped her back to reality was the sound of the cameras. Tristan and Riley were getting all of her stretched open pussy on video.

Carla said, "I am worn out, I am going to go pee and clean up a bit. She came over to me, kissed me and said are you okay?"

I said, "That was awesome, I cam twice watching you have orgasm after orgasm. You look amazing, Carla! Does it feel good having Aaron's cock inside you?"

Carla said, "That was the most amazing thing, I have never felt so fucked!"

When she came back from the bathroom Tristan said, "I think we still have one more scene to shoot. Carla we need you to mount Aaron and ride him. That is the standard adult movie scene."

Carla smiled looked over at Aaron and saw that he was already hard again and remarked, "Oh my, you are a sexual god. How could any woman not want to climb on top of that.?"

Aaron winked and asked, Carla may I fuck you again?"

Carla replied, "Yes Aaron, you can fuck me as many times as you like with that huge cock of yours."

With that Carla climbed on the bed swung her leg over him and positioned herself so her pussy was directly above Aaron's waiting cock. She gently slid her pussy down over his long, erect shaft. She drove his cock deep inside her already wet pussy until her lips reached the base of his shaft and couldn't go any deeper. The sensation was mind-boggling. She began slowly grinding her hips back and forth massaging his cock deep inside herself. She repeated this over and over with the same precision stroke every time. While she continued to fuck Aaron she raised her arms and pulled her hair on top of her head and looked up and continued to ride him. She loved being in complete control. She looked down and locked her eyes on Aaron while grinding her pussy on his cock. Carla took her hands off her head and with one hand pulled on her nipple while the other went to rubbing her clit. She had passed the edge of control; her thoughts were full of nothing but ecstasy. Carla was barely aware of the cameras or the other people in the room including me. She was in complete bliss. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing Aaron's cock tighter and tighter.

Carla screamed out, "I'm Cumming! Oh Yes, Yes!"

Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like minutes. She couldn't stop bouncing up and down on his cock. Just as her massive orgasm was coming to an end she slowed her bouncing on Aaron's cock he pushed her forward onto all fours and slammed his cock in her doggy style. With each thrust he would go deeper and deeper. Her tits were hanging and swaying with each thrust. Carla could feel it through her whole body she new she was going to have another orgasm.

She looked me directly in the eyes and said, " Do you like watching him ram his giant cock in your wife's tight little pussy? " She smiled winked and looked directly into the cameras and said, "I can't what for him to shoot my pussy full of his hot cum."

Carla screamed out, "Oh Aaron I am cumming again! It feels so good! You are so deep in me! Thank You! Thank You!"

Carla could tell that Aaron was getting close, She said, "Give it to me baby, fill me up. I want you to cum too!"

Aaron said, "Do you feel how deep I am inside your tight little pussy? Do you feel how hard you have made me?"

Carla replied, " Yeah! I want you to cum as hard as you've made me!!"

Then Aaron's whole body tensed and exploded and let go a massive load of cum into her. Carla loved the feeling of his warm cum shooting deep inside her. When Aaron was done they both feel to the bed exhausted. Aaron said, "That was fucking incredible!" Carla rolled over to him and kissed him passionately then she went down to his cock and sucked any possible leftover cum from his shaft. When she was done she looked down at what was pouring out of her, she couldn't believe that all of that cum came from just one guy. Tristan and Riley were right there getting video of the fluids flowing out of her.

Carla and Aaron laid there for a few minutes while the guys got got all the video they needed.

Carla said, "I am going to get a shower. I will be back in a few minutes." When she came back the guys were gone and I was having a glass of wine. I handed one to Carla and she set down on the couch next to me, kissed me and said, "I love you so much."

We didn't talk a lot; I just put my arm around her and held her. She put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. We went to bed early and we both slept like babies. The next morning Carla was up early, when I woke up she was taking another shower. We went out by the pool and had our morning coffee.

I said, "Honey, that was the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. Aaron's got an impressive cock doesn't he? You really got into it and I could tell that you really enjoyed it."

Carla thought for a moment. Then she said, "Yes I did, it was the most unbelievable thing I have ever felt. I didn't know that I could have orgasms so powerful. I love the feeling of the new cocks, especially Aaron's, that I have experienced in the last couple of years. I am not the same conservative woman I was when we first married. I guess I am just what you wanted a, Hot Wife! We both laughed. I like that you have encouraged me and that you are always there to protect me. Do I please you, Joe? Do you still love me?"

I said, "Yes, you do please me. I love you so very much. I will always be happy with what you do. I like watching you being pleasured."

After our conversation Carla seemed fine and was her usual pleasant self. We left St. Martin and went to our home in Key west for a few days. When we returned Tristan had sent us a package with two videos in it. One was all of the video and photos that he had taken and the other one was the edited version of the photos and video that he was sending to Charlie in LA.

Carla and I decided it was to soon to watch the videos so she had me put them in the safe with our other photos.

About three weeks later Carla got a phone call from Charlie, he wanted to let her know that he was going to call Tristan and tell him to come to California, one of the studios was going to offer him a job as a camera man. Charlie was going to tell him also that he thought he could use him part time in doing video work with him.

Charlie told Carla that the video and photo work that Tristan had done was excellent. He told her that without her doing the project herself it would never have been as good. He told her that he was surprised with how explicit the photos and video were and that the studio wanted to buy the rights to the video. Carla explained, once again that none of that was sale or to be reproduced in anyway. Charlie assured her that he would take care of the privacy issue and return the porn video and photos to her very soon. Charlie did want to know if he could use some of her photos in his portfolio that he shows to his potentials clients. He assured her that none of the pictures would ever leave his office. Carla trusted Charlie and agreed to his use of the photos. Charlie told her that the video was one of the most erotic and authentic looking porn videos he had ever seen and that she was still as beautiful as ever.

Carla got a call from Tristan a few days later telling her the good news and that he and Riley were moving to Los Angeles in just a few days. Tristan thanked Carla a hundred times over telling her how grateful that he and Riley were.

Carla told me how happy she was for the two guys and that it was a fun project.

I left St. Martin on business for a few days and when I returned home Carla was in the garden talking with the gardener, all she had on was her thong bottom she was her normal

cheerful self.

We would love to read your comments and please vote. Thanks